[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
remembrance[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
letters for the departed

"Hi momma! Hi pa! Uhm... where do I start?"
[break][break]
The memorial grounds are quiet save for the chirping of morning birds and the rustling of leaves, a lone figure and their Luxray seated right before the stone monument as they observe the slab in its entirety.
[break][break]
"I hope that you're doing alright, wherever you are! I've been doing well! I've think grown a little taller since you last saw me... I'd probably be able to reach a few shelves higher than I used to be able to! I also brought some flowers... White Egrets, momma's favourite."
[break][break]
She fidgets a little, taking one last look at her bouquet before placing it on the smooth marble step - Their thoughts have always followed her into her dreams and perhaps, she wishes that they won't ever stop.
[break][break]
"I've made a few new friends since I got here! , , ... has been making sure to teach me things while you're gone... Ms , , and Reiner have been taking care of me too!" Reaching into her pocket, Eris gently shakes the fabric, loosening a strange metallic blob and pulling it right out. "I've gotten a lot more companions! I've also met some really cool legendaries like Lugia, an angry Yveltal and this little Meltan became my new buddy too! Its name is Mercury and it likes eating spare parts... I think pa would have gotten a little frustrated if Mercury were there to snack in his workshop."
[break][break]
At mention of its name, the little blob seems to wriggle, growing just slightly to form its strange gear-like head as its little beady eye scans its surroundings and it gurgles.
[break][break]
"I've never learnt how to train a legendary but I was told its like training any other pokemon. Pay attention to its personality, what it can do, what it needs, all those kinds of stuff! So Mercury and I are gonna try our best together and find ways to make things work!"
[break][break]
A brief pause, a moment needed to lean into the steady warmth of Reiner as he pulls her closer.
[break][break]
"I just wish you were here to see it..."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Letters to the Wind || C
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 2:36:47 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

There is a little voice that creeps up out of nowhere. It catches Stormy off-guard and pulls her to her feet slowly, roused from her thoughts and her prayers. While she doesn't appear to have been crying, she does appear worn out or exhausted, and she brushes unshed tears from her cheek anyway.[break][break]

Stormy hesitates, listening intently despite that uncomfortable feeling she was definitely eavesdropping on something private. But the small voice seems so young and so sad that she can't help herself but to pursue it. The eventual sight of the little girl takes her breath away.[break][break]

It catches her off-guard to hear name spill from the child's quiet babbling, and it prompts Stormy to trip over a loose stone in her path. She stumbles, banging her hip painfully against one of the stones. She sucks air sharply between her teeth, holding onto her hip with an iron grip in the hopes to sate the pain. But by now she's almost certainly drawn attention to herself and interrupted the little girl's speech.[break][break]

"Oh.. shit-- uhh. Wow, I'm.. so sorry for interrupting. And.. for swearing, and.. yeah. Wow."[break][break]

Her attention diverts then to the little Meltan in the girls hand and she stares at it, wide-eyed. [break][break]

"Is that a Meltan?"[break][break]

It looked exactly like the one she had back at home. Had he escaped somehow?

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; opacity:0.7; margin-bottom:-50px; height:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc a"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono; color:#fff!important;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,683 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Letters to the Wind || C
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2021 2:31:05 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[break]

[break]
letters for the departed

Whether by Fate or other unnatural forces, the wounded are often drawn to each other, each seeking solace in another's shared plight. Eris jolts up at the sudden intrusion, her eyes widening as she gives them a quick once over.
[break][break]
"Are you okay? That looks like it hurts..." For a moment, the action of swearing and interrupting is put aside, her attention drifting to the way they holds their hip as she strokes Reiner's mane to soothe his frayed nerves. The weariness that they exude is also concerning in its own rights, but she avoids touching on such a topic lest they open unwanted wounds. When they seem to take interest in her companion, Eris gently lifts it up to eye level, watching as it chirps and bounces at her very touch.
[break][break]
"Yeah, its name is Mercury. It formed from some metallic residue on my clothes..."
[break][break]
The Meltan gurgles at the very mention of itself, jiggling back and forth as it waves at the stranger with an excitable coo.
[break][break]
"I'm Eris! And this Luxray is Reiner! Nice to meet you!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Letters to the Wind || C
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 14:08:49 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Yeah! Totally, no, yeah- I'm good. Just a bruise."[break][break]

But she still holds her side, squeezing it tight to counteract the dull throb. Her pain, however, is temporary and irrelevant compared to the pain of grief she's sure they both can relate to.[break][break]

Stormy's attention is drawn once again to the little Meltan held out in this girls hands. Bewilderment and awe reflects in crimson eyes and she takes a small step forward. [break][break]

"I've never seen another one before.. where did you find him?"[break][break]

Only after the question leaves her lips does she realize how rude she's being. Her eyes glance past the child and to the memorial behind her and the bouquet of flowers. They're beautiful. It makes her sad, and she glances slowly over Eris and her Luxray.[break][break]

"Are you here alone?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; opacity:0.7; margin-bottom:-50px; height:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc a"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono; color:#fff!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,683 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Letters to the Wind || C
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 16:16:26 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]

[break]
letters for the departed

It is natural for people to be curious. After all, it isn't very often that you'd find a child with a legendary in their presence. Even though the stranger seems to reign herself in, she is more than happy to indulge in her questions, a soft smile gracing her lips as she pats Mercury.
[break][break]
"Met by chance at a scrap yard... It's a rather greedy one."
[break][break]
Handing the little Meltan a coin from her pocket, Eris pats the ground beside her and looks at the lady, hanging onto every word she speaks as the next question hits hard. "I guess you can say that... Their names are here but not so much the rest of them." Morbidity is the only way that she can ever hope to ease the pain, a little wince forcing her to focus her attention back onto the memorial as she traces the carved memories.
[break][break]
"You're here alone too, aren't you?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Letters to the Wind || C
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2021 16:55:03 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

At a scrap yard..[break][break]

Stormy blinks, though she can't say she's surprised. She'd found her own in far less hospitable a situation, locked behind bars in a black market deal. [break][break]

But her attention shifts immediately from the Meltan to the little girl, following the length of her hand where she pats the ground. It's an invitation for her to approach and sit with her, and one that Stormy takes. She approaches slowly at first, taking care to be respectful. Her eyes skate across the engraving on the headstone, a somber sadness resting in her quiet expression.[break][break]

"Maybe not physically, but they're listening."[break][break]

She whispers, almost talking mostly to herself than to the girl.[break][break]

Stormy lowers onto her knees next to Eris, glancing at her.[break][break]

"I am, but my parents aren't buried here," she says, breathing in slowly, sadly. "But I come here anyway to pay my respects to those that I am able to visit."

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,683 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Letters to the Wind || C
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 8:38:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]

[break]
letters for the departed

Not here. There's just something about those words that make her feel hollow, even when she's comforted by the thought that they may be listening. Or maybe, she's just not taking solace in the idea of being watched over - Would her parents have hated her for being the sole survivor? Maybe they'd look at her with contempt and wonder why she hadn't made any progress with their dreams...
[break][break]
"What were they like?" She asks, hoping not to drown in her own memories. She doesn't dare to assume, especially after meeting people from broken homes. And Reiner knows how much she's struggling, keeping Mercury in check as he pulls the Meltan onto his own head and begins distracting it with his tail. "Were they nice people?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Letters to the Wind || C
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2021 21:34:32 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Though her question is not asked out loud, it would ultimately be something Stormy couldn't answer honestly. She'd answer, and she'd say that no- the girls parents wouldn't hate her for being the sole survivor and no, they wouldn't look at her with contempt. But the truth was, that might not be true. Stormy didn't know this girl at all, so there was absolutely no way she could know that her parents felt one way or the other.[break][break]

"They were.. as nice as they could be. Intense, strict, but the backbone of our family. But they were good people."[break][break]

At least, that's what she believed.[break][break]

Stormy smiles, though her expression is a little sad. But she watches the girl and slowly begins to approach, cautiously lowering herself so that she might kneel or squat or sit beside her. [break][break]

"What were your parents like?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,683 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Letters to the Wind || C
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2021 7:37:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]

[break]
letters for the departed

"They were there for me... every step of the way."
[break][break]
As the woman gently settles by her side, the Luxray pushes his head into Eris' empty arms.
[break][break]
"Reiner here was a gift from Momma and Pa, a Shinx that followed me through my earliest years and remained with me until now." These words are met with a purr from the big cat, traces of a smile crossing her lips as she nuzzles him back. "Pa was one of the coolest inventors around... It was like he could fix anything that came his way! He taught me about the power grids in Vermilion City and let me play around with fireworks... and computers... and explosive circuits... all the cool stuff!"
[break][break]
Reaching into her pocket, Eris pulls out what seems to be a handheld game console, tapping once on the screen and watching as two bluish dots slowly flicker to life. "This was something he taught me how to make, a device that can work with a Rotom to crack codes and security systems. And the rotom here is Koios, it's kinda... cheeky? It helps me a lot though."
[break][break]
A rummage through her backpack results in a notebook being produced, leather-bound and slightly charred around the edges but seemingly well-preserved all the same. Flipping through the pages reveals a treasure trove of written words, pictures and drawings kept so dearly in her heart as she look through them with fondness.
[break][break]
"Momma was the one that taught me about the legendaries and pokemon... all the stories of the people, the land and the gods above. You know, stuff like the Original Story? The towers of Ecruteak, Guardians of the Water Capital, the Swords of Justice... the myths about the Orange Islands was the one she liked telling me the most. You know, the ones involving Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno?"
[break][break]
It feels strange, talking about them as if they're still here. The happiness she feels from such memories tastes so bittersweet.
[break][break]
"We promised to go chasing after legendaries together when I got older..."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Letters to the Wind || C
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2021 18:44:17 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
Stormy smiles sadly, empathetic. It gives her own heart a squeeze, as well as a little twinge of guilt for having not been as close to her parents as she could have.

Though realistically, who was to say her parents were even the lovey-dovey bonding types anyway.

Her attention shifts to the little girls Pokemon, and that, too, hurts more than she wants to admit. She didn't even have the Pokemon her mother had given her. Castform-- Sol had sacrificed himself to protect her from Necrozma's influence. The Blackout of Slateport was still fresh in her mind. No wonder Rocket had given up on that city - it was a fucking curse.

"Wait-- explosive circuits?"

She emits a sharp laugh, bewildered. Her attention skirts over the mention of Vermillion city as well. The girl was from Kanto? She inwardly cringes or grimaces, putting two and two together. Rocket's takeover may very well have an influence on why she was crouching next to graves.

Stormy remains quiet and thoughtful and a little bit sad even as Eris openly and subtly admits to hoodrat shit in the form of busting security systems. Just typical kid stuff, after all, right?

The mention of chasing legendary Pokemon, however, intrigues her.

"Ah, yes! I am familiar with the legendary birds."

Quite familiar, as it happens.

She purses her lips at the wistful, sad little comment Eris makes. Stormy glances up to the sky briefly, frowning while deep in thought.

"Would you say you're older now?"

There is a note of mischief in her voice.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,683 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Letters to the Wind || C
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 6:46:49 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]

[break]
letters for the departed

"Yeah, to build something, you must first know your way around the dangers it brings."
[break][break]
That was the first ever lesson that she'd been taught by her father, a brilliant mind that could seeing the workings of many machinations. All that's left of him is works by her hand, creations that will always carry bits of his knowledge. Closing the notebook keeps the memories locked up safe, her emotions choked lest she succumb to a flood of tears.
[break][break]
"I'm probably old enough to go looking for them myself by now... I've been looking for their trails ever since it happened." And it helps that Stormy's asking cryptic questions, almost as if she's dangling some sort of secret before her. "Do you know where to find them?"
[break][break]
It's always worth a shot to ask.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Letters to the Wind || C
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 22:26:58 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
"I suppose.. that that makes sense. You're being careful though, right?"

Stormy frowns a moment, genuinely concerned, but the girls innocence and carefree attitude - behind the well of tears, that is - suggest that she is anything but incapable.

"You probably are!"

And then she chuckles.

"And I just might, if you'd like to follow me."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Letters to the Wind || C
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2021 4:06:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: