Fresh Air (O)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Fresh Air (O)
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2021 13:36:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The night was silent. There were no sounds of the city, no sounds of wild pokemon, only the sounds of roaring waves as they crashed onto the shore and protruding rocks. Footsteps left in the cold sand trailed behind Chloe as she slowly walked along the coastline. She frequented Slate Port beach many times, but this was the first time she saw it so empty, so tranquil. It was just what she needed, her mind had been clouded recently, due to everything which occurred during the fallarbor’s excursion. Images of the excursion lingered throughout her mind: Locke, Eris, Gavin, the tree.. She couldn’t but wonder if things would of gone better if she hadn’t been sent to the mission.

She walked towards the waters edge, her feet tickled by the oceans splashes as her feet slowly sunk into the drenched sand. In the backpack she carried there were a number of fireworks she purchased at the seaside stores, Chloe had never launched fireworks before but she figured that it wouldn’t be difficult. She also thought it would be a good way to light up her darkened thoughts.

Note: Open, Social! Set After Fallarbor’s excursion
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Fresh Air (O)
POSTED ON May 1, 2021 1:21:29 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

If there was one thing Eva had learned in her 30 years, it was that your gut instinct was rarely wrong. Something drew her to the beach tonight, and she listened to the call. The cool sand beneath her bare feet was quite the different feeling than the last time she was here. It seemed liked ages ago she was helping @simone clean it up. Ages ago and much simpler times where all she had to worry about was not making a fool of herself in front of a cute, kind boy and working for the Rangers.

Her life of peace didn’t last long. One press conference gone wrong, and Eva was catapulted back into a life that mirrored hers in Kanto. A part of her would have it no other way. Someone needed to defend the good left in this world and the doctor was happy to answer the call.

Honestly, Eva hadn’t really been paying attention as she walked. He eyes were fixed on the cool waves that came and went over her bare feet while she walked along the water’s edge.

“Oh! I’m sorry!” she gasped, nearly running right into @chloe but the doctor managed a spin move before they made contact, “I was just totally in my own little world there! Ha!” a bright laugh pierced the night air, “Oh!.... Chloe?” Eva’s eyes widened in surprised when she recognized the young woman from their recent excursion.

@chloe

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Fresh Air (O)
POSTED ON May 1, 2021 7:58:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Chloe had been absorbed in her thoughts that she didn't know of Eva's presence until she had spoke up. Startled by the familiar voice she reacted too Eva with a small gasp. She didn't expect to see another person here, not this late at night at least. "Professor Morales" Chloe acknowledged her, giving the blonde woman a light shake of her head. "You don't need to apologize, I was also distracted..."

Her voice would slightly trail off Eva's presence reminded Chloe of the excursion, and she came out here to not think about that but Eva wasn't to blame. "Chloe's correct, it's good seeing you. How have you been lately?" She would question with a gentle smile, perhaps it wasn't a distraction that was needed, but someone to talk with.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Fresh Air (O)
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 23:07:27 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

It was Chloe, phew! That would have been embarrassing if it wasn’t! Or if she didn’t recognize her. Of course, it’s hard to forget the face of someone you almost died with.

“Oh! Just call me Eva,” she immediately encouraged as soon as Chloe uttered ‘Professor’. Eva wasn’t one for formalities, even when they were required.

“It’s good to see you too!” Eva shifted the sand beneath her feet, curling it between her toes, “I’ve been alright! Recovering. Preparing. Researching. It’s all kept me quite busy which is a good thing! How have you been?” she asked with genuine curiosity.

@chloe

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Fresh Air (O)
POSTED ON May 5, 2021 2:59:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Okay~" She was happy to discover that Eva didn't care for formalities, which was something Chloe struggled with. She preferred to speak comfortably and freely. Chloe felt a little guilty lying to the woman earlier, she awkwardly smiled as she gazed towards the open ocean. Observing tides as they came closer towards the shoreline.

"I see, that's good..!" Chloe replied in a cheerful manner, she was relieved to hear that Eva was doing well after the excursion. Chloe frowned briefly before answering, she wasn't really sure how to respond. "I've been well, just lost in thoughts I guess.." Chloe admitted to Eva with a soft chuckle, glancing back to look her in the eyes.

"That reminds me! How is Locke doing? Recovering well I hope?" Even though she wasn't responsible for their injury, she did feel guilty. It was because of her steelix that he got injured so seriously after all.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Fresh Air (O)
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 16:55:26 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva nodded in understanding. Lost in thought, she knew what that meant even if Chloe didn’t want to admit it to her. The doctor had seen too many young trainers after a traumatic battle to not recognize the side effects of such a dangerous and stressful event. Eva wasn’t immune to them either.

“I hope not too lost in them,” she frowned as she met Chloe’s gaze, taking a moment to study it before continuing, “Yes! I actually saw them the other day! seems to be recovering well. Still a little shook up, but who wouldn’t be after something like that?” her shoulders shrugged and she looked down at her bare feet as a wave gently moved sand between her toes, “We actually babysat some of the orphaned Spinda from the route,” she laughed lightly, pulling out her phone to show Chloe a picture of three small Spinda in a playpen, “They’re adorable, ‘aint they?” being the doctor she was, Eva could help but ask, “How is your Drampa doing?” Eva watched the fainted pokemon rise under the influence of whatever dark energy the corrupted legendary possessed. Eva wondered if the pokemon even remembered fighting against its own trainer.

@chloe

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Fresh Air (O)
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 16:42:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
She frowned, hesitating to answer her question. "Well.. just a little bit." Chloe chuckled lightly, her gaze looking forward, at the vast ocean. She sighed out of relief when Eva stated that was recuperating well. lips curling into a small smile. "That's good to hear, I hope they have a speedy recovery."

Her mood brightened with the good news, a wide grin forming when Eva shared photos of the baby spinda. She eagerly nodded in agreement. "They're absolutely precious." She was a little sad to see that only three seemed to survive but it was better than none.

"Oh oakley is fine.." Chloe explained in a vague manner, she abruptly cleared her throat as she didn't feel exactly comfortable continuing the discussion. "She's actually no longer with me, I gave her to a trusted friend ." She had felt responsible for the horrible injuries that her pokemon sustained and knew that Angelo would do a much better job in caring for it.

She glanced back towards Eva, a serious look reflected in deep brown eyes. "Any word on ?"

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Fresh Air (O)
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 16:49:39 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva could sense the tension rise when she mentioned the Drampa. Oakley, was its name. Chloe seemed hesitant to discuss it which was understandable. A lot of traumatic things happened that day, “I’m glad to hear she’s ok,” and that’s all Eva would say on the subject, respecting the woman’s desire to change the topic.

Emerald eyes flashed from her gaze out on the ocean towards Chloe when she mentioned the Rocket. Her brows furrowed in irritation, not because of Chloe but because of the situation in general, “Unfortunately, no,” her voice was low, bitter, “I’ve been replaying it all in my head, trying to pick out something that could give me a lead but I just . . . can’t,” she sighs in defeat, “But I certainly won’t stop looking,” especially since he took the girl with him when they teleported out of there. Eva was very concerned for her well-being in the hands of someone like . Although she probably knew the answer, Eva asks anyway, “Do you have any leads or new information?”

@chloe

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Fresh Air (O)
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 14:10:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Knowing Angelo, Oakley would be in great hands. Chloe nodded, a soft smile peaking out towards Eva. She felt touched that Eva was so caring and compassionate. "I see.. that is good to hear." Noticing the bitterness in her tone Chloe felt the same way, she wanted to help but didn't know how she would be able to, Eva's words were encouraging to hear, it was what she wanted to hear honestly.

"no, but i'll let you know if anything comes up." she speaks firmly, meeting her emerald gaze. Hands clench into fist as she remembers Gavin and his cocky attitude "I don't regret attacking Gavin, he needs to realize that even if he commands such a beast that he isn't untouchable."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Fresh Air (O)
POSTED ON May 31, 2021 19:25:11 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva could sense the fire rising in @chole. The passion for justice mirrored her own, especially when she was Chloe’s age back in Kanto. She reminded Eva of herself in a way and Eva certainly wasn’t going to try and smother that fire, only encourage it. The world needed more people like Chloe, “You’re absolutely right,” Eva said sternly in regards to and his army of beasts, “No one is untouchable, and we’ll be ready for next time,” she speaks firmly, resolute in her confidence to inspire the young girl. Eva may have failed against Rocket once, but she was eager to push the envelope on Hoenn. The more people that stood strong against their oppression, the harder the people would make it for Rocket to achieve submission. Kanto underestimated Rocket and Eva was too late to encourage the people to fight back. She wouldn’t make the same mistake here, “Prepare yourself, Chloe, because this isn’t over,” probably not what she wanted to hear, but Eva wouldn’t mask the truth.

@chloe

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Fresh Air (O)
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 16:53:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar

She was pleasantly surprised; Chloe wasn't really sure what it was that Eva said but she felt inspired, encouraged. She realized that Eva was the type of woman she aspired to be. "exactly, we will be ready. " she grins, her mood brightens.

"far from over" she responds with determination, she wanted to stop rocket from causing more harm. There was no way she was going to let what happened to kanto happen here.

Suddenly recalling that she had brought an idiotic number of fireworks, she lowers her backpack onto the sand and pulls one out. Her hand extends a couple to the doctor, "would you like to do some fireworks?" she chuckles, knowing that it was a random question.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Fresh Air (O)
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 20:49:48 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva was happy to see her mood brighten with a grin. She felt like she did what she had set out to do. It was inspiring to see Chloe inspired, “Well, if you’d ever like to train I can always make some room in my schedule for it,” she assured the young girl. Eva could use more training too. Now that she had somewhat of an idea of what they may be up against, their strategy would need refining and practice.

A skeptical look accompanied the presentation of fireworks. Eva wasn’t a huge fan of them for many reasons, like what happened at the Vital Spirit Festival being one of those. It seemed like there was not a lot of wildlife around and they could safely fire them over the water . . . with a sigh Eva shrugged her shoulders, “Sure, why not?” if it made Chloe feel better and acted as a distraction then she could accept that as a good reason to fire a few off. Eva took the fireworks presented by the Ranger. Eva didn’t have a lighter so she looked at Chloe expectantly.

@chloe

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Fresh Air (O)
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2021 12:56:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Chloe was happy to hear that Eva would make room for her to train with, she liked the idea. "i'm looking forward too it, got lots to learn." She grinned eagerly with a soft nod. She did feel a little guilty feeling that Eva was a very busy woman it didn't feel very right to take time away from her. "whenever you have the time of course." she adds with a chuckle.

She wasn't really expecting Eva to accept the offer, the professor did look a little hesitant at first so Chloe felt like she was forcing her into it, but she hoped that wasn't the case. "I actually came to fire off fireworks" she stated placing a spare lighter into Eva's hand.

She then fumbled with her own firework, quickly igniting, it's a few moments before the fireworks actually fire. However when they do, they light up the darkened sky in colorful brilliance. Chloe's eyes widen in amazement as she watches the fireworks bloom silently.