6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
milestone [wild/d]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2019 16:28:39 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle hasn't been wandering around for too long when he sees a familiar green hair among the vegetation.

sometimes, he wondered if she ever got lost in the forest as a kid and her parents couldn't find her since her hair blended well with the colors of the leaves. he'd give himself an award for being able to spot her within the forests of fortree if he could.

"didn't realize you left mauville once in a while," he says, announcing his presence.

he approaches her, disregarding whatever she was doing when he found her. careful steps would not make any noise as they touched the undergrowth, although it cannot be said to the steps that followed after him.

rowdy and brazen, steps from five sets of dog feet would scramble after their trainer. the smell of freshly cut grass would linger in the air after their claws raked through the vegetation. there would be no barks coming from them, however, as they insisted on staring at the gym leader from behind their trainer instead.

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
milestone [wild/d]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2019 17:15:04 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
cait's head swiveled toward kyle, the familiar sound of the man's voice having made for an unexpected one. a hint of a smile took shape as she greeted him, the young woman appearing only slightly distracted as she addressed her comrade

"i do," she chimed. "
but it's either for work - family - or strictly religious purposes. mostly work, though.

her persian and liepard - who were presently situated on either side of their standing and casually dressed mistress - warily eyed the unfamiliar youth. unsurprisingly, the presence of his pack resulted in the feline's bristling their pelts and releasing low, rumbling growls. 

"
no need for that," cait said. "kyle is a friend. his dogs won't do anything to you or me."

she shot the man a glance before returning to her previous task of examining a seemingly random tree. there were claw marks etched onto its surface, the damage deep and very much fresh. 

"looks like something here was marking their territory," she murmured, prodding at the marred bark. "i know dark-types and normal-types generally populate this area - so it could be just about anything
." 

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
milestone [wild/d]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2019 0:43:40 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LICKITUNG APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / oblivious[break]
power whip / screech / disable / bind / slam
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD EEVEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / adaptability[break]
helping hand / swift / take down / double kick / quick attack
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
milestone [wild/d]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2019 3:37:13 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he approached to study the claw marks on the trees. they were big enough to be considered as a result of one of his lycanroc's roughhousing with each other, though he cannot recall them doing so.

"whatever it was, i don't think it'll have a good day today."

he scratches the back of his head as he tries to word the next statement on his head without getting someone as attached to nature as cait reacting violently. "i'm looking for a pokemon i need and i kinda set up traps all over the place." it was probably his fault that whichever pokemon that the territorial markings were from suddenly got aggressive with their borders.

a yelp of an eevee sounded nearby soon after. stealth rocks had proven themselves effective as the moment kyle turned and raced after the cry, he'd see a whimpering, limping eevee trying to drag itself away from the stealth rocks.

kyle says nothing and wastes no time throwing a pokeball at it at max velocity.

capture attempt on eevee

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
milestone [wild/d]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2019 8:27:03 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
cait blinked. 

"
excuse me?"

there was a certain edge that had seeped into her voice as she stared at kyle. 

"
you set traps here?"

the freckle-faced gym leader's gaze suddenly shifted as she took stock of her immediate surroundings. she appeared less than pleased by the man's admittance, a deep scowl replacing the little smile that she had originally sent his way. 

"
absolutely not," she breathed. "absolutely not, lopez."

she strode up to the man and jabbed at his chest with a freshly manicured finger. 

"
dismantle whatever you bothered setting up," she instructed. 

she'd perhaps accept such things as honey being slathered on a few trees to draw out certain pokemon - but anything that could be considered 'man-made' was borderline deplorable from her perspective.  

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
milestone [wild/d]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2019 22:41:44 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SKUNTANK APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / stench[break]
night slash / sucker punch / belch / toxic / flamethrower
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BISHARP APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / inner focus[break]
iron head / swords dance / night slash / iron defense
[break][break]

[break]
you caught the eevee!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
milestone [wild/d]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2019 11:36:01 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he tasks one of his rockruff to retrieve the pokeball he caught the eevee with, pointing to the direction with a nudge of his head. the rockruff obliges without question as it fetches the ball thrown.

"relax," he says as he turns to cait, trying to coax her. "it's not gonna harm the forest, i think."

the rockruff returns shortly. he grabs the pokeball from its mouth, rubbing the saliva off with his jeans, before pocketing the pokeball. it wasn't what he was looking for, but he wouldn't turn down the opportunity to have another one.

"they're just stealth rocks. they time out eventually. instructed the 'rocs to only get the smaller pokemon too. even then, it shouldn't injure them that much." he was tempted to release the eevee out and use it as an example for the injuries, but he felt like it was too much effort just to prove a point.

still, he supposed it wouldn't be bad to dismantle them all. he already has a prized 'mon for the day, even if it wasn't the one he was looking for.

"aight, aight. fine, fine." he starts walking to a direction. "i'll try to remember where i set them up. gonna break them down just for you."

capture attempt on eevee
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
milestone [wild/d]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2019 18:13:42 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
she called after him. 

"
totally not appreciating the lip, lopez,"

cait huffed as he began to walk off after having promised that he'd remove the traps. she found their set up to be an unnecessary one - even if they were composed entirely of natural material.

'stealth rocks,' she thought. 

admittedly, it was a brilliant tactic - but she'd never admit as much to him. instead, her pointed gaze clung onto his back, the young woman beginning to follow before her head turned in time to face what appeared to be a charging bisharp. the creature had only just emerged, having stealthily approached with the intention of assaulting the woman with its protruding blades. 

"
g -

cait lurched backward, but the bisharp still succeeded at delivering a slice to her belly. it was far too shallow to disembowel her, but it was enough to both slice into her shirt whilst leaving a cut that almost immediately began to ooze. she collapsed onto her rear at the sharp pain, fearing the worst as her hands covered the wound while her pokemon immediately fell upon the steel-type. 

'damn it,' she thought.

as her felines worked to whittle away the steel-type's defenses, she'd examine her belly. thankfully, it was naught more than a scratch that required only a little care. cait's gaze flitted from the confrontation to her satchel as she hurriedly returned to her feet and backpedaled, the woman intending to gain some semblance of distance from the battle. 

her felines had a difficult time beating the steel-type despite outnumbering it two to one, the creature well-equipped at enduring their united assualt. liepard suffered the most from the skirmish, a well-executed combination of swords dance and iron head having left the feline in a thoroughly battered state. 

"
it's done," cait said. 

she had pulled her hand away from her stomach as the fight reached its conclusion, her palm smeared in crimson. cait secured a capsule with the same hand as she considered the fallen creature, the frown on her face a deep one. still, its strength and its ability to so effectively take both her and her cats by surprise left an impression upon the young woman. 

"i'll need to clean and put aloe over this.
"

cait tugged at her shirt after having tossed a pokeball at the fallen bisharp. 

"
and get a new shirt, too." she griped. 

[ capture attempt on bisharp ]

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
milestone [wild/d]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2019 22:56:11 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PANGORO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / iron fist[break]
sky uppercut / bullet punch / taunt / hammer arm / comet punch
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HOUNDOUR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / flash fire[break]
flamethrower / nasty plot / inferno / crunch
[break][break]

[break]
you caught the bisharp!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
milestone [wild/d]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2019 3:08:57 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i got band-aids," he offers her. he pulls out a pack from a bag attached to his waist. "i don't think it's gonna fix your shirt though."

kyle doesn't know the severity of her wound, nor does he care to ask. cait was the type to endure painful shit such as this and could have made a small deal out of a non-lethal injury. on the other hand, she seems fine. band-aids should be enough if she takes it.

a bark from his lycanroc indicates another pokemon getting caught in one of their traps. the rest of the pack goes to follow the scent of the wounded pokemon, leaving kyle with just his midnight form lycanroc.

he forces the small box to cait's hands before leaving. "you can, uh, take and apply those at home if you want." if she does leave, it would leave him with more time with the traps set up. he doubts that she'd let him though, if he knows how lazy and opportunistic he can get.

a houndour lies on where the stealth rocks were. "it's not dead, right?" kyle deemed it to be too dramatic and was just incapable of tolerating pain like most pokemon. he throws a pokeball at it regardless.

capture attempt on houndour
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
milestone [wild/d]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2019 6:46:04 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
cait had momentarily shifted her focus toward her liepard, the pokemon having acquired a limp due to his confrontation with the bisharp. 

"
return, liepard. we'll get you fixed up after i'm finished dealing with mister lopez."

her absol would soon take the recalled feline's place, the dark-type's gaze shifting to take in the combinations of sights and sounds that surrounded him on all sides. his gaze would , unsurprisingly, lingered upon kyle's pack. 

"
are you being obtuse on purpose or something?"

while his show of concern was appreciated she'd soon toss the box of band-aids back in his general direction. they were the cheap sort anyway and would fail to effectively cover up her scratch. she wasn't bleeding enough to warrant it being covered - and she doubted she'd suffer from any infections if she cleaned it up in an hour or two. 

"
and i'm not going anywhere until you take down your stealth rocks. i don't exactly trust you to - you know - not be lazy?"

cait tugged her shirt down a little, thankful that the bisharp hadn't aimed higher and sliced at her bra instead. a sliced strap would have been absolutely tragic; especially since she had only just purchased the highly-priced undergarment. 

"
i should have you reimburse me for this top.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
milestone [wild/d]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2019 3:24:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GUMSHOOS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / stakeout[break]
pursuit / thrash / take down / crunch
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ALOLAN MEOWTH APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / technician[break]
fake out / pay day / taunt / night slash
[break][break]

[break]
caught the houndour!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
milestone [wild/d]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2019 14:15:53 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the lycanroc catches the box in kyle's stead, who already has his back turned on her. he got too excited with seeing the results of his self-proclaimed genius strat in hunting pokemon.

"hey look, i got a houndour."

he shows the pokeball to cait, who probably does not care about dogs as much as him. he gets one of his lycanroc to disable the stealth rocks. stone edge from one of them eventually destroys it.

"since when did you start wearing expensive shit anyways?" he asks as he raises a brow in question. it shifts to a smile right afterwards, appearing enthusiastic uncharacteristically. "oh, and bring someone with roar next time you go in areas filled with wild pokemon. works like a charm, even against scary 'mons such as bisharp."

shifting the topic to something else was not his strong suit.

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
milestone [wild/d]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2019 22:59:39 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
the freckle-faced woman didn't appear at all impressed by the man's most recent capture. instead, she merely stared at him with a notably blank expression upon her face. 

"
do i look poor to you, kyle?"

while her assortment of denim jeans, tennis shoes and short-sleeved top were averagely-priced her undergarments were most definitely not. each separate article originated from a renown brand that were accredited experts in the field of tailoring garments for women. miss alfric just didn't do cheap when it came to whatever she wore beneath her clothes. 

"
you wouldn't understand," she lamented. "i doubt you've ever been within a mile of a men's warehouse."

her gaze traveled up the length of kyle's form, the woman taking stock of his simple garb. despite her words she found that it suited him well enough - especially since he had a canine motif going for him. 

"
where do you get your clothes from anyway?

her persian batted at a hovering rock before she withdrew her paw with a hiss, the stone sharp and painfully jagged as it dug into the flesh of a pad. 

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga