543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
danger zone [m]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2021 5:32:05 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi stares back with all of the muster of someone caught staring and annoyed that he had been staring back.

Her own tent-building is not nearly as quick and efficient, and as it happens, is littered with holes. Apparently, whoever had last packed this shit up hadn't done it properly. There was even a dead Venomoth wrapped up inside that she reveals when she unfurls the fabric.

"Wonderful."

And then it starts to rain.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
danger zone [m]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2021 5:41:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Well, with the dead Venomoth and the rain, it seemed like her tent wasn't going to be made. Which seemed to leave one option...

"You can share mine, if you want..."

Of course, he was going to huddle against the wall of the tent. He didn't do well sharing spaces with people he didn't know. Let's just call it a personal experience that left him scarred.

"Orion can stay between us. Keep us warm."

He retrated back into his tent, shuffling under his sleeping bag.

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
danger zone [m]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2021 6:09:21 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi stares at him, weighing her options. She could just sleep outside, in the cold and wet, with the dead Venomoth as her pillow.

Or she could sacrifice her ego and cuddle up to... the spring chicken over there.

She glances to the Blaziken he refers to as 'Orion'. Her lip twitches with annoyance. It would be a tight fit already to share a tent, let alone to share it with two people and a Pokemon. But the longer she stays outside, the more she starts to look like a half-drowned rat.

Remi ends up hovering by the mouth of the tent, uncomfortable.

"I'm.. claustrophobic."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
danger zone [m]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2021 15:02:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Julien, on the other hand, was already starting to get cozy and ready to doze. It was Remi's nearly begrudging voice that drew him back to reality.

He sat up, looking at her from the space in the tent where she sat.

"Uh... well... do you want me to set up that tent and sleep in it? You could have this one if you want."

He looked at Orion.

"Orion can just sit at my feet. But I'm keeping him out. He's a heater."

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
danger zone [m]
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 1:57:38 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"No."

Her tone is sharp, and she quickly clears her throat and looks away. She is thankful for the rain, now, and for the way her hair, now drenched, clings to her cheeks to hide the furious embarrassment rosying them.

"Just don't crush me."

She steps inside, or rather, crawls. Once her knees touch the slippery fabric of the tent floor, she wrings her hair out and drapes it over her shoulder. After some grumbling and groaning, tossing and turning, she eventually settles down.

"Neither of you best touch me."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
danger zone [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 17:49:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Julien and Orion share a look before watching Remi settle down. It seemed to take a little bit of time, but she managed, thank the gods above. When she settled, Orion sat at Julien's feet like a heater.

"Noted. Good night."

He got comfortable and was even quicker to fall asleep.

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
danger zone [m]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 16:07:57 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Fitful dreams pinch her expression and take her breath away. While Julien's sleep might have been deep and undisturbed, hers are plagued with dread and nightmares. She twists and flinches, murmuring a name beneath her breath the longer the night goes on.

Eventually, however, in spite of her own explicit instruction for him and his Blaziken to not touch her, Remi rolls over and snuggles closer to the man. Her cheek brushes his shoulder and her feverish fussing seems to stop.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
danger zone [m]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 21:28:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
When Julien awakens in the morning, at the butt crack of dawn, he noticed how close she seemed to be. To avoid a tantrum and a solid yelling episode, he tried the best he could to move away from her and climb out of the tent without waking her.

Not to mention he was slightly afraid of waking her up. They were going to have to get going soon.

He started making breakfast on a new fire outside, stoking the flames with Orion and cooking the rations that they were provided. Then he mustered the courage to make sure she was awake or waking up.

"Hey. We gotta get going soon. I made breakfast."

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
danger zone [m]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 6:12:07 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
She sleeps like a bear, up until the moment the cold seeps into the tent and takes root against exposed skin. He manages to slip away unscathed because she is snoring profusely, and although she moves to snuggle closer, she nuzzles her cheek into the thin mattress and remains completely unaware she is alone. After all, she had slept solo this whole time, right?

But without Julien's heat and his Blaziken's heater abilities, it suddenly feels as if the tent is the coldest point of Snowpoint city. She curls tighter to herself, groaning and shifting-- and her eyes snap open, one sees dark, one sees the faint outline of what is outside of the tent-- at the sound of Julien's voice.

"Breakfast?"

Her stomach growls and she slowly pulls herself to a seated position, grimacing at the stiffness in her bones.

"Fuck it's cold."

Surprisingly, the sleeping bear woman is not cranky or agitated in any way, and she crawls out of the tent with chattering teeth to sit close to the fire with her hands out.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
danger zone [m]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 16:01:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Julien distributed the rations equally into the containers that they were given. He rubbed his hands together to warm them up before grabbing them and bringing one to Remi.

"Here. And a spoon."

He sounded like a dad.

"Sleep well enough?"

Julien's rations were swallowed down rather quickly, down the hatch since he was hungry after sleeping. While he let her take her time, he began to deconstruct the tent.

"Hopefully he's still resting. I think we can catch some ground on him if we head out in the next several minutes."

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
danger zone [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2021 6:47:00 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi, still foggy from waking up, says nothing and remains unenthused and u responsive except to accept his offering of food. The warm bowl touches her fingers and she takes it and the spoon offered. Slowly, she raises it to her nose to sniff.

And then he gets up to begin tearing down the tent, speaking to her all the while. Remi eats, grunting or humming in response to his questions. But eventually, her brows furrow together and she glances around.

"Him? I thought it was a woman we were looking for. Someone named.. Melony or something. Like that gym leader in Sootopolis."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
danger zone [m]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2021 3:45:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven