Results (C)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Results (C)
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 3:12:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

She heard many rumors of 'chu-e' the bad ones. While she understood that they were just baseless rumors, Fay had been intimidated to actually meet the underboss. She went on an excursion, and needed to report what exactly happened. She wasn't looking forward to discussing it, since it went horrible. She dragged her feet as she walked down the long corridor, and finally arrived at the underboss's door.
[break][break]
Taking a deep breath she would knock, "Its Fay, here to report on the excursion." She waited for a response before walking in.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,578 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Results (C)
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2021 15:58:23 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Instead of a response, the door would wing open with psychic energy. The Gardevoir guard that was on the other side was one that @fay might recognize- Prince, the usually kind if strict psychic type who had been sulking around the house lately. The pokemon's eyes widened and seemed just as surprised to see her as she might be him. It was hard to not recognize him ever since one and a half of his fingers had been cut off.

"Prince, what are you doing?" A voice called from behind. The Gardevoir glanced back and then at Fay, as if unsure what to do, before his shoulders slumped and he stepped back to allow the girl to enter fully.

Sitting at his desk, Chu-e glanced up from some paperwork, a cup of tea cooling on the desk next to him. His mouth fell open like a gaping fish for a moment before he blinked back his shock. "F-fay?"

From a cat tree in the corner, Sprinkles the Skitty hopped down, rushing over to the girl and trying to love on her legs with loud purrs.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Results (C)
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 5:35:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The door opens on it’s own, and Fay would slip in uncaringly. Once she stepped in she was immediately greeted by familiar Pokémon; Prince and Skittles. Shock registered on her face as she glimpsed down to the purring skitty, she hesitated to reach down and pet her, flinching when she heard her name. Fay would slowly glance up, her gaze meeting Ji-ho- Chu-e, the underboss. It was really unexpected but she was quick to accept the reality, she gulped before she greeted him.
[break][break]
I’m here to report on my excursion.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,578 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Results (C)
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 5:23:13 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e could only stare dumbly for a few moments longer at @fay. Was he really seeing this right? Was it really her?

"You're in Rocket?" Which wasn't too startling based on age, he had been about her age when he joined, but more so that the coincidence was just so strange. It seemed she was here on a mission, though, so mutely he motioned to the chair across from his desk and slowly closed his laptop and took out some papers.

"Please, have a seat. Would you like some tea? I also have have some cookies." Fay might even recognize them. They were from the same batch he had made the night before. Had even left her a few out in a plastic container to snack on later if she had wanted.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Results (C)
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 12:58:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
She could ask the same question to ji-hoon, but the answer was obvious - they were in rocket hq after all. She did as told, walking towards the chair in front of the desk and sitting down. Even though it looked to be a very comfortable chair Fay didn’t feel relaxed. “Tea, I guess.” she responded with a shrug, there wasn’t really a desire to drink tea she just felt bad refusing the hospitality.

Fay sighed, her gaze locking onto ji-hoops. “I was sent on a excursion with , we failed.” It was a headache to recall the event, the entire plan was flawed from the beginning. “However did succeed in killing the sootpolis gym leader .

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,578 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Results (C)
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 14:27:25 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
His electric kettle was retrieved, a matching Purrloin to the Glameow one he kept at home, and poured them both a warm cup in some spare mugs he kept just for this. A small basket of different flavors was pulled from a drawer, sat in her reach so she could pick what she wanted.

"Ah, so Miro is dead." A shame but it could be seen as a necessary evil. would get in their way for things to come. It was just sad that Chu-e had enjoyed her company the times he had met her. She seemed like a kind young woman, unlike a lot of the swill that held upper management in the League. Someone he wouldn't have minded backing if it had just been her alone to worry about.

"Are you okay?" Which was more pressing to him. That @fay was fine in this situation. Witnessing death was never an easy thing and that was besides any physical injuries she might have endured. Lacing his fingers on his desk, Chu-e gave the girl his full attention, trying to curve his voice into something gentler and softer as he asked.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Results (C)
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 2:01:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"yes, or at least thats what Emma has told me." Fay wasn't there to witness the assassination, so she could only rely on the beast's word. "You need to talk to her if you wanna know more." Glancing into the basket filled with tea bags, Fay picked one out at random quickly tearing into the small bag and pouring it into her mug.

"other than a minor head injury I'm fine." She nods, blowing into the cup and cooling down her tea - taking a sip afterwards. She set the cup back down afterwards and continued to report what happened. "@gitch captured a phione, and I engaged in combat with a woman named ."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Results (C)
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 22:46:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@fay