Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Digging Deeper (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2019 20:13:05 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

With another assignment that brought him to Verdanturf having come to an end, Thomas made his way back to Rustboro City. But rather than simply flying back home on the back of Kalameet, or having Freke simply teleport him back home, he figured that today would be a good day to go through the Rusturf Tunnel in order to get back home. After all, he wanted to continue to seek out more Pokemon to add to his little family, mainly to help combat the threat of Team Rocket.

Not long after entering the Rusturf Tunnel, Thomas would see the way was blocked by debris, again. The agent would roll his eyes at what amounted to a recurring inconvenience for him. If not for the fact that he wanted to see what kinds of Pokemon he'd find within the tunnel, he wouldn't have bothered even coming in. Thomas would take the Pokeball containing Ripper off of his belt, pressing the button on the Pokeball to let out the larger insect.

"Ripper, you know what to do, bud.", Thomas told the Scizor.

Ripper nodded, quickly smashing the debris blocking their path with Bullet Punches. Within moments, the debris blocking their way was broken up, and the way clear.

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Digging Deeper (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 2:05:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CUBONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / battle armor[break]
bonemerang / fling / bone club / double-edge
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Digging Deeper (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 5:48:29 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

When Thomas and Ripper walked a few feet from where they smashed the barricade, something would step in front of them. A Cubone, who seemed to be particularly upset, walked up to them, tapping the ground with its club. Underneath the helmet it was wearing, its eyes were streaming with tears. It would throw its club at the duo, only to seemingly miss when Thomas and Ripper ducked out of the way. Ripper gave the Cubone a perplexed look, only to be hit in the back by the club as it made its way back to the Cubone.

Ripper performed a Swords Dance, before rushing the Cubone, pincers opened and raised up. The Cubone would ready its bone club, ready to take a swing at the Scizor. But once the Scizor got close, the Cubone relented, fear causing him to seize up, before Ripper's pincers came down with an X-Scissor. The Cubone cried out in pain, before crumpling to the ground, being knocked out by the attack.

"You okay, Ripper?", Thomas called out to the Scizor, who seemed to hover over the Cubone's unconscious body for a moment. Finally, Ripper stepped back, letting Thomas catch up to him, then continue on when his master went on ahead.

notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Digging Deeper (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 1:38:28 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KLANG APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / plus [break]
shift gear / metal sound / discharge / mirror shot
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Digging Deeper (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 2:44:24 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas and Ripper would continue their run through the tunnel, when the sound of gears grinding caused Thomas to stop in his tracks. He was sure he knew the source of that particular grinding. Given his time in Unova, he had plenty of time to get acquainted with such a strange Pokemon.

Most importantly, he knew exactly how to deal with it.

A Klang would emerge from the shadows, firing off a Mirror Shot at the trainer. Ripper would quickly step in to take the blast. With a grunt, Ripper would endure the attack, glaring at the Steel-type. Thomas, rather than sending his Scizor to attack, would instead send out another one of his Pokemon to deal with it. A Pangoro emerged from the Pokeball, letting out a roar.

"Brutus, do your thing!", Thomas called out to his oldest companion.

The Pangoro would rush the Klang, as it attempted to charge up enough electricity to unleash a Discharge. Before the Klang could go through with it, Brutus would reach the Klang, swinging down its army wildly into the Steel-type. The Klang would drop to the ground at that point, its gears stopped turning. Thomas got closer to see if it was still alive. After confirming it was merely unconscious, Thomas turned to Brutus.

"Good work.", he told the Pangoro, offering him a fist bump.

notes: THIS. IS. SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Digging Deeper (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 19:52:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GRAVELER APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / sturdy[break]
explosion / rock blast / stone edge / rock polish
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Digging Deeper (SW)
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 21:07:29 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Midway through the tunnel, a large rock was thrown the group's way. Ripper let out a warning cry, prompting Thomas to duck. Brutus, thanks to the sprig in his mouth, was able to anticipate the rocks coming his way, and dodge them quickly. The one rock that came Ripper's way was quickly shattered with a well-timed Bullet Punch.

The trio looked down to see a Graveler approaching them. Brutus, who was in no mood for any sort of bullshit, let out an angry roar, and charged the Graveler. The Rock-type would attempt to intercept the Fighting-type by launching a Stone Edge at the creature. Brutus, for his part, managed to weave out of the way of the piece of sharp rock coming his way, before finally closing the gap with the Graveler, and bringing down his fist as hard as he could with a Hammer Arm.

The strike made an impact that echoed through the cave, a sound that made even Thomas and Ripper cringe. But the Graveler, thanks to being Sturdy, just barely withstood the attack. The Graveler would shoot the Pangoro a wicked grin, before his body took on a glow. Seeing this, Brutus quickly took a swing at the creature with a Bullet Punch, which just barely managed to stop the Graveler. The glowing had suddenly stopped, and the rock monster dropped to the ground with an audible thud.

When Thomas and Ripper got closer, the former would see the damage done to the Graveler. Cracks had formed, and a nice mark was left where the Hammer Arm made impact. But from the looks of it, its wounds weren't fatal, though they would leave a semi-permanent scar, one that would probably heal upon evolution, if it were ever to make it that far.

Thomas signaled Ripper and Brutus to follow him. The group would make a break for the exit of the cave, having had enough of what it had to offer them for the day. Perhaps in the future, Thomas would return, but for now, he had dinner to grab, and a home to get back to.

notes: Ending, no capture

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O