6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
dream [wild/d]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2019 2:59:18 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"were you looking for something?" he asks the person.

he had met up with him coincidentally on the road. despite the unfortunate first encounter, kyle found no reason to dislike him. he was timid, but he has this certain balance between being nice and being obnoxious and clingy. that's what he got from him from their initial meeting at the very least.

they were in the foot of the mountain trail that led to the entrance of the meteor falls, though kyle did not plan on going inside. the morning sun made it the best time to take a hike and the cool breeze from the altitude they were on made it much more comfortable.

kyle swore he wasn't trying to help noir find a pokemon he wanted because he was trying to ditch his duties.

@noir
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
dream [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2019 19:09:17 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","firetop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
seasons die one after another

[attr="class","starrytext"]"huh?!" he exclaimed. mateo had half a mind to kick kyle down the hill they just came up. "i'm looking for a gible! i've been chasing it since i got here. that thing swallowed my necklace and it's been taunting me any chance it got." mateo explained. "it's doing this because it wants to play tag." folding his arms he nodded to himself. "and it's a challenge between men!" or was it a female? "i'm not sure of its gender now that i think about it. but, regardless, i can't let a dragon belittle me like this! this is one step to overcome as i plan to overtake this region with my dragon energy!" starry-eyed, he could see himself now sitting upon the champion's throne.

"ah man, i wanna fight all the strong trainers in this region asap!" he wanted to start training so bad. "but i can't, i have to find that necklace! i know that pokemon is nearby somewhere, i can smell it!"

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]
he's hunting a gible. come out, come out dwagon. this is a gross reply, but i'm stealing this thread blue left alone! :angrypepe:
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext b]color:#81b4ee;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dream [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2019 4:17:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD NOIBAT APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / infiltrator[break]
air cutter / tailwind / super fang / hurricane
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GOLEM APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / mold breaker[break]
stealth rock / steamroller / double-edge / heavy slam
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
dream [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2019 13:03:03 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"it's just a necklace..." he'd point out dismissively. "what's so special about it?"

somehow, he missed the wall of text that mateo seemingly always manages to provide. perhaps he could call it nostalgic. the only thing he worries about is for how long the charm was going to last.

he'd continue the walk, eyes vigilant for any gible since mateo mentioned that it was the one he was trying to find. while it was true that this place does in fact house some dragon-types, he wasn't sure if that one specific gible would be found in this place.

"are you still collecting dragons?" he'd ask, a finger pointing to a noibat.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
dream [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2019 19:27:45 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]"what's so 'special' about it is that it's a one of kind necklace!" mateo exclaimed, fume would emerge from his ears if he were a train. folding his arms and expelling a sigh, he'd continue, "it's a dragon fang. now just any dragon fang, it's what we wear when given permission to leave my home. to show everyone my credibility as a dragon tamer, but i'm more than just that..." he thought about his partner sceptile for a brief moment. many found it strange for a tamer such as mateo to wield anything other than a dragon, it made them question his ability a dragon tamer. all except for his dad.

"i rememb--ah?" a noibat would come to be seen hanging upside down a tree, sleeping. "we don't have those back home, i'm shocked hoenn's got them. they're a rare sight." it was time for the dragon tamer to snag himself a noibat, "here we go, sceptile!" tossing the pokemon out. he'd command, "leaf storm!" generating a torrent of luminescent leaves. the noibat would come to be surrounded in a hurricane of razor sharp leaves, encircling the little dragon and allowing its escape to be impossible. "quick leaf!" a combination between leaf blade and quick attack, sceptile would enhance it's ninja-like sprint. all while forming an energized blade upon its right wrist, "cut it!"

with one strike following another, sceptile would emerge from underneath the noibat. due to it being distacted by the hurricane of leaves, noibat would be met with several infliction's from the grass-types assault. once done, the leaves would disperse as the noibat would fall to the ground. and with the toss of a pokeball he'd ensnare the noibat within a red beam of light.

"kick ass..." mateo would give his sceptile a high-five. taking the pokeball and placing it into his pocket. "anyway, what are you specifically doing here?" he'd ask his fellow companion. sceptile would lazily look around so as to make sure nothing suspicious was going on.

[attr="class","ooc"]
catching noibat.

[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dream [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2019 20:21:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD POOCHYENA APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / rattled[break]
roar / play rough / crunch / taunt
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD NUZLEAF APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / chlorophyll[break]
feint attack / extrasensory / razor wind / leaf blade
[break][break]

[break]
successfully catches the noibat!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
dream [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2019 18:28:36 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"looking for valid reasons to ditch work," he answers honestly. "i'll just say that i was helping a random citizen locate a lost heirloom, and that it coincidentally took me until the end of my shift to find it." he crosses his arms as a look of triumph embodies his stance. "genius, huh?"

he takes a mightyena out of its pokeball right afterwards. the dark-type shakes its body to ruffle its fur after a long time of confinement within the pokeball.

"don't worry. i'm a good guy. i'll actually help you with it.

its head would dart towards a direction quickly though, to which kyle followed. a poochyena was watching them from a distance, its eyes locking onto kyle for a stalemate until the trainer spoke, to which the wild pokemon took flight.

"shadow ball!"

the projectile hits the poochyena before it could even extend the distance. the explosion from the collision was soon followed with a throw of a pokeball. the capsule envelops the poochyena in a light, swallowing it as the capture sequence commenced.

kyle turns to mateo as if nothing happened. "so, how long has it been since you lost your necklace?"

capture attempt on poochy

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
dream [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2019 19:06:48 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]"it was--" he'd come to be intercepted by the sudden attempt of an assault by the nuzleaf. the nuzleaf tried to slash at mateo with a leaf blade, but that was countered by sceptile's own. sceptile would kick the grass-type away. but, instead of fighting it, mateo would return. "charizard, melt it!" the nuzleaf was puny before the mighty fire draconian.

standing over the small pokemon. charizard would intake a deep breath and released a fiery spew of flames, burning the nuzleaf with flamethrower. "must have been trying to get his friend back." tossing a pokeball at the nuzleaf. mateo would catch it. charizard picked up the ball and handed it to his trainer. "nice." back to the conversation.

mateo, nonchalantly, placed his hands over his head. with a casual response, he'd say, "a month." as if it were nothing. you could say his desire to capture the gible was strong, but he'd been chasing after it for so long that this was nothing more than a training session to him. "chasing after it's a pretty good training session, so i'm not as upset as i was during the first week." shifting his eyes toward kyle, he'd add, "and you're just casually skipping work? man, you're a terrible league official." thinking about, he'd exclaim, "you're the definition of a slacker!"

[attr="class","ooc"]
catching nuzleaf.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dream [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2019 19:35:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BISHARP APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / inner focus[break]
iron head / feint attack / night slash / metal sound
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD NIDOQUEEN APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / poison point[break]
poison sting / chip away / superpower / toxic spikes
[break][break]

[break]
nuzleaf and poochyena are successfully captured! congratulations.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
dream [wild/d]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2019 5:35:32 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"so, a month huh?"

kyle conveniently ignored being called a slacker. it was a known fact and he wasn't going to argue against it. most importantly, he knows how much it gets mateo when his presence wasn't acknowledged in any means.

"i was gonna have charlie track it down with your scent..."

his eyes goes to the mightyena who went to retrieve the pokeball containing the newly captured poochyena. he takes it and gives the dark-type a scratch on the chin as a reward. he isn't as playful as the others, but he's still cute nonetheless.

"but a month? wow, you're never gonna find it. sorry."

he begins to wander through the cave regardless of what he just said. "let's still try to find it though," he'd suggest nonchalantly.

chances of finding it were slim as the choice of tracking it down through scent wasn't going to be available for them. any attempts would prolong his 'break' however, and that was a good thing.

when a nidoqueen appears, his mightyena are all quick to jump on it. aggression was obvious on the wild pokemon, and it was met with an appropriate response.

a quick hyper beam knocks it off of its feet, the force enough for kyle to worry about the wild pokemon. he throws a pokeball at it, just in case.

capture attempt on nidoqueen
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dream [wild/d]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 23:45:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE NIDOQUEEN!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POISON POINT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON STING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHIP AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TOXIC SPIKES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!