'S THREAD & RELATIONSHIP TRACKER

[attr="class","fraceshighleft"]
[attr="class","fraceshighimg"]

[attr="class","fraceshighname"]

Natsuki[break]
Ryuunosuke

[attr="class","fraceshighline"]

[attr="class","fraceshighlyrics"]

Now would you break before you twist the knife?Yeah, would you take my hand and take a life? I'm too damn young to give up on the lightI'm used to the darkness, I'm used to the darkness I'm just a man, I'm only flesh and boneI can't bring it back on everything I've done And now there's no-one else left to love I'm used to the darkness, I'm used to the darkness

[attr="class","fraceshighright"]

[attr="class","fraceshighright1"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-compose"] ACTIVE
]
[attr="class","fraceshightabb"]
[attr="class","fraceshightabbb"]

CURRENT THREADS

[attr="class","fraceshighthread"]
[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME OWED

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:319px;height:349px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-locked"] ARCHIVED
]

FINISHED THREADS

[attr="class","fraceshighthread"]Makin' that money
WITH

Acquiring the correct funds
WITH

Halloween party
WITH

What creeps below
WITH @noblesse

The parties all over
WITH @altmight

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS[break]
WITH

LEFT,RIGHT,LEFT ,RIGHT[break]
WITH

MOVING A MOUNTAIN[break]
WITH

WACKO BATS[break]
WITH

[break][break]

ABANDONED THREADS

Have a Drink on me
WITH

[attr="class","fraceshighthread"]Renegade
WITH

[attr="class","fraceshighthread"]006.Bang Baby
WITH

[attr="class","fraceshighthread"]Substitute
WITH

[attr="class","fraceshighthread"]Antagonizer
WITH @lupefulton

[attr="class","fraceshighthread"]Ash
WITH @salem

[attr="class","fraceshighthread"]Substitute
WITH @lupefulton

[attr="class","fraceshighthread"]punk pretty
WITH @posey

[attr="class","fraceshighthread"]Dare to trust a devil?
WITH |@berke

[attr="class","fraceshighthread"]a promising encounter
WITH @kutari

ANY PORT IN A STORM[break]
WITH

Action! Mission[break]
WITH OWED

Lunch Break Mission[break]
WITH @popsoda |

There you are[break]
WITH OWED

Isit wrong to make fun of you on the beach
WITH

And i am prepared now
WITH

IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT
WITH @everyone

Seelie\unseelie
WITH

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:319px;height:349px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-android-phone-portrait"] OTHER THREADS
]

MISSIONS

DEW ATTACK![break]
WITH

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME OWED

[break][break]

RAIDS

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME

[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-android-person"] RELATIONS
]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelation"]
[attr="class","fraceshighrelationimg"]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelationname"] FRIEND

There was probably a moment in his life when Elijah had regretted every giving this pink bimbo the time of day, however he seems not to mind her annoying little antics. Well he puts up with them enough to give off the sense of not being annoyed anyways.

[break][break]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelation"]
[attr="class","fraceshighrelationimg"]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelationname"] Cosplay

Despite the age gap between these two, having someone just as nutty as you will always be a fan favorite. Bonding over cosplay was one thing but being invited to hosted events? Gosh this girl just finds the best people around!

[/PTabbedContent={width:319px;background-color:transparent;height:349px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#999999;font-size:10px;}]

[attr="class","fraceshighright2"]

000 OWED THREADS

[attr="class","fraceshighbot"]

I GOT USED TO THE DARNKNESS TO. I GOT USED TO THE THE DARKNESS FOR YOU

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700][googlefont=Oswald:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700]
[newclass=.fraceshigh]width:500px;background-color:#202020;border:solid 1px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshigh table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightop]background-color:#eeeeee;padding:20px;font:bold 7px Raleway;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:rgba(31,31,31,.35);text-align:left;line-height:7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightop div]float:left;line-height:7px;height:7px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighleft]height:400px;padding:30px;border-right:solid 1px #151515;color:#494949;background-color:#1d1d1d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighimg]padding:10px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighimg img]border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighname]font:bold 20px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eeeeee;line-height:17px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighline]height:2px;background-color:#131313;margin:15px 25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighlyrics]font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighright]background-color:#1a1a1a;border-bottom:solid 1px #151515;height:39px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighright2]border-top:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;font:bold 20px Roboto Condensed;line-height:20px;color:#494949;padding:25px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighright2 b]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighbot]background-color:#eeeeee;color:#202020;padding:20px;font:bold 7px Raleway;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:7px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightab]letter-spacing:1px;position:absolute;z-index:1;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightab i]color:#eeeeee;padding-right:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightabb]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightabbb]padding-right:10px;height:299px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightabbb h1]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;font:bold 15px Raleway;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:15px;padding-bottom:4px;height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightabbb h1 div]height:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #eeeeee;float:left;line-height:15px;padding-bottom:4px;margin-left:15px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighthread]padding:15px 15px 0px 15px;font:bold 7px Raleway;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighthread a]font:bold 15px Roboto Condensed;line-height:15px;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighthread i]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighrelationimg]height:50px;width:50px;padding:4px;background-color:#191919;border:solid 1px #151515;float:left;margin:0px 17px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighrelationimg img]height:50px;width:50px;filter:grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighrelationname]font:bold 15px Roboto Condensed;line-height:17px;padding-bottom:5px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#494949;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighrelationname a]font:bold 15px Roboto Condensed;line-height:15px;color:#eeeeee!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshightabbb::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #151515;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightabbb::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 2px;background: transparent;border:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshigh .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#494949;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-37px;position:absolute;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshigh .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-37px;cursor:pointer;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshigh .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-37px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshigh .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:10;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-37px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]