Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
preparations [c]
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 0:29:54 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

She smiled small, silent. We.

That silence remained at his answer, only because the next logical turn in that conversation was to admit that she’d done something of the same at the workshop. Hesitance pushed her past the window of a chance, and she was conveniently distracted. Her smile grew. Like him, she wasn’t scared.

“What… your real name? Orrr your real fake name? Or your fake fake name? I don’t think I know that one..” A snort, a couple small of hiccups of laughter, and it kept devolving at the ridiculousness of their lives as it occurred to her like one big hysterical epiphany. She reclined further into the side of the chair, ironically at ease.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,849 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
preparations [c]
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 7:20:26 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
She laughs, and it prompts his own.

A rare, genuine warmth blossoms in the pit of his chest as he chuckles over his mug of coffee, breath stirring ripples in its dark surface. It has been a long, long time since they've been able to laugh together.

"None of them, so far," he responds, when he trusts himself to speak without laughing. Then he turns serious. "But soon, they'll know them all. I don't intend to run."

He says it with a deep conviction, and almost sounds excited.
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,349 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
preparations [c]
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 7:47:02 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

They hadn’t devolved into their past years much, but they’d shared similar struggles. One which had weighed on Lulu quite a bit, especially lately, was a lack of identity. She longed for her work to be paired with a name she didn’t have to hide.

“Good.” The cigarette in her hand was extinguished, the ember stamped out into nothing. “Then we’ll be known.”

Lulu looked up to her brother, testing a darker smile than he'd be used to. Its edges threatened the universe. “Fuck Galar. This region is ours, Cil.”