1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 13:34:01 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Of course I'll be there!" Zac said, grinning at the invite from and . "There's nothing I'd rather do than be there on your special day." He slapped Senon on the back heartily before the redhead shot off into the crowd, probably on some Official Wedding Business.

Kazimir appeared!
"I didn't say ya name but I was sure as hell thinking it," Zac said, giving the fellow fugger a Slateport Shuffle. "Has he recovered yet?" Zac laughed. "Next time we gotta keep him away from the spirits!" Whether he was referring to the alcohol or the Ouija board was unclear.

and his wife dropped in, bringing their circle up to a truly untaggable number. "Great to see ya Kim! I'm doing fan-bloody-tastic!" He took a deep breath of the fresh night air that was flowing in from the open ceiling. "Almost as good as being outside, ay? How about yourselves? Having a good time?" he asked, nodding at Kim and Najwa.

Before they could answer, the black, glossy, unmistakably curvy form on an Unown floated across the lobby. Zac's eyes were drawn to it like iron to a lodestone, and before he could politely excuse himself he picked up Kibou and sprinted off across the floor, narrowly avoiding bumping into @jess , who was busy ogling 's cleavage.

He hurled a dozen Pokeballs into the air, releasing his swarm of Minior cameramen, who zipped after the Unown. "Don't let it outta your lenses!"

VE|yeZ2N

Chatting with everyone
Following the ? Unown! Get him!

@jess   

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 13:45:11 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"Where did that damn thing. . ." He'd nearly lost the unown floating about until seemingly unleashed a veritable swarm of minior after the unown.

As much as he loved Crosshairs and her eyrie of Fletchling and Fletchinder that Minior cluster was just shamefully cool.

Sénon himself had only managed to catch two during that safari rotation and it feelsbadman.

All the more reason to try and take advantage now.

Of course stormy was out here somewhere and he'd left alone; a legendary grass type would only keep her distracted for so long.

● tags:
● notes: @starsoiree (Post 8)

♠︎ Unown? umine!
♣︎ Cluster of minior > Eyrie of talonflame?
♥︎ looking for stormy
♦︎ cant forget about cait

Sénon's outfit

bKl7nlo7

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 13:51:18 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

Unless this is destiny, of course.
"Oh I don't know about that Chryssa. If they had seen all there there was to see already then why would they still be looking?" He smiled, keeping the secret of the Mossdeep Detection to himself for now.

Within Rocket it was only himself and Lulu who were aware of what had been seen between the stars all those years ago, and even then only he had seen it with his own eyes. There had been others, Admins and Underbosses, but they changed as often as the tides that often took them.

"Third floor? Well let's go then,"
Bill said, leading the way up the sweeping stairs and towards the viewing telescope.

Outside of Rocket one woman had survived the scrubbing of Mossdeep: Abigail. It had been her discovery after all, but she was long gone now, buried as deep as her research. 

Q1JcHsO2

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 14:04:42 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING @soiree

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
kazimir joined in on the laughter at the joke of their fellow fugger when something caught his eye. an unown, or it looked like one, but it looked like one that was quite literally bent out of shape. weren't they usually just letters of the alphabet? "what the...hey that looks pretty cool." he slowly unbuttoned his dress shirt to give himself a bit more breathing room and began to chase after that unown flying about. "never had one of these before, outta be pretty cool to show off! later fellas!" he waved to the people he was just talking with to go after this strange pokemon.

Nfi6W60B
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 14:09:33 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
destiny.

it is a concept he doesn't believe in, and yet, maybe just this once, he indulges.

"lead the way."

which is exactly what does.

a hand extends out towards , ushering her forward as well as they begin their journey through the ballroom, up the sweeping stairs, and onto the third floor, which is where the telescope should be if his research proves correct.

P|CQhWok

notes
in disguise; most likely difficult to recognize but he definitely does stand out just from his build/height ^-^
going to the telescope with + +
@soiree
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 14:42:37 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
https://i.imgur.com/XhlD4tw.png
"baby, where are you - ?"

and there he goes, her eyes clinging onto his back as he retreated. 

she deflates a little, but perks back up as she turns to face and the goddess within his company. cait's eyes immediately round with open admiration, her hands clutching tightly at the soft fabric of her dress as she is kindly introduced. 

'she's just as beautiful as my books make her out to be.'

memories of old stirred, the pregnant woman reminded of her time as a child that had been spent admiring various depictions of 'the lady of the blade' and 'the goddess of the grasslands.' her beautiful exterior expertly concealed a terrible strength, her masterful manipulation of the magical leaves hinting toward that power. 

"
my lady," she drawled, reverently. 

cait curtsied deeply, her head bowed as she greeted the goddess with an appropriate amount of respect.

"
it's an honor to make your acquaintance."

her drowzee mimicked the gesture clumsily, the young pokemon's eyes clung onto the legendary's lithe form with open awe. 

"
you are her chosen?"

the woman turned her gaze toward as she returned to her previous position, the man appearing vaguely familiar. 

dWbwMSi4

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,064 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 14:43:07 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

STAR SOIREE

reality is but a filtered dream. No wonder it sucks.

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/884091644591366195/Star_Soiree.mp3[/player]

Silence eventually settled between the two youths. It being the first time they spent time together alone, there wasn't a dynamic to fall back on in the absence of conversation yet.

Seeing this pathetic display from the so called social creatures, flower crowns were summarily dropped upon their heads.

Thorned flower crowns.

"ACK! WHY?!"

Tapu Lele did not deign to respond, casually hovering over and past them. Something else had her attention.

Someone else, rather.

would find herself with a strange visitor, a blank faced, silent pokemon hovering near her, unblinking eyes boring into the woman's own, entranced by her.

Then, she giggled in absolute delight, as if approving of what she saw.

A flower crown plopped atop Stormy' head a moment later.

At least this one had no thorns.

Still giggling, the Nature spirit leaned back, hovering away from the woman, as she slowly began to spin around, casually rolling into the Soiree proper.

The doors dramatically swung open, and hovered in a still spinning Lele, Lollipop in her maw as her eyes quite literally swept over the ballroom.

As her gaze fell upon Cobalion and Virizion, she finger gunned both cheerfully, winking their way.

TL;DR:
IhFU3Osk

-doug gets thorn crown'd.
-Stormy's misery is so delightful she gets brownie points.
-Lele in da house, enjoying her lollipop.
-spots Cobalion and Virizion. MAH BROTAH, MAH SISTAH, WUZZUUUUP @noodles
-Doug's suit
-Lele's suit, lollypop included

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 14:47:52 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Would you rather wear an accursed bow tie instead? Those are even worse, he said with a chuckle as he slapped at the bluenette’s hand that was fussing with the neck tie once again.

“Look, next time you need help with a neck tie, just—just come looking for me, okay? I can tie both of our neckties no sweat,” he remarked as he looked down at his—and then sighed. Oy.

He’d hyperfocused again and didn’t notice his own necktie was looking a little sloppy.

“Look, just—watch,” he said as he undid his own black neck tie; unravelling the knot and then re-tying it again as slowly as possible so Mattie could see how the knots were made, before he pulled it back into position one-handed.

Normally it would take two hands to do this, but seeing as his right hand was still not at 100% full recovery, he had to resort to doing everything left-handed.

“Well, then—you want to risk a drink or two? There’s like, a shit ton of open bars scattered here and there…” he said with a teasing grin.

Now—where the hell had Carina and Arkose gone off to?

“Geez, our Pokémon must be somewhere… laughing… at us…” he stammered, realizing at last what the hell Carina was up to all this time.

Crafty little snarky shithead sassy Ribombee he had.

The hubbub of so many people suddenly exclaiming at the Pokémon that had made its appearance—wow, okay, what was going on?

“Interesting… how can a Pokémon like that come so close to people without it being scared… normally every single Pokémon, unless they’ve been provoked, don’t initiate contact…”

He then remembered something that had mentioned about ‘alphabet soup’ or something similar to that extent—and then realized that it had something to do with the mysterious device he had.

“Shit. Mattie, try your luck with catching it and let’s see!” he gestured, pointing at the strangely-shaped Unown. Seeing that basically everyone else was scrambling after it, Alexei decided to let them scramble for it—he knew that the Pokémon might make a run for it so instead he reached into his jacket pocket for a vacant Pokéball, and took aim above the crowd.

Hopefully the containment capsule wouldn’t hit anyone by accident should it land without its intended target…

IOqE3yAw

• fixed own clothing (even gave a certain rockhead a demo on how to properly tie a necktie lol)
• referenced the Unown
his outfit

@mattis

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 14:52:23 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
virizion dips her head in response, understanding there is more to than what matias currently knows.

"my lady, huh? should i be calling you that?"

no response is given besides a gentle huff as a single MAGICAL LEAF precisely flies over and lodges itself right above matias' ear. it glistens under the moonlight, almost sparkling.

chuckling, matias turns back to .

"i am."

it's then that his gaze lifts to meet the cheerful tapu lele that spins on over with a lollipop in her mouth.

"and that's tapu lele."

lOKumfuw

notes
with , , , ,
introducing to virizion
@soiree
close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 14:57:09 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

“Well, I heard somewhere that was going here. Some kinda high-class socialite rubbin’ or something, considering he’s from a family of wealth,” he remarked.

Unless the other teen didn’t know about that?

“You think the others are going to—” he was about to say before he felt something drop atop his head. Something… prickly, not to mention sharp!

“Yeouch! What the hell?! he exclaimed, reaching up with his right hand and plucking the offending crown from his head without even flinching.

“The fuck’s this?” he asked the other, before catching sight of something pink snickering as it… yeeted itself away from where they were.

“You think the other kids are here as well?” he followed up as he observed the flower crown—why the fuck were there thorns in it?

Geezus, that was sharp!

He then heard the ruckus inside, and wondered what the hell was up with that.

“The hell’s going on in there, you think we should look?” he gestured, before he thought he saw something that—holy shit.

What the—

“How the hell is that so far from the Ruins of Alph?!” he exclaimed, squinting as hard as he could and catching sight of a Unown flittering above the crowd inside the venue.

“Well what the hell…” he remarked, plucking out an empty Pokéball and taking aim as well—

zmCC5N8m

• mentioned the Unown
his attire

close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
as flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; they kill us for their sport
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 15:03:15 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar

"I'll be taking the elevator," Chryssa said sweetly. Her Zorua moved so gracefully on the dance floor that it was easy to forget the actual Chryssa's problems with mobility. "I'm not the best with stairs."

"Care to join me, Miss Fairweather?" The girl turned suddenly to  , carelessly making up a pseudonym for the blonde on the spot. "I call you that because you remind me of a sunny day tonight." She tiled her head. "I wonder how long it will last."

She unclipped her long, lacy black train in the elevator, letting it fall like mounded ravendown to the polished marble floor. "That's better," Chryssa sighed as she stepped over the pile of frills and ruffles. 

Cool air from the open ceiling washed over the girl's too-thin legs as she crossed the third-floor hall to rejoin and at the telescope. "What did you talk about on the stairs while I was gone?" she asked slyly. "Perhaps it was..."

Chryssa searched her mind carefully for the most outrageous possible claim she could insinuate, "...Cannabis?"

TxbaChIv

adjusted outfit in elevator

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 15:07:47 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
https://i.imgur.com/XhlD4tw.png

"
well it's an honor - "

she does a full body flinch as her attention shifts from to tapu lele, the woman visibly blanching at the sight of the legend. the woman was so terribly startled a sudden wave of nausea abruptly hit her already delicate stomach, her hand slapping harshly over her mouth as a rush of bile began to dramatically rise. 

"
mmnph."

"drow?"

pearl was immediately concerned, staring up in confusion as cait appeared to be gagging. the woman turned tail and fled, retreating to the nearest bathroom. her pokemon hurried after her, uttering her confusion all the while.

hZAG_7Q0

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 15:16:40 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
having no qualms about splitting up the gang, theo takes the stairs with , which turns out to be a far longer trek than expected.

"you really do hang out with interesting people, bill."

interesting is saying the least when it comes to . he's still not sure what to think.

but they soon regroup at the telescope.

"just fanfiction."

znYoyufH

notes
in disguise; most likely difficult to recognize but he definitely does stand out just from his build/height ^-^
at the telescope with + +
@soiree
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 15:21:29 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rolling-contain"]
[attr="class","rolling-header"]
[attr="class","rolling-team"]

[attr="class","rolling-thread"][attr="class,"faction"]It's fine.[break][break]

Those were the first words from in response, and she right away knew it wasn't fine. There was no way it could be. And yet, she simply began to smile softly down at him. He wasn't entirely wrong, it didn't seem like something silly did happen that got in the way of a lot of these events. The Aurorus Ball had a landslide of snow, after all. [break][break]

As he began to chew out his Gengar for eating so much, Ruby's eyes drifted over to who had been handed food by his own Pokemon. "Well, many people bought their own tickets, and it is quite well packed. Pretty much anyone who is anyone is here, tonight. From councilman, the Elite 4, I'm pretty sure."[break][break]

Sure enough, the party did get crashed as expected. However, it was by an Unown. Ruby's head turned so quickly to look at it, one might expect it to be snapped. It just lazily floated in. What was with Unowns just showing up, now? Something was weird, and she intended to find out. She quickly cleared her throat, speaking to the kids around her. "If you guys will excuse me for a moment, I'm gonna go check that out."[break][break]

Sure enough, Ruby would carefully slip away from their side, attempting to follow beneath the Unown in the crowd. Hopefully, her experience with the Pokemon species would allow her some leverage. Unlike everyone else suddenly just chucking balls at the Pokemon, Ruby intended to befriend it instead. Didn't they know those Pokeballs would rain down on people's heads? This was a classy party![break][break]

JKdJqkpe

[break][break]
[attr="class","rolling-divide"]
[break]

notes Reference Unown. Ref: X

[break]
[attr="class","rolling-tag"]
</>

[newclass=.ruby .rolling-contain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-header]width:375px;height:160px;overflow:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team]width:405px;margin-left:-380px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#B8D9EC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;font-weight:700;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-divide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 15:21:42 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

Unless this is destiny, of course.
"-of course we only use it for religious ceremonies. Many of our congregation have seen visions of the creator with the aid of herbal inhalation," Bill explained. 

The elevator opened, and the pairs rejoined.
 "My apologies Chryssa. It is easy to forget the burdens that many of us struggle under. Especially when, like yourself, they are so adapt at overcoming them," he nodded his head in apology.  

"And what did you two talk about while we were discussing medicinals and fanfiction? Was it..." Bill distilled his knowledge of the young woman and her deadly elevator companion, "...ominous?"

4qCOnsGl

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times