4,335 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
conversation
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 9:00:59 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

There was a sharp breath from her nose and she took a larger sip, hesitating a moment before knocking the whole thing back. Set the glass down and pushed it away. “Why's that?”

Silently, she ordered another vodka.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,266 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
conversation
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 9:10:43 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]the barkeep returns, silently replaces their drinks. he doesn't have to slide one over this time. he raises his, lets it rest for a bit.

"i was looking forward to it."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,335 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
conversation
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 9:17:42 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Four. She could feel the tingle in her fingers, knuckles no longer quite so longing to scuff. Amber eyes finally looked back at him, bloodshot.

“Why?”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,266 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
conversation
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 9:23:08 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]he feels something akin to warmth — it tempts him, calls to basic desires. he takes a sip, drowning.

"there's a lot to be taught."

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.beck] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; } .beck b { color: #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck u { color: #b5b5b5; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; } .beck a { font-family: inherit; font-size: medium; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; } .beck .noodles { margin: 0; padding: 5px 0; } .beck .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .beck .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .beck .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,335 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
conversation
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 9:33:30 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

She could feel her heart pounding in her chest. She thought of Cillian, and the first time she’d seen a murderous look in his eye. An entirely different person, after six years. 

This man had robbed her.

“Like what?”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,266 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
conversation
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 9:38:15 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]the glass lowers. he turns, meets amber eyes.

"obedience."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,335 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
conversation
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 9:50:46 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

She was utterly taken aback. Typically, the glass might have found his head by that point. However, Theo intimidated her. Perhaps without reason, but it was all the same.

The glass perspired into a palm which also began to sweat. There was a long moment of silence.

“...”

Then, inevitably: 

What?

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,266 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
conversation
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 9:57:49 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]silence lingers, practically envelops them, but he thrives in it. the corners of his lips tempt into a grin but it never forms — remnants of one, perhaps.

eventually, he turns away.

"offer's there if you want it, flint."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,335 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
conversation
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 10:05:42 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

What the fuck had just happened?

What were they talking about here? Lulu wasn’t good at things like this. He was cryptic. Goddamn it. This was embarrassing.

But she had to ask.

“Why do you think I need to learn obedience?”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,266 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
conversation
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 10:19:15 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"i imagine it might benefit you."

ice clinks against glass as he raises it. he doesn't drink just yet.

"to be told what to do. to listen."

he pauses, then tilts his head over.

"to submit."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,335 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
conversation
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 10:32:12 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Her overworked heart buzzed as much as her mind. Was she jealous of Theo? Or was she jealous of Gavin? She was always jealous of Gavin.

On the surface, all she knew was that she was angry in a way which she was entirely unfamiliar with.

“You’re not in Kanto anymore.”

Her face didn’t sell it. It was more neutral to unnerved.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,266 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
conversation
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 10:36:12 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"does it matter?"

he shifts, inches closer, but remains mindful of his presence. he is dominating but he knows better than to cross the line.

"i'm here now."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,335 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
conversation
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 10:55:51 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

What had taken him so long?

She didn’t move away from him, paralyzed by darkness. Dominance was compelling in a life which she felt little over her. was her brother and she didn’t take him that seriously, and invited her over for muffins. Walsh wanted to kill her, but they had Darkrai and that made them connected or something maybe. And, like others in her life, he was never around.

Fuck.

Her skin crawled as he inched closer.

“Why are you here?”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,266 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
conversation
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 11:05:17 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","beck"]"isn't it obvious?"

the line blurs, and so he decides to test the waters. he continues, reaches a gentle hand over, and caresses her cheek with the back of his finger.

"why do you think i'm here?"

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,335 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
conversation
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 11:22:16 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Punch him in the face. The bartender was probably looking. Was anyone else around?

Do it. She’d already gotten a taste of violence today. Keep the ball rolling.

She swallowed, hard. On the outside, she was frozen, but her heart beat live drumfire. It sounded like war. “I don’t know.” It sounded utterly hopeless, and resonated for years. It was as though she knew him well enough to know he was the devil.

She didn’t pull away.