Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Extraction (M)
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2019 19:42:44 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"The distress signal is coming from here- and it looks like we've already got people queuing up to meet our friend.", Thomas commented in a hushed tone, noticing the door to the apartment complex had already been kicked in, and the sounds of Rockets shouting could be heard from within. "Ah well, more fun to be had for us.", Thomas told Noah, his old friend and current partner on this mission.

Inside of the building, a group of Rocket grunts were communicating over the radio back and fourth to one another as they were kicking in doors, bursting in for the League Official that was running around the city. Earlier, they had found the Official just as they finally got their beacon working. For just long enough, the official got enough breathing room to duck into the apartment building, setting up barricades by knocking anything in sight down as they made their mad dash through the halls, before finding an abandoned apartment to attempt to hide in.

"So you wanna kick in the door, or try to take some out silently?", Thomas would ask Noah.

tags:
notes: Let's kick some ass!

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Extraction (M)
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2019 3:20:01 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"door's already kicked in." noah's unfezant flies overhead, its threatening plumage like a doomsday message written in skysmoke. "i don't think we have time to be stealthy, dontcha think?"

noah's machamp somersaults out of its ball. rising from its knee, the pokemon cracks its large knuckles, the pops like firecrackers.

"being quiet isn't my forte anyway!" noah rushes toward the building, calling to thomas. "you know this!"

despite the grave situation, noah's voice punches the air with an upbeat tempo. it's good to be reunited. their partnership makes him feel invincible, and as he whistles for his unfezant to oversee the outer periphery, he confirms the first level of the complex to be clear.

his machamp hears scrambling on the second floor, alerting noah as he reaches the staircase. "i'll race you there, thomas."

with a salute, noah trust falls backwards. his machamp catches him and launches him up the gap between the flights of stairs. as he pops up, several grunts witness to the absurd boy in flight. noah's still in saluting position and as his ascent reaches its peak, he releases the greeting before grabbing on to the railway.

using the momentum gained by his machamp who follows him up the stairs, he launches himself into a double leg drop that fells a rocket grunt into a violent heap on the floor.

"there's more than i thought, 't'!"

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Extraction (M)
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2019 1:21:50 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas chuckled. "Fair enough.", he said, with a slight grin on his face. Though he was thinking of taking out a grunt or two quietly, in order to gain access to any radios they had, the fact was that it was now a race against time. Who knew what would happen if the Rockets found the official before they did?

While Noah was flung up to the second level, Thomas would simply take the stairs. Before setting out, he would send out Brutus the Pangoro. The trainer would rush up the stairs as fast as he could. While Noah would take out the nearest grunt with a double leg drop, Thomas would rush up to the nearest grunt, transitioning into a slide once he got in close, knocking him over. Thomas would then straddle his unfortunate victim, grabbing him by the collar, before throttling him into a violent headbutt.

"More Mareep for the slaughter, as far as I'm concerned.", Thomas called out to Noah, the bloodlust in his voice clearly evident.

"Shit, we got company! Two guys came in on the second floor! One with a Machamp, the other with a Pangoro! They just took out two of our boys!", one Grunt that was further back would call out over the radio. Those in between that particular grunt would send out their Pokemon, if they didn't already have one out, ready to fend off the two interlopers.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Extraction (M)
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2019 5:09:35 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"woah, woah, woah." noah says, pulling himself up from the floor. "i don't want any blood on my hands. not if i can help it."

his machamp assumes a defensive position, its hulking form a bastion for their conversation. a cry of camaraderie welcomes the pangoro as the remaining grunts send out their pokemon: a hawlucha and toxicroak.

as he catches his breath, noah rubs his own head. the second-hand pain from the headbutt reverberating through his skull. "is your head okay?" noah's laugh stops short of its usual span as the enemy's pokemon stare them down.

with a frown, noah leans over to thomas with a whisper: "which one do you pick?" he cocks his head over to the hawlucha and toxicroak as his machamp readies all its fists in lock-up formation. "we take them down and charge through. we can't let them get to our guy..."

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Extraction (M)
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2019 5:54:52 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Relax, I was being figurative.", Thomas would tell his partner, the grin still plastered on his face. As he asked about his head, Thomas gave him a nod. The blood on his head was solely from that of the grunt.

As the two men sent out two of their Pokemon, both having an advantage against the two they presently had out, Thomas grinned. "Lucky picks. Not nearly good enough, though.", Thomas said aloud.

"Toxicroak, use Toxic, then Poison Jab!", ordered the grunt. Rather than answering Noah's question directly, Thomas would instead snatch up a Pokeball on his belt, calling out Freke the Alakazam. The Alakazam would allow the glob of toxic gunk to hit his body without a sliver of hesitation or worry of the consequences. Once the Toxicroak got in close with its attempt at a Poison Jab, Freke would Teleport momentarily, causing the Toxicroak to continue dashing towards the stairs, where Thomas and Brutus would calmly step to the side.

Freke would reemerge behind the Toxicroak. The Alakazam would then fire off a Psychic burst at the back of the Toxicroak. The venomous frog could only let out a short croak of shock and pain, before losing consciousness. As the creature was sent flying down the steps from which the intruders came from, the Rocket grunt looked on in shock, before noticing the Pangoro charging towards him, shoving him into a nearby wall, knocking him through it, and into the apartment on the other side.

"Shit!", an oncoming Grunt would call out, before fishing for one of his Pokeballs. The best he could do was stall for time, and impede their progress.

tags:
notes: Toxicroak down! Alakazam is Badly Poisoned.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Extraction (M)
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2019 3:32:03 GMT
noah faber Avatar

as thomas handles the toxicroak, noah's machamp wrestles with the hawlucha. locking up in a fierce contest of limbs, the hawlucha soon realizes its deficit and attempts to fly away. however, noah wastes no time. the arched spine of machamp is a ramp enough. he runs up his pokémon's back, sneakers gaining enough traction on his friend's tough skin as he bolts forward.

leaping from the machamp's shoulders, noah spikes the hawlucha with a snappy kick before landing ahead of the plummeting plumage. he leaps for the other grunt as the pangoro smashes the rocket's partner through a dusty cloud of debris.

"you're coming with me. ahhhh!!" noah's momentum follows through as he grabs the man's arm. dragging him down the hall, noah cries out as he hurls him over the shoulder, letting loose early.

noah's not strong enough. the man would have hit the ground immediately before him if it was not for his machamp—fresh from downng his opponent—rushing forth to catch the man mid-air to pitch him into the oncoming grunt.

the man's pokéball falls as he crumples upon collision. the two are out cold. with a nervous laugh, noah scoops the pokéball and rolls it limply through the hole the pangoro made.

ahead, the hallway continues before bending left.

with a frown, he sees thomas' poisoned alakazam, but he breathes in sharp. "crap, no time! no time!" noah says. "i think your pangoro's got the right idea?! let's just smash our way through!"

his unfezant listens from afar.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Extraction (M)
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2019 4:51:09 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas couldn't help but grin as he saw the way with which Noah dispatched the Grunt. Freke, despite being Toxified, seemed to be doing just fine. For his part, Thomas didn't seem to be at all fazed by the fact that his Alakazam was afflicted with a case of Bad Poisoning. But then, the fact that the Alakazam had Magic Guard made things considerably easier. As long as something didn't nullify his ability, he was going to be just fine.

"Brutus, charge through the hallway!", Thomas would order his Pangoro.

The Pangoro would do just that, marching through the halls at a brisk pace, picking up momentum as he marched forward. A group of grunts, responding to the radio chatter from earlier, would spot the Pangoro as the hulking brute rounded the corner. Panic filled their eyes as they desperately fumbled for their Pokeballs. But it was too late, as the Pangoro was already going full tilt towards them, ramming them into the walls of the corridor with his shoulder, while maintaining his momentum.

Upon reaching the last grunt, the Dark Panda would grab the unfortunate man, tossing him up into the air, causing him to collide with the ceiling with a violent thud. As he came falling back to the ground, the Pangoro would catch the man, who dangled limply over his shoulder, before Brutus would casually toss him off. In his wake, the Pangoro left an impressive trail of injured Rockets. Those who didn't immediately lose consciousness would fill the hallways with their groans of pain, watching helplessly as the Pangoro and League members continued rushing through the halls.

Just as he did with the Grunts that attempted to get in their way, the Pangoro would plow through the barricades with disturbing ease. The duo would eventually make it to the end of a hallway, where a single closed door would greet them.

tags:
notes: Coming through!

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Extraction (M)
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2019 0:11:54 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah knows to stand back. trusting in thomas and his partner's experience, he witnesses the claustrophobic onslaught. like a semi-truck barreling through a china shop, the panda delinquent serves unrelenting justice to the porcelain bodies of the team rocket reinforcements. at last, the pangoro's casual discard of the grunt almost tickles a laugh from noah. however, the gravitas of the situation settles in like moth dust. it coats his chicken skin like nessus' shirt.

the final door awaits.

their target is in there. unmoving. quiet. he fears the worst. but they've come too far to fail. with a focused inhale and a muted countdown, noah breaches the door with his machamp, the door falling flat as he files in methodically.

"don't move."

the voice calls from the corner. a foreboding scene. caught in a headlock, their official whimpers and writhes against the cold barrel of a gun.

"try anything and he gets it."

noah looks to thomas, a momentary shedding of confidence pulsing off his expression like dry powders. he calms once he sees an open window, the curtains fluttering from a familiar wind.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Extraction (M)
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2019 1:49:03 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas, Brutus, and Freke would follow Noah into the room, where they would spot their target, the League Official, being held at gunpoint by a lone Rocket. Thomas looked straight on at the Rocket holding the League Official hostage. Knowing the man they were rescuing, killing him on the spot would've cost Rocket not only valuable intelligence, but skilled labor. After pumping him for information, the smartest thing to do would be to conscript him into working for them.

"That's Tauros shit, and you fucking know it! If you were really willing to kill him so casually, he'd be fucking dead already! From what I've seen, you've had ample opportunity to kill him!", Thomas called out to him aggressively. While Thomas was talking, and taking on the attention of the scene, Freke would be subtly apply Telekinesis to the gun's slide, waiting for the right moment before he'd take action.

"That so!? Watch me!", the man called out, before pointing his gun towards the entrance of the room, aiming for the two trainers. Before he could fire the gun, the slide would be pulled back forcefully, the chambered bullet flying out in the process. The slide of the pistol would be aggressively held back, so the Rocket couldn't fire the gun, before it was violently ripped out of his hand, breaking his index finger in the process.

"GAH!", the man cried out, before the League Official seized the opportunity to deliver an elbow to his solar plexus, and dash over to the two men who saved him. As the Grunt doubled over, Brutus would rush towards him, quickly closing the gap with a Bullet Punch, before grabbing the man forcefully, and tossing him towards the window.

Thomas would be there to catch the League Official as he ran over. "You're safe now, boss.", Thomas reassured him.

tags:
notes: Package secured!

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Extraction (M)
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2019 4:02:20 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah trains his eyes away from the alakazam. even in this dimly lit complex, the whites of his eyes can betray the subtlety of their chase's climax. it's not like he has trouble doing so. his gaze instead aligns directly with the hypnotizing void of the gun's barrel.

the TELEKINESIS wrestles control. the resulting crack of the man's finger causes his spine to worm up his back, but he does not dally. whistling, his unfezant swipes the defenestrated man in its sharp talons and hauls him away.

noah peers out the window, watching for his pokemon's safe passage. in the distance, silhouetted by moonlight, he watches the man being hurled from a menacing height.

he turns back. "ha— nice one, nice one!" noah cheers, but his celebratory voice hardens into one of honed confidence as he senses presences outside. "let's get outta here— we're not done yet." noah smiles.