[attr="class","header"]
[attr="class","team"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","pokeActive"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","post"]they had him at rewardedly handsomely, to tell the truth.
[break][break]
marcel is no stranger to heists, he's been through the motions enough times to settle into a routine now. between them sits a map on electronic display, a purple cross at their location, a red one where the stones supposedly are. he's tried digging for more than that, only to find their security was stellar in all aspects.
[break][break]
he always liked a challenge.
[break][break]
his quilava's already out to save time. the few seconds it takes to fumble around with a pokeball could make the difference between success and failure, and marcel was determined for the next events to drive them towards the former.
[break][break]
"so, how we doing this?"
[break][break]
there are rockets who like to go in with a bang, quite literally, while others preferred a subtler approach. he couldn't say he had a solid favourite, adaptability was always ideal, after all.
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: ...
[break][break]
TAG:[attr="class","tag"]@sinner

[newclass=.team]float:left;padding:30px;width:120px[/newclass]
[newclass=.header!!:hover .team]visibility:visible;opacity:1;transition:visibility 0s, opacity 0.5s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeActive]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#9d89af;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.post]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
glitter & gold [m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2019 20:48:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Even with the apparent stellar security this place had this job was going to be easy. Something like this to a man such as The Notorious S.I.N was child’s play. Honestly he could do all of this on his own but having someone else around was nice, made it easier to ditch and pin everything on someone else if you had to.

Or having an extra pair of hands around to do something one didn’t feel like bothering with or make things a tad easier. Hopefully the kid next to him wasn’t dead weight.

S.I.N didn’t answer the question at first, his focus on the map as well as the watch that wrapped around his wrist. ”Well my cookies n’ cream haired friend we can take this a multitude of ways.” The hooded figured began.

”Busting down the front door like we own the bitch and taking what we want sounds like a lot of fun but the places are teeming with guards, scouted out the join beforehand.” His focus was still on his watch, now counting down with his other hand starting from three. Once he made it down to one the watch started to beep repeatedly.

”And right on cue.” As he spoke a shadow emerged between the two and out of the shadow S.I.N’s Gengar seeped out of the ground and took form, it's signature grin plastered on its face. ”What’d you bring for us today?” The Gengar laughed at the question before essentially coughing up what appeared to be a series of key cards.

”Jackpot! With these, it’ll be easy for us to just waltz in!” He had studied the layout of the building beforehand, learned who worked at the location and what the rotation of the guards was along with how the security systems operate so it was easy to learn about the key cards.

Getting to where the jewels were was going to be a bit trickier than this. ”I figure we obligatory stealth mission our way through the building, take out the guards along the way all shush we’re in a library like to make our ways to the goods. And once we get the precious rocks we can either reduce the place to ash in our getaway like the madmen we are or leave like a whisper in the night not leaving a trace…or ya know like all those dads who leave to get cigarettes.” He laughed at his own jokes before shrugging. ”Up to you kiddo.”

OOC:
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
glitter & gold [m]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2019 17:28:51 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]
[attr="class","teamRight"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","pokeMars"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]he's a character, that's for sure, but he's smart. even with the comment on his hair — cookies n' cream was a new one. matters of personality aside, he decides to focus on the proposed plans. while marcel's perhaps too ready to take a risk if the right buttons are pushed, he's not one to generate unecessary chaos.
[break][break]
s.i.n seems to be on the same page, but he can't help but wonder how eager he to burn the place down like he said. the key cards his gengar brings are a welcome advantage to the heist. marcel can't help a slight relief as their chances of success go up. as exciting as challenges were, a win was always preferred.
[break][break]
"i think it's best if we leave the building in one piece."
[break][break]
tablet stowed away again, he makes his way down the rest of the alley which would lead to closest back entrance. get in, find the jewels, get out. it seemed quick enough; hopefully they wouldn't run into any major complications.
[break][break]
he motions to the door once they finally reach it. "you know which card opens this right?"
[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.teamRight]float:left;padding:30px;width:120px[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeMars]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#9d89af;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
glitter & gold [m]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2019 20:28:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar

”Alright leaving the place standing! I’m actually kind of surprised. Figured most of the kids your age were all into the blowing shit up stuff.” The hooded man snickered as he followed the younger lad. He shifted through the key cards as they walked, picking out the right ones and putting the other in a specific order that was going to be handy for later.

”This little card right here will be our ticket!” He said in response to Marcel’s question, sliding the card down the reader. It was a success! There was a little ding sound, the red light on the side of the reader turned green.

”Bellissimo!” Now here comes the hard part. As they stepped inside the building S.I.N shuffled the key cards again, placing two in each hand. ”Alright here’s the fun part.” He began, stopping as they got to the end of the hall, the path splitting in two, one to the right and one to the left.

”Down the hall to the left is where our prize is going to be but we’ve got a few issues to take care of.” The man said handing over the two key cards to his friend. ”Outside of the guards that are patrolling the area there are two sets of lasers that we’ll have to get past. If you touch them you’ll definitely turn into fried pastrami and it’ll alert the entire joint to intruders.” The masked man spoke, then point to the right.

”Down there, of course, leads to the control room. One of us will have to deactivate the lasers and the other security measures while the other nabs the jewels. But why do we have to split up you might ask? Well, their security is interesting! If my intel is correct without admin clearance the lasers can only be turned off for a few moments and I couldn’t get my dirty mitts on the passcode.” More so he thought it’d be more fun doing it this way but he’d never admit that, at least not until the job was done.

Now that left the decision of who was doing what and of course the masked figured had already thought of that. ”I’ll take care of the laser beams and you, my precious little oreo cookie can nab the jewels! Sound fair?!” And there was one more thing.

”Oh! And before I forget! The keycards I gave you! The red one there is what you’ll need to get into the room that contains the jewels and that yellow one is for getting into what’s holding them. And try not to caught by any guards. I think they have pretty nasty guard dogs or something. Any questions?”

OOC:
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
glitter & gold [m]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2019 16:45:44 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]
[attr="class","teamRight"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]marcel doesn't respond in favour of processing all the information he's being given. he agrees with the role allocation, mostly because he doesn't trust this man to deal with the guards and keep to his word of keeping the building intact. his unpredictability might have put him on edge had he not been so focused on the task at hand.
[break][break]
"alright." he takes the cards. "if we don't find each other before then, meet by the coffee shop a couple blocks over." it wouldn't do them any good to hang around longer than they had to after the alarms set off, that'd just make them sitting ducks, and marcel didn't fancy getting caught red-handed.
[break][break]
he begins to make his way down the left corridor. "wish me luck." not that he particularly needed it, the job seemed simple enough. he leaves behind his partner, alert. wisps of smoke seep out of his quilava's mouth in anticipation, faint enough to fade into the air before they can give away their presence.
[break][break]
finding the lasers s.i.n described, he takes a pokeball from his belt. "you know what to do." he says as his spiritomb appears before him. the only sign the indicates the pokemon understands is a slight narrowing of its eyes before it sinks into the ground. a few seconds pass, and it reappears on the other side of the lasers.
[break][break]
marcel waits for the beams to disappear as his pokemon roams the corridors, hunting out any guards on duty. should it run into anyone, a swift hypnosis would put them out of action, leaving marcel free to take the jewels undisturbed.
[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.teamRight]float:left;padding:30px;width:120px[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeMars]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#9d89af;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]