[attr="class","header"]
[attr="class","team"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","pokeActive"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]marcel stretches his arms as his pokemon catches up to him. he's beginning to get used to the trek, with the amount of times he finds himself up here. doesn't mean he enjoys it, though.
[break][break]
he's here for pokemon, of course. with his new status as gym trainer (it still manages to makes him laugh), it'd do him well to make some new additions to his team.
[break][break]
the signal's given, and his nidoking lures the wild pokemon out their homes with earth power.
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: ...

[newclass=.team]float:left;padding:30px;width:120px[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeActive]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#b0a5ad;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;border-color:#191919;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;font-family:verdana;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
tremor [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2019 1:00:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CRAWDAUNT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / hyper cutter[break]
swift / crabhammer / night slash / taunt
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
tremor [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2019 7:27:42 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]
[attr="class","team"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]the pokemon before him is enough to make him consider. strong, yes, but not what he was looking for. marcel sends his pokemon a glance, and he immediately knows the drill.
[break][break]
cepheus charges forward into battle.
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: pass

[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeActive]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#b0a5ad;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;border-color:#191919;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;font-family:verdana;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
tremor [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2019 22:58:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD IVYSAUR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / overgrow[break]
vine whip / poison powder / solar beam / synthesis
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
tremor [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2019 15:56:24 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]
[attr="class","team"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]this timme he doesn't hesitate. again comes the signal, and again comes the attack.
[break][break]
it's a shame, he thinks, that he may return empty-handed. as the ivysaur scurries away he takes his pokemon and carries on further down the route.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
tremor [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2019 2:09:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GOLBAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / inner focus[break]
air cutter / leech life / confuse ray / haze
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
tremor [sw]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2019 14:03:21 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]
[attr="class","team"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]the next pokemon comes barely a moment afterwards, hurtling at cepheus with a wild rage. he couldn't blame it, he'd be unhappy if he was woken up in such a way too. again, unlucky. marcel folds his arms.
[break][break]
"again."
[break][break]
he'll try again. somewhere else, on another day. it wasn't as if he was in a rush anyway.
[break][break]