1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 17:36:36 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Steelix climbed quickly, out away from the people and through the opening in the roof, towards the stars.

Zac had lost track of the Unown, so it was time to regroup and figure out where the little bugger was. He was down one Minior, up one Steelix and, though he didn't know it, had just smashed one of his goddamn Pokeballs. 

Descending slowly, Zac kept an eye out for the ?. Last he'd seen it was near . Kyle hadn't had any luck grabbing it, and neither had , though both of them had come close at one stage or another. "Time for plan Z."

n|yogn5b

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-three
july 26
alto mare, johto
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 17:38:30 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

The Lucario then chased after the thrown Pokéball after it had landed somewhere—thankfully not anywhere near any of the others that were chasing after the damned thing.

“Thanks, Alph,” he remarked as he took back the Pokéball and could only guess why everyone was going bananas trying to catch the little rogue monster of a—

Unown?

What was so possibly important about this one, anyway? It only knew one move, and that was it… asides from the fact that they came in twenty-eight different forms…

He took aim, and threw the Pokéball once more.

fBmNra2_

• Open for interaction, but holy shit wtf guys you all NUTS

@tag

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 17:40:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"kill us?"

oh no.

why is there more GRAVITY than usual? something's wrong and it's definitely 's fault.

"that's fine, kyle, let's just go back to trying to catch that unown before zac does."

speaking of, the little psychic-type floats on by, and so the chase resumes.

a whistle, a pokeball, and they're off running after unown once again.

ymd7Eecb

notes
tryna catch unown with
@soiree
close tab

played by

slowe

Whys
He / Him / His
January 01
Lavender Town
Heterosexual
Pokémon Professor
Grunt
Single
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @whys
Wuuko Whysteria
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 17:41:19 GMT
Wuuko Whysteria Avatar

He'd come to watch the stars but this was kind of nice too.
The meteno ( ) , the couples, the enjoyment. The bowties on his pokémon. It felt like a nice memory, one worth keeping.

It all looked chaotic, but that was life wasn't it? You couldn't sleep your whole life away, or you'd only make more ghosts to hide from.

Mistakenly, he poured himself wine mistakenly, wincing at the flavor, he replaced it with grapejuice instead.

● tags: @starsoiree
● notes:

TPJDdLyx

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,064 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 17:42:17 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

STAR SOIREE

reality is but a filtered dream. No wonder it sucks.

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/884091644591366195/Star_Soiree.mp3[/player]

"You don't have to be, Eris."

Nobody should apologize for this, let alone Eris. She had gone through too much.

Gently, the youth tried to pick her up, holding her carefully while flashing her a smile.

"How about we go find Reiner, Eris? I'm sure he's looking for you too right now."

The commotion going on in the background went completely ignored, falling off the priority list as he reached into his belt for a pokeball.

obElaD0J
TL;DR

-Picking up the child, helping her find her mon.
-Doug's suit
-Lele's suit, lollypop included

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 17:42:55 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres can only do what he does best when he's feeling embarrassed. Chug a lug a little bit. After all, what was better than a bit of liquid courage? "Dont mund if I do~" he said picking up a glass for himself wothout waiting for Arties reply.

zPzZV5b|

[break][break]

+

tl;dr [break][break][break]

- its shitposting times sorry. [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 17:45:08 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Alexei thought he saw a familiar fringe of spiked-up hair, and had to bite back a laugh.

Looks like word got out fast enough— he thought to himself as the Ribombee chased after the Pokéball her crazy human had thrown—without success.

“Mattie, I am so fucking sorry this happened,” he said with an embarrassed laugh. Feeling some bravado overtake him again, he then leaned over to grab the Pokéball from the Ribombee once she’d made her way back.

“Well, this chaos sure beats dancing around and acting all prim and fucking proper, right?” he added with a shit-eating grin on his face.

Taking aim once again, he threw—and this time the Ribombee chased after the Pokéball to catch it just in case it missed its target.

eBFaz6th

• this is what we have fallen to. Sure beats the boring party though!
his outfit

@mattis

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,601 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 17:45:51 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"why are you guys chasing unowns?" he asks . "just take a trip to johto's ruins of alph. i think there's a bunch there."

both of them were rich even before they became officers of the league anyways, so trips to other region should be easy enough for them. still, he's down for any plan as long as he's included.

since his manectric's magnetized to the steelix, he unknowingly joins to wherever he went. "what's plan z? that's the first letter of your name and the last of mine."

gi4qLMQn

outfit || electrike outfit
open for interaction, but kinda slow so yea

@starsoiree

close tab

played by

Gray

he/she (genderfluid)
November 17
Driftveil City
questioning
trainer
civilian
45 height
45 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cardamombliss
Cardamom Bliss
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 17:46:33 GMT
Cardamom Bliss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]
[attr="class","woo2"]Hold on, what's the rush

[attr="class","woo3"]
As Cardamom began to return to her table, her knees suddenly buckled as the gravity in the room increased. "What the-?" she muttered. Shin immediately moved to grab her, but she waved him off, grabbing a Pokeball and sending out Half-Moon the Obstagoon. The badger Pokemon immediately noticed the change in the atmosphere and scooped up her trainer, starting to carry the girl carefully back towards her table. Meanwhile, Shin looked around, a growl escaping his throat as he narrowed in on 's Blissey. With a roar, he charged across the room towards the pink Pokemon, claws bared and ready to Slash at it. Anything to distract it from trying to drag everyone down.[break][break]
Cb3rIo8B[break][break]
tl;dr: 8/5
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo5"]pronouns; she/her

[attr="class","woo5"]tags;

[attr="class","woo5"]notes open to all other interactions!

[attr="class","woo6"]

[attr="class","copyright"]new york station

[Googlefont=ubuntu|roboto condensed]
[newclass=.woo1]background-color:#141414;padding:20px;width:400px;height:540px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo2]background-color:#DF7401;margin:-20px -20px 10px -20px;padding:20px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px;font-family:ubuntu;font-size:10px;line-height:50px;color:#141414;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3]text-align:justify;padding:10px;line-height:12px;font:10px roboto condensed;letter-spacing:1px;width:200px;height:350px;overflow:auto;color:#f1f1f1;margin:10px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3 b]color:#F5DA81;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #141414;border-right:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#B45F04;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #141414;border-top:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#DF7401;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar]border:none;background-color:#141414;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo4]padding:10px;border:5px solid #B45F04;height:100px;width:100px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo5]background-color:#DF7401;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;line-height:20px;margin:10px 0px 0px 50px;font:10px roboto condensed;color:#141414;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo6]background-color:#DF7401;margin:10px -20px -20px -20px;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.copyright a]color:#F5DA81!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lumie
she / her
December 16
oldale town
undetermined
florist
civilian
We've got the time to take the world and make it better than it ever was
awards
84 posts
lumia peura DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lumia
lumia peura
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 17:47:44 GMT
lumia peura Avatar
star soiree
excitable crowd!!
[attr="class","impress"]
[attr="class","me"]
[attr="class","bang"]
[attr="class","bang"]theme
[attr="class","bang"]no thoughts, head empty..

[attr="class","Revolution"][attr="class",rise"]
If it weren't for the ruckus the crowd was kicking up indoors, Lumia probably wouldn't have noticed if the observatory itself got torn to the grounds. Her Dragapult is ever the protective mother hen, snapping awake and wrapping around her neck when she dares to make a move towards chaos itself.

Thankfully, they spy a familiar face within the crowd just seconds after entering the room.

"Lars? What's going on?"

It's as if the details of that day have been swept under the bridge, buried in some deep corner of her mind as she sees the man for the one she's known and cared for all her life.

"Did everyone eat something wrong or something?"

wTyIcFfE
BY MIZO.❉ OF WW
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[newclass=.Revolution]width:240px;height:280px; overflow: auto; font: 10px Open Sans; text-align: justify; color: #f5f5f5; float: right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.impress]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #b19cd9; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/vZ3pRNK.jpg'); float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all ease; transition-delay: 1s; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/vZ3pRNK.jpg");filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all-ease; -webkit-transition: 0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover .me]transition:1s;margin-top:0px;[/newclass][googlefont=Monteserrat][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[newclass=.me]background-color:rgba(69, 69, 69, 0.8); font: bold 8px calibri; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: left; color:#fff;padding:10px;margin-top:270px;width:160px;transition:1s; height: 270px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang]width: 120px; background-color: #242424; border: 1px solid #9e9e9e; float: center; margin: 10px; padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang a]font:bold 7pt calibri[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color: #b19cd9;border:solid 2px #535353;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #b19cd9;border: 5px solid #b19cd9;[/newclass][newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 17:48:43 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
78 for open
Looked like the only way to calm everyone down would be to get rid of the Unown. And to do that he’d have to find it. Trapping it on the ground with Gravity would limit its movement a lot, so it couldn’t be far.

Another flash of light and Pup-Pup was at their side. “Sniff it out!” The Herdier gave an affirming bark, stuck her nose to the ground, and started tracking the Unown with her Odor Sleuth while Locke followed.

5xAPjqn_

Slopply edited outfit
Gravity: Prevents moves like Fly and Bounce and the Ability Levitate for 4 turns.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 17:49:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"i don't really care about the unown, i just can't lose to zac."

not after what happened in his biome...

"a trip to johto sounds fun, though. we should make it an official trip."

but someone else has to organize as he's too busy organizing his holiday with . speaking of, he looks around for her only to eventually look up to see and .

"that's just no fair."

kKLYkwBD

notes
tryna catch unown with
@soiree
close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 17:49:39 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

The Pokéball had smacked off a wall, and eventually came rolling back in his direction—holy shit, what the fuck was going on here, the entire party was going to surely devolve into chaos at this—

Wait, it already had devolved into chaos, no questions asked. This was, for lack of a better word, much better than boring dancing around!

Chuckling as he retrieved the Pokéball, he then swiped some rolled-up finger sandwiches from a passing waiter as he did so.

Taking aim at a small, moving target was going to be piss-hard, but well, couldn’t fault him for trying, right?

He took aim and flung the Pokéball once more at the Unown.

_let|wNU

• open for interaction now!
his attire

@ tag

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 17:50:18 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The chase for the Unown-Q had led intensified quickly. It had led Remiel and Earl Grey to the second floor of the ballroom balcony, running down velvet hallways and squeezing through the aisles between seats as people awaited the Litleonid Shower. Continuing this effort in a full suit, needless to say, only made the endeavor that much more difficult.[break][break]

So the prince TAKES OFF his jacket, tossing it into the arms of a passing busboy and moving on.[break][break]

The Unown-Q slips away from the others and attempts to lose them by flying up to the second floor balcony... only to find and his Sinistea there waiting for him. Almost immediately, it doubles back. The prince gives chase and, in a brief loss of sanity, decides to jump off the second-floor balcony and attempt to cast a luxury ball at it.[break][break]

"Grey! Get ready to catch me!"
[break][break]

He orders, using one of the chairs as a jumping off point off the edge. Whipping the ball towards his target in mid-air with a sharp throw, Remiel flails in the air afterwards as he falls. Before he can hit the ground, or any of the guests in the crowd below, however, a shadowy portal appears beneath him and swallows him up.[break][break]

It reappears in a space beside the bar, unceremoniously dumping the prince out and accidentally causing him to stumble into (STRIKING SOMEONE). The people surrounding them gasp, and watch as Remiel picks himself up off the ground and dusts off his arms. He wants to chastise Earl Grey for the sloppy landing, but the teacup is out looking for the luxury ball he'd thrown.[break][break]

Regarding the familiar face, Remiel apologetically smiles. "Sorry about that, mate," He says, pausing from his own self-care to step forward and straighten his friend's collar. "Looking rather dashing, though, I must say. How long have you been here? Buy you a drink?"[break][break]

tGaOofnU
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
STAR SOIREE IN BALLROOM
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
— SUIT REFERENCE HERE (minus the jacket): x[break][break]
— TAKE OFF AN OUTFIT, REFERENCE THE UNOWN, STRIKE SOMETHING OR SOMEONE[break][break]
TL;DR — Remiel takes off his jacket and throws it to a busboy, leaps off the second floor balcony overlooking the ballroom, tries to catch the Unown in mid-air, falls into a shadowy portal that dumps him into/beside Angelo at the bar.
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 17:52:20 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

STAR SOIREE

A NIGHT THAT'S OUT OF THIS WORLD

THE SUDDEN RUSH OF BODIES CHASING AFTER A LETTER INTEREST SHAYMIN AS WELL. It leaves the vicinity of , galloping after several notable characters. The fuggers, in all their fuggery, elicit an eccentric ‘yip’ as the Pokemon follows.

When the call for Plan Z is announced the Pokemon coincidentally opens up. A bright SEED FLARE proves blinding, harmless, unless you look straight at the source. Then it’s blinding.

OUdNfraj

TL;DR:

- shaymin leaves
- chases after , ,
- uses SEED FLARE excitedly to flash them

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB