TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 2:35:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
LOVE CALCULATOR
💖💖THE NEWEST IN SCIENCE!💖💖

professor creighton

"just in time for the holiday, i've developed a love calculator machine!" the professor grins. he adjusts his necktie after his excited display. "if you're interested in discovering your compatibility with someone else, this is the machine for you! maybe you'll find out your soul mate?!"[break]

he pats the machine. thunk thunk. it's nothing impressive. it looks like a early 90s fax machine, but decorated with craft store lace and construction paper hearts.[break]

"not buying it? trust me. my boyfriend and i scored 100%." he scoffs. "no, it's not random at all! now excuse me, i have a date i need to get to..."[break]

post in this thread with the full names of two different people (tag said people) to find out their love compatibility.

the higher the number, the more likely the pair is to be successful in a romantic relationship! it's all based on science, of course... as the professor says, there's no randomization here! haha, yeah!

you can calculate the compatibility between your character and another character once per day. this restriction is per character and not per player. lastly, you can not request another calculation if your previous one has not been handled yet.

each love calculator post will net you 2 heart scales.

COPY AND PASTE THIS CODE IN THIS THREAD TO CALCULATE YOUR COMPATIBILITY:

[div align="center"][div style="width:300px;background-color:#E0535A;font-family:arial;font-size:30pt;color:#ffffff;text-align:center;letter-spacing:-2px;border-radius:20px 20px 0px 0px;border:#E0535A solid 1px;padding:20px;"][b]CALCULATING...[/b][/div][div style="width:300px;background-color:#ffffff;font-family:arial;font-size:7.5pt;color:#222222;text-align:center;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:20px;"]@tagged + @tagged[/div][/div]

DEVELOPED BY ♥MEULK

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 2:57:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
75%

The love machine thinks that a relationship between Dorian Westcliff and Calla has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other, and killing Silphs!

+ 2 heart scales for

89%

The love machine thinks that a relationship between Lucas Lane and Fernando Silph will go very well. In fact, according to the star charts, these two have chemistry in the streets and in the sheets! I guess this is a perk of being a scientist! Mmm, mmm!

+ 2 heart scales for

11%

The love machine thinks a relationship might work out between Victor Hyun and Elijah Gardner, but the chance is very small.

A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible... on a train... in a ball...

Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out, but I wish you two the best! Go get em, tiger! Mrowwww.

+ 2 heart scales for
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 3:07:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
47%

The chance of a relationship working out between Alexander Stone and Stormy Silph is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it.

But be careful of fraternizing with a Silph. You can not trust them. They will stab your back on their way to the top. 

MAY DAY. MAY DAY.

ABORT MISSION.

RUN AWAY, STONE, SHOULD YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE.

+ 2 heart scales for

91%
+ @jovia

Wow, what a match. This might be a case of true love. A soulmate, perhaps? You two will be able to weather any storm, any obstacle. Just make sure you remember each other's anniversary, favorite foods, favorite records like Ram Ranch...

Relationships are a lot to remember for, sheesh.

+ 2 heart scales for

39%

Um, good luck with this. This is a relationship destined for the dumps, or perhaps, it could be one of those popular YA novels where the other has a terminal illness. 

Like burning.

+ 2 heart scales for
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 3:12:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
85%

There's a chance for this relationship to flourish. Yet, obstacles mar this compatibility from reaching an A+. Regardless, this bond will only survive should there be comprises met. With no compromise, it is only time until one overpowers the other.

+ 2 heart scales for

0%

shiv hates feet.

- 2 feet for

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 3:19:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
87%

your wings are clipped. you're a canary in a coal mine and fernando is the gas, and yet, you keep on flying to him, ready to die for him at any cost and you;ve already paid with your dignity.

however, there's a chance you two could come to an agreeable relationship. who knows? the issue is spiral keeps on fucking queuing enrique iglesias on the music bot and this calculation request is not helping.

in other words..

tesla, this is disgusting and i hope you pay for your sins, light.

+ 2 heart scales for