Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Capturing some FAIRIES AND THAT 420 POGGGG
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2021 1:38:34 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan had been spending some time in the tree, trying to study and understand it deeper. He wasn't the most academically inclined person in the world but if this was the only way to help soleil then he'd keep staring at this tree until he stood it deeper. [break][break]

But it seemed like someone else had other ideas as unbeknownst to bryan there were pokemon staring him down, getting ready to pounce.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 16:05:13 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Talk of this 'Tree of Life' had reached even the likes of Remi Cassel. Of course, that was because she was an avid eavesdropper, and the more information she could get regarding mysterious circumstances around Hoenn, the better.

Her brother had come here seeking answers and he had found them- at the cost of his life. So she was here to do the same, hopefully without the 'till death' part.

"You good, dude?"

But she, too, turns around to see that they are being pounced upon by wild Pokemon.
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 23:29:03 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MORELULL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EFFECT SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INGRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DREAM EATER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPOTLIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LOTAD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NATURAL GIFT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2021 15:43:28 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]
@tag

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

Bryan's notes just had a bunch of scribbles on it that at this point weren't even making coherent sense. "GAH." he says throwing his book into the air as it fell besides him. [break][break]

he fell backwards and laid on the grass. He could barely even begin to wrap his head around why the tree was here, why now? Was there a sapling in the tower before the league destroyed it so it finally got it's chance to grow? What the fuck even where those things they used? [break][break]

Something comes in to break bryan's concentration though, not like there was much of it left since a Morelull was trying to use it's spores to put him to sleep. A woman he hadn't recognized before. He jolts himself awake thanks to the surprise and see's the morelull and sighs. He grabs a pokeball and launches it at it's head to capture it to make sure it'd stop spreading it's spores. He wasn't gonna become pray to the tree and it's shenanigans. [break][break]

Yet. [break][break]

"Alright as I can be. None of this makes any sense." he tells her wondering who she even was. "Who are you?"

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Capturing Morelull
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 1:12:08 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi blinks, eyelashes fluttering rapidly as she just ever-so-slightly braces to be hit with a book by accident. Thankfully for both of them, the book clatters to a page-ripping halt near her feet. Just close enough for her to bend down and pick it up.

And then, right before her very eyes, she watches this man drift off into a half-sleep by a Morellul. She watches, of course, because she is equal parts uncomfortable and unsettled by the whole scenario. She is one second away from kicking awake (gently) when he comes to and responds to her.

"None of what makes sense? Your journal? I'd guess it's because you're high as a kite. This looks like something I'd come up with while tripping balls."

She purses her lips, flips through a few more pages, and then looks back down at him.

"Remi. Who're you?"
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 22:54:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHESNAUGHT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NEEDLE ARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAMMER ARM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD IGGLYBUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE MORELULL!

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2021 5:36:11 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

An Igglybuff was soon the victim of Bryan's ultraball as he saw it floating around behind . He instantly nailed it on the head but it didn't seem to capture at first for whatever reason. He kinda stares at it for a moment, was it a defective ball? Well regardless that igglybuff was now knocked out and had a lump on it's head thanks to Bryan. He quickly tried to cover up his crimes against pokemon and used another pokeball to try and capture it again. [break][break]

"Bryan." he says as he grabs the journal back from her grip. It was a bunch of nonsense to her because he wrote it in code, he usually would just write a word and that word would remind him of the thought he had during it. It was a complex method of writing notes but it was one that would help make sure no one he didn't want knowing from knowing. [break][break]

"So what are you doing here? Came to see if you can go deeper into the tree?"

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Capturing igglybuff
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2021 20:10:16 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi stares back at him as a pokeball whistles past her ear. She doesn't flinch though, just stares in mild disbelief at the boys audacity. No warning, either, he had just thrown it and sucked up some unsuspecting Igglypuff. Maybe she should thank him though, as it probably had been up to no good tying her hair up in knots or something.

God, she hated babies.

Okay, well, not her babies. Other people's babies. Unsupervised babies. Babies who didn't belong to her. Babies who didn't have two cute ears and sharp claws and baby-doll eyes.

"Your chicken scratch needs work."

He pulls the journal out of her grasp roughly, and normally she'd be insulted if it weren't for the fact he was clearly writing in some sort of code and he didn't want her to see it. Fortunately for him, she isn't a quick study, and she had literally no idea what gibberish he'd jotted down.

"Poop smear is a pretty weird code word though. But whatever works for you, I guess."

She smirks. He redirects the conversation.

"The tree's been the talk of the town lately, I was curious to see what the fuss was about. Sort of looks like a regular tree to me, though. I heard it sprouted overnight? That's kind of wild."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 0:51:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ROSELIA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC SPIKES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON STING

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COTTONEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STUN SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH SEED

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE IGGLYBUFF!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 23:04:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE COTTONEE FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STUN SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH SEED

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing