1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Whetstone Socials (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 14:48:27 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

It felt good to be breathing fresh air again.

As nice as it was having his feet up for a while if he didn't get back outside now that he was back to 100% he'd become a fat house cat.

If was going to continue as the proverbial pyroar over Cait's pride he had to get back to tricks and trades and talents.

Last year had done these things with him.

It was how they met their (ex-)girlfriend in fact. He frowned as he sat with the drummed up feelings of missing in the months since she moved back to Galar.

She left big shoes to fill as their third and as a couple he and Cait hadn't found anyone that fit them like the Princess.

He almost let the distraction of affections-past keep him from noticing the sound of approaching footsteps as his first date sat down while he was staring off into space.

● tags:
● notes: #speeddating

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
757 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
Whetstone Socials (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 0:30:55 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]"fancy seein' you here," she murmurs. it's been, what, weeks or months since she saw him last?

at least this time, they're mostly clothed. and she's a little more free than before. alcohol clings to her body, leaving a faint liquor smell hanging in the air between them.

"you on the market?" her head tilts at the thought, an almost wry smile settling into her expression.

"or is this just business as usual?" what does he even do now? their shared occupation no longer tethers him to her. he got out while she stayed. and maybe, just maybe, she's a little envious of whatever life he now lives.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Whetstone Socials (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 7:38:40 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Maybe the head injury triggered something fatherly in him or just as likely, it killed something jovial.

He didn't return Giada's smile with a smile. His frown was telling of his concern, even if he didn't say it directly.

Day-drinking before a speed date during the Palentine's season was a cry for help if he ever saw one. Then again Giada was a big girl now and maybe she could balance her vices and her traumas as well as he could.

"If you want to keep your blade sharp," He rubbed his left temple. "-you can't just retire it." Nothing dulled like time and he had no intentions of losing his sexual edge, commitment or not.

● tags:

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
757 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
Whetstone Socials (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2022 2:48:10 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]is it a cry for help or having fun? for her... it's all one and the same.

traumas and vices are nothing new to her or him, for that matter. and maybe she's a little bitter that he seems so much... better now. and maybe that doesn't even matter in the end but her smile begins to fall flat in the face of a frown.

"what? why're you looking at me like that?" her head tilts as confusion settles.

it doesn't last long, at least. her expressions shift quick into another realm. confusion fades into fuzziness and then amusement.

"you, retire?" a snort escapes at the thought. his appetite puts hers, and possibly anyone's, to shame. "that'll happen when spoinks fly."

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Whetstone Socials (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 17:13:40 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"I want you to take care of yourself." He got a little aggressive in the sauna but eventually the truth of it always came out.

He sat up in his seat, studying her face. By the time his back was straight she'd gone from a forming frown to jovial again.

He exhaled a bit, a speed-dating event wasn't the time to pry open old emotions. Instead he followed her back to the jovial.

"You'd be surprised what Spoinks can do with the right trainer." Sly, without shame. Those were the makings of his smirk. "Then again, maybe you wouldn't." She should have remembered how 'Ace' he was as a trainer.

He'd recently gotten his Gyarados to FLY, why not a Spoink?

● tags:

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
757 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
Whetstone Socials (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 4:08:35 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]her face settles into open defiance at the expression of concern. it's a foreign concept, truthfully, to have someone actually be concerned about her. and coming from him, of all people, puts her on the defensive almost too quickly.

"i'm fine," she murmurs, arms shifting to cross over her chest. "and perfectly capable of taking care of myself." the tone leaves little room for argument.

and it seems as though he doesn't have it in him anyway... a win for giada, perhaps. a clash between them here and now wouldn't necessarily end well.

her smile returns in the wake of his smirk. "i don't think i would." the smile widens as another thought rises. "unless you have new tricks you wanna show me?"

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Whetstone Socials (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 22:43:11 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"I learned a lot in my years abroad." He tried not to lay it on too thick. None of it was a lie, but there was no need to brag about it.

He certainly didn't want to hear about who Giada had been filling her years gone by with.

"It's not impossible that I might give a lesson." Maybe Cait would be willing to share him with Giada.

He wasn't sure if he wanted those wires crossed.

Luckily he was saved by the bell. "-but for today, I think our time is done." The lingering questions would have to be addressed next episode.

He still to this day theorized Giada had 9 lives, so there would always be a next time.

● tags:

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
757 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
Whetstone Socials (SD)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2022 2:02:10 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]whatever experience he has under his belt strikes a nerve in a way she doesn't expect. where jealousy should be is, instead, a bitterness seeping into vessels. it makes her snappy, irritated, cold. and god, she hates it.

trauma sits beneath skin, simmering to a slow boil as if fueled by his words. and no amount of alcohol is going to make it disappear, no matter how much she tries. it's not even his fault. not really, not in the way one could think. no, it's all her and her incessant desire to be needed.

in the end, she's nothing more than meat on bones. a means to an end, pleasurable or otherwise.

"i suppose we'll see, won't we?" her tone is kept similar to how it always is: playful, tinged with something more. it masks what she wants, what she needs. while she's not stupid enough to think it'd pass with him, time sweeps by them before he can settle further under her skin.

the timer buzzes and with it, her mood settles into a lull. if there's any scheduled dates left for her, they're stood up and abandoned.

and when he's ready to face her other 8 lives, she knows he'll find her.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Whetstone Socials (SD)
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2022 8:13:14 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times