Wyndon, Galar
Bisexual
Grunt
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
5'10 height
5'10 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,753 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 4:03:10 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Getting drunk? Of course not, handsome.” Rowan flashed his boyfriend a smile, even though he was lying. “Hold still a second.” A hand reached up to brush some of Adrian’s hair back into place, having been disheveled during the whole Unown incident. “There, as radiant as ever.” At least he could keep his focus on them for the time being, thinking about Melody not remembering and the implications behind that was too difficult to handle at the moment. “What about you Lilith, did you come with a date?” He knew the answer, but he couldn’t resist teasing her.

Mistral waddled up to Rowan with a full stomach, letting out an exhausted series of trills before stretching their flippers upwards towards him. “Oh, so now you want me to carry you, huh?” Bending down, he picked up the Prinplup and carried them in his arms. “Bloody hell, you’ve gotten heavy.” Rowan grunted, attempting to shift them into a more comfortable position. Last time he’d held Mistral like this, they were still a Piplup.

Amber eyes shifted towards the ceiling as it opened, the announcement from Dr. Holo that the Litleonids were soon to be falling. “Hey babe, did you want to watch the meteor shower from outside?” Rowan asked, glancing up towards them with a curious look. It would be rather romantic, after all.

Carry a PKMN
Use the word "RADIANT" 
Play with another character's hair 
Reference the incoming meteor shower 

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 4:51:34 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianevent69]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
sweet dreams

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
are made of this...

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
...who am i to disagree?

[attr=class,bulk]Adrian was careful not to move, minding Rowan's outstretched hand. Flushing from the compliment, he shifted the Teddiursa in his arms, allowing it to drape itself over his shoulder. "Thanks, babe," he managed with a croak. While they conversed, their host made an announcement of the imminence of the meteor shower.[break][break]

Rowan immediately asks if he'd like to watch them from outside. His first thoughts are of the brisk chill of the air, and any thought of abating it with a warm embrace is dashed by the symptoms of his... condition. Still, it's a lovely idea. "Yeah, I would like that," he answers, his eyes flashing between Rowan and their company.[break][break]

"We should get going, don't want to miss it," he gestures to the parting ceiling.[break][break]

Adrian and Rowan walked shoulder-to-shoulder for a time, nearly out of the building before he confessed something that had been weighing on his chest. "You know, I shouldn't jinx it, but..." Adrian bit as his lip before continuing.[break][break]

"The thought of meteors scares me. Hopefully they pass us over quickly..."
tags [break]
Carry a pokemon, reference the meteor shower, confess a fear.
[attr=class,bottom-text]
STAR SOIREE

MOSSDEEP SPACE OBSERVATORY

[attr=class,adrianevent69credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentborder, .adrianevent69 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accenttext, .adrianevent69 .bulk b, .adrianevent69 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/cqmqdf.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1, .adrianevent69 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1 div, .adrianevent69 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 25px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 5:27:11 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]star soiree
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]mossdeep observatory
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]The flirting is probably something they're used to doing but in that moment where she has to bear witness to their affection, Lilith can't help but avert her gaze.

"I don't see anyone that way, you mophead." Giving Rowan a soft punch in the shoulder, she offers Mistral a pat on the head. "You've grown big, Mistral. Good for you... break his back for me, will you?" When she catches the pet names, it takes her entire will for her to resist snorting at the sight. Gone was the angry child that she'd known in Galar, a newfound freedom having put his soul at ease.

"Don't go doing things you shouldn't, you two. Your kids are watching." She gestures to the pokemon they cradle, sending them off with nothing but a knowing smirk. But then once they leave, she's all alone. With .

How awkward.

"Are you going too?" The question is left open, cornering Melody into making a decision for them both. To hang out with a complete stranger or find company in the falling stars - Lilith wonders what this particular star wishes to do.
[attr="class","hanatags"] || || || theme
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/btvM2ch.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/YL5tQlo.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 7:55:09 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

More gentle prodding. He grinned and shook his head. The two of them entered just in time for the skylight to open up above the ballroom. For the room to grow dark. "...It seemed funnier at the time; you don't look a day over twenty-three."

