twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2021 23:07:44 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

Processing paperwork. Moving into a new home. Setting up bill payment addresses. Getting a permit for the gym. Interviewing with the City Planning Commission. Buying furniture. He had many responsibilities to juggle. It wasn't like living in a little pod in the Rocket Sub anymore. Giona downed the last of his sparkling wine cooler. LbhIP5Dn

"Well..." 
He stopped just short of talking, when the other man opened up to him. Stress caused grey hairs, and by god did he have his fair share of them. Was it that easy to tell that he was just barely keeping it together? He flashed a weak grin at Lars, and saw fit to be honest.

"I'm very busy. If I can make it home without falling off my Drifblim, I'll have no less than ten email chains to micromanage."

Giona looked to him, and waved the waiter over for another odd mix of Dr. Pika and vodka in a tall, skinny glass. It looked like a vase fit for a flower. A completely smooth ball of ice sat ontop, rolling and never stopping. He downed a third of it.
·
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 3:07:10 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

The heave came on so suddenly he doubted any of the bombed fatigued trainers in here noticed.

But now was waving over and he had a mouthful of stomach rejects sitting on his tongue.

He didn't have a choice really, there was only just enough alcohol in his blood to will him through it.

Silently, with subtlety, he mechanically swallowed back down the cold chunks that came up, with no outward indication of such.

...and immediately felt terrible.
"Hngggggggghhhh."

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 4:23:20 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING @mega thread

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
kaz had to break away from the crowd for just a moment to down some water in order to get rid of the taste of bile in his mouth. for a while now he was feeling like he was close to throwing up all of the drinks he had downed throughout the night. luckily for him he somehow managed to keep it all down but that didn't stop an occasional tickle in his throat every time he tried to swallow anything else. "man...this is the last time i decide to drink...like heavily." he was surprised with his own heavy weightness in terms of drinking so much as he quickly grabbed another zapsi to drink. water might have helped him but he needed that taste of delicious zapsi to really give him another kick before diving back into the crowd to party hard.

ryDbAbDp

total: 564 + 279 = 843

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]····
close tab

played by

Gray

he/she (genderfluid)
November 17
Driftveil City
questioning
trainer
civilian
45 height
45 height
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cardamombliss
Cardamom Bliss
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 5:18:46 GMT
Cardamom Bliss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]
[attr="class","woo2"]Hold on, what's the rush

[attr="class","woo3"]
Tonight was another "Bliss sibling hangout night," in Luke's words. However, as they passed by the bar, he paused, taking in the sounds and smells. He looked longingly in the door before turning away. Cardamom grabbed his brother by the arm. "The sign says kids under sixteen can go in there with an adult's supervision," he pointed out. "And you count for that, right?"[break][break]
"Oh, you're right!" exclaimed Luke, looking quite happy at the revelation. "Alright, come on, lil' bro, let's check it out!" With a grin, he practically slammed the door open. "Hey everyone! We doing drinking games?" he asked, an excited look on his face. Cardamom, meanwhile, moved to find a side table and order a few snacks for himself to chew on as his brother immediately dove into the drinking contest.[break][break]
73wCabLB
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo5"]pronouns; he/him

[attr="class","woo5"]tags;@tag

[attr="class","woo5"]notes rolls are for Luke (NPC), not Cardamom

[attr="class","woo6"]

[attr="class","copyright"]new york station

[Googlefont=ubuntu|roboto condensed]
[newclass=.woo1]background-color:#141414;padding:20px;width:400px;height:540px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo2]background-color:#DF7401;margin:-20px -20px 10px -20px;padding:20px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px;font-family:ubuntu;font-size:10px;line-height:50px;color:#141414;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3]text-align:justify;padding:10px;line-height:12px;font:10px roboto condensed;letter-spacing:1px;width:200px;height:350px;overflow:auto;color:#f1f1f1;margin:10px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3 b]color:#F5DA81;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #141414;border-right:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#B45F04;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #141414;border-top:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#DF7401;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar]border:none;background-color:#141414;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo4]padding:10px;border:5px solid #B45F04;height:100px;width:100px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo5]background-color:#DF7401;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;line-height:20px;margin:10px 0px 0px 50px;font:10px roboto condensed;color:#141414;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo6]background-color:#DF7401;margin:10px -20px -20px -20px;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.copyright a]color:#F5DA81!important;[/newclass]····
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
howard
smells bad
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,652 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 5:24:42 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
The last time I posted in this was like 4 pages ago so god help me.

So anyway, at some point Chu-e had stumbled off to the bathroom or some shit. Sadly for everyone around him, the previous five drinks he had before coming in here had made his vision a little fuzzy, despite being in that Wasted Wailord status. When trying to send a saucy picture to , he fat fingered it and sent it to...

Walsh (), , and even . Looks like they were going to see a side of Chu-e none of them wanted.

Not knowing what he just did, he stumbled back out to find someone to annoy.

- Open to interaction
- drunk text another character and tag them
- 15 bp total
- -20 for each roll (wasted wailord)

total: 360

ZUHU4qK3
····
close tab

played by

Gray

he/she (genderfluid)
November 17
Driftveil City
questioning
trainer
civilian
45 height
45 height
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cardamombliss
Cardamom Bliss
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 5:40:07 GMT
Cardamom Bliss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]

[attr="class","woo3"]
Luke was still trying to get more drinks down and catch up to the people who'd been here for a while, so he didn't really notice Chu-e's state, other than to offer the other man a friendly wave. Cardamom, as the now more sober sibling, was paying more attention to the general situation, and stood up to go over and see if the man was alright.[break][break]
"Hey, you okay?" the boy asked, reaching out in case the man fell over. "How long have some of you been drinking?" In the background, Luke was being dared to drink upside-down, and actually attempting it. Cardamom checked his pocket to make sure he had his phone in case he ended up having to call their parents to deal with this.[break][break]
Tbu8151N
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo5"]tags;

[attr="class","woo5"]notes total: 178+324 = 502

[attr="class","woo6"]

[newclass=.woo1]background-color:#141414;padding:20px;width:400px;height:540px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo2]background-color:#DF7401;margin:-20px -20px 10px -20px;padding:20px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px;font-family:ubuntu;font-size:10px;line-height:50px;color:#141414;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3]text-align:justify;padding:10px;line-height:12px;font:10px roboto condensed;letter-spacing:1px;width:200px;height:350px;overflow:auto;color:#f1f1f1;margin:10px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #141414;border-right:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#B45F04;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #141414;border-top:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#DF7401;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar]border:none;background-color:#141414;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo4]padding:10px;border:5px solid #B45F04;height:100px;width:100px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo5]background-color:#DF7401;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;line-height:20px;margin:10px 0px 0px 50px;font:10px roboto condensed;color:#141414;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo6]background-color:#DF7401;margin:10px -20px -20px -20px;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.copyright a]color:#F5DA81!important;[/newclass]
····
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 5:42:15 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING @mega thread

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
"well hey cutie, had one too many drinks or what?" Kaz asked as he draped an arm over the other guy's shoulder and brought him close into a tight hug, one that brought the other male close to kaz's chest that was wet with either spilled drink or sweat. that was up to yams to decide. "hey don't i know ya from somewhere, or like, someone? weren't you...zac's buddy or something? well any bud of his is a bud of mine!" with that he slapped chui's back hard with a mighty slap.

0DTqMlQQ

total: 843 + 278 = 1,121

endeavor completed; flirt with someone!

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
····
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Bisexual
Grunt
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
5'10 height
5'10 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,753 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 5:56:28 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Lulu?” Rowan’s attention was immediately regained at the mention of this name, knowing that this was the alias of his sister, Saoirse Quinn. A warm smile crossed his lips as he waved the woman over alongside Adrian, grabbing onto another drink and attempting his best to swallow the concoction.

“I know you’ll always be there, Adrian.”
Rowan leaned his head against their shoulder, watching as Senon struggled with keeping his alcohol down.

4uSu05ei
close tab

played by

Gray

he/she (genderfluid)
November 17
Driftveil City
questioning
trainer
civilian
45 height
45 height
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cardamombliss
Cardamom Bliss
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 8:56:38 GMT
Cardamom Bliss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]

[attr="class","woo3"]
While Cardamom tried to make sure Chu-e was okay, Luke had apparently been dragged into a speed-shot competition, trying to down as many shots as he could within a minute. Within half that time, he'd already started choking, making Cardamom sigh. He pulled out his phone and started quickly composing a text to their parents. They would absolutely need to be picked up from the bar at this rate. Either that, or he'd need to get Half-Moon to carry Luke out bridal style.[break][break]
He walked back to the table to grab his plate of chips. Might as well get all of these finished before Luke completely crashed.
cH8IwE2H
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo5"]notes total: 502+247 = 749

[attr="class","woo6"]

[newclass=.copyright a]color:#F5DA81!important;[/newclass]····
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 9:14:47 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
kkrOFq|C

Adrian was interrupted from his next drink by Rowan's sudden tender sentiment, feeling the warmth and pressure of them leaning against his shoulder. "Wha makesh you shay somethin' sho inaushpicioush?" Allowing his head to droop against theirs, he wondered at what Rowan was really thinking, though he couldn't remain fixated for long. Alerted to the threat of Senon's wretching, Adrian cast a scowling glance their way, eyeing Game carefully and scooching closer to Rowan and away from barf breath.

"...Ye good, man?..."

"Maybe you should take 'er easy," he managed through his slurring before guzzling the last of a Long Island iced tea.

"Er grab a bite ta eat..." Though that might only supply munition to his bubbling guts. "...Er mebe not..."

WASTED WAILORD [-20] (580 TOTAL)

580 + 5 + 51 + 42 + 61 + 30 = 769
····
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,705 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 9:39:34 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
Maybe it was the way hadn’t given any attention to her presence, or maybe it was the man hanging over the captain’s shoulder, but she found herself feeling bitter on top of her anger. The already drunken grin on her face was one hiding boiling rage; teeth too sharp to be friendly, but her eyes flirted anyways.

They found , and there beside him sat and . The liquor had settled in too much at that point to question it, and she swayed over with an idea after grabbing two drinks from the bar—all for her, both doubles poured extra heavy.

Sipping each in one hand through two straws, she attempted to catch ’s eye through the crowd and sent him a passing wink. Maybe he’d catch it; maybe not.

When she arrived at the table, she was not shy. She sat, squeezing right in next to Senon. She set down one of her drinks, and plucked the straw out of the other, tossing it over her shoulder and into the crowd behind. She downed the contents, placed the empty glass on the table.

“How’s it goin?”

Then, she threw out the other straw, and took the glass in her hand. An arm went around the red-haired ranger, and she mirrored by placing her head on his shoulder. Her neck rounded against the curve of it while she continued to sip the liquor in the second glass.

Luckily, all she could smell was tequila.

Her eyes turned up at briefly from a strange angle.

“Hey, Potatohead.”

8UxDRGJd

total: 317 + 192 = 509
threads: x x x x x x x
····
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 9:54:54 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
Q|QYit_M

Adrian finished the last draft before responding to Lulu. "Fuggen terrible... At leas' the battlin' was, anyhowsh," he offered to her bluntly, having lost any inhibition after getting so deep into his cups. At this point the barkeep eyed him suspiciously, preparing to cut him off for the evening. When Adrian reached for his glass, he realized it was empty. When they approached Lulu, he was quick to quip at them: "'Ey... Gimme a fuggen drink arready..."

For his reprehensible tone, Adrian was given a stern warning they would throw his 'punk ass' out the bar if he caused anymore trouble, but was rewarded with a final beer to stave him off for the evening. Adrian considered it a modest punishment, despite his annoyance.

"Howsabout yoush? Git any glory ou' there today?" Gulping at his last bottle of beer, he watched Lulu carefully, concerned by how close she'd gotten nuzzling up to Senon. "I wouldn'... He'sh liable to blow chunksh..."

WASTED WAILORD [-20] (769 TOTAL)

769 + 0 + 18 + 23 = 810 FINAL TALLY
··
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 10:18:33 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
drinking party[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe![break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
beach party but with a whole bunch of alcoholics!

Not Chu-e, anyone but Chu-e. She can understand the wish he has, the feelings that linger in his chest. Though hers may not be a romantic sort of love, she still feels the aches of a broken heart nonetheless - The emptiness of her room, the silence of the memorial grounds, the darkness of the nightmares that haunt her sleep.
[break][break]
It hurts to lose someone you love, but it hurts more knowing that they're just out of reach.
[break][break]
As Jayden continues to drink, Eris is swept up in the sorrows that roll off his drunken tongue. She pauses for the slightest of moments, taking a small sip of her apple juice as she processes her thoughts.
[break][break]
"Sometimes, those strings of fate get tangled up into one big ball. They cross paths with one another, over and over. But when you follow them to the end, they aren't the same line."
[break][break]
Fairytales aren't always what they're cracked out to be and reality is often a cruel mistress that reminds them of the restraints of free will and mortality. It doesn't mean that Jayden and Chu-e aren't able to see or talk to each other, it just means that there's a barrier between them, a line that just can't be crossed. Dreams of intimacy are limited to that between friends and he'll have to watch as Chu-e strays further and further away.
[break][break]
It hurts to think about it.
[break][break]
And she has no way to comprehend just how Jayden feels about it.
[break][break]
She thinks of speaking, but she feels like she may just make things worse if she continues. So instead, she reaches out, taking his hand and giving it a light squeeze. She doesn't know how to best comfort him, but she'll just try her best to let him know she'll be here.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 10:46:16 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Alot was going on, and just as Amor had decided to take more drinks than he usually would with another five shots lined up, a familiar feminine figure had decided to bump into him with her drink, and get his jacket, and shirt wet. It was his fellow ruin hunter , and she was there with someone else that he didn't recognize, but he didn't really mind. Besides he was feeling warm enough thanks to the Liquor that even if it did bother him, it really didn't. Rather than say anything he simply took his jacket off, and then his shirt revealing the muscular form beneath without any regard, and he chuckled at her.

"You are fine Ms. Burke..." A warm, and rosy smile on his lips as he spoke to her, and then he downed five more shots in quick succession. He wasn't quite blacked out drunk, but he didn't want to get to that point either. "What brings you here this evening? Are you perhaps on a date with that nice woman behind you?" He teased a little motioning to .

Draco his Dragonite watched his trainer interact with the two females near him, but he didn't consider them a threat especially because he recognized Siobhan as the woman who had traversed places with his trainer. She seemed trustworthy enough that he felt at ease letting her be so close to Amor.

"As for a fight I hope not...This place is already rambunctious enough the last thing I want or need, is someone throwing someone into this bar where I am trying to drink." He said with a slight laugh, already the warmth in his voice coming out as the alcohol dulled his senses.

hDf95Uid

X | X | X -10 from each roll!

17 Drinks taken - 15 BP earned so far

Total: 485

····
close tab

played by

Gray

he/she (genderfluid)
November 17
Driftveil City
questioning
trainer
civilian
45 height
45 height
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cardamombliss
Cardamom Bliss
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2021 10:46:34 GMT
Cardamom Bliss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]

[attr="class","woo3"]
"Woooooo!" laughed Luke, dancing up to the bartender. "Another!" he laughed, slamming his empty glass on the counter. Cardamom, watching as his brother quickly went overboard, quietly considered the merits of revising that text to their parents to tell them not to pick up Luke.[break][break]
It didn't come as a surprise when the bartender shook his head to Luke's request, making the young man whine and sprawl on top of the counter. Cardamom sighed, wondering whether he should go intervene or not. But at least it seemed the bartender was going to keep Luke from messing himself up even more, so Cardamom supposed he should be grateful for that.[break][break]
JN|nUVVy
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo5"]notes total: 749+172 = 921[break]
endeavor: get cut off for drinking too much

[attr="class","woo6"]

[newclass=.copyright a]color:#F5DA81!important;[/newclass]
····
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS