snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 22:25:08 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]a nod follows. slow is good, almost deliberate in this case. he shows her the ropes with words, her body following each cue, each direction.

left foot spread shoulder length, got it. heels shift into position across the tiled floor. the space between them allows her to look down, to watch her feet. the last thing she needs is to crush 's toes beneath a stiletto. god, he'd kill her.

another nod, another direction.

he sets the pace, leading where she follows. a lean, a shift forward, then to the side. eventually, it settles into a gentle rhythm outside of the conflicting tempo. her hand adjusts on his shoulder, rising then falling back into place. she's mindful of digging her nails into his suit. no wrinkles and creases, am i right?

"nothing more than a pattern, huh?" tracing back and forth in a repetitive motion until second nature. eventually, her body loses the stiffness it had been clinging to. her movements become more fluid, more comfortable. and when that happens, her smile brightens until she's humming softly to the song in the background.

the slow pace acts as a rocker for the slumbering mew, lured deeper into sleep with gentle movements and a peaceful melody.

star soiree.
outfit hehe
mew sleeps, we dancin bois

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

polaris
she / her
February 17
freezington, galar
undetermined
vigilante
civilian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yrsa
yrsa ástasdóttir
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 22:42:55 GMT
yrsa ástasdóttir Avatar
[attr="class","life"]
from a land wrapped in sin
I heard thousands of voices turned towards a land of fantasy
[attr="class","les"]
D
oubt is a demon in many hearts but when it's cast out, the world is surely bright again. Yrsa knows that Lila and unnatural seem to go hand-in-hand; And she does, in part, think that it may be her fault for inducing such a state. Nevertheless, she holds her ground and sticks to her words: Not because she wants to be nice to a stranger but rather, because she wishes to remain genuine.

Zeta follows the footsteps of his trainer, no matter how strange it may be for a ghost. When Lila stumbles, he's there to catch her fall, twirling her momentum up into the skies and bestowing grace upon her with a cheeky grin.

"The Litleonids, huh... I guess that's what most of the people are here for! Must be quite the sight..."

Ah, but instincts don't allow her to miss the plea, nor do they allow her to step away from this cry.

"Then it's settled! Until the stars adorn your sky, I'll be your company for the night, my dear lady~"
[attr="class","goodness"]
[attr="class","yrsatags"]✉ @leeja
[attr="class","yrsatags"]✎ theme
[attr="class","yrsatags"]🗺 mossdeep
[attr="class","yrsatags"]meeting amidst a flurry of stars || outfit
by Mizo.❉ of ww
[googlefont=Homemade+Apple][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.goodness]width: 70px; height: 70px;margin-top: -223px; margin-left: -42px; transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);border:8px solid #222;[/newclass][newclass=.life:hover .goodness]border:8px solid #efefef; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%);transform: rotate(0deg); margin: 0px 0px 0px 30px; transition: 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.les::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color: #ffffff; border:1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass][newclass=.les::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width: 1px; background-color: #8d8d8d; border:1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass][newclass=.life]width: 560px;[/newclass][newclass=.yrsatags a]font:bold 6pt calibri;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 22:50:29 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

The kiss between and made him grin devilishly. "I know right, feels like 2005 again." The stupid grin on his face was a subtle 'congratulations' to the Silph. It was nice to see love and growth spreading like the best kind of weed.

He nodded concurring with Cait's points about their engagement, the timing of their union ceremony and the pregnancy. He winked at when cait gave the wedding invite.

Turning to scan the surroundings he took note of Stormy seemingly paused and alone. From what he saw, she approached and, was that , she looked good in white hair too; damn.

Whoever it was, Stormy didn't get whatever it was she wanted and before long she was on her way out the door.

"Matias, Cait here is Mauville's former grass-type gym leader. I think she's a little starstruck by your new beautiful new green companion." Then he winked at Dr. Eva. "-the other one, I mean."

Before he departed the gathering he turned to with another wink no one else could see but Zac. "Save yourself while you can Volkov; never get married."

After playfully slapping volkov's shoulder the redhead turned to kiss Cait on the cheek, leaving her at her most distracted. "Be right back." the last part, he murmured in her ear below the music volume. "Storm chasin'"

● tags:
● notes: @starsoiree (Post 5)

♠︎ Congrats to Matias & Eva
♣︎ First wedding invite; Zac ramsay!
♥︎ Can cait pets the virizion?
♦︎ Operation: FireStorm Initiated

Sénon's outfit

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 23:43:43 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Perhaps he'd overextended himself. Talked all over her, and even forgotten her name. His eyes were dilated, and he looked at his hand for a second, a drop of his wine cooler trailing down and ending at his thumb. Gracelessly, he licked at it, rather than let it go to waste. He was also one to vape until he could taste metal, from cartridges being totally depleted. He tried to avert his gaze while he did this, slightly embarrassed. "...Yeah. I was lucky to be able to do it, but I think everyone needs to like... take a break for a while."

Looking at the white-knuckled grip he had on the bottle, fingers fighting for dear life, he saw fit to put the ball in her court, finally. "So, what do you do, when you're not busy?"

She then sipped at her drink, and it dawned on her, that she wasn't above being here either. Casey looked down at her with a little grin. "...Isn't that why we're all here? Because we looked at what lied ahead of us and figured we could use a night off?"

She then reminded him of her name. Chances are, he wouldn't even remember this conversation right away. The night was still young. The moon hung overhead, pulling tides ever-closer to the shore. Life got just a little easier for Mossdeep's fishing community.

He tipped the bottle upside down and took a big shot. The carbonation and sugar helped get the alcohol into him. The taste was odd... While it purported itself to be a pineapple and coconut drink, it was clear which flavor was more prominent. The acidic, pineapple-y taste was like if someone tried to make a screwdriver without oranges.

Casey looked down at her, and smiled. "I'm sure you'll figure out whatever's bothering you, Elaine. You've already shown so much self-awareness, and emotional intelligence."
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 23:53:15 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Taking an abstract path to follow the Head Ranger was bumped into by a little runt pushing past people two or three times his size like he owned the place.

Impressive.

The most adorable little scowl on his face as he glared on at two faces ( & ) in the distance he was seemingly gunning for.

Following the path he'd cleared Sénon got there just in time to hear the gist of the conversation and see the kid pointing his finger with the intent to kill, emotionally anyway.

His little rockruff seemingly less angry but along for the ride all the same.

Yeah, why not.

With the kids back turned he gave Boruta a wink without actually winking. "Hey kid, don't bother security." Sénon stood over the little brunette, a Chimchar perched on his shoulder; its fur the same wine-color as his trainer's hair.

"In fact, since I'm sure you don't have a date I've got a job for you." Taking a collapsed pokéball from his pocket he took the kids hand slapping the small ball into his palm, but not telling what was inside. "-child labor laws; I can't pay you cash. You like puppies right?"
()

He had just the one that need a new home. "Now your pack is one stronger. The job; you want it or what?"

● tags:
● notes: @starsoiree (Post 6)

♠︎ Skkrt skkrt Stormy wya?!
♣︎ who's little brat is this?
♥︎ Boruta gets a bailout
♦︎ come work for me kid

Sénon's outfit

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 0:35:24 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
i don't know anything with certainty,
but the sight of the stars makes me dream
"Eh? Oh..." Laughter spills from her like notes from a flute, waltzing on the air to join the strains of the orchestra. "Yes, I'm fine! And, er...w-well, I know one of them." Luka dares to take a peek onto the dance floor again and is relieved to find that isn't doing anything even more scandalous in the middle of the room. A subtle blush remains on her face, try as she might not to think about it too much.

"S-some people are just bolder than others, I suppose." She shrugs, eager to move the conversation along. Or let it fade entirely- with her focus now on the dance, she falls silent in careful concentration. Luka is hardly a professional on the dance floor, her steps timid and slightly unsure. Thank goodness Derek can lead. Her hold on his hand tightens just a bit as she starts to get the hang of it, and they don't look half bad gliding around the room together.

"My name is Luka, by the way," she says with a smile. "What did you mean before?" Raspberry tinted lips purse ever so slightly, but she doesn't seem upset. "Do I really seem like a wallflower?"

- throws lowkey shade at
- dancing with
- free to approach!

● star soiree
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,586 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 0:37:35 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 his plus one. even the littlest most elementary equation is enough stir the complexities of noah's affection wildly within the prim and proper lines of his suit. noah's houndour sniffs kyle's wrist, wet snout brushing against the cuff.

"i'm not like a waltzer, but it's easy to do like, the slow dance stuff, y'know?" noah says. "i don't think my club dances would work here though. like, the sexy ones."

familiar faces emerge from the sea of partygoers. like the occasional expansion of a sparkling star, he sees prominent faces, kind faces, the unapproachable or clearly drunk.

"you just gotta move your body to the music though and if you're feeling it then who's to tell you you're doing it wrong, right?"

[attr="class","pkspr"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon houndour"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon urshifu"]

formal suit?

/ star soiree

close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-two
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmhand
ex-ranger captain
oh, honey
like the summer sunshine
6'5'' height
6'5'' height
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,117 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 0:47:27 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
He hadn’t been looking for Roman, because he’d already put together where Roman was—or at least, who he was with. There was relief in it, as well as guilt, shame, and almost uncontrollable anger.

Bo needed his father to talk to Roman. To tell him to go back home, to his worried mother—and to him, because he was trying now, and although he wasn’t perfect, he knew for a fact that he was safer than the alternatives that were reaching out.

Roman's voice came from out of nowhere, causing his heart to sink. He looked over to witness him, dressed in suit and tie the likes he hadn't seen yet. A painful, immediate reminder of his absence.

“Roman—”

Shocked. What could he say that he hadn’t already said last time? He had to say something.

“No.” No to all of it. He chewed on the inside of his cheek a second, irate, although he hid it well.

This definitely felt like a setup.

“Are your uncles here—”

It was then that Head Ranger showed up, to bestow more than just his presence. This was the last thing he needed—someone outranking him witnessing whatever it was that was about to go down, and beside the likes of no less.

The gift should have been appreciated, and it was, somewhere behind the pain of being outdone. Two men each give the boy a dog, and one has done nothing to hurt him. Bo’s gesture suddenly felt worthless.

Of course.

He stared at Sénon, willing a smile despite the situation at hand. “Game.” A short greeting as he watched, wondering what might do next.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 2:52:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
So, he was panicking again. Elliott was beginning to wonder if this was just the guy's natural state. He raised his eyebrow, clearly confused before something clicked in his head.

Oh. Oh. There's something he wanted to hide, huh?

He smirked, taking a sip of his drink.

"Bothered?" Elliott came around, clasping a hand on Lana's shoulder and giving a shit-eating grin. "Not at all. We're friends, you know? We met the other day and hit it off real well. Isn't that right?"

Elliott looked over to him, his red eyes expectant. His own two pokemon stood, peering up at Lana expectantly as well. Enya was definitely intimidating, but Hestia gave him what looked like resting bitch face.

Like they were also judging him.

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
554 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 3:26:06 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar

“Me? I...”

Elaine thought for a second. What was it she liked to do when she wasn’t busy? The more she thought about it, the more she realized that she was the type of person who tended to be at 100% for as much time as she reasonably could be.

“I guess I’ve always been a fan of night time walks or rides on a motorcycle. Or butting into places where I don’t belong. Never been much of a hobbyist. Though, I guess I do like doing logic or puzzle games. You know, like the one where you play the attorney solving murders. Brings me back to when I was at my prime, to an extent.”

And to when she was most naive.

The young woman took a somber breath as she looked at her reflection in the surface of the drink in her hand. As much as she had seen over her time, she still longed for those times when things were much simpler...or at least as simple as investigating a murder could be.

“But you’re right. Now’s the time to just take the night completely off. It’s the time to put down the baggage for the night. The moon’s still up and the night’s young, after all.”

Reminiscing over old times was something she could do later.

That being said, did he think the detective comment was about her soul searching? Moreover, the rapid fire of compliments. Was this…

“So, is this a pick-up, Casey?” The girl’s smug grin only accentuated the facetiousness of her tone as she quickly attempted to follow-up with a joke.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 3:58:46 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
When closes off, temp's eyes are quick to follow the path.

It hurts, a little, in a wholly jealous and irrational way, but it's easy for Temp to push those feelings down to pick at later. The kiss is accepted. However, unlike his boyfriend, who knows how to step and work in their environment, Temp is still more crass. The peck is accepted but not acceptable.

Taking Gavin's hand in his again, even if Temp was nervous, a surge of protective confidence blooms in his chest. Gavin is pulled onto the dance floor. Temp doesn't know how to dance, but he's seen a few movies, and he pulls Gavin close, wraps an arm around him, then just... dips him.

Right there, just to be a spectacle, he dips Gavin and kisses him right on the mouth when he does. The kiss lasts wholly too long before he would let Gavin back up.

This is mine is clear in his claim, along with a healthy dose of Look what you can't have.

"Was that a good dance move?" Mischief.

- Temp kisses the disguised Gavin right on the mouth in front of everyone. He literally makes a spectacle of it cause he can.
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 4:07:39 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

He'd gotten her to start talking about herself. Good. The most curious thing happened though; she said it brought her back to being in her prime. Presumably, she was some kind of wunderkind child detective, now in her twenties. He could feel a kindred spirit in her on that front, in being a promising child who more or less grew out of it. "...You too, huh? I used to be a big deal, once upon a time."

She settled down for a minute. As if she'd got done lifting a physical burden by dropping that emotional one. She peered down at her drink. When he looked into his, carbon-vapor from the wine-cooler went right up his nose. He could feel that heavy-blanket over the brain feeling of drinking finally hit his hands. He smiled a little. "------Sorry. This crime-solving game thing is so interesting to me. It's like... you go to work, then come home and engage with someone imagining what your work is."

He tipped the bottle up and downed another fifth of it, slowing his roll a little. "......"

Casey looked down at her, and his eyes widened. He'd done so much worse, but he had to clutch at pearls that weren't there, snickering a little. Her little joke hinted at something real; he's gone here just to hit on people and see what happened. Nonetheless, he didn't want to scare her off, and saw fit to play coy as a result. "...It's whatever you want it to be."
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 4:42:56 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

STAR SOIREE

A NIGHT THAT'S OUT OF THIS WORLD

“INDEED.”

Simplifying it to the barebones makes it easy to digest and impossible to fuck up. Several repetitions help ease her into familiarity and with that, builds confidence. Good. For this is only the beginning.

He hadn’t invited her to dance just for them to enjoy themselves. The promise for her to enjoy herself comes with the unspoken condition to show her off. Jealousy works both ways, and Fernando is the instigator in whatever petty feud is born from their choices.

We’re going to pick it up a bit.

His next step comes out faster but he waits for her before continuing. The tempo they set starts to feel more fluid as their movements no longer remain blocky. When they’re smooth enough to carry it for a full, non-stop motion, he starts to widen their steps.

Illeana.

MISTY TERRAIN guides his every step. They surface like lily pads underneath his feet. A single stream of bright pink glitter spirals around their twirling bodies. A nicely wrapped present to showcase the package of terrain users.

due to extensive use, their mastery allows specific manipulation in regards to the [misty] terrain's size and shape.

Do you trust me?

He smiles.

You can cut lose.

TL;DR:

- they become more adjusted to their dance.
- starts to pick up the pace.
- MISTY TERRAIN works as decoration to their dance.
- suggest she uses hers as well.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 5:13:07 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The Luxray's shove is not unnoticed, and Remiel smiles as he's reminded of the insistent little teacup butler that hovers over his shoulder now. "I haven't properly danced in what feels like an age," Not since Isra, in other words. "We'll relearn together, hm? I have strong toes, too. They carry me around everywhere with my feet." A poor attempt at humor, even Earl Grey acknowledges it with a disappointed look. Though presumably it was enough for a child, he thought. Enough to fend off thoughts of that last dance he'd had, too.[break][break]

Taking a single step backwards onto the ballroom floor, and seamlessly immersing them into the fold of waltzing people, the prince offers his other hand before nodding. "Let's begin. What steps do you remember your father teaching you?" Around them, his Sinistea is already in full waltz: 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, up, down, up, up, down, up. Though using him as a reference can only teach so much considering his lack of appendages.[break][break]

[attr="class","tags"]
STAR SOIREE IN BALLROOM
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
— SUIT REFERENCE HERE: x[break][break]
TL;DR — Remiel makes a bad joke, gently escorts Eris onto the dance floor and offers his other hand before asking what her Pa has taught her so far.
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2021 5:46:52 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
I could only hope to keep up with you, hon’.

The sounds of @deacon ‘s piano playing had overlapped with Kim’s own playlist, the cacophony of noise melding together into an unbearable uproar that any sane person would be inclined to find annoyance in.

So out of respect for the party goers, Kim gave the cue for Hoopa to end his music and allow for Deacon’s notes to fill the hall.

Steps previously wild and unexpected settled into calm and reasonable, Kim taking in his arms lovingly as he spun the two of them around the dance floor, leaning in to speak softly to her.

Thank you for putting up with my antics, m’love. I know it can take you out of your comfort zone at times, but I appreciate you being willing to take that step alongside me.

Their steps overlap, slightly off as Kim struggles for a moment to calm from the previously excited state he had been in, but eventually, nerves settle. Their steps sync. And they waltz slowly, hand in hand.

He dips her, an especially somber verse lulling along in the background as he does.

But, what you do you say we give someone else a chance in the spotlight now?

Rising, his eyes remain on her- until the visage of and enter his peripheral; one of his hands moving from Najwa’s waist to his mouth, hiding the smile on his lips.

I think this is the out we need.” He says, pulling her along to the sidelines, moving nearer to and company.

What’s goin’ on over here? Who’s that green pokemon? What’re y’all talkin about? And more importantly, how are y’all doing on this fine evening?

Meanwhile, Hoopa, absolutely bored now that its music had been interrupted- thanks to empathy of all things- made its way over to wherever the food was being made. It was gonna watch the creations from the source and steal any specialty made items for itself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ღ kim gets hoopa to stop its music so @deacon can bang out his tunes

ღ kim pulls najwa off the dance floor to go and talk with , , , and

◎ hoopa goes to steal special dishes from wherever the kitchen was

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven