slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 18:27:30 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
A sip of the gin and Kim leans a smidge back into his chair, the sweetness of the Lum mixing in his mouth and putting him at ease. He’s surprised, picking the drink on a whim, but it’s sure to become a favorite if each sip is as bountiful as the first.

So Gina, what are your talents? Oreo is good with legal junk, I’m good with people in general, and Ferny is good at planning. What will you bring to the table?

One arm lies on the armrest as the other moves the drink to his lips, Kim reveling in its taste and how it held up as well as it did.

@gina
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 18:45:25 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Their conversation at the coffee shop comes to mind. There, Fernando had offered her more subtle advice. He never spells it out because he’s her only critic. Here, among her peers, that same privilege is at the whims of each individual. Silent judgement is still judgement.

Kim does love good examples. We’re eager to hear your accomplishments and how they exemplify your talents.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 20:31:38 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
He's relieved when @gina seems to understand, shoots her a quiet smile.

Naturally, the conversation drifts to their accomplishments. He ducks his head sheepishly at mention of his own, and doesn't elaborate. It never feels as if he's doing enough, hands tied trying to keep peace between Hoenn and its council.

He focuses on his sushi to avoid conversation, cracking open the tough crust of a Magikarp.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON May 13, 2021 12:27:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The food arrives in a timely manner, her meal is plated on a beautiful glass plate with an elegant design. Gina is very pleased at the sight of her t-bone, she has yet to bite into but she can already tell that it'll be delicious - by smell alone. She's eager to dig in and uses the knife to cut the meat into smaller portions.

A fork stabs into the meat, and she lifts up the utensil to dig in. Only to pause when Kim had questioned her about accomplishments. She set down her fork and cleared her throat before she spoke. " History. I'm a historian." Head held high as she is proud of her profession. Eyes flicker towards Orion as Kim mentioned him being skilled in legal manners, "I could offer assistance in the legal field as well, although I know more when it comes to legendary pokemon." She explains and gives a quick nod, her focus going back to the meal.

Before another interruption could happen, Gina is quick to bite into a slab of meat. Her face immediately brightens in approval, "Delicious!" She exclaims a little shocked at how good it tasted.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON May 13, 2021 23:43:32 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Right. I probably should have expanded on that.

Their meals arrive and Kim is all smiles greeting the waiters and giving thank yous as plates are set before them, the councilman soon turning his eyes over to Gina after giving his meal a once over.

My question was more so what will you do.

Fingers busy themselves as Kim speaks, cutting finely into the strip and observing the rareness of the meat laid before.

When Fernando was on council he ran logistics; coordinated what goes where, who goes where, and how whatever’s moving gets to its destination. On top of this, he ran the bulk of our finances; what gets spent on what, why it's spent on that, and how it will be spent further.

Kim looks at the strip eyeing the pink of the meat with a satisfied smile, sticking a fork into it then promptly chewing into the slice. Once it had been swallowed, Kim basked in the afterglow, rejoicing in the flavors that he had the pleasure of savoring. But he is quick to return back on track, dabbing his lips after giving them a slight lick.

Orion deals with legal matters, and disregarding the humbleness that he shows, he is the most trustworthy when it comes to his expertise. Reviewing laws, settling cases, government mandates, Orion is the lead when it comes to all of that. He is the backbone of the law as well as how it is and will be handled.

Then there’s me. On top of being the face of the league I deal with the public. If there is an issue I will be the first to address it publicly. If there are deals to be made that concern the citizens of hoenn I aim to put myself at the forefront of it. I also take precedence on what information is passed through the league and, if it calls for it, to the public.

Rolling the remainder of the gin in his glass, Kim proceeds to take a sip, setting the cup onto the table.

Sorry if I wasn’t on point with my previous question but I’ll reiterate now that you have more context.

What will you operate as a councilman?

@gina
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 5:32:20 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]What Fernando had implied with vague statements and roundabout stories fulfills itself under Kim’s sharp wit. No matter how the others my perceive him, there’s a reason Fernando trusts him in his entirety. When the moment calls for it, the man delivers, and that is what he values above all else.

The question may seem pointed but it’s far from a hard ball request. Being able to answer that much needs to be the first step undertaken in the ascension to Hoenn’s highest level of law.

Fernando enjoys his dinner in silence, eyes set somewhere between the two.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 12:37:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Right." Gina states, continuing to eat as she listened to Kim explain each of their duties. Her perception of Kim slightly shifted; not taking him very seriously before, but she couldn't deny the charisma that radiated from him. "No need to apologize, my answer was vague." She shakes her head at his apology, taking another sip from her beverage.

"My main goal would be to purge rocket." her tone is confident, maybe a little too much so. She lacked a plan to actually accomplish such a task. She glances towards Fernando, the two of them briefly discussed the topic awhile back in evergrand. "I've briefly talked with Mr.Silph about the plan. Ultimately there were to many holes in it."

Gina doesn't appear to be ashamed in admitting it, "unfortunately I cannot elaborate any further, i have eyt to come up with anything else." She clears her throat, a small nod towards them. "I assure you though, it'll be done."

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 15:39:38 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Kim looks between all those seated at the table in silence, a slight pained look given to both Orion and Fernando before he settles back on Gina, leaning back into his chair.

You’ll have time to sort yourself out eventually. But building your platform upon a gravel foundation is not something I suggest. Maybe settle for something like… I dunno, the defense or armament of Hoenn’s forces? You can pick that apart however you want.

His hand waves passively, figuratively swooshing the conversation away from himself as he swallows down the last of his drink; their waiter quicking bringing him a refill of a slightly watered down version of the previous drink.

@gina

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 15:44:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
She feels frustration rise through her bones, she’s in a state of confusion - Gina figures that all of the council should be on the side she was on; the side to annihilate team rocket. To her it seemed like the group was the lowest of their priorities. She refrains herself from arguing, believing that this would be the least appropriate place to do so.

“I will look into it later, thank you.” She keeps her tone civil, clearing her throat as she finishes the rest of her beverage.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 19:56:14 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

COUNCIL-ELECT

NEW BLOOD AMONG DRIED SCABS

POLITICS IS A GAME OF SHOW AND TELL. For every comment that is left unsaid, a silent story is written, intentional or not. Fernando may not be able to pinpoint Gina's frustration but a knowing look from Kim is enough to convey the councilman's uncertainty. The rift between new and old is as palpable as the fois gas butter spread out across the monochromatic shades of pink steak underneath his knife.

So he cuts it. Severs the standstill with a forced smile and switch of topics.

"So, it's been a while. What's new with you two?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
COUNCIL-ELECT
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 1:49:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: