1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Windburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2021 21:53:32 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

This place literally 'no chill' in the afternoon.

He knew it got busy once the sun was up but for there to be no springs, no rooms, no massage tables or masseuse available and none to come for the next hour or so, that was just crazy.

-and it only made sense if all of Hoenn was already here and he was simply the last one.

Strangely enough even sitting in the halls waiting for something to become available had his pores open.

This many people in this small a space on top of all the intended heat sources being offered, it was like being inside an oven.

He was losing hydration just sitting here. "I told you they would be packed."

● tags:
● notes: 938 Heat Points

_D7UXPXK

close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
the whispers in the trees are getting near
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
Windburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2021 0:18:42 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
“we’ll be grateful when something opens up.”

what skin wasn’t concealed in a towel felt cool against the wall as she leaned back. she had always been patient, and full of mutterings of silver linings. it wasn’t in the good soldier’s nature to complain. If luck was theirs to have, then so be it. there would always be afternoons like this.

sweat glistened on her forehead, and she looked over at him, smile weak but present. “you could think of it like a sauna.”
OqUtYabp
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Windburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 5:21:48 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Yeah if waiting in line served the same purpose as the actual reason for coming it made more sense to him to move the Sauna promotions to winter.

Or what excuse Hoenn had for winter.

Meanwhile despite her sheepish energy, the Head Ranger smiled at her like she'd saved the world and he was the only witness. His singular dimple showed itself on his right side. "Thanks for coming Saggy." He'd made it mere weeks before the old nickname naturally surfaced.

He didn't know the details but he knew she was going through it.

That was part of the reason why he'd asked her here. Aside from genuine need of quality time with someone he held dear.

● tags:
● notes: 845 Heat Points

62 + 93 +

j_BE9bq1

close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
Windburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 7:06:59 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
nonsense.

saggy. what a nickname. not one that she’d ever necessarily enjoyed, but she’d never been the type to say anything about it. to be fair, she’d been less attentive to anything sagging as a teenager. now, she’d had a child, and more warrants for such a name were surely on the horizon.

and she was still so very single.

she smiled back at him and tapped the sides of her feet together idly.

“you’re welcome, ranger rick. thanks for inviting me.”
JMJVZQDK
932 - 63 = 869
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Windburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 8:08:16 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He paid no mind to the obvious faux pas that was calling a mother 'saggy'.

Everything he'd managed to see without trying told him gravity and youth was still very much on her side.

"That's Detective Game," He would have liked to have settled into the waters of a hot-tub as he said that. "-and you're under primary investigation." Leaning his head back against the wall to neutralize the heat exhausting him would have to be the next best thing. "I figured it was high time for us to catch up."

● tags:
● notes: 757 Heat Points

62 + 93 + 88 +

yiW9o4Td

close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
Windburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 11:28:27 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
“oh,” her voice swooned lightly over an octave, detective.”

she grinned, feeling the warmth of a light turning on inside of her that she hadn’t in a while. happiness, in the memories. in the old jokes. in time passed, without pressure to uphold, or repeat.

an ex. the good kind.

catch up. they’d only brushed the surface, really, since she’d known he was alive. they worked. he had his life, and she didn’t want to impose. besides, how would his fiancé feel about an ex lingering around? it wasn’t stress she wanted to cause a woman childbearing.

it wasn’t just that, though. there was too much shame to allow them the time for her to go into too much detail.

“yeah, i thought so too,” she lied, turning her face to smile. “you’ll be a father soon. how’s that feel?”
xR71Y2I_
869 - 47 = 822
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Windburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 3:46:46 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"I'm all over the place." He didn't hide away from his lack of a stable grasp on what was to come.

He'd bought the baby books but he didn't read them. He'd captured pokémon nursery companions for the twins but hadn't finished building the nursery.

"I think I'm ready." The word 'think' was the only implication that he wasn't one hundred sure of what he was doing, but he planted his feet anyway and proverbially his back was to the wind. "A leader gets to have a few privileges over those they lead; second guessing themselves isn't one of them." -and what was the young father of a young family if not a leader?

● tags:
● notes: 703 Heat Points

62 + 93 + 88 + 54

tlV1z6Q7

close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
Windburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 13:48:54 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
sagira gave the faintest trace of a laugh, knowing. ”i think i know how you feel.” she hadn’t been ready for delta. in fact, sagira had doubted she’d ever have children. for as long as she’d been at war, she’d figured she’d die in it.

a bit dryly, she assured him, “you’ll do fine. kids are pretty resilient. plus, you have a grace period of figuring things out before they start remembering your mistakes.” presumably. delta had never said a word to her, so really, sage wasn’t quite sure how much she ever retained.

she looked over at him and smiled weakly. “you never actually figure things out, but you know. you get better.”
LBfT|puA
869 - 37 = 832
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Windburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 16:48:38 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"Who would say no to a couple of free presses on the 'reset' button." He couldn't lose too much sleep over it, things would play out as they would.

"In the end though, if you give it every thing you got, the results won't weigh you down as much for being not what you wanted." There had to be a less wordy way to phrase all that.

The fact the she was so far ahead of him meant their children probably wouldn't be very close. "You done having kids?" He tilted his head back in jest. "Asking for a friend."

● tags:
● notes: 638 Heat Points

62 + 93 + 88 + 54 + 65
+

4D746Yq4

close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
Windburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 17:26:45 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
a reset button. yeah.

she shrugged. ”every bit of effort counts.” was it wrong to be disappointed with how things had ended up? was it terribly selfish?

his question elicited a change in her face that she couldn’t keep from him. a twitch of the brow, and a certain heaviness in the way her stare settled on the floor.

she had once imagined a family with . being that she had never been a part of one to begin with, to have such a dream fall through, and feel so silly for having ever had it for so very long, was nothing short of gutting. she felt lost, alone to nurse the new injury of learning her unit had been burned alive—by none other than the father of her child. it was a lot.

without her daughter to talk to, every day felt like a step in no direction at all. just silent staring into quiet blue eyes that refused to connect. she felt herself becoming bitter, rotting with guilt. her region. her friends. her sense of purpose…

she cleared her throat and shrugged lightly. ”kinda missing the key ingredient for something like that.”

a partner. love.

i’ve clearly never been a good enough mother, anyways.
hMS|i|Ax
832 - 35 = 797
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Windburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 4:28:59 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Giving it a second look it seemed Sagira wasn't just defying gravity but also his memory of her measurements.

The cave was dark when he'd first seen her again on mission and during that thing with the pop-up stalls he was focused on cooking the food. Only now did he truly notice how much she had changed in the last ten years.

She looked amazing but apparently her life itself wasn't looking as good.

It burned hot enough to scald his ego that she'd left to pursue all those years ago and now here she was back again alone and with a child that was neither of theirs.

Or so he assumed; surely she'd have said something by now if her kid was a Silph.

Which meant, in her list of lovers the highest the redhead had come to rank was third, at best. He made a real attempt not to take it personally. "So who is he?"

● tags:
● notes: 616 Heat Points

62 + 93 + 88 + 54 + 65 +
22 +

S1oinTzx

close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
Windburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2021 6:06:37 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
not a silph, but a wayland. mosse was a name that meant nothing to her. an isolating syllable. wayland had been something, and now, she figured, delta might as well not have a last name at all.

her first instinct was to be evasive. maybe if she fell silent like her daughter, no one would ever ask again.

”his name’s .” she wondered if maybe he’d heard it on the news, but so much had been happening in kanto, it had been difficult to keep up with the tragedies.

her stare didn’t raise to meet his. the sorrow and rage she felt met somewhere in the middle. a quiet calm that was patiently waiting to crack with thunder at the just the right opportunity.

”he was never in the picture. and that was my decision.” her lips pursed lightly in disgust. at him, at herself. at . ”i found out after i got here that he killed my unit.”

something in her soured more than it had before. maybe it was that sénon’s presence made it easier to let go. though her shame would never shift, it was getting easier to place some of the blame on matias, and to look past him.
6mXN1KJs
797 - 27 = 770
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Windburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 7:31:41 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He didn't give the name of sagira's baby-daddy much credence surface level.

