Not so Berry Good [DW]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Not so Berry Good [DW]
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 14:10:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronelight"]

tag
@lottie
notes
- Duo wild 121.
Psychic / Ghost
It was beautiful outside as spring was creeping towards summer. The days were getting longer, hotter, and more lively. Both pokemon and people alike wandered the wilderness, basking in it. Robbin was balancing a few feet above the ground on top of a bouffalant's afro, which felt warm and pleasant against her stomach. While recently gaining this large pokemon she has come to be quite good friends with it as she was reaching over a fence, trying to grab at the plump berries that often sprouted at parts of route 121.

Standing besides the bouffalant was an empoleon, who crossed their flippers delicately to hold the berries that Robbin would blindly toss as soon as she inspected them. Jaws, a mawile, stood a distance away with a gentle blush on his cheeks as he tried to act like he didn't belong to them. Robbin found it amusing as he tried to act like a random pokemon but instead looked stiff and awkward.

"So, do you think this is enough?" Robbin asked to nobody in particular, she only needed a few anyways for them to snack on for a treat.

"Hey, wai-- eww!" Robbin felt something warm, soft, and way too slimy glide across her wrist as her bouffalant became impatient and wanted a berry now. The sudden feeling made her throw the two berries she was holding too high over her head for her empoleon to catch. 

The berries landed randomly and Robbin was pretty sure she heard the distant rumble of a disturbed pokemon.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Not so Berry Good [DW]
POSTED ON May 5, 2021 14:27:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,400i,700|Montserrat:800]

[newclass=.snakeEyesPost] --snakeEyesAccent:#58c3e6; [/newclass]

[attr="class","se-DARKVER "]

[attr="class","snakeEyesPost"]
[attr="class","snakeEyesHeader"]

you kept rolling

your eyes

[attr="class","snakeEyesBody"]

It was a pain, a hassle, a chore. There was only so many ways she can think of this activity that she didn't want to do but has no choice in the matter... and there were plenty other things she can be doing - things she rather be doing! She should just find some people who'd be willing to take her Pokémon off her hands, people who love Pokémon more than she does and who'd do better in taking care of them unlike she does. [break][break]

But she still owned some Pokémon and as a responsible owner, she had to make sure they got fresh air, ate, attention, cleaned, and all that fun stuff that came with this unwanted responsibility! So that’s why Lottie was out of the comfort of her shop, in Lilycove and out here on route 121. Just outside of town. Or so she kept telling herself. [break][break]

It was a funny thing though, the sounds that can come out of the human throat. It can sound human one time and other times it can sound like something other than... this such case from Lottie who had been in the wrong spot at the wrong time when a random berry had stuck her square in the chest and left a bit of juice to stain on the white of her outfit that hardly looked suitable for an outing in the wilds like this.[break][break]

"Idiot." Lottie hissed. Blue eyes narrowed in a glare at the assumed culprit.

Welp. Here we gooo!

@robbin

[attr="class","snakeEyesCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.se-LIGHTVER] --snakeEyesBG:#ececec; --snakeEyesLightBG:#f3f3f3; --snakeEyesBorder:#ddd; --snakeEyesText:#6a6a6a; --snakeEyesLightText:#aaa; --snakeEyesH2:#3a3a3a; --snakeEyesShadow:#fff; [/newclass]

[newclass=.se-DARKVER] --snakeEyesBG:#2a2a2a; --snakeEyesLightBG:#3b3b3b; --snakeEyesBorder:#666; --snakeEyesText:#aaa; --snakeEyesLightText:#888; --snakeEyesH2:#eee; --snakeEyesShadow:#222; [/newclass]

[newclass=.snakeEyesPost] width:500px; background-color:#ececec; background-color:var(--snakeEyesBG); border-radius:10px; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader] display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader img] width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:100%; padding:7.5px; background-color:var(--snakeEyesLightBG);border:3px solid #ddd; border:3px solid var(--snakeEyesBorder); border-right:3px solid var(--snakeEyesAccent); border-radius-top-left:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader div] height:205px; width:205px; border-radius:100%; display:flex; align-items:center; flex-shrink:0; justify-content:center; margin-left:-35px; margin-top:-35px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader div:after] content:''; position:absolute; height:190px; width:190px; border:5px dashed var(--snakeEyesAccent); border-radius:100%; animation:8s linear infinite snakeEyesSpin; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes snakeEyesSpin { 0% { transform:rotate(0deg); } 100% { transform:rotate(360deg); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesPost:hover .snakeEyesHeader div:after] animation-play-state:running; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader span] height:170px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; justify-content:flex-end; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader h1] width:280px; height:75px; margin:25px; text-align:left; font:800 50px/50px Montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), -1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader h2] margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; width:280px; font:bold 30px 'Signerica Fat'; color:#3a3a3a; color:var(--snakeEyesH2); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), -1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow); } @font-face { font-family:Signerica Fat; src:url(//dl.dropbox.com/s/o5tlpkcxt7qwgj1/Signerica_Fat.ttf) format('truetype');[/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div] padding:50px; margin:25px; border-radius:10px; text-align:justify; background-color:var(--snakeEyesLightBG); color:#6a6a6a; color:var(--snakeEyesText); font:400 11px/15px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div:nth-child(2)] color:var(--snakeEyesLightText); text-align:justify; padding:10px 25px; margin:25px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; align-items:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div a] font:800 11px/15px roboto; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); padding:0px 0px 0px 25px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody b] font:700 11px/15px roboto; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody i] color:var(--snakeEyesLightText); border-bottom:1px solid var(--snakeEyesAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesCredit] font:700 7px roboto; margin-left:425px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesCredit a] font:700 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Not so Berry Good [DW]
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 0:24:08 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HYPNO APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FOREWARN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON GAS
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@robbin @lottie

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUSKULL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[break][break]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Not so Berry Good [DW]
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 13:41:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
@lottie
notes
- Duo wild 121.
Psychic / Ghost

- Words; 250
Robbin didn’t expect to meet a malicious glare from across the grass, but that’s exactly what she found. She smiled gently and went to raise a hand but then she noticed the bright splotch of color on her crisp white shirt. By her foot was the culprit, one of the berries she had chucked over her head.

“Crap,” she whispered under her breath as she slid off of the bouffalant and put it back into its pokeball. She wasn’t sure what she could do for the woman who clearly was angry about her nice shirt having a berry stained splotch that looked weirdly like the shape of galar.

“Hey, i’m really sorry about your shirt,” Robbin started as got halfway, but she was stopped by a hypno with berry juice dripping down it’s flat nose. Behind it was a duskull, who was looking at Lottie and then started drifting over.

“Wait!” Robbin side stepped the hypno and rushed to the edge of the grass.

“Hi, I’m Robbin,” She introduced herself quickly to the stranger. “It seems I might have to drag you into a double battle," She explained, pointing her fingers at the two annoyed pokemon. "If you don’t mind?” She added, as if the other had a choice.

“It’ll be fun, and then I’ll pay for you to get that cleaned out, win-win!” She added playfully as she motioned for her stray mawile to join her as he would be doing the battle. Her empoleon looked awkward by the fence, holding berries and waiting for Robbin’s command that wasn’t going to come.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Not so Berry Good [DW]
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 1:25:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar

you kept rolling

your eyes

"Great. Just wonderful," Lottie grumbled under her breath as she examined the damage done from the stain and was going through the steps, she'd need to clean it later. She didn't rub it off or touch it because doing so she knew will not help the stain any more and rubbing it off would only spread the stain and make it that much harder to get it out later. Huffing a sigh at that rushed apology, the seamstress rolled her eyes. [break][break]

Just her luck that she ventures out of the comfort of home because this was the result. A berry-stained shirt and to make the whole situation worse is that this girl disturbed the wild Pokémon in the area. Suppose it wasn't so bad though, without this blue haired irritation, Miss Dalton would have been caught off guard by the wild ghost-type...[break][break]

'it'll be fun' this girl says, [break][break]

This isn't what Lottie deemed as fun. She wasn't a good Pokémon trainer and she is so out of practice in battles and this was just a bad situation getting worse by the second. What were ghost types weak too? No physical moves? God, she couldn't exactly remember. Dwelling on these facts, trying to rack her brain into recalling the important tidbits, Lottie decided on a Pokémon of her own to decide on and soon her Swampert was released from its ball and waited for his uncertain trainer who seemed hesitant for a moment.[break][break]

"Swampert, use Water Gun on that Duskull."

@robbin

[newclass=.se-LIGHTVER] --snakeEyesBG:#ececec; --snakeEyesLightBG:#f3f3f3; --snakeEyesBorder:#ddd; --snakeEyesText:#6a6a6a; --snakeEyesLightText:#aaa; --snakeEyesH2:#3a3a3a; --snakeEyesShadow:#fff; [/newclass]

[newclass=.se-DARKVER] --snakeEyesBG:#2a2a2a; --snakeEyesLightBG:#3b3b3b; --snakeEyesBorder:#666; --snakeEyesText:#aaa; --snakeEyesLightText:#888; --snakeEyesH2:#eee; --snakeEyesShadow:#222; [/newclass]

[newclass=.snakeEyesPost] width:500px; background-color:#ececec; background-color:var(--snakeEyesBG); border-radius:10px; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader] display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader img] width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:100%; padding:7.5px; background-color:var(--snakeEyesLightBG);border:3px solid #ddd; border:3px solid var(--snakeEyesBorder); border-right:3px solid var(--snakeEyesAccent); border-radius-top-left:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader div] height:205px; width:205px; border-radius:100%; display:flex; align-items:center; flex-shrink:0; justify-content:center; margin-left:-35px; margin-top:-35px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader div:after] content:''; position:absolute; height:190px; width:190px; border:5px dashed var(--snakeEyesAccent); border-radius:100%; animation:8s linear infinite snakeEyesSpin; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes snakeEyesSpin { 0% { transform:rotate(0deg); } 100% { transform:rotate(360deg); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesPost:hover .snakeEyesHeader div:after] animation-play-state:running; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader span] height:170px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; justify-content:flex-end; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader h1] width:280px; height:75px; margin:25px; text-align:left; font:800 50px/50px Montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), -1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesHeader h2] margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; width:280px; font:bold 30px 'Signerica Fat'; color:#3a3a3a; color:var(--snakeEyesH2); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px -1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), -1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow), 1px 1px 0 var(--snakeEyesShadow); } @font-face { font-family:Signerica Fat; src:url(//dl.dropbox.com/s/o5tlpkcxt7qwgj1/Signerica_Fat.ttf) format('truetype');[/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div] padding:50px; margin:25px; border-radius:10px; text-align:justify; background-color:var(--snakeEyesLightBG); color:#6a6a6a; color:var(--snakeEyesText); font:400 11px/15px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div:nth-child(2)] color:var(--snakeEyesLightText); text-align:justify; padding:10px 25px; margin:25px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; align-items:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody div a] font:800 11px/15px roboto; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); padding:0px 0px 0px 25px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody b] font:700 11px/15px roboto; color:var(--snakeEyesAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.snakeEyesBody i] color:var(--snakeEyesLightText); border-bottom:1px solid var(--snakeEyesAccent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Not so Berry Good [DW]
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 15:46:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
@lottie
notes
- Duo wild 121.
Psychic / Ghost

- Words; 215
Robbin was dying to know what kind of pokemon this lady had, she felt like she was washed over with a dull coat of grey-bleh. Grumpy, hesitant with her pokemon, no attempt at a conversation! She let it slide though when she saw swampert come from the ball. She did her best to hold back her glee, but her eyes could light up a cave with how dazzled she was by the large water pokemon.

“So, you like water types too then?” Robbin asked starry eyed once the swampert finished its attack. The other trainer hadn’t said a word to Robbin and she wanted to change that.

“I mean, you saw the empoleon already so you know my take on them,” Though to say she liked water types was an understatement.

“Okay Jaws, use play rough!” She said with her chest, wanting to get her blood pumping. The mawile was quick on its toes with its nubby arms behind its body, launching himself at the hypno. There was a cloud of dust as the two tussle like beasts before pulling apart.

“Nice!” She cheer to her mawile who came unscathed.

“Hey, what’s your name? I’d call you blue, but that’s my last name and id feel old like my mom,” She giggled behind a raised hand.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Not so Berry Good [DW]
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 3:36:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar

you kept rolling

your eyes

This girl was a chatty one, spewing crap that Lottie couldn't care less about. Liked water-types? So, what! And why did Robbin expect her to know her take on what type preference she had based on the Pokémon this kid had roaming free?! [break][break]

"tch. Shut up and focus on your battle." [break][break]

It was down right stupid that this kid flaps her mouth like that in the middle of a double battle that was Robbin's fault in the first place. Loud mouthed brat. Lottie may be so far out of practice in battles, but she's always had a kind of focus when and despite the lack of apparent care in her Pokémon, she wanted to make sure her Swampert didn't take too much damage. "dammit" Lottie hissed when the Duskull she was up against dodged the water gun. "Protect, Swampert!" Whether it helped any against this wild Duskull's Night Shade didn't matter to Lottie. It just seemed to make sense in the spur of the moment![break][break]

"Miss Dalton." because she didn't want to be called blue, that was a bad nickname that if stuck, she'd likely smack Robbin or tell her to piss off. "And will you focus and leave me alone to deal with this Duskull!" Lottie snapped; irritation plainly obvious in her tone. Like a cat rubbed the wrong way.

post notes
|
@robbin

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Not so Berry Good [DW]
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 23:12:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
@lottie
notes
- Duo wild 121.
Psychic / Ghost

- Words; 172
Robbin was suppressing a smile. This woman had some anger problems and Robbin got a kick out of watching people be irritated and become loud in the process.

“Do you not battle often, Miss Dalton?” Robbin asked, genuinely curiously as she was snapped at to leave her alone. She had a water and ground type...

“Your swampert is really good if you have a ground move,” Robbin said, gazing at the water starter. Maybe it didn't know any.

Unlike Lottie apparently, Robbin was quite good at battling and chatting up a storm. “Use crunch!” 

Mawile didn’t land a swift hit like his play rough, instead he was smacked with a bright pink beam that sent him tumbling away.

“Recover before-- CRUNCH!” the mawile looked dazed on the ground as he watched the hypno come closer. It reeled back to use zen headbutt but his head ended in the sharp jaws of the mawile who landed their crunch and knocked the hypno back with an aggressive followup0 iron tail.

“Good recovery!!” She cheered.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Not so Berry Good [DW]
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 21:26:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar

you kept rolling

your eyes

There was a soft scoff along with the rolling of those eyes. So many questions that the seamstress did not have the patiance for, nor the tolerance. But that aside... Robbin didn't need to know that she didn't battle often, it should be painfully obvious that battling wasn't something Lottie was skilled at, not like when she was yonger.[break][break]

No, wait. She still wasn't great at battling back then either but she did enjoy it more back then.[break][break]

A ground move? Thats not something her Swampert knew, but a rock move would be the next best thing right? "Swampert, use rock throw!" Hearing the command, the swampert dug up some large rocks and threw them at the Duskull!

god, so sorry for the wait and sorry for shotty post!
|
@robbin

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Not so Berry Good [DW]
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 2:47:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
@lottie
notes
- Duo wild 121.
Psychic / Ghost

- Words; 106
Robbin smiled as she watched Miss Dalton's swampert throw rocks at the ghost type pokemon. Sure, close enough!

"Nice!" She said encouragingly too both the woman and her pokemon. In the corner of her eye she watched her mawile be struck by a zen headbutt.

"Oops, he's charging up something dodge it!" Psybeam blasted into the grass and mawile jumped back towards the swampert.

"Crunch and home them in place for me," Pulling a ball from a side pouch she threw the ball and hit it in the tummy. The hypno shrunk into a white streak.

"You got this Miss Dalton!" Robbin cheered to the stranger.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Not so Berry Good [DW]
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 5:08:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]ROBBIN CAUGHT THE HYPNO!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FOREWARN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISABLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON GAS

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]LOTTIE IS BATTLING DUSKULL!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FUTURE SIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Not so Berry Good [DW]
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 2:55:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar

you kept rolling

your eyes

Why did Robbin think that she needed to be her personal cheering squad? Lottie didn't need that nor did she want to hear the possible disapointment and words of 'better luck next time' or get any kind of training and battle advice from a stranger whos name is the only thing she knew... well aside from the fact that Robbin was talkative, annoyingly so and found her Swampert to be cool. [break][break]

Before Lottie knew... The other Pokémon was already captured by the dark-haired girl and the Duskull seemed to be toying with her Swampert . "Tch" Lottie scoffed, irritated beyond words! Having had enough and wanted this to end, Lottie pulled out a pokeball and threw it whether or not the Duskull was weakened enough or whether or not it was exactly time to throw the pokeball, it flew anyways! Her expectations on catching it low.

Even Number = Caught while Odd Number = not caught and fled.
|
@robbin

KRXzjHvg
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Not so Berry Good [DW]
POSTED ON May 23, 2021 11:06:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar

tag
@lottie
notes
- Duo wild 121.
Psychic / Ghost

- Words; 240
Robbin watched as Lottie half-ass threw the ball at the somewhat damaged pokemon. She wanted to say something but held her tongue. It popped free from the ball and was fleeing.

Robbin chose her next words carefully, and by that, she meant she shared no words regarding the failed capture. Miss Dalton clearly wasn’t the woman who wanted to hear some kind of encouraging ‘you’ll get 'em next time champ’. Instead, she picked her own ball up and put it away, she’d look over the hypno closer later tonight.

“Hey, I really am sorry about your shirt,” The hype and adrenaline she gave herself from the battle were now fading away. She could see why the other looked so hot and bothered now with the way she had been acting. “And that battle, I didn’t mean to be so pushy and in your space like that,” Well, she did, but she didn’t intend to be the annoyance she was.

There was a soft breeze Robbin felt it particularly well in her armpit. Brows furrowed, she lifted her arm and the seam seemed to be coming undone, leaving a small opening. She frowned and stuck her fingers in and wiggled them around. The hole was big enough for three of her fingers.

“Well, that’s not good,” Robbin whispered to herself, letting her arm fall slack.

“Can I still pay for you to get your shirt cleaned?” Robbin offered hopefully, a soft and tame smile on her face.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Not so Berry Good [DW]
POSTED ON May 25, 2021 23:55:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar

you kept rolling

your eyes

It didn't surprise the cyan haired seamstress that her attempt at capture failed. In fact, it was expected and maybe she didn't even want to catch the Duskull at all and only tried under some kind of peer pressure. Damn this stupid bubbly girl! [break][break]

It was embarrassing nonetheless. [break][break]

The silence around Lottie was burst like a bubble when Robbin decided to open that mouth of hers again and earned herself a sharp glare from icy eyes despite the apology for the stain on her clothes. Another reminder why she was growing a great dislike for this girl. [break][break]

"You have done enough for today," it was as polite a decline as Robbin would get from Lottie and even then, it sounded strained, almost like it was hissed out from between teeth. Eyes narrowed at the girl after she caught a glance of frayed threads and a gaping hole in that yellow sweater. [break][break]

"If you want to spend some money. I have a shop in Lilycove and I will repair your sweater for a small fee. If you get lost, ask around though it isn't hard to find." [break][break]

Turning her attention to her Swampert, she glared at it before recalling him back into his ball. The blame was on him too for the failed capture even though he was only following masters’ commands. Tucking the ball away, she looked down at the stain and gave a small groan... this would be ruined if it set any longer so without a word, she left Robbin to stand there looking stupid or stalk the seamstress back home.

think this is a good closing post
|
@robbin

CfkICIqT