Immediately pivoting and complimenting her again. After a night of more or less drinking and vaping to feel ready for a moment like this, he'd finally found his footing. Ironic, given that he let her pull him around.

Again, it all seemed to dry up when he was called upon. She rested a hand on his shoulder. Their clasped hands were raised together. He seemed sheepish, letting her lead and being so terrified of having bad posture, or her straining her shoulder. He attempted to mirror her movements, though they were just half a second off. It's like watching someone do karaoke. Like watching them have to slide into each note of a song with a bit of vocal fry.

It looked like he'd seen a ghost, but he quickly grinned and reassured her. "I'll learn, eventually."

Casey's hands were more or less entrusted to her, that being the one thing stopping him from comically tugging at his collar. "...Thank you. It means a lot to me that you'd do that."
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,600 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 10:15:04 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the text message is received. he looks around for the familiar hair of , though it's becoming more difficult with hoenn's population starting to include people over a feet taller than his boyfriend.

the manectric he used to chase the unown was kyle's best way to track down noah. once she manages to locate him amid the crowd, the manectric barks and points at his location with her nose. kyle gives her a pat on the head before recalling her back to the ball.

"hello," he greets as he takes a seat beside noah. "miss me?"

outfit || electrike outfit
open for interaction, but kinda slow so yea

@starsoiree
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 12:59:26 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The angry chittering wasn’t going to stop anytime soon, especially the moment the Lycanroc continued to clean himself of crumbs.

“Carina doesn’t look too amused,” he said with a laugh as he leaned back in the chair and chuckled at the angry, buzzing Ribombee who now had half a mind to throw a purple Pollen Puff at the Lycanroc. She turned to the bluenette, hoping that he would allow her to school the stubborn canine.

“Uhh… I think she wants your permission to throw a pollen puff at Arkose. Only I don’t think it’s going to be the yellow ones, he added with a chuckle as he began messing absentmindedly with a stray lock of hair beneath his ear.

He looked over where the Ribombee was still flitting angrily, waiting for the signal before he shook his head.

“Not yet, Carina…” he continued with a bit of a laugh while the Ribombee continued to buzz around, all huffy.

It was at this point he thought he heard something being announced—who knew it could reach everyone out on the courtyards?

“Hey, uh…” he continued, turning away as he felt his face catch on fire for no reason at all, “…you, you… you want to watch the meteor shower from out here? I-instead of in there? I-I mean… it’s crowded in there, and—and it’s quieter out here…” he stammered.

Why the fuck was he stammering.

“I mean… uhhh, shit,” he continued to stumble and falter over his words, “…it should look pretty radiant out here, right?”

• this idiot is drowning in the Nile, someone save his stammering, blushing ass
• messed with his hair [prompt], fidgeting like the idiot he is
• referenced the meteor shower [prompt]
• mentioned ‘radiant’ [prompt]
his outfit

@mattis

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,608 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 13:11:04 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:600]
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","liarliar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","main"]

Razz crosses his arms at the trio bickering and seeming to want to trash talk for a race. And while Salem seemed excited at the prospects of another race to win Razz had some concerns. ”How about this, we agree to do the race outside and I’ll join in with my own,” Razz would bring out another pokeball and from it would come out his own Dreepy, Jade. ”There seemed to be enough commotion earlier from who knows what,” the Ranger would look toward the dance floor before back at the group as he voiced his concerns. ”The last thing we need is to cause more trouble, I definitely won’t be part of it otherwise.” and yes that was a threat because with how competitive both Angelo and Skyler were, he’s not as familiar with , he’s sure they would want him in their race seeing as he was now holding a victory over both of them since HST. [break][break]

”Besides that it sounds like the Meteor Shower will be starting soon, and if the radiant glow the Minior outside is anything to go by, it’ll look nice,” he further tries to tempt the others not wanting to be inside for either the race or the shower that was to happen. [break][break]

Meanwhile still being carried on his trainer’s shoulder Salem’s protective instincts kick in with the aura the lesser cat was giving. Eyes glowing as they would attempt to grab onto Angelo’s shirt with psychic to pull his fellow dragon rider out of the way of the steel cat that seemed to be wanting to cause a fight. Sabrina would be giving a ‘barbarian’ like comment as she was unimpressed with the Meowth and their antics.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]post #6
[break]outfits Salem in White and Sabrina in Blue, Razz but with his usual Bandana
[break]TLDR
    + Carry a pkmn [break]
    + Confess a worry [break]
    + Use the Word “Radiant” [break]
    + Reference the incoming Meteor Shower [break][break]

+ Razz gonna attempt to have the race be moved outside [break]
    + Salem’s protective instincts kick in and try to move Angelo away from the Meowth [break]
    + Sabrina would call them barbaric

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=".liarliar"]margin:0px auto; width:500px; background:#232323; padding-bottom:20px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); border:20px solid #202020; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar"]--accent:#b02535; --speech:#eb283e;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .top"]background:url(https://imgur.com/52E0Qyf.png); height:200px; border-bottom:10px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .main"]color:#eee; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; margin:-35px 35px 50px; background:#2B2B2B; padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .main b"] font-family:poppins; color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #232323; margin-top:20px; padding:20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:bold 12px poppins; font-weight:600!important; padding:0px 5px; margin-right:5px; background:var(--accent); color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn"]margin-top:-80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn img"]width:60px; background:#303030; border:1px solid #232323; filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-left:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn img:hover"]background:var(--accent); filter:none; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .icon"]float:left; height:100x; width:100px; border-bottom:10px solid #232323; margin-bottom:5px; margin-right:15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar:hover .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s ease-in; border-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .topicon"]height:120x; width:120px; position:absolute; left:50px; top:15px; border-radius:100px; margin-bottom:5px; margin-right:15px; border:10px solid var(--accent); filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar:hover .topicon"]filter:none; transition:0.6s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=.liarliar .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; top:2px; background:var(--accent); right:-65px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; text-transform:uppercase;padding:0px 15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Gray

he/she (genderfluid)
November 17
Driftveil City
questioning
trainer
civilian
45 height
45 height
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cardamombliss
Cardamom Bliss
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 16:25:42 GMT
Cardamom Bliss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]
[attr="class","woo2"]Hold on, what's the rush

[attr="class","woo3"]
Upon hearing that announcement, Cardamom opened the door just a crack to peek out and see what exactly was going on out there. She let out a slight gasp as the ceiling itself started sliding open, before closing the door again to inform her fellow bathroom hiders of the situation.[break][break]
"They're opening up the entire ceiling," she explained. "Guess that makes sense considering what we're here to see, but man...you've gotta wonder how much that cost."[break][break]
tl;dr: 13/10
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo5"]pronouns; she/her

[attr="class","woo5"]tags;

[attr="class","woo5"]notes bathroom squad

[attr="class","woo6"]

[attr="class","copyright"]new york station

[Googlefont=ubuntu|roboto condensed]
[newclass=.woo1]background-color:#141414;padding:20px;width:400px;height:540px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo2]background-color:#DF7401;margin:-20px -20px 10px -20px;padding:20px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px;font-family:ubuntu;font-size:10px;line-height:50px;color:#141414;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3]text-align:justify;padding:10px;line-height:12px;font:10px roboto condensed;letter-spacing:1px;width:200px;height:350px;overflow:auto;color:#f1f1f1;margin:10px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3 b]color:#F5DA81;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #141414;border-right:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#B45F04;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #141414;border-top:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#DF7401;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar]border:none;background-color:#141414;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo4]padding:10px;border:5px solid #B45F04;height:100px;width:100px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo5]background-color:#DF7401;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;line-height:20px;margin:10px 0px 0px 50px;font:10px roboto condensed;color:#141414;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo6]background-color:#DF7401;margin:10px -20px -20px -20px;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.copyright a]color:#F5DA81!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 17:33:13 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcreditssera"]
[attr="class","sidelongs"]
[attr="class","bodyboxsera"]

[attr="class","border-box"]
[attr="class","image-space"]

[attr="class","text-space"]

Danny extended a cocktail glass towards her when she approached which she took eagerly. She swiftly tapped her glass against his before quickly knocking back the drink. It wasn't about savoring the taste, she needed a bite to ease the edge of the night so far. "Cheers," she muttered as she placed the glass back on the counter. [break][break]

"let's get out of here." he nods and she squeezes his hand before gently raising it to her lips to plant a soft kiss against the back of his hand. She couldn't wait to get out of here. It was getting to be a bit too crowded and if she saw Greyson again she might slip up and do something she'd end up regretting. [break][break]

As soon as they stepped outside the cool night wind blowing against her skin was welcomed. She needed to cool off so this was appreciated for sure. Standing still for a moment Serena spied a corner that was relatively secluded that she and Danny could be without being bothered. "I think we'll be able to have a good view of the meteor shower there." Serena said as she pointed in the direction she would be leading him. [break][break]

Once they were there Serenity and Celeste left to attempt to catch some miniors that were falling around them. The falling miniors and the radiant stars in the sky made for quite the romantic view. Too bad the both of their nights had been soiled before coming out here. Serena sighed heavily as she took a seat. [break][break]

Turning towards Danny she frowned. She didn't want to bring it up but she knew she had to. The situation was serious and she needed to understand. Not only that, but it would only get worse from here because after getting an understanding of everything she'd have to inform Gavin, and she was not looking forward to that. Serena sighed heavily again as her bare shoulders drooped forward. [break][break]

After a moment she finally gathered up the courage to bite back at her anxieties and just get this whole thing over with. "Danny, how did this happen?" she said softly as she turned towards him again. "I need you to be honest with me. Even if talking about it is difficult." she pressed her lips into a thin line. "Because if not....I'm afraid we'll have a bigger and uglier problem on our hands." she admitted as she turned her gaze away from him. [break][break]

As if the situation wasn't bad enough already, she was right. It could all get worse and they both needed to do something to prevent that from happening. While Danny and Serena were having their moment, Serenity and Celeste were attempting to catch the miniors. Serenity was practically beaming as she held one in her hands before it began to disintegrate right before her eyes. [break][break]

Celeste couldn't help herself but chuckle at Serenity's crestfallen face. Her laughter didn't last long, however, as Serenity turned towards her, big tears welling up in her eyes at the loss of her little prize. Well, this was awkward. Suddenly Celeste felt awful and compelled to pat her on the back to console her.

[break][break]

[break]
+ more tags: [break]
+ Outfit[break]
+ xtra notes: Cool off, Pkmn tear up, reference meteor shower, confess a fear/worry, kiss another character, use the word radiant, clink glasses, console another | 8/10[break]

[attr="class","headerbox"]

you +

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongscreditssera]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongscreditssera>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodyboxsera headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(125,113,107); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(125,113,107); --accentRGB: 125,113,107; --accent: #c15429 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .bodyboxsera] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodyboxsera; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.05) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h2, .sidelongs h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 18:39:13 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]
 [break][break]

Despite being dragged back and forth, first by a fingertip curled around a belt loop and then by a psychic tug on his sleeve in the opposite direction, Angelo’s focus stabilises. Lured in by gold more radiant than the amber in his glass and lips curled just as intoxicating.[break][break]

It’s been too many days since he’d last kissed them. [break][break]

Save the race for another day.” Ignoring Dorado’s furious glower as his touch slides around the small of Skyler’s back, fingers squeezing her hip in an encouraging tug of his own. “Let’s dance, Sunshine. It’s been a while… Who knows, you might stand a chance taking me down a few pegs, that way.” [break][break]

They both knew there was no way that would happen. They were both awful dancers.[break][break]

Still, with a lazy grin, Angelo leads his wife into the thinning crowds. Fingers snagging hold of the whisky bottle neck on his way out... [break][break]

Thankfully, there’s a lonely balcony waiting to be occupied. One that’s quickly conquered. [break][break]

Blinky, who’d been comfortable being carried on Angelo’s shoulders, slips off to join his sister on the pilot’s jacket that’s now draped haphazardly on the stone railing beside the stolen whisky. [break][break]

Hi, by the way,” an eyebrow is raised as his hand finds the curve of her back again, pulling the captain close for the first time in a good few days. Close enough perhaps, to see a twinkle of something mischievous in his eyes, even in the night. “Miss me?

[attr="class","angelotag"]

[attr="class","angelonotes"]

notes.

#11 [break][break]

x CARRY A POKEMON[BREAK]
x RADIANT MENTION

[attr="class","angelopokes"]

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #95a2b5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #95a2b5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #95a2b5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelow] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #95a2b5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelopokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 19:28:26 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
[attr="class","skycaptain"]

Each step she takes leads her further away from polite company and stuffy ballrooms, which she's all too happy to leave behind (though she does wave and goodbye and gives a rather rude gesture over her shoulder).

Freedom is carried in the held breath within her lungs and the gleaming of mischievous blues, tugging her along far more effectively than his hold on her hand. 

"I'm not sure." Skyler allows the gentle press of fingers on her back to pull them intimately close. Her head tilts just enough to brush halfway drunk words against the corner of his lips. Daring a tease on hushed tones. "Maybe you should remind me of what I've been missing." 

The whisky bottle that perches precariously on the railing is soon whisked into Skyler's hand. Her attention doesn't stray from Angelo when she tilts the bottle back, brazenly taking a swig. It remains , bold and unwavering, even as a drop of whisky dips below her chin to disappear into shadow. 

Mercury flickers down to the pilot's lips, tracing edges with greedy hunger before they catch themselves.

"I believe you owe me a dance, husband." 

tldr
- hello, time to dance

[newclass=.skycaptain] [/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain b] color: #6592A0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain i] color: #6592A0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #6592A0;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,665 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 20:44:33 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo listened to the announcement, noting mention of the incoming meteor shower. He always heard those were beautiful to watch, but they weren’t anything he could truly experience. A shame.

Hideo perked up when mentioned the ceiling opening. “Like,the entire ceiling?” he asked, “Even the bathroom ceiling?” He could hear a noise when Cardamom opened the door, and it didn’t sound like it was coming above him...but he had to know if people here still had some privacy if they needed it.

Still, it sounded like things had settled down outside. For the most part. said he’d pick me up when things were safe, but I’m getting a little tired of waiting. I’m gonna go back out for now.

Though he got a quick reminder from his Beheeyem regarding his Ribombee. His Ribombee was still drunk, and it was possible he’d spit up more Pollen Puffs. “Guess I should keep Pinky in here, but someone should stay with him.” He wouldn’t ask Cardamom or to do it, so that left things to one of his Pokemon.

But before he could think it over, his Gardevoir hummed, moving off from her spot on the couch and walking to his Ribombee. “Oh. I guess you could stick around, Dancer.” She could keep him informed if things got worse. “Alright, I’m gonna head out with my Beheeyem and my Ambipom.”

A small cry from his arms and a small squeeze of his chest made sure he wouldn’t forget his Meltan too. “You can come too, Jiggler.” A happy squeal - guess he’d just carry Jiggler along with him.

He finally moved off the couch, followed closely by his Beheeyem and now-fully-conscious-Ambipom as he cradled his Meltan. “‘Scuse me,” he said as he tried to squeeze past Cardamom.

Outside the bathroom, he could tell that things had gotten considerably less chaotic - and quieter. Nobody setting off attacks, nobody getting into fights. He did hear people talking, but it seemed a lot less intense than before he retreated. “Alright, just gotta find Andy now. Either of you see where he is?

A quick hair ruffle from a familiar tail-hand that then wrapped around his arm, and soon he found himself being led by his Ambipom towards...somewhere. He assumed it was towards Andy, but his Ambipom was just taking him for a walk.

Summary: Hideo leaves the bathroom with his Ambipom, Beheeyem, and Meltan, leaving his Gardevoir and Ribombee in the bathroom.  Starts being guided towards , which means he's approaching , , and as well.

Bounties complete: Carry a PKMN, Reference Meteor Shower, Play with own hair

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 21:16:50 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]
 [break][break]

Maybe. Guess I can’t have you forgetting me, can I?” [break][break]

Angelo leaves the drop of amber to wander its own trail. Resisting the urge to follow, to quench parched lips. [break][break]

At least you remembered the dance. You’re not a complete lost cause, yet.” [break][break]

There’s no bonfire to dance wildly around tonight. No small kitchen to sway around or a crackly, old radio to badly sing along with, either. Their only backdrop the muffled sound of classical instruments playing a rigid tune, that escapes the stuffy party into the night. [break][break]

Calloused fingertips curl around her wrist that had seized the whisky bottle, squeezing just as greedily, adoringly, as a flurry of gold is spun within his palms. Guiding the twirl until Skyler’s back is flush against his chest, digits pressing against hipbone. [break][break]

Completely against the timing of the strings. Creating their own tempo to conduct the intimate sway of bodies. [break][break]

That’s mine, by the way...” Teeth ghost against the shell of her ear as Angelo’s fingertips slide up to her grasp around the bottle neck, prying for more than just a drink.

[attr="class","angelotag"]

[attr="class","angelonotes"]

notes.

#12 [break][break]

x

[attr="class","angelopokes"]

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #95a2b5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #95a2b5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #95a2b5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelow] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #95a2b5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelopokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 22:29:44 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
[attr="class","skycaptain"]

Laughter rolls from her lips like a wild creature, unbound by any semblance of civility or decorum. It feels intimate, low and throaty in response to the fingers that dig possessively into her hip. While whisky trails down her throat and lingers in moonlight-kissed lips, Skyler finds herself drunk on something else altogether. 

Fingers tighten their hold on a whisky bottle, though they'd relinquish it to Angelo easily enough should he reach for it.

(It's nearly enough to mask the shiver that runs down her spine.)

"Yours, Angel?" Her tongue rolls around the words with deliberate slowness, as if savouring them. Dangling the challenge from the curve of a lopsided grin, utterly unrepentant.

There's no flickering fire this time to catch on the edge of a wild grin or to reflect joyous abandon in fever-bright eyes; but the captain lacks no enthusiasm when she whirls in Angelo's hold to drag soft lips over the edge of his jaw. 

"I think I might just be."

tldr
- hello, time to dance (?)
- confess a truth

[newclass=.skycaptain] [/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain b] color: #6592A0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain i] color: #6592A0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #6592A0;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 1:19:08 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
"Well, now you're just trying to flatter me." Summer smiled, tilting her head to the side. "I'm really twenty-five. Shh. Don't tell anyone." Not that is was really a secret. But she'd take the compliment for sure.

She noticed that he was a bit late in following her, pursing her lips for a moment. "Put your hand here."

Summer placed his other hand by her side, almost like he was wrapping his arm around her back. She stepped closer, making the gap less awkward between them in order to hopefully guide him more effectively.

"And relax. You can't dance if you just stomp around," she pointed out, pushing her hand down on one of his shoulders to make him less nervous. "I won't laugh at you. Not too hard."

She giggled, swaying them to the beat of the song. "Hear it? It's going one, two, three, four. Repeat!"

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP