Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,478 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
bears [m]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 8:51:03 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

the liquor is heavy on her breath, and even heavier on his. this was child's play; he'd gotten more fucked up than this, no issue.
[break][break]
"stand?"
[break][break]
he chuckles, forcing down the desire to die with laugher. fuckin' alcohol.
[break][break]
"who said anythin' 'bout standin' tongiht?"
[break][break]
in the middle of his comment, she surges forward and slams his arm against the table. king clicks his tongue, kicking off his boots as well.
[break][break]
"pour us somethin'."
[break][break]
if she does - he drinks, eager to get back at it. he shamelessly drinks her in, as he sits across from her. eyes roam, and so too, does his blood.
[break][break]
"yer not so bad, y'know that?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
Ewdmlvr6[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-Ursaring"]

[newclass=".snubis1"]--accent:#b0c4de; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
bears [m]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 15:32:15 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi laughs, too, matching his energy and his pace. Shot after shot of alcohol strong enough to burn through metal(exaggerating) runs its course through her body. She is warm to the touch, superheated by predatory instinct.

"So demanding."

But she pours them both another glass of her own free will. It means a worse hangover in the morning, but the fun was only just beginning. The disappointing part is that he takes off his boots, too.

"I'm not? Coulda fooled me."

C4x19QPQ

mission: pokemon hunter
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,478 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
bears [m]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 6:14:00 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

"get used ta it. it only gets worse from 'er."
[break][break]
he says, flashing canines and a gaze that shamelessly told her that, whatever he was thirsting for, wouldn't be satiated by this liquor.
[break][break]
when he hand slams again, his gaze wanders, an eyebrow lifting.
[break][break]
"not much left."
[break][break]
it's a simple statement, but he leans back into his chair, downing his shot. eyes never once leaving the prize in front of him.

9WO5V|RN[break]

[newclass=".snubis1 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis1 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
bears [m]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 0:37:02 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"Worse? What a pessimistic response, and a disappointing one. Should I walk away now, then?"

After all, if it were going to get worse...

That didn't sound like much fun, given the fun they were already having.

This time, however, she spots a moment of weakness. Like a predator, she takes advantage. She pulls down, hard and fast. She doesn't even bother to remove another article of clothing before doing it, confident in her approach.

pCTk2HMG

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,478 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
bears [m]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 8:19:55 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

his lips curl into a frown, and as they're on the edge of forming a drunken answer back, his hand smashes against the table's surface. he bares fangs and hisses from the surprise, his wrist throbbing from the near dislocation.
[break][break]
another loss for him, huh? he liked a woman who could challenge him.
[break][break]
king reciprocates one of her earlier moves - his socks.
[break][break]
"ye got some fire in ye girl. i can appreciate that."
[break][break]
but she would lose in the end. he'd make sure of it.

_LmPdGjK[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
bears [m]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 23:17:09 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
He has an incredible face.

His enraged expression, the force of air through his bared teeth, it excites her. She narrows her eyes, pulls back her own lips, and wordlessly begs him to come closer.

Beneath the table, he kicks off his socks.

A cool breeze brushes against her skin, stiffening what lies bare beneath.

"I do, do I? Would you like to see more?"

She leans back in her seat this time, tilting her head with a smug expression on her face. With the curl of a finger, she invites him to join her.

v7KXjGsP

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,478 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
bears [m]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 8:07:43 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

as the fabric tightens, revealing her excitement beneath, he too feels the threads around his own takes an uncomfortable turn. the game is all but forgotten as he stands, revealing to her the depths of his hunger. like a predator, he rounds the table and onto her.
[break][break]
a hand lashes out, wrapping rough fingers around her throat. he thumbs the vein, and feels her pulse quicken beneath his touch. his command is a whisper, and a snarl, all at once. threatening, commanding, undeniable.
[break][break]
"get up."

[newclass=".snubis1 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]I8rxRS_k
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
bears [m]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 15:15:06 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi narrows her eyes and flashes her teeth, watching him circle. He, like most men, have one purpose. Driven by animalistic hunger, ravenous for a taste. He descends, striking fast to capture her.

She is not so easily intimidated, however, not even when a hand is tightening around her throat.

Her pulse jumps, but is mostly steady, swayed only by her own selfish interest as anticipation makes her tremble.

"Why don't you come down?"

Seeing as she is already so comfortable, it was only polite.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,478 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
bears [m]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 8:49:16 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

her request comes behind the flash of canines, and a tempered pulse. she was not something king could simply play with; he appreciated that. rather than submit, he meets her halfway. king falls to his knee, and places both hands just inside of her knees, separating them slightly.
[break][break]
"say please."
[break][break]
he's hungry — starving, even — but not so much that he'd fall to his lesser instincts. it was give it and take.
[break][break]
it was polite.

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
bears [m]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 3:33:57 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Satisfaction creeps like poison ivy, leaving her itchy with anticipation. He falls to his knees and she shifts her knee to allow him to creep ever closer. His hands, warm, gently make room.

"Please."

She leans closer to him, lips brushing his lips while her fingers unfasten the top button of her jeans. The amused, confident smirk grows wider at the prospect of his attention being trained solely on her.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,478 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
bears [m]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 8:09:38 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis1"]
[attr="class","top"]

she tastes like liquor with an edge of spice, his tongue chasing after it, even long after her lips leave his. it leaves him wanting more, but, he's more than satisfied to swap one pair of lips for another.
[break][break]
"good girl."
[break][break]
his fingers curl around the waist of her jeans, knuckles digging against flesh as he works to shuffle the cloth down her legs. bare skin entices him further, pulsing a hunger pane that stabs at his chest and stomach. free of their restriction, his hands map out the intracies of her skin, guided by the heat of her lust.

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
bears [m]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 16:04:32 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Smooth legs slowly pull him closer, and her laughter and encouragement takes them both under.

It's a good thing they'd signed out the training facilities for that extra hour of unsupervised practice.

Remi rises to her feet and buckles her jeans, leans over to slip her shirt over her head and shrug her jacket back on. She scoops her hair out of the collar and glances back at King with a lazy, satisfied smirk.

"If only you were as good an arm wrestler as you were just now."

With a wink, she makes every intention to head out.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bears [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2021 4:56:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven