[attr="class","morhuman"]
[attr="class","morhuman-big-img"]

[attr="class","morhuman-1"]
[attr="class","morhuman-title"]
more human[break]than human

[attr="class","morhuman-tagged"]

[attr="class","morhuman-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","morhuman-pkmn"]

[attr="class","morhuman-post"]

[attr="class","morhuman-icon"]

His promotion to admin came with many benefits. None of which pleased him more than access to otherwise classified information. Secrets once hidden behind lock and key were now his for the taking. And take them, he did.

[break][break]

He spent hours pouring over reports from past missions. Hungrily absorbing their knowledge like a Snorlax devoured food. Only to stop when he reached a particular document relating to the Three Day War. Inscribed within its pages was the mention of a Pokemon never seen before. As the war drew to a close it had appeared inside of Meteor Falls.

[break][break]

This is what he'd been trying to find.

[break][break]

The exact details were vague, hardly enough to go on, but he'd work with it. Scanning the report for names, Killian recognized only a few of them. But one stood out above all the others.

[break][break]

Stormy Silph. The goddess with the burning wings. If he wanted more information, she'd be the best way. Hunting her down wouldn't be too hard. It was getting her to share that be the issue. They hadn't exactly parted on the best of terms last they met.

[break][break]

Regardless, Killian seeks her out. He lingers around the location where she's most likely to be seen. Once he spots her, Killian makes his approach. Calm and casual as he strides up to her. He's hardly threatening.

[break][break]

"Hello Ms. Silph." Killian greets her with a tired smile. "I was hoping we could talk." his voice struggles to hold it's usual charm.

[attr="class","morhuman-bot-1"]

notes about this post

I suck at starting threads.
[attr="class","morhuman-bot"][attr="class","th th-pencil"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#c1b3c7; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
From Beyond The Stars [C]
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 15:39:14 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
It's funny how trouble tended to show its ugly head when you least expected it. [break][break]

She is just waving off a coworker slash friend after their brief talk outside a small cafe when Killian shows. He catches her off-guard at first because she's seen him before he'd even spoken. It was like she had taken a double-take, her voice taking a shift as she says goodbye.[break][break]

And then he says her name and it makes her blood boil. Stormy looks past his tired smile, his casual approach, his attempt to be civil. Through clenched teeth, she hisses:[break][break]

"You-- you're the asshole from Fortree!"[break][break]

She does her best- albeit not great- to not draw attention to them. But she makes some passerby turn their heads as a result of her blistering rage. Would Killian do something about it?[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 17:12:59 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

It doesn't take long for her to piece together who he is. If only she could have done it without attracting so much attention. Killian shifts, smile turning to a frown as he glances around.

[break][break]

"Yeah, that's me. The asshole from Fortree. Or you could just call me by my name, Dominick." and already they're off to a bad start. He needs her to trust him, but Killian's not stupid. Giving her his real name is only inviting more trouble.

[break][break]

"I'm here to make good on what I said." his smile returns and Killian looks into her eyes. The same sort of passion he'd seen in when they first met swims inside them. Only it's angrier, but that could be because it's him. "To prove to you that we're not the bad guys." he corrects himself, "That I'm not the bad guy you think I am anyway." Killian's gestures down the sidewalk.

[break][break]

"But not here, somewhere else. Some place with food and drinks where we'll both be a bit more comfortable." he pauses, "Assuming you give enough of a shit to hear me out." and he's really hoping that she does.

notes about this post

[newclass=.morhuman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.morhuman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.morhuman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.morhuman-1 { border:solid 1px #232323;position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.morhuman-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.morhuman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.morhuman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.morhuman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.morhuman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.morhuman-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.morhuman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.morhuman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.morhuman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.morhuman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.morhuman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.morhuman-post { color:#E7EFE8;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.morhuman-post i { color:#c1b3c7; }.morhuman-post b { color:#bd9fc9;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.morhuman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.morhuman-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;filter:contrast(80%); }.morhuman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#bd9fc9;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#2b2b2b;font-size:45px; }.morhuman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;padding-left:110px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#999999;height:75px; }.morhuman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.morhuman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 0:37:05 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Dominick.."[break][break]

Why did that name sound so foreign, like it didn't belong, didn't match the picture of the man in front of her. She continues to glare, her eyes molten in their ferocity as she looks him up and down. It is the man's sheepishness, the way he glances from side to side and shuffles his feet that aggravates her most: a coward.[break][break]

"And what's your plan? Kidnapping? Taking me around back to set me on fire, too? Just a warning- it won't work."[break][break]

The man's smile returns, not that her expression shifts to let him in. All he would see in her red depths were fury- but also confusion and curiosity. Stormy tucks her chin, stubborn in her distrust, but she does not turn him away.[break][break]

"You're a cocky one, aren't you? What's to stop me from turning you in right now? What makes you think I give a shit what you have to say? I know who you work for, and let me tell you, I'm not impressed."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 1:47:50 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

The corners of his lips curled into a frown. He understands being distrusting. It's only natural. But really, kidnapping, and in broad daylight no less?

[break][break]

This woman really does take him for a monster.

[break][break]

"Arceus, seriously?" he sighs, "My plan is to buy you lunch and have a civil conversation." Killian's telling the truth. He does his best to try and emphasize that with his voice. Although it's a little challenging given how tired he is, enough of it comes through in the end.

[break][break]

His eyes roll, "And you're vulgar and rude - a little fucking stubborn from what I can tell too. We just gonna point out the obvious about each other?" they'd be here all day if that was the case.

[break][break]

"You're confusing cocky for confident, by the way. Cocky would be me pointing out that you have no evidence of who I work for. Which you'd need for anything to stick when you turned me in."

[break][break]

"As for why I think you care? I don't." he adds, "You could probably give two fucks less about little ole me. But something's got you curious. Otherwise, we wouldn't be talking." that curiosity is what he's banking on. "Be impressed, don't be impressed - I don't care either way. I'm only here to convince you that there are decent people in my world."

[break][break]

Killian pauses, and he looks almost hesitant to continue speaking. Almost as if he's struggling with something internal.

[break][break]

"I came here to ask for your help."

notes about this post

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 13:37:28 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Why?"[break][break]

What made him think that she'd want to even look at him, let alone get food and have a conversation like they were two good friends. But there is something earnest, something desperate in the way he phrases his words and his exasperation that continues to intrigue her. Despite the broiling dislike she has for the man, he continues to surprise her.[break][break]

Well, up until he turns around to insult her in return. Her nose crinkles and she appears appalled at his outwardness and honesty. Vulgar? Rude? A little bit stubborn? Who the hell was this guy?[break][break]

"I think you underestimate what sort of pull I have with the League and who, exactly, I am."[break][break]

But he's right and she knows it, and it forces her to deflate. She really had no evidence that it was him, specifically, who was there. She'd need the backup from , and she was still confused on the whole situation, something she still needed to look into.[break][break]

He must have known that, otherwise he wouldn't be coming after her in broad daylight with little to no fear of punishment.[break][break]

"Your 'people' set fire to a village. Your 'people' put other people in danger for their own gain. I don't know how you expect to show me any different or change my mind. I know what I saw, and I know what I've seen in the past."[break][break]

This time, she keeps her voice down. The people who pass them on either side don't turn their heads, too preoccupied with their own worries to stop and listen to their conversation.[break][break]

"My help? What do you need my help for?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 8:52:48 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

"I know who you are, . Member of the Elite Four, the former gym leader of Lavaridge and adopted sister of ."

[break][break]

As if he'd actually show up here without researching her first. His patience was running thin with how often people seemed to be underestimating him. Killian didn't think he had 'idiot' written on his forehead. But the way Hoenn had treated him so far, you'd think otherwise.

[break][break]

"I'll level with you. Until recently, those weren't my people. If they had been, they'd have known better than to do something so stupid. I like to handle my operations with a bit more tact."

[break][break]

He chooses his words carefully. Being sure to be as vague as possible when referring to the events at Fortree.

[break][break]

"I'm not sure myself." he admits, "I didn't come here with anything specific in mind to win you over. But I'm sure once we talk, you'll be able to see how genuine I'm being."

[break][break]

She asks the questions he's waiting for, and he sighs. His hands slide into his jacket pockets. He's been looking into her eyes this whole time with nothing but tiredness. That changes, the hint of something more, something painful and deep fills them.

[break][break]

"The woman I love is in trouble, and I need help protecting her. More help than the people I'm working for can provide." he believes when he says Rocket will take care of their own. But Killian can't take any chances - not when it comes to . He's heard the darkness in Gavin's voice and tasted the rage inside . They're dangerous.

[break][break]

He needs insurance in case things go wrong.

notes about this post

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 15:06:00 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Oh, amazing, so what you're telling me is that they gave you a raise for setting a small village on fire. Wonderful, now I have an even better image of what kind of people you work for."[break][break]

Stormy rolls her eyes, evidently unimpressed insofar with what he had to say. He might not have idiot written across his forehead in red highlighter, but he certainly wasn't checking off any appealing points in her 'good guy' book.[break][break]

The woman narrows her eyes, studying him carefully and with no small amount of suspicion. Nothing he'd said so far had been remotely convincing or impressive- and his severe lack of effort in reeling her in was honestly disappointing. But why was she disappointed? And why did she have this instinct to stick around anyway? He didn't deserve her attention or assistance; he was a criminal.[break][break]

But in him, in the way he spoke, she saw a truth- his truth. In him, she saw Sam.[break][break]

"Your first mistake was putting any faith at all in the kinds of people who'd kick puppies and laugh about it."[break][break]

Somehow, however, Stormy's anger relaxes. She shares no kinship with the man across from her, but something in that passion behind his tired eyes had stirred something in her. Some sense of heroism she knew she couldn't possibly handle. But dammit, she knew she was about to try.[break][break]

She had failed Sam, and here was another desperate individual putting his faith in the wrong people. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 17:17:08 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

"I've never set a village on fire in my life." and he doesn't appreciate the accusation that he has. "I won't say that I haven't hurt people before but never on a scale like that."

[break][break]

"And I wouldn't." he's not sure if that's true. If the only way to save Lex was to raze a town...

[break][break]

"For the record, if I was around a village when it burned. I would help put out the fire. But only if angry, beautiful women weren't threatening to toss me into it."

[break][break]

Nothing he's said so far has been able to convince her he means well. Killian can see that. He'd love to blame it on being tired, but maybe he's losing his touch. Or Stormy could just be that stubborn. Deadset on seeing him as nothing more than a monster.

[break][break]

She's still here, and that has to mean something.

[break][break]

Killian crosses his arms. "People do stupid things to protect the ones they love. Even make deals with the devil. Regardless, I didn't really have a choice. She got involved with them before I did. I had to follow her to keep her safe." there was clearly more to the story than that. Details that he hadn't shared.

notes about this post

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 18:35:04 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Maybe not you, but one of yours."[break][break]

Yes, he had just said that it wasn't one of his. No, she didn't care.[break][break]

And his admission of guilt, if one might even call it that, certainly doesn't paint him in a better light. Also, she finds it incredibly hard to believe him when he says that he wouldn't. He had the look of a man too tired to say no when it came down to it. [break][break]

He plucks a nerve at his sideways compliment slash accusation. The woman frowns, unsure how or even if she wants to respond to it. [break][break]

"But you didn't. You ran away with your tail between your legs, just like the rest of your group of abusers."[break][break]

Where he crosses his arms, she crosses hers. [break][break]

"Was it worth it, by the way? Nearly killing a Pokemon for whatever sick gain you thought you needed?"[break][break]

His response twists like a knife, buried to the hilt. He said that he didn't have a choice. But he did, everyone did. There was always a choice, and he had chosen the wrong one. He had to know that. [break][break]

But, once again, it puts into perspective just how fucked up the world must be. How could anyone make that choice? How could anyone willingly sell their soul to the devil? Where had the League gone wrong that this, that murder and deceit was the only other option that one could see?[break][break]

"You always have a choice. Always."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 13:47:56 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

"I'm not a cowrd. I don't run anywhere with my tail between my legs."

[break][break]

He doesn't know how to answer her next question. Was it worth it? The answer he wants to give is yes. Because it had netted him the promotion, which had given him access to the information he needed.

[break][break]

"I don't like hurting Pokemon, but when you're left with no other choice. Sometimes you have to do things you don't like. Surely you're aware of that?"

[break][break]

You always have a choice? Killian frowns. He's been doing that a lot lately, and he doesn't like it. But he can't help it. "No, Stormy, you don't always have a choice." he pauses, trying to find the right words. Trying to decide how much of himself he wants to share with a stranger.

[break][break]

He thinks of and the story she'd told him. How Kaito had forced her to do things she didn't want. Made her mother work herself sick to pay a debt that wasn't hers. Which he swiftly passed on to Lex the moment her mother could no longer do it herself. Recalling the details makes his stomach knot and his temper flare. It shows in his eyes and the way his shoulders tense and his fingers curl.

[break][break]

"Sometimes horrible people take away your choices and leave you with only one option. Theirs."

[break][break]

"I just want to some information on a matter I know you were involved in. It has nothing to do with the people I work for. They don't even know I'm here."

notes about this post

Will you be my hero baby?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON May 22, 2021 7:28:48 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"S'not what it looked like to me, that's all I'm saying.."[break][break]

She side-eyes him, begging him to argue. She'd seen him with her own two eyes turn tail and leave despite her challenge for him to prove himself and stay. The fact that he'd come crawling back now to beg for forgiveness was ill-received solely on that respect. He had lost his chance then, why did he think he had another one now?[break][break]

And why was she standing here, giving it to him?[break][break]

Discomfort worms in her stomach, painful as that reminder comes back to the surface. It was because he reminded her of Sam Carter- a man who had gotten lost on a path that they both knew had been noble. He had fallen through the cracks, cast aside, ignored like many other people. The League was a faulty system, she knew. It had its issues, it's faults.[break][break]

And it had lost him, too.[break][break]

"You could choose to let that Pokemon hurt you- you could choose not to fight. But you can also choose to fight, to save your life. It is still a choice."[break][break]

But he continues, and she quiets. Yet again she is faced with another lost individual. Another person who decided that the devil was better than just barely making ends meet. Although she couldn't understand, couldn't see herself making that same choice - she slows her roll.[break][break]

"What are you doing?"[break][break]

This time, her anger has melted in favor of disbelief. She stares at him, shaking her head slowly.[break][break]

"They do know. Or they will. You- this is stupid, reckless. You have to know that."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 16:24:20 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

Killian doesn't bother to respond to her early statements. They're not going to see eye to eye on the matter. He knows that while to some degree she's right, she's also wrong. But convincing her of that isn't why he's here.

[break][break]

Killian shrugs as her anger fades into disbelief. She's asking a question that he feels is obvious. He already told her what he was doing.

[break][break]

"You misunderstand." he states calmly, "Just because it doesn't involve them doesn't mean I'm not going to tell them we met. I'm not an idiot, Stormy." his eyes roll. Team Rocket will know what he wants them to know. He's their head of intel. Information flows through him and down to others. Being able to control how much of it gets out is one of the perks of the job.

[break][break]

He's no fool, however. Rocket likely has eyes and ears that they keep hidden from him. That's why he's been so insistent on moving their conversation someplace private.

[break][break]

"That said, we need to go elsewhere if we're going to continue talking." the plan had been a cafe or somewhere that she'd feel safer. But Stormy's made it clear she's capable of taking care of herself.

[break][break]

"I have a house not too far from here. Would you be so kind as to accompany me home?" a perfect gentleman, Killian extends his hand.

notes about this post

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 17:52:00 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"How do you know that? They aren't trustworthy, man!"[break][break]

She shakes her head, blown away by his ego, his overconfidence. Because that was what she saw it was- that and stupidity. Whoever he was, whoever he thought he was, he had no idea who or what he was getting himself into. [break][break]

"Sure. You're not an idiot, working for fear-mongering bullies. Cool, good to know."[break][break]

Stormy narrows her eyes, regarding him suspiciously as he holds out his hand. It's an invitation, one coupled with mention of his house. She tucks her chin, unconvinced and unimpressed. But she shifts her attention from between his hand and his eyes, and despite her better judgement, she finds herself putting her hand in his.[break][break]

But stress and anxiety, as well as barely-tempered fury pitch her temperature. She is warm to the touch as she fits her hand in his, sliding it up to fit in his elbow. She very well may have left him with a slight sunburn as she reigns in her bad mood.[break][break]

"It would be my pleasure."[break][break]

She's being sarcastic, evident by the tightness of her tone.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 1:50:45 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

After a bit more sarcasm, she grabs his hand. The first thing Killian notices is how warm she is. Too warm for it to be natural. Fireproof, flaming wings, and now warm to the touch. What other benefits did her Avatar powers provide, he wondered.

[break][break]

"Are you normally this warm?" he questions.

[break][break]

He takes her arm in his and starts to walk. They'll be heading straight for a few blocks. Occasionally a stranger passes by, and Killian nods.

[break][break]

"The wings you sprouted the other day. You're an Avatar, aren't you? Linked to a fire deity given everything I've seen from you so far. Which one?"

notes about this post