marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
stay young [past]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 9:54:53 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
eight years ago

they're on guard, or something like that. for what exactly, he doesn't know. he suspects they've just put them there for the hell of it. a year in, and their respect within team rocket has only increased marginally. he supposes he shouldn't have expected any more.

a beer's tossed in kacey's direction "here." it was all the store had.

he sits down on the curb beside his friend, and takes a moment to observe the shadows they make with the streetlamp behind them. "some year, huh?" he muses. "i think the bosses all hate me already." he rubs his face in fustration as he remembers all the assignments he'd been given last week: check his texts, look for her on security, forge these records.

thank arceus for the tech whizz who'd taken pity on him, but he's starting to thinke even he's growing a little impatient with his questions.

tag: @hades
notes: rocket bros being bros
[googlefont=Inconsolata]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
stay young [past]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 19:42:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar

YOU WON'T SEE ME FALL APART
TAGGED:

Kacey sighed. Boredom couldn’t begin to describe his current attitude. He glanced up, barely catching the beer his newfound friend threw at him and scrunching his face up at it. ”Beer?” he grumped. ”I really strike you as a beer person?” his newly evolved liepard-still unfamiliar with her new form-stood up a bit uncertainly to touch her nose to the can before recoiling and slinking nervously towards the other man, not sure how she felt about him either.

”Oh come on.” he tossed his friend a smile. ”If they hate you, they hate me too. You’re not the only one suffering, you know.” his grin was teasing and he shook his head. ”It’s…irritating.” he flashed Marcel a winning smile-one that he was still working on to hide his normal superior and arrogant attitude. His façade still had quite a few holes. He was working on it, but wasn’t far in the development.

”It’s been a better year than a few I’ve seen,” Kacey admitted. ”But uh-not really the most fulfilling, I know. Want to battle or something? Juno’s still getting her legs under her since she evolved and I just caught this lazy ass absol.”

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
stay young [past]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 21:56:01 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
"not my fault, it's all they had," marcel returns, amused by his friend's dismay. he opens his own can and take a drink: bitter, but in a good way. of course he knows kacey isn't the beer type, but it was worth a try, and he wasn't going to come back empty-handed.

he rolls his eyes at kacey's response, voice dripping with sarcasm, "boo hoo, we can cry over our sorrows together."

a moment's consideration is given to kacey's liepard. "i swear, battling's all you think about." he tries to come off as reluctant but they know he's already given in. standing up with a newfound vigour, he stretches his arms over his head. "got a dratini too. you've gotta go easy on her though, only hatched a few months back."

vega's always ready for a battle, so there's no need to worry about that. sometimes, he thinks she's been around kacey too long.

a grin comes with his next words. "come on, let's see how quickly i can beat you."

tag: @hades
notes: ...
[googlefont=Inconsolata]