POSTED ON May 17, 2021 6:17:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]MAY (& BRENDAN) UPDATE

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

WHAT'S NEXT?

AN UPDATE

HELLO EVERYONE! This is your May update! If you're in the Discord server, most of this news is not new to you. However, it may still warrant a quick skim through.[break][break]

Remember, the Stewards of Springtime event cycle is scheduled to end on May 31st, 11:59PM. Try to wrap up your excursion threads, keep track of your SOS endeavors, finish safari threads, and take advantage of fairy & grass-type perks before it's too late![break][break]

After May, we will enter Hoenn's summer months. It will be humid! It will be tropical! And wait, is that a weather alert?[break][break]

The next event cycle will feature several events that will have staggered releases throughout the summer season. Of course, every month, type perks will shift alongside safari selections and other monthly switch ups.[break][break]

[break][break]

For example, stay tuned for the HOENN STAR TOURNAMENT and a PvE and PvP raid by the end of June. Furthermore, special Rocket missions revolving around Sootopolis will soon be released alongside League-specific missions that range from A.Q.U.A. Initiative work to less-exclusive ordeals. Many thanks to PSI for help with the Sootopolis missions![break][break]

Furthermore, there may be a CANON ACTIVITY CHECK / ACTIVITY CHECK coming soon! So please keep your eyes peeled for that.[break][break]

Lots is coming, and I'm excited to share in the fun with you all! Thank you all so much for being such an incredible community. I truly look forward to coming online to Hoenn each and every day. <3