Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Calm Before the Storm [Social/Closed]
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 3:12:24 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

A set of keys jingled softly as Rowan unlocked the door to Adrian’s apartment, stepping inside and closing the door behind him. “Hey, handsome. Are you here already?” Both of them had been busy recently with their own endeavors and having precious time to see each other wore thin in the last couple of weeks. “I brought the pizza and the liquor.” Rowan sat them both down on the kitchen counter, glad that an evening had converged where the two of them could spend time alone in the comfort of each other's arms.

With Serena out of the house on business of her own, the two of them were free to explore many avenues of their relationship in privacy, and Rowan intended to take advantage of that. “I wore those jeans you like too, the ones that show off my ass.” He snickered slightly as he pulled a set of glasses out from one of the cabinets, setting them on the counter and beginning to pour a drink for the both of them. “Now come kiss me already.”

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
763 height
763 height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 9:26:10 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"Oh yeah?" Rowan had gone to great lengths to ensure this evening had come together, Adrian could tell, elucidated by the myriad means he'd deployed to arouse Adrian's interest: Pizza, booze and hot ass?

You really can't go wrong with that.

Stalking in from an adjacent room, Adrian drapes his arms over Rowan's shoulders as he braces against them, resting his weight against their diminutive frame. His lips graced the other with a quick peck, eager digits lacing together as he wrapped his arms around the other. "Mmm, Ro..."

"You're right, I love these jeans..."
Dragging his cheek against theirs, he indulged their contact, recognizing the feel of the denim against him.

While Rowan wastes no time to pour their glasses, Adrian demonstrates less haste, clasping their waist and turning them about-face. Honeyed gazes lock just as their lips are conjoined in impassioned greeting, perhaps to Rowan's mild alarm... Pulling away, Adrian notes: "I missed you."

It'd been a weird few weeks, but they had the night to themselves for a well deserved respite.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 22:59:35 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

A soft smile stretched across Rowan’s lips as familiar arms embraced him from behind, allowing his body to lean backwards against their own. “There he is.” Words couldn’t describe how comforting their presence was after the last couple of weeks, having anticipated this moment the entire day. “I’m really glad you were free tonight.” Stress had begun to build rapidly ever since joining Team Rocket, this night was exactly what he needed to blow off some steam, especially since there was a predictable yet incredibly welcome way that it most certainly would end.

Surprise forced a small gasp from his throat as Rowan was forcibly spun around by Adrian, gazing upwards into their passion filled eyes. Every time their lips met it felt as though it was the first time all over again, the crimson rushing into his cheeks as he wanted to melt into their body like he’d done in that bar months ago. “I missed you, too.” Adrian was everything that he ever wanted, and being with them made him happier than he’d ever been. Rowan wrapped his arms around their neck and hugged them tight, wishing that he’d never have to let go. “I love you.” His voice was soft and full of emotion, though he attempted poorly to hide it.

When Rowan pulled away, he cleared his throat and laughed slightly. “Sorry, just been a really long week.” Fingers idly played with their hair, gazing into their eyes with the forgotten smile returning once more. “Did you want to watch a movie or something?” Not that he expected much actual watching to happen, knowing how the two of them were when together.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
763 height
763 height
awards
2,390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 18:06:50 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"I love you, too."

Standing there star struck, Adrian and Rowan flounder in each other's hands, shifting their feet as they sway with the motions. Every independent contact sent a shiver up his skin until they parted. Rowan shouldn't have to apologize for his feelings, so Adrian wouldn't accept, ignoring the pretense altogether while reaching for a slice.

Dangling it on his fingers he'd drape it over his tongue, tearing away a mouthful. "Don't be sorry," he'd insist setting the slice aside, tracing his digits tenderly across their features in admiration before cupping their cheeks.

"Don't ever be sorry for the pretty little things you do," his smile was serene. "It's why you're you, Row."

It's why you're mine, and no one else's.

In keeping with the mood, Rowan interjects with another pastime in the form of cinema. "What's worth watching?" The way his eyes refused to so much as blink and miss Rowan's visage for but a moment belied the nature of his question: Were they watching for the plot, or the noise?
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 0:47:43 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

An embarrassed flush crossed Rowan’s cheeks from the sweet words his boyfriend spoke, unable to contain how complete that the other made him feel. “How’d I ever get so lucky, meeting someone so amazing as you?” Years of misfortune seemed to have culminated in the ultimate reward for his suffering, someone who loved him unconditionally and with their entire heart. “I didn’t plan on meeting the love of my life in a random bar in Slateport, but I'm glad I did.” Rowan chuckled softly, realizing that their story sounded almost like some kind of modern take on a fairy tale. It was indeed reality though, and the one that he was all too happy to be living.

“Who said anything about actually watching?” An eyebrow raised with a salacious gleam in his eye, gently caressing their neck with a hand. “I haven’t seen you in a week, I’m certainly not going to be paying attention to a movie.” Rowan’s grasp around their body would be released, nodding towards the box of pizza sitting on the counter. “Mind carrying that for me, handsome? I’ll get the drinks.”

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
763 height
763 height
awards
2,390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 2:18:38 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"Sure. Just give me a sec," he waved Rowan towards the living room dismissively while stepping into an adjacent room. As the daylight faded into the twilight hours, the ambient temperature dropped, and so Adrian flicked on a heat lamp resting over a glass aquarium that had been filled with hay and other leafage. On this pile was an egg, which was getting closer and closer to hatching.

Stepping away from his pet project, the pizza in one hand while the other pushed through any doors or obstructions, he eventually came to meet Rowan on his couch, resting the box upon the coffee table just a short reach away.

Dropping to the couch like a lead weight, he cozied up to Rowan, sidling up to them underneath the throw over blanket he left on the loveseat for nights like this.

"So... something loud for background noise?"

There was a not so innocent twitch in his smirk as he queued up some explosive Michael Bay films.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 7:13:07 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Where’d you get an egg?” Rowan asked as he stepped his way into the living room, setting the drinks down on the table. “Any idea what kind of Pokemon it is?” Curiosity grasped his attention for the moment, inspecting the pattern on the egg with an inquisitive amber gaze. Unknown eggs were almost like a present on Christmas morning, you couldn’t be sure what was inside but the idea was exciting nonetheless. “I found one the other day too, I’m pretty sure it’s a Lapras egg.” With the amount of time he’d spent studying aquatic Pokemon recently, he’d been able to recognize the pattern of the egg he’d discovered while diving.

A satisfied sigh escaped his lips as Rowan dropped down onto the couch, allowing himself to be enveloped by it’s familiar comfort. “Louder the better, handsome.” He gladly cuddled up to the warmth of his boyfriend, taking a sip from the drink before resting the glass in his lap. “Hey, so I was thinking…” Nervousness was likely easy for them to recognize on Rowan at this point, and Adrian would undoubtedly be able to notice it happening now. “...since we haven’t had a lot of time to see each other recently, maybe we could make more.” Hesitation was clear in his voice, but he wasn’t about to shy away from the question now. “Maybe...we could live together?”

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
763 height
763 height
awards
2,390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 20:27:51 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
Setting the tv remote aside after queueing the film, they had a quiet moment while the intro sequence rambled on with various credits, which Rowan took full advantage of. Cozying up to his side, Adrian would reciprocate the gesture by placing an arm around their shoulders.

"The egg? From the DayCare, after our road trip to Littleroot Town. You remember..." He'd lean closer to Rowan's ear, giving rise to memories from the evening they spent on the road. Surely Rowan remembered that day, or at least the night that followed. "No idea what it is inside. That's half the fun, though," he said in protest when Rowan declared his to be a Lapras. I've never seen one before.

It would be another first shared between them.

But he was glad when they finally got it off their chest, sharing an idea with him that he quite enjoyed, tickled pink by how sweetly innocent and bashful Rowan seemed just to mouth the syllables. He's just way too cute...

...Can't afford to lose him.

Adrian rewarded Rowan with a set of errant lips pressed to theirs, cupping their cheek in his free hand and dragging his digits tenderly against their jawline.

"I don't really see why not. It'd save you the trouble of heading over every other night..." Adrian talked himself into it easily, aware of the inherent advantages.

"...And give us more time for the things we like." His own pink darter slid out from Rowan's lips, receding past his own as Adrian withdrew from the snogging in earnest, working his way down to the belt buckle keeping everything of Rowan's wrapped up neatly like a present.

He'd work his way down to the floor, the sound of jingling metal and the slip-sliding of leather against denim as he unfastened and stripped the belt before casting it aside with a clatter. Gentle tugs of fabric loosened the only thing left between him and Rowan that really mattered, before he immersed himself in that sweetest sport of theirs.

Adrian lapped ravenously at the soft of Rowan's inner thigh before remarking: "Are you ready for that step, though?"

I just want to keep teasing him all night long...
Is this too much?
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 1:16:03 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

A soft blush crawled over his skin as excitement welled on the inside, elated that Adrian wanted them to live together. “Mmm.” Rowan melted into the kiss, allowing them to take control of him entirely, becoming a willing subject to their romantic whims. “Why’d you stop?” He whined as Adrian pulled away, wanting their embrace to last as long as humanly possible.

Discontent washed away as Adrian slid down to the floor, able to see the salacious gleam in their eyes as they worked the pants down over his legs. Rowan’s breath was heavy as they dragged their tongue over his inner thigh, running his hand gently through their hair as a new kind of excitement began to make itself visibly known.

“More...of this…?” Words came slowly, only having the prospect of pleasure on his mind. “I’m ready...more than ready.” Adrian aimed to tease him and it was working expertly, the redness on his cheeks a deep crimson.

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
763 height
763 height
awards
2,390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 2:05:37 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
Fading To/From Black

Later Adrian is seen returning from the wash closet with a damp rag in both hands, rigorously burying his face in it as he returns to the couch, leaning against Rowan's side before tossing the rag down.

Applying a quick peck against Rowan's flushed cheek he then readjusted, returning to their earlier conversation in stride. "How soon would you like to move in?" He'd want to smooth everything over with the owners before making anything official, though he doubted there would be any trouble in this part of Slateport.

Adrian couldn't help but trace circles against Rowan's skin, losing track of his thoughts while he became enamored with the shape of them laid out...
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 20:52:06 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

A daze overtook Rowan as their passion came to a close, sprawling out onto the couch while Adrian went to the washroom. Thoughts wandered about them living together, about how every day could be like this. No more would he have to leave in the morning to return to a lonely apartment on the other side of the city, he could stay with them forever.

“As soon as possible.” He blurted out as Adrian asked the question, pulled out of his hypnosis by the sound of their voice. “I mean...if that's okay with you.” Cheeks flushed with embarrassment at his eagerness to make this happen, not wanting to scare them off by being overly excited.

Amber eyes watched them caress his bare skin, delighting in the delicate touch of his boyfriend with a soft smile on his face. “I just want to be able to sleep next to you every night, and wake up to you every morning.”

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
763 height
763 height
awards
2,390 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON May 29, 2021 23:07:57 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"Works for me," Adrian huffs in agreement while cuddling up to Rowan with an arm glued against their waistline. The exacting details of the move needed worked around Serena, but he was still just as eager for it despite concerning himself with his previous arrangements.

But that could always wait for another time.

His broad palm and splayed fingers apply pressure against the small of Rowan's back, forcing Rowan to prostrate himself before the gods they worshipped.

"Like waking up to a dream..."

If it were, he never wanted to wake again.

Adrian traced his lips along Rowan's jaw, dotting a trail to the nape of their neck before withdrawing. Where lips retreated his hands began to cling, his dominant arm still hooked around them, gently stroking against the flat of their stomach, feeling the undulations of Rowan's diminutive body smothered underneath his grasp.

Rowan shuddered underneath him as he breathed over his neck, both of them shivering with anticipation at the snap of an elastic waistband before—

Can't believe I keep fading.
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 4:09:29 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

As Adrian drew close, Rowan pressed his body against theirs with a strong desire still radiating from him, expecting even more to come after their passionate foreplay. “A dream that continues forever...” He gasped softly as Rowan pushed him into a compromising position, warmth gathering in his cheeks from anticipation. “...and ever…” Rowan’s breathing was heavy while Adrian caressed him, an electric spark flowing through him with each touch of their lips and fingers.

“I want you, Adrian…” He begged, unable to contain himself from the desire to be taken by his lover, to be pleased by them and to please them equally. “...make my mind go entirely blank...” Rowan’s tone was seductive, pressing his hips back against their own to make the intent definitive. “...make me scream your name.” Without a doubt, he did. Over and over.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 3:31:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A SMEARGLE HATCHES!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SKETCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SKETCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: