glitz and glam [o]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
glitz and glam [o]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2019 8:15:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The sounds of chatter filled the air above everyone's heads today as it was just another bustling day for the great big city. People were going about their day looking through glass windows at stuff they could only dream of owning. Meanwhile the actual elites of the city went about walking into stores and walking out with a five thousand dollar leather bag that would only last them for that month. Kids screamed for toys from their parents, trainers were looking through their wallets to see if they had enough for some techinical machines, and one Roscharch Booker was busy looking at some shaving cream and small trimmers for his mustache.
[break][break]
Looking over the small jar of gel over in his large hand the man was a bit apprehensive, it was a better brand he heard from many credible sources, but his usual brand was just so reliable! How could he switch?! Putting the jar down the large man thought to himself, he needed a moment to gather his thoughts. That's when he began pacing back and forth in front of the store, and one little mistep in the wrong direction led him to feeling something crash into his giant frame. "Oh i'm so sorry!"

@anyone
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
glitz and glam [o]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2019 21:00:29 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
cait had been in the midst of browsing the store's varied selection of goods though its polish window before finding herself bouncing off of booker's superior bulk. 

"...!"

she backpedaled and blinked owlishly up at the man, the young woman appearing taken aback by the fact that she had been so clumsy as to not take notice to the large male's presence.

"
n-no. i should have watched where i was going," she said.

cait absently ran her fingers through her curled bangs, the look on her face sheepish.

"
sorry about that, sir.

@rossy

close tab

played by

sadsoda

goggles
he/him
twenty six
bartender
grunt
84 height
84 height
awards
142 posts
Goro Shimizu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sadsoda
Goro Shimizu
glitz and glam [o]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2019 21:26:04 GMT
Goro Shimizu Avatar
goro shimizu
[ @rossy ] [ words ]

saint vincent
Goro needed some new product. The salty sea air didn't do his once Orre sand crusted do-over much good and he needed a new moose, gel, what have you to keep his mane in check. Besides THAT, he wanted to get a look arund Hoenn. Goro had really only spent time in Slateport, and when he started complaining about the lack of scenery (and his hair), his higher ups sent him packing to the modern marvel of Mauville.

Accompanying him was Saint Vincent, a recently - ah - "acquired" pokemon. She was still distrusting of Goro for obvious reasons and he thought keeping her outside of a pokeball and out in the open would improve relations. She, on the other hand, took it as an opportunity to cling to his calf and camouflage herself. Did she think he wasn't aware? Was it a joke? Goro couldn't tell but found the whole ideal very entertaining.

Until an absolute unit of a man was suddenly in front of him. Saint Vincent let out a "KECK!" as she scurried on top of his head looking like a blur of beige and brown, the admittedly bland colors Goro wore, and out of harm's way as Goro fell backward. He let a sly smirk come to his lips and a half-hearted chuckle followed as he rose, saying, "Not an issue, seems like we were both looking for the same thing. Just, uh, one of us wasn't looking where they were going." He added a little wink at the end. "What were you trying to get? Maybe I can help." Goro said with that same smirk and ran a hand through his curls.

000/000 hp
MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS & THQ
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
glitz and glam [o]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2019 3:41:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar

If there was one problem with having a large body and mass it was that small impacts were kind of unnoticeable unless they were front and center where Rosharch could see them coming. A trick of the brain perhaps as if something were to ever hit him from behind he wouldn't even register the feeling, something from the front however kicked his senses on and gave him that sensation of impact. So it was no wonder that when the woman bumped into him he could feel her weight against his as she backed up from the wall of muscle. "No mam' the fault is all mine. I really do get in the way of things when-" A perfect example of him not noticing things from behind came when a scream and a voice came from his back.
[break]
Whirling his head around he saw a man on his arse and a Kecleon on his head all with a smirk on his face. Red filled the man's face and was mostly hidden by his mustache. Did he seriously get bumped into by two people at the same time? That was some kind of sitcom gag writing right there. "T-two?" The man thought out loud before he took a step back so that the both of them were in his field of view and gave them a little bow, "My apologies to both of you truly. I know I tend to bump into people quite often if you'd believe that, so please do forgive me. Especially you sir, you and your Pokemon are not hurt are you?" He questioned the curly haired man as he extended a helping hand out to him to grab onto and pull him back up to his feet. "My name is Rosharch Booker. Pleasure to make your aquantices, if your both not too troubled at all."

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
glitz and glam [o]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2019 9:03:07 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"i'm sorry."

the apology was repeated, the young gym leader's face having grown hot with embarrassment. their predicament was an odd one indeed, especially since both her and another had collided with the larger fellow at the same time.

