A ladybug cant change it's spots.

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 7:37:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Jacob had been asked by the league to help safeguard some ledians and ledyba. However he wasn't exactly sure if he was the right person for the job, they told him to try and not disturb the ledyba or the ledian out of fear that they might lose the dust that they were providing at the moment. He let out a loud sigh as he leaned against an old oak tree. How fucking irritating, wouldn't something come along and entertain. He let out a loud groan as his hand scanned his pockets and found a pack of cig's and lit one as everything seemed pretty peaceful so far.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 5:30:10 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 it's night. elijah and his gogoat stand in midst the ledian. as they fly around, gathered underneath warm stars, glowing powders cascade from crystalline wing like a space stream.

his gogoat is covered in it. as if it had glitter dumped over its leafy body, elijah's mount looks like a parade performer from rio de janeiro.

elijah collects too. a special net woven with ariados silk catches dust. someone enters. the field changes and weighs with brief tension. the apothecary notices the sweet cigarette smell first.

"you really gotta do that here?"

@jacob

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 5, 2021 19:05:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Jacob took a deep pull from the cigarette before addressing Elijah's query. He thought about blowing it back at Elijah for a moment before deciding he couldn't even afford to breathe the air from Jacob's lungs before blowing it in a different direction. "Body craves it, cant argue with cravings. Are you even supposed to be doing that?" he answered in a cocky tone as the confidence, just radiated off of his body as he obviously wanted to get a reaction out of the stranger.

"I wont tell if you don't. As long as you don't mess with the Pokémon either. What do you want that dust for?" As the big lug of a man sat a bit farther away on the stump of a tree that fell when no one was around to hear it. He watched the Ledians and Ledbya's floating around in the sky above them.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 4:42:39 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 as elijah stands, watching jacob with an expression as stiff as a stonjourner, golden dust begins to settle over his hair. unimpressed dormancy allows the colour to collect. his shoulders become speckled like a ledian's back.

"dust is supposed to give you good luck if it sticks to you. sells for a lot if you bundle it up all pretty." elijah explains.

with a loose fan of fingers, he sweeps dust off his robes.

"you here just to smoke or to enjoy the sights?"

@jacob

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 13, 2021 3:21:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"both" he comments, not really explaining what sight was exactly pleasurable to him. "But selling dust for a lot of money huh? You got some drive, I don't go the patience for that." he adds as he was only paid by the league to make sure a predator didn't come and attack them. He never really agreed to stop someone trying to harvest the dust, the fuck it really matter anyways? He didn't know if the dust was actually used for anything else or not and didn't really care as it's their fault for not explaining it properly to him.

"What's your name?" he asks, he was just looking to alleviate some boredom as he pulled out a small pack of toothpicks, his big hand having a difficult time making it's way into the pack of sticks. Instead of putting it in between his lips which were already preoccupied with the cigarette in his mouth, he began to twirl it around his hand doing stupid little tricks with it instead as he awaited 's answer.
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 8:30:00 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "it's not drive. it's survival."

elijah lowers his net. pinching its edges, he shakes the gold deeper into the net. they cascade as brilliant curtains. within the mesh, the assembled dust glows like a pulsing organ.

"elijah. you?"

the apothecary asks. unable to concetrate, he wades through flower and stem to scrutinize jacob up close. handsome— but smells like shit.

it's the cigarettes.

"stop that shit." elijah eyes the twirling stick spinning between jacob's fingers. "my gogoat's gonna get annoyed."

@jacob

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 0:34:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
His gogoat? Jacob looked at him  and the pokemon in question with a raised eyebrow. Why the hell would some guy doing simple tricks with a stick piss off his gogoat, lil shit's got anger issues or somethin? He shot a glare at the man who introduced himself as Elijah and asked a question. "Why would this upset him? that's pretty fuckin weird but-" he said putting the small toothpick back in his little pack, Normally he'd say fuck off but jacob returned the same stare elijah gave him, liking the attention. "sure."

"What can I do then without upsetting him or you? Mr. Elijah with an aggressive gogoat." he asks as the area suddenly felt like a classroom and he was the delinquent. He pinched the end of his cigarette that was lit to stifle it and put it also back in it's container where no oxygen would feed the hungry flame.
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 5:40:30 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "he's peculiar. just likes things calm."

elijah scratches the leafy scruff of his gogoat. in turn, the creature mews: a gentle sound from a rather stalwart beast. he scans the other quick, eyes like a saw swinging back and forth across the other's hardy form.

"you could help me before the ledian get scared away too." elijah says, fishing out another net from gogoat's saddle and pouch. "has anyone else ever told you you're intimidating?"

@jacob

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 1:52:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Is that so?" he said looking at the peaceful goat and observing him a bit closer. It seemed really attached to him at the hip, and not only because he was scratching his "fur". He looked at the trainer with a raised brow, why should he help him steal something not belonging to him? He contemplated it at first almost saying no.

But, if he was going to complain about everything he did he had to find some other way to entertain himself. He stood up, and reached for the net. "Sure. Fine I'll help." he tells him before Elijah comments on him being intimidating. He looked at him confused for a second and then laughed. "Yeah, it's my job to be intimidating. I'm a football player, New quarter back for the slateport sceptiles." he answered him as he clumsily began to try and catch some of the dust that the booger head called treated like gold.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 4:56:49 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "slateport sceptiles." elijah nods as if assessing the team with a bobbing row of abacus beads. "hope you don't fuck the team up— like you're fucking up right now."

a sigh falls from his bottom lip like a heavy scarf. from behind, he grabs jacob's net by the handle.

"use your arms. not your wrist. wide arcs." he helps jacob move the net. "you're an athlete. this should come naturally."

the ledian flutter about in bullion waves.

@jacob

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 9:59:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
He felt like he was being read like a shitty magazine one finds when they're checking out of the grocery store. "Hah, talking shit n you don't even know what you're talking about. I'm amazing at football." he answered with his usual cocky attitude.

He was surprised when Elijah came up from behind him, it was pretty gay if he was being honest. Did Elijah like guys? Unlike everyone else on hoenn he was not one to just assume someone was gay or not.

But Elijah was handsome so he didn't mind the skin to skin contact. He let his hand be guided, staying silent during what he took as criticism. Just like that he was doing better already "I didn't expect it to use the same movements. You're a coach or something?"

He teased him as he doubted any coach would be out here collecting dust for what he assumed was for money
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 0:00:25 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "it's just basic locotmotor skills." elijah shakes head, a snarl curling at the tip of his utterance. "i also don't want you to fuck up my foraging."

his gogoat decides to settle within the grasses. finding no need to stand among the dusty stars, it falls on to its stomach, handsome head turned in witness.

elijah releases the other from his guidance. on his palms, gold dust traces the wrinkles as if conducting their own palmistry.

"so, the slateport sceptiles any good?"

note: tag me ON HERE so i don't lose your replies you binch!!
@jacob

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2021 3:31:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Not right now. But once im there I'll whip their asses into shape." he tells him confidently. However as soon as Jacob begins to finally get the hang of scooping for their dust, the ledians much like the moon lit night began to fade away.

And with the Ledian's gone, both of their jobs were complete. He managed to snatch up some of the dust for free and the ledians got to do their business without too much of a distraction. "Welp seems like our time here is over." he says grinning. "Here." he says giving Elijah his card with his contact info on it. "Give it a ring sometime." he says before walking away like one of those cool guys who dont look at explosions, patting the gogoat on the heaad as he walked away.

Notes: No binch,
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 7:53:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@jacob