TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Amor's Plots, and Schemes
POSTED ON May 15, 2021 18:52:59 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
AMOR ALEXANDROS ROSE
Male - 25 - Straight - Billionaire - Playboy - Philanthropist
friends

Amor is a fairly friendly guy, so becoming friendly with him is easy. He helps out most people that he sees are in trouble, and will offer those that seem down on their luck a job to work for him if needed. Amor likes meeting new people, conducting business with potential partners, and hashing out ideas like workshops. So some easy plothooks for those of you that want to be included in this list.

You are a business partner of some sort, or are looking for an investor.
You are looking for an employer/job.
You saved a farm together with him.
Or he invited you over to his mansion for Lemonade, for some reason.

enemies

The second easiest category to fall into. If you're just blatantly abusive to those around you, take pleasure in the suffering of others, you will wind up on this list. Rival businesses, and CEO's are welcome here if they dislike the way he does things, or if they feel he is encroaching upon their territory. Maybe you're a rival who takes it to seriously, and actually hates everything about Amor, there are alot of ways that this can go. So I'll give you some plot hooks.

Rival, or just straight up recurring enemy, or both.
Rival Business Owner/CEO
Amor bought your favorite shop, and changed it
You're a psychopath with no regard for others.
You hate Amor for X reason.

lovers

Arguably the hardest category to wind up in. For true love that is, it's entirely possible that while Amor was traveling he had flings, one night stands, snuck out to make out with someone, just to blow off some steam. He has never had a serious relationship, though this is entirely by choice. Having to focus on something so emotionally taxing was out of the way for him, when he only cared about moving forward, and seeing his ambitions bear fruit. That doesn't mean he isn't up for dating, or a serious relationship, but it would take a special sort of woman to deal with him, and see through the façade he normally puts up to what lies underneath. Vulnerability is not something Amor does. No plothooks here, as the person who decides to try for this would definitely have to put in some time. It is also worth nothing that Amor is a one woman kind of guy, if he is dating someone seriously.

others

Basically anything that the first 3 categories don't cover can go here!
MADE BY KIROUKO OF GANGNAM-STYLE