shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HNN - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2019 9:43:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
HOENN NEWS NETWORK

THE LATEST NEWS BROUGHT DIRECTLY TO YOU FROM YOUR TRUSTED BROADCASTER, TV MAUVILLE! 

VOLUME 1 ISSUE 2

A WIN FOR THE LEAGUE; BUT AT WHAT COST?
WRITTEN BY
SLATEPORT CITY — After being missing for months, Commissioner has been found. On Sunday, the League received a signal that they believed to be Commissioner Goode's location, and while it was reported to be on the outskirts of rocket-controlled Slateport, a rescue team was swiftly formed. On Monday, the rescue team's efforts were successful and the commissioner was returned home.

Though this news sparks a triumphant win for the League, it also raises questionable doubt. Footage of the rescue mission was released and in it, the rescue team of six League officers were shown confronting a pair of men that stood in their path. The two men were killed. A detailed examination showed both men being burned into near-ash in what seemed to be a major escalation from the rescue team. One of the men's hands was severed clean off. Neither men bore anything that might reveal their affiliation to Rocket.

The League has yet to release an official statement on the events of the mission or on Commissioner Goode's well-being and refused to comment on the situation.

NEW GYM LEADERS, BUT NO NEW CHAMPION
WRITTEN BY GABBY MARYANN
THE POKEMON LEAGUE — The Hoenn League champion is one of the most prestigious titles an individual can hold. Over the years, the championship has been passed from generation to generation by national treasures such as Mordred Sakaki, Alexander Redwall, and, most recently, Talia Bosch. It has been two months since Talia has resigned from her position as the region's champion and everyone has been wondering the same thing: who will be the next champion?

Here is what , Hoenn Council member and acting CEO of Silph Co. had to say about potential candidates for the championship: "Recognition is taken, never given. Strength, skill, wits, charisma; these are the traits that make a champion The Champion. There is nothing stopping the next generation of trainers from grasping the title. Right now, we are looking for someone who we can unanimously agree on being the undisputed number one trainer in Hoenn. I expect great things from the citizens of Hoenn and look forward to the rising stars of tomorrow."

The aftermath of the Rocket Invasion of Slateport City still reverberate throughout the region today. A noticeable change in the region's attitude shows the lingering fear and distrust the general populace has after November's tragic incident. The Hoenn League reaffirms their stance in cracking down on Rocket activity as arrests reach an all time high. A curfew and quarantine zone around Slateport City has been enacted with League officials warning that the safety of any trainers that venture into forbidden zone can not be guaranteed.

In a bid to reinforce the region's security and manpower, the Hoenn League has deputized several new Gym Leaders to fill in the vacant positions left in the wake of the invasion. The newest Gym Leaders include Dewford's , Mauville's , Lavaridge's , Petalburg's @alison, Fortree's , and Lilycove's . , member of the Hoenn Council, has gone on record with his opinion on the newly appointed Gym Leaders: "I trust in the ability of all those appointed, and have had the pleasure of meeting a few. I can say with a clear conscious that these new leaders will able to lead their respective cities into a better tomorrow."

Comment below with your character's username & icon (55x55). Code contained within the spoiler.

[div align="center"][div style="width:350px;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;"][div style="background-color:#1f1f1f;font-family:tahoma;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;padding:40px;"][table style="width:100%;"][tbody][tr][td style="vertical-align:top;width:70px;"][img style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;" src="http://placehold.it/55x55"][/td][td style="vertical-align:top;"][div style="font-family:courier new;font-size:8pt;font-weight:bold;"]USERNAME // [/div]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque efficitur lacus quis lacus tempor, sit amet rutrum purus rhoncus.[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div][/div][/div]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
HNN - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2019 10:14:46 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
invaderkim //
can i retake my picture? that one doesn't show off my rugged good looks well enough.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,314 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
HNN - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2019 10:56:37 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
xX_FiNaL_Bo55_Xx //
new gym leaders??? LUL
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,776 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
HNN - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2019 13:17:27 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
star.filled.crater //
Huh. New champion search? What, are we going to go all Spartan on this?
close tab

played by

light

grim dealer
he/him/his
twenty-one
august 5th
hoenn region
demisexual
IB, gambler
civilian
91 height
91 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
273 posts
arian coin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @arian
arian coin
HNN - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2019 15:18:25 GMT
arian coin Avatar
highscorbunny //
lady's luck may just be shining down on us trainers, haha! are we underway of receiving a new champion?! maybe a festival of champions; that's so psywave!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HNN - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2019 19:48:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
the.victor.hyun //

wow this really works! don't stop reading. clap your hands four times and say the name priam conrad. then spin around three times and say your crush's name then you will sing like selena gomez! try it, it really works!! repost this three times or else you will die.
close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
HNN - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2019 17:59:14 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
finisce//
wishing the commissioner a speedy recovery, i shudder to imagine the conditions she was kept in for 5 months. on a positive note, the councilmen look so handsome in their photos! <3
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,029 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
HNN - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2019 16:44:48 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
Алёша //
Huh, didn't know that the League only needed six people... I thought there were eight gyms?

Unless I miscounted or smth...
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
HNN - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 1:09:58 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
Swordsdancer666 //
Here's to hoping the Commissioner recovers from her ordeal.
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
HNN - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2019 18:14:28 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
FilterPedler420 //
brutally murdered a little boy behind a PokeMart in 1990! Look it up!
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
HNN - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 1:09:10 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
PIKACHU4CHAMP //
Am I disqualified from being an elite trainer if my team is only pikachus?
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
HNN - VOLUME 1 ISSUE 2
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2020 2:36:43 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar
BOWLBASAUR //
Thank the maker the Commissioner is safe.

Are these HNN articles fake?
There's no way every trainer or person of note is that good-looking. Are the real people's photos replaced with models or something?