Stitching Seams.

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Stitching Seams.
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2021 0:47:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","chang"]
[attr="class","chang-top"]

Lottie Dalton
we think we have the answers - some things ain't never gonna change

[attr="class","chang-color"]

[attr="class","chang-bulk"]
[attr="class","chang-left"]

[attr="class","th th-calendar-1-o"]

[break]

28 years

[attr="class","th th-briefcase-o"]

occupation

[break]

Seamstress

[attr="class","th th-heart-1-o"]

sexuality

[break]

bi-curious

[attr="class","th th-users-o"]

genger

[break]

Female

[attr="class","th th-atom-o"]

Hometown

[break]

lilycove city

[attr="class","chang-button"][attr="class","th th-plus-1-o"] TOGGLE INFO

[attr="class","chang-hov"]

blurb

It's a start. Breed the bunnies.

[break]

Lottie is an anti-social young lady and some times people wonder if she's some daughter of a rich family due to how she acts around people. But how can she be from some wealthy place when she works in Lilycove as a seamstress, making costumes, gowns, and tailored clothes for people of all sorts?![break][break]

She isn't talkative and would rather tell you to piss off rather than make small talk... which is something she loaths.[break][break]

But she's a lonely girl who wants close connections, even if its just one or two people. What's worse is that she refuses to make connections with her Pokémon. Maybe she's scared of doing that due to past trauma? But good luck trying to figure that out or prying anything from Lottie. She will push back harder when pressed into a corner like that.

[attr="class","chang-img"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.chang]padding:15px;border-radius:5px;background-color:#202020;width:520px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.chang-top]color:#66bed9;white-space:nowrap;background-color:#1a1a1a;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:35px 0px 75px 35px;text-transform:uppercase;font:bold 65px Roboto Condensed;line-height:55px;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.chang-top div]color:#eeeeee;font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:10px;padding:10px;background-color:#242424;border-radius:3px;position:absolute;margin-top:10px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.chang-color]height:10px;width:100%;background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #5299cc, #66bed9);[/newclass]
[newclass=.chang-bulk]height:500px;width:520px;position:relative;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.chang-left]text-transform:uppercase;z-index:1;height:395px;background-color:#1a1a1a;position:absolute;padding:20px;width:130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.chang-left div]padding:10px 0px 22px 10px;height:48px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.chang-left h1]color:#202020;position:absolute;font-size:65px;line-height:68px;margin:-10px 50px;height:50px;;padding:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.chang-left h2]font:bold 8px Inconsolata;line-height:8px;position:Relative;letter-spacing:1px;margin:0px 0px 5px 0px;padding:10px;background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #5299cc, #66bed9);border-radius:3px;color:#1a1a1a;display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=.chang-left h3]position:relative;font:bold 15px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;padding:0px;margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.chang-button]z-index:1;cursor:pointer;margin-top:435px;height:15px;position:absolute;color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px 25px 25px 20px;font:bold 17px Roboto Condensed;line-height:15px;text-align:right;width:125px;background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #5299cc, #66bed9);[/newclass]
[newclass=.chang-button i]float:left;margin-top:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.chang-img]filter:grayscale(30%);-webkit-transition-delay: .3s; transition-delay: .3s;-webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.3s;transform:scale(1);height:500px;width:350px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/OitVKR3.png);position:absolute;margin-left:170px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.chang-hov]-webkit-transition-delay: .3s; transition-delay: .3s;-webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.3s;opacity:0;position:absolute;z-index:1;background-color:#1a1a1a;margin:25px 0px 0px 520px;padding:35px;width:230px;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.chang-hov div]height:380px;overflow:auto;padding-right:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.chang-hov div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #5299cc, #66bed9);[/newclass]
[newclass=.chang-hov div::-webkit-scrollbar]width:1px;background-color:#1a1a1a;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.chang-hov h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;font:bold 30px Roboto Condensed;line-height:25px;color:#66bed9;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.chang-hov h2]margin:0px;padding:0px;font:bold 8px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;padding:5px 7px;background-color:#242424;border-radius:3px;letter-spacing:1px;display:inline-block;margin:10px 0px 15px 0px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.chang-hov b]color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.chang-hov a]color:#66bed9;font:bold 11px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.chang-hov:hover]margin-left:195px;opacity:1; }.chang-button:hover ~ .chang-img { transform:scale(1.075);opacity:.35;-webkit-transition-delay: 0s; transition-delay: 0s; }.chang-button:hover ~ .chang-hov { margin-left:195px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-delay: 0s; transition-delay: 0s; }.chang-hov:hover ~ .chang-img { transform:scale(1.075);opacity:.35;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Stitching Seams.
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 19:53:23 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

@lottie

hello hello! nice to meet you togasko. i’ve seen you on the discord but i don’t think we’ve had the chance to chat.

anyway, i hope you’re finding hoenn fun so far. we’re excited to have you and your character hits a niche i haven’t seen done yet. super excited to see what we can do!

that being said, i apologize if this comes off as kind of plain and/or boring. my character, fernando, can be amazingly stiff if there isn’t someone to stimulate him. i think that makes our characters match very well but leads to the thread being full of awkward pauses and silence.

based off what i read the easiest way to bridge these two is to have fernando be one of her customers. he’s not very privy on fashion, relying on others (aka experts) to help guide him.

i can see him relying on her opinion which may force her to talk a bit more? their mutual curtness might be something the come to accept and ease their way into something more friendly despite how little happens between them.

lmk what you think or if you have any additional ideas!
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Stitching Seams.
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 23:24:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
No we have not had the chance to chat but that is fine! I am enjoying myself and Hoenn is fun and Lottie is fun to play, its interesting playing a character like her.

that aside,

It would be interesting threads between Fernando and Lottie but also a challenge at the same time, at least for me it would be a fun challenge. Lottie would be the same, she'd need someone to push her otherwise it probably be like talking to a wall. So, it will be fun to see how things play out.

I don’t have any general ideas but I do suggest just throwing them in a thread together with next to no plotting and just roll with whatever happens, to me that is far more fun and exciting. The only question we gotta ask ourselves is; who makes the first thread and where would it be?

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Stitching Seams.
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 23:42:07 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

@lottie

sure thing. i can work with that. i can make it and spot it in lilycove.

this may be a bit unusual but in my experience adopting a different type of threading can help make the experience less stale. since our characters seems to sparely engage each other, we go through the motions, and time skip accordingly when the topic gets boring for one or the other. that way we keep up momentum, get to the meat and bones (aka the fun), and help expedite their relationship.

i don’t expect you to read this but if you skim through this page you’ll see how we transition by stating the new time / date to skip along accordingly.

example: pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/12833/betcha?page=3