"
i'm - well - i'm alfric."

it appeared as though introductions were being made, and cait found herself retreating a step to give the gentlemen their space. 

"
cait alfric," she elaborated, politely dipping her head. "it's a pleasure."

she considered departing at that moment, but felt as though it'd likely be perceived as rude.

'i don't recognize either of them.'

cait searched her recent memory, but her mind failed to scrounge up anything of use.

"
are you both from around here?"

it was a decent enough conversation starter.  

@rossy -

close tab

played by

sadsoda

goggles
he/him
twenty six
bartender
grunt
84 height
84 height
awards
142 posts
Goro Shimizu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sadsoda
Goro Shimizu
glitz and glam [o]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2019 22:37:00 GMT
Goro Shimizu Avatar
goro shimizu
[ @rossy ] [ ]

saint vincent
Oh he was hunky AND curteous? What a catch. Goro kept his smile plastered on his face as he took the man's hand. The man - Roscharch was the name it would seem - was even concerned for Saint Vincent! Dusting his dust colored clothes off, Goro ran a hand through his curls, upsetting the camoflauged Keckleon who scurried down his back and returned to her position of clinging to his calf.

Goro offered both of them the same sly smile as before when names started being exchanged. "Oh lil' Saint is fine, you just startled her and I'm doing alright, haha." He said before introducing himself, "And I'm Buck Esterandé, from Kalos originally." Buck from Kalos, or Bucky as Goro liked to call this particular persona, was in no way at all connected to Rocket, Cipher, or any other "villainous" team. He found having a citizenship to wear from a place not known for developing technology to make pokemon turn into... Monsters, was a good thing.

His eyes danced between the two of them as he awaited their answers. "And you two? Hoenn natives?" Goro asked with his charm on max.

000/000 hp

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
glitz and glam [o]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2019 18:39:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Its a pleasure to make your aquantice then, Alfric, Buck." The name of the woman sounded familiar but the boxer couldn't quite place it. Like he's recently seen it somewhere on a paper or something. However knowing that the man's pokemon was okay quickly caught his attention more so than remembering this lady. "Well that's good to hear, she's a very beautiful Kecleon." He commented as he noticed some kind of outline or distortion in the area around his hair suddenly move down to his legs. It was quite lucky indeed that the poor thing wasn't squished between him and its trainer, now that was something he wouldn't have seen if he bumped into them.

"I'm from here as well, Hoenn I mean. I'm Lavaridge raised." He answered the general question of where they were all from that was put out for everyone to answer. "I travel a lot around the region for my job so i've been thinking of moving actually. Just for a change of scenery mostly, I love my home but you can only spend so much time in a hot spring before your skin becomes eternally prune." He smiled as he said his joke and awaited for the woman to share her backstory, however the man noticed a sign in the back that advertised the gym in the city and pictured a shilloute of a woman who had similar proportions to...

"Oh! Miss Alfric aren't you the gym leader of this city? I thought your name seemed a bit familiar."

lost in the thrill of it all

000 words // // notes

[googlefont=Merriweather Black]
[/div]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
glitz and glam [o]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2019 21:11:22 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"i am, actually."

cait's name was growing increasingly commonplace nowadays despite her placement as the gym leader of mauville having been recent.

"
i hope you're both enjoying my city," she said.

cait's gaze settled upon  the man - buck, was it? - noting that he had only pried his attention away from the bulky fellow once or twice for the duration of their conversation. 

'let's just hope i'm not playing the part of the third wheel here.' 

"
so you're from lavaridge, then? a good friend of mine was recently assigned there as a leader. i'm sure she'll do fine work there.

she'd wanted to try out their springs for sometime now, but had never had the time to venture out for the sole purpose of doing so.

"
and where are you from, mister buck?

- @rossy

close tab

played by

sadsoda

goggles
he/him
twenty six
bartender
grunt
84 height
84 height
awards
142 posts
Goro Shimizu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sadsoda
Goro Shimizu
glitz and glam [o]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2019 23:30:34 GMT
Goro Shimizu Avatar
goro shimizu
[ @rossy ] [ ]

saint vincent
It was true that Goro had barely bat an eye at the other bystander who had been hit by the same truck of a man, but at the mention of Gym Leader his interest peaked. There weren't any Gym Leaders, or much if any League activity in Orre and he'd always wondered what one would be like in person. He had always assumed them to be celebrities with the media and paparazzi following their every mvoe but this one - Cait she had said her name was - was alone, not even an enterauge to follow behind. How boring.

Goro stuck his head around the massive man in front of him and said with a friendly smile, "Well, like I said earlier, I'm from Kalos originally haha." He had added a bit of Kalosian twang to his speech hoping it would lead further into his alter identity. "But, if we are talking specifics I'm from Lumiose City! The city of lights." He added, with a flashy smile. Goro wasn't even sure if people called it that, but it sounded pretty. "But tell me more about yourself, Cait, was it? I've never met a Gym Leader before." He added, looking the girl in the eyes.

000/000 hp

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
glitz and glam [o]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2019 21:38:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar

He had heard news of Lavaridge getting a new gym leader somewhere down the line a few months back if he remembered right. Ross had never quite been one to challenge any of the gyms in his younger days, his own career taking a little too much time to really indulge in trainer related activities. However lately he has been getting ready for the off season and he doesn't partake in many matches as before so now was probably a good time as any to get started. Only question was where would he go first? It'd be kind of rude to suddenly ask this woman for a chance to battle her so he'd hold off on Mauville's gym.
[break][break]
there was something about Buck's words that struck the odd chord with Ross, despite being from Kalos, Lumioise City for that matter, he had never met a gym leader before? Call it ignorance but he was under the assumption that Unovan people were sort of big on the whole celebrity scene. "You haven't Buck? Sorry I was under the assumption you did a bit of being a trainer when you were younger. My mistake." It was probably something that didn't need to be said out loud but the large man's head sort of skipped that option over when his mouth opened up. oops.
[/b][/div]

000 words // // notes
[/div][/div]

[googlefont=Merriweather Black][/div][/div]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
glitz and glam [o]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2019 12:09:35 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"we're really no different from the usual person you see milling about," cait explained. 

as they continued to interact, the young woman felt the pair of males veer their focus primarily toward one another. she wasn't particularly offended by this, merely smiling as she made the observation. 

"
i've got some business to attend to so i hope you two don't mind if i take my leave," she said. "you're welcome to challenge my gym if you're interested in a badge - it's open between the hours of nine am and five pm on mondays, wednesdays and fridays."

she'd dip her head respectfully toward the pair.

"
it was nice to make your acquaintance. i hope you two have a lovely day.

cait took her leave once she bid them farewell, glancing at her smart watch as she took note of how much time she had left to shop. 

[ e x i t ] 

- @rossy

close tab

played by

sadsoda

goggles
he/him
twenty six
bartender
grunt
84 height
84 height
awards
142 posts
Goro Shimizu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sadsoda
Goro Shimizu
glitz and glam [o]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2019 17:32:29 GMT
Goro Shimizu Avatar
goro shimizu
[ @rossy ] [ ]

saint vincent
Oh he was hunky AND curteous? What a catch. Goro kept his smile plastered on his face as he took the man's hand. The man - Roscharch was the name it would seem - was even concerned for Saint Vincent! Dusting his dust colored clothes off, Goro ran a hand through his curls, upsetting the camoflauged Keckleon who scurried down his back and returned to her position of clinging to his calf.

Goro offered both of them the same sly smile as before when names started being exchanged. "Oh lil' Saint is fine, you just startled her and I'm doing alright, haha." He said before introducing himself, "And I'm Buck Esterandé, from Kalos originally." Buck from Kalos, or Bucky as Goro liked to call this particular persona, was in no way at all connected to Rocket, Cipher, or any other "villainous" team. He found having citizenship to wear from a place not known for developing technology to make pokemon turn into... Monsters was a good thing.

His eyes danced between the two of them as he awaited their answers. "And you two? Hoenn nativ-" Goro asked with his charm on max or tried to before Cait had to leave. "Oh, ah, farewell!" He returned his attention to Roscharch when his cell began to ring. "Shit." He muttered, before offering his own farewell. "Truly a pleasure to meet you, but it seems I must be off too." Goro said a with a dip of the corner of his mouth.

000/000 hp
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
glitz and glam [o]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2019 4:44:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar

He took a mental note of the hours of operation for the woman's gym as she listed them before giving them a fond farewell. He was curious about challenging a gym in the future once he had a suitable team for battling. Hopefully she wouldn't mind indulging him in a friendly challenge, boxing was fun and all but having a battle was fun as well and he missed it from his younger years.

Sadly the other man didn't seem like the trainer type, that was ok. He was indeed a find gentlemen, but it seemed like today ahd ended when he said that he needed to go as well. Oh well, guess it off to do some more shopping for him. Today was pretty fun even if it was short.

000 words // @ tag // notes

[googlefont=Merriweather Black]
[/div]