Later, when he needed to stretch his legs, he might do some digging, and hunting.

The part about her unit dying was an alarm but not something he wanted to pry about right now. Not when there were so many other topics in need of a good prying.

He wanted to rub her back, set a hand of affirmation on her shoulders, but it was too muggy and sticky for physical affection.

"You must have been lonely." She made a kid with someone she quickly deduced thereafter wasn't worthy or perhaps capable of the role of father.

"I wish you hadn't been." His tone did well to hide his own spiral downward in the last ten years.

From nowhere that boyish oafishness that kept hooked, came to the surface to keep their spirits above water.

"-better you than me though." He nudged her shoulder with his own. In all fairness, Sagira was the one who dumped him.

● tags:
● notes: 579 Heat Points

62 + 93 + 88 + 54 + 65 +
22 + 37 +

0JjoeI9n

close tab

played by

mad

sage
she/her
twenty-eight
march 14th
pewter city, kanto
demisexual
retired soldier
ex lieutenant
52 height
52 height
awards
363 posts
sagira mosse DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sagira
sagira mosse
Windburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 23:13:00 GMT
sagira mosse Avatar
it was not that she had predicted him to violent, or a bad father. sure, he had always had… something about him. an air of combustibility, maybe, but what had caused sagira to leave in silence had actually been her faith in —to protect their region. to stay in the war, and fight.

she had refused to pull another good, much-needed soldier from their ranks, even for their child. she regretted it, but what good could that do now?

lonely. she shrugged and offered a soft, nearly flat smile.

”thanks.”

his next words were met with a light snort and a shake of her head.

”yeah, well…”

her eyes still lingered on the ground in consideration. there were times, more recently, she’d begun to feel like she should have never left him. should have never joined the military, even, as her negligence had ultimately costed so many lives. what might have been, had she opted to settle into the life she’d been given in cinnabar; to cook, and accept the love in front of her?

well, it might’ve burned down anyways… but…

why had she been so ready to chase matias into war? now, she couldn’t leave war. she couldn’t ever fully settle into the role of mother. she asked herself questions that she could never dare utter out loud.

but none of it mattered now.

her smile, if one could call it that, persisted benignly.

”i’m glad you found someone.”
|LH1zlEg
770 - 13 = 757
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Windburn (Sauna)
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2022 1:32:05 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"Found is exactly it." He leaned his head back against the wall, staring at the ceiling. "Go figure." He hadn't intended on Cait. She kind of came out of nowhere.

"I had this Salamence, Hiei." His Flying Shadow.

"He's a loyal curmudgeon now but that day we'd only known each other for a week or so since I'd captured him." He remembered meeting little that day.

Another face he hoped would carry the future forward, last he'd heard Mo' had moved back to Alola. He wondered if the kid had fallen back into the ganglife he moved from those islands to separate from.

"The War with the Megalopoleans was weeks away but for all I knew I only had days left to prepare, days left to live." His memory was so vivid with of the anxiety he felt in the days leading up to what happened in Lilycove.

It was supposed to be a story about Cait.

But once he opened the memory jar labeled "3-Day War; Lilycove" Cait faded away. He'd had to suppress thinking about her to ensure he survived. Even knowing she was somewhere risking her own life somewhere else in the war.

"An alien invasion before the end of the next lunar cycle was grounds to push my new dragon beyond its limits." He remembered having to keep another pokémon on stand-by to defend him towards the middle of the training. "He wasn't very happy with me or my rigid demands."

With a deep exhale he crossed his arms letting the sweat bead down his face. "In Lilycove, there were two other trainers on Salamence. Hiei and I were the only pair to survive." One other trainer also survived but her Salamence didn't. Nor did the third Salamence

-and the third trainer? Well everyone knew but Sénon saw him die.

"Wait what were we talking about?"

● tags:
● notes: 534 Heat Points

62 + 93 + 88 + 54 + 65 +
22 + 37 + 45 +

46pJNIvC

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region