blue pupils [w]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
blue pupils [w]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2019 11:10:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","mainpoketemp"]
[attr="class","mainpokeflower"]

[attr="class","mainpoketemp2"]
[attr="class","mainpoketemp3"]

[attr="class","mainpokeimg1"]
[attr="class","mainpokeimg2"]
[attr="class","mainpokeimg3"]

through a thick and unguarded canopy, a ray of light glistened against a dancing pair of blue pupils. a mouth hummed to the sound of nature while the following body skipped across the grass. the boy was without fear. although he was innocent, he was also not naive. he found safety in this place, which was typically unheard of.

upon reaching an open area free from foliage, the young man paused his movement. he took in a deep breath and turned to the scenery. rocking against the winds currents, the leaves revealed silhouettes of the birds flying above. below, chirps and squeels from the nearby ponds narrated the adventures of their day. it was a sight to behold and the perfect day to make new friends.

[attr="class","pokeslot"]

[newclass=.mainpoketemp]width:350px;background:#385a7d;padding-top:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mainpoketemp2]padding-top:60px;font-size:9px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:1px;color:#555;background-color:#ddd;font-family:verdana;margin-top:90px;border-bottom:30px solid #385a7d;text-transform:lowercase;border-right:#555 solid 1px;border-left:#555 solid 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mainpoketemp3]padding:30px;padding-top:0px;padding-bottom:0px;margin-bottom:-11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mainpokenotes]border:1px solid #555;padding:10px;font-size:10px;font-family:calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mainpokeimg1]border-radius:100px;border:10px solid #ddd;width:121px;height:121px;margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mainpokeimg2]border-radius:100px;border:1px solid #555;width:120px;height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mainpokeimg3]border-radius:100px;border:10px solid #ddd;width:100px;height:100px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/gzedalq.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.mainpokeflower]width:350px;height:154px;background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/qDNdoi2.png');opacity:0.5;margin-top:-50px;margin-bottom:-105px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeslot]padding:0px;width:40px;height:40px;background-color:#ddd;border:5px solid #385a7d;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,730 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blue pupils [w]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2019 11:17:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SEADRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / sniper[break]
waterfall / agility / dragon pulse / smokescreen
[break][break]

@cary

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
blue pupils [w]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2019 12:03:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar

a sudden rattling against a watery surface pulled boy's attention. his navy hues darted across the earth's surface until they rested upon a nearby lake. guarded by layers of tree and leaf, the adventurer was pressed to explore his own curiosity. using his hands to navigate through the brush, the boy found himself face-to-face with an energetic creature from the depths.

for a moment, the two starred at each other in disbelief. it was as if they had never seen anything like each other before. to break the ice, the sea creature sprayed a steady stream onto the boy's nose. the burst of water ricocheted off the youngling's face and onto his clothes. it wasn't too much of a mess, but it was enough to shift the boy's brows into something that appeared upset. the seadra, disgusted by it's own attempt at friendship, returned the same sad glare.

with a quick flash of a grin, the boy let the creature know he was only poking fun. he wasn't hurt nor was he upset. using all digits on his right hand, the boy waved a goodbye to the blue-colored creature before turning back to the route.

not catching, moving on. .

[newclass=.mainpoketemp]width:350px;background:#385a7d;padding-top:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mainpoketemp2]padding-top:60px;font-size:9px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:1px;color:#555;background-color:#ddd;font-family:verdana;margin-top:90px;border-bottom:30px solid #385a7d;text-transform:lowercase;border-right:#555 solid 1px;border-left:#555 solid 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mainpoketemp3]padding:30px;padding-top:0px;padding-bottom:0px;margin-bottom:-11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mainpokenotes]border:1px solid #555;padding:10px;font-size:10px;font-family:calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mainpokeimg1]border-radius:100px;border:10px solid #ddd;width:121px;height:121px;margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mainpokeimg2]border-radius:100px;border:1px solid #555;width:120px;height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mainpokeimg3]border-radius:100px;border:10px solid #ddd;width:100px;height:100px; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/gzedalq.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.mainpokeflower]width:350px;height:154px;background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/qDNdoi2.png');opacity:0.5;margin-top:-50px;margin-bottom:-105px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeslot]padding:0px;width:40px;height:40px;background-color:#ddd;border:5px solid #385a7d;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,730 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blue pupils [w]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2019 12:15:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FEEBAS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / swift swim[break]
flail / water pulse / disarming voice / safeguard
[break][break]

@cary

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
blue pupils [w]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2019 22:52:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar

ending his conversation with the sea creature, the boy took to the coast of the lake. he was moving fast, kicking up bits of vine and growth in his wake. ruckus like this typically terrified wild pokemon, but it was the boy's innocent aura that kept the peaceful scenery intact. he would go at this until his lungs couldn't stand it anymore.

after reaching a good portion on the perimeter of the body of water, luke's body paused to catch up. with knees bent, the boy's torso toppled over as his throat sucked in the warm air. in this moment of defeat, the water spoke to him once more. with sparkling scales on top of the water's surface, a young feebas looked out to the boy.

although the boy was fascinated by the pokemon's beautiful body, he had little time to spend on a pokemon restricted by water. he simply responded with a smile and wave before returning to his goal.

not catching, moving on. .

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,730 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blue pupils [w]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2019 0:09:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CROCONAW APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / torrent[break]
ice fang / superpower / thrash / aqua tail
[break][break]

@cary

[break][break]

as a note, if i ever forget, post in mod requests to get your next spawn! ♥

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
blue pupils [w]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2019 2:36:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar

luke cleared the rest of the distance in a single burst. once he found a small opening in the forest his steps came to a halt. he had finally reached his goal. from there, the boy walked to the thick oak sitting in the center of the wide open plane. collapsing his back against the bark, the boy slide down across the tree and forced his fingers behind his scalp. relaxation took his eyesight and the roof of his mouth began to hum to the sound of the wind, once again.

unfortunately, this calming peace wasn't meant to last. luke could feel a chance in the wind. a presence had taken over his location. opening a single eye to confirm his theory, the boy found a small reptilian creature in front of him. a loud exhaust from the creature's jaw established the its feelings. this spot didn't belong to luke. another exhaust from the creature's nostrils suggested something physical, but the boy remained in place.

slowly shifting from his perch on the roots, the youth moved an open palm to the creature's mouth. although the decision was hardly tactful, it was a declaration of peace nonetheless. "why don't you come sit with me?" the boy wasn't keen on using the english language, but it made things much easier to convey, even to pokemon. the croconaw released an abrupt nod in agreement and in no time, both the human and pokemon were cuddled up against the tree.

catching this one, thanks for the info .

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga