Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
PAAA: MT. PYRE
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 0:35:18 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]If someone was heading to the Primal Point, they were either with Rocket, or they were against Rocket. And the silhouette writhing in his Dhelmise's grip wasn't on the Team Rocket guest list.[break][break]

At least to Isaac, the situation was clear enough. and had engaged with three guerillas in the mist. That was one for each of them, with a remainder of one rat primed and ready to squeal. If she made it to her allies, the numerically superior League would know exactly where their ambush was. They would know exactly where one of Rocket's underbosses was. And they would know exactly where to strike next to try and shatter Rocket's ranks.[break][break]

Yeah. No. Isaac wasn't letting that happen.[break][break]

He kept his distance, mantle wrapped around his body to obscure his silhouette. Thanks to his mask, his faceless appearance echoed that of his Dhelmise; cold, cruel, and inevitable. Yet despite that, as the lights of warfare exploded all around them, the shadows seemed to warp and distort Illie's mysterious foe.[break][break]

As they spilled across his mask, they seemed to form a massive smile.[break][break]

It was only when the woman asked what Isaac was doing that he finally said something. Behind his mask was a simple voice modulator, one last, crucial step for protecting his identity. "I cannot let you pass." It was a simple statement, the voice modulator distorting any emotion or intent that may have been drawn from it. "Prepare yourself."[break][break]

Behind the darkened holes of his mask, Isaac's eyes met that of his foe.[break][break]

TEAL DEER;[break]
Engage the Illie motherfucker[break]
Isaac is cashing in his 10 MP surprise attack for an Ambush[break]

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / M-M-M-M-MEGATHREAD

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 3:05:04 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Here we go.

They were tossed off the mountain peak by supernatural forces. No other way to say it, one moment they were awaiting for Rocket's arrival, the next, a piercing cry alike to a ghostly wail had sent them all tumbling down.

Gwyar found himself falling a particularly long way, his stomach doing flips as his body tossed and turned. Before he could splatter on some mountainous crag and free rocket from having to deal with him however, the shield on his back blinked briefly before the sash around his chest suddenly tightened its grip.

The man's fall slowed down sharply, his second, shining Aegislash, Caladbolg, taking well after (he couldn't believe he was thinking this) her mother in saving his ass.

"Dear me, that was exciting!" The man said with a breathy laugh, arms firmly hugging the Luminous Aegislash's white sash to himself with a smile. "I sure am glad I brought you along, little one."

The 'little' one thrummed silently, wounding around him more firmly as if to hug back as they descended towards a lower level of the peak.

They needed to make their way back to the peak and the machine, before any rockets got any ideas. Looking around, the man squinted, attempting to gaze through the heavy fog for the chiseled stairs that led back to the peak...

And he did find them. Or rather, Caladbolg did.

They both swiveled in the air sharply towards them, her gleaming gaze glaring out into the depths of the mist, seeking something within. Finally, Gwyar too saw it. The growing, unnatural blotch of dark.

"...!?" He suckled in a sharp breath. "What is that...?!"

The words were whispered harshly, his hand moving for his comm— the comm which he quickly realized no longer worked. Just him, then...

He had been through worst odds.

"... Caladbolg, dear."

"Drop me here."

Ragnelle reported precious little activity at the peak, though she did not recommend teleporting ahead just yet. So he merely walked up the stairs, determination filling each step.

It was inevitable that he would meet someone in such an obvious path. But he had not expected it to be .

His daughter was not going to like this.

After his bout with and his brief encounter with , the blonde knight had begun to rush, specially when he began believing he might've seen movements at the peak.

He was almost back at the top— if a battle was raging there, it was imperative that the league win decisively. Unfortunately, he would not be making it there just yet.

His gaze met that of .

Having left the young, masked rocket cuffed up and unconscious behind some bushes, for his own sake, the man had rushed the rest of the way up the mountain through his Gardevoir's teleport and finally reached the peak of Mt. Pyre.

As they settled atop it, Gardevoir's eyes gleamed with future sight, attempting to peer ahead while her trainer took stock of the present in her place.

To his relief, the machine and the prism were still there, though the sound of fierce battling nearby was such that it would be foolish to consider them to be 'safe'.

The man was just about to resume his vigil upon the prism when his Gardevoir's thoughts suddenly echoed within his own mind.

DEEP SHADOWS COVER THE SKIES. THE HARBINGER ASCENDS.

"... Ominous." Gwyar said with a sigh as he turned back towards the stairs alongside his Gardevoir, the humanoid pokemon slowly raising a hand to point it downwards.

Best to stop the man in his tracks than to await and rage battle near the machine. Prisms were known to react to all dangerously to the myriad of energies that had become so common in Hoenn.

"Thank you, Ragnelle." Gwyar muttered softly as he slowly withdrew his sword from its sheath, holding it with both hands. "Give me a hand, won't you?"

The Gardevoir nodded, and gently placed a hand on his shoulder.

tl;dr:
-Locks gazes with 's shadow.
-Surely is somewhere around here.

-finishes fight with Declan, climbs up, meets Adrian.

-breaks off his brief skirmish with Adrian, continues to climb up.

-Runs into .

-Runs at .

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 4:43:44 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

One second, she was surrounded by her coworkers, ready to the guard the primal point with every lick of energy she had left. The next? A shout echoed across the mountaintop, then a rumble, then a wave of darkness cast over her vision, forcibly turning her world black.
[break][break]
"Fuck..."
[break][break]
Slowly, the councilwoman rose from the ground, head still pounding from the impact. Mr Rime had luckily been able to soften their fall with a PROTECT, but still wasn't enough to completely numb away the pain.
[break][break]
,... before everything went to shit, she wanted to reach them again. Didn't they say they got in contact with some rockets?
[break][break]
"Der-" Before she could even finish his name, static sliced through her voice into pieces. Coms were off. Great.
[break][break]
"Cmon, let's go." Tugging her pokemon close behind, Penelope moved forward, unknowingly toward a familiar pair of blue locks ()

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 19:49:46 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
The world is on fire. Nah, that's not it. It's more that the chaos erupts so much, that Ashley's face is riddled in sweat. When did he start sweating? Wiping his face, at least what was revealed from the face mask, he steels himself. Cinnabar was just like this. When he thinks about it that way...

It's hard not to remember the trauma.

Biting his lip beneath the mask, Gavin's gone, and as he turns around, even Isaac is gone. A click of his tongue in aggrivation, he realizes how much chaos is ensuing around him, not affecting him. This isn't the time to be jealous, instead he was going to use his position to his favor.

Quiet as a mouse, he continues to stay in the shadows, waiting to get the jump on someone, anyone. First person he sees, he's going to hit them as hard as possible, and then some. With Pluto at his side, he has an idea. With the fog, it's hard to see, He smirks, and grips onto Pluto's lower half, hanging off. "Float, Pluto." Using Pluto's LEVITATE, Ashley uses the mountain walls as cover, and watches from above, readying an ambush from above on some unsuspecting League fool.

"Bingo."

Ashley's eyes lock with a figure within the white smoke. He has a nasty surprise waiting for them the moment he drops down from Pluto.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#DC143C; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

tl;dr:
ashley has pluto use levitate
ashley hangs off the bottom as pluto floats up
yet to lock eyes, intent to ambush from above
still hidden, i4-i5

edit: as per instructed, locking eyes with npc (tagged shiv)
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Johanna
Dating
103 height
103 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 21:10:39 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Something was happening. There were sounds, in the distance, here and there. Flickers of light, too, though she may have just imagined them, figuring that they simply would be there, rather than actually, factually, seeing them. One way or another, something was going on. So far, it had not come to her, though. In fact, she seemed mostly safe, hidden away from anything.
[break][break]
“But if I don’t move, I can’t go forward, right?” The question was not aimed at her Pokemon at all, but rather at herself. This was what had caused her so much trouble back then, hadn’t it? Shying away from confrontation, bottling it all up and wanting to just stay the same, rather than take a risk and move on. It had not done her any good back then. Would it now? It probably would keep her out of danger, yes. But she hadn’t come for that. Hence, she decided to move towards where she’d last heard noises in the mist, using Hydreigon to go down the ledge and onto the lower floor. One way or another, that was where she would be needed most.

[break][break]

+ psyching self up, moving towards

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 22:55:16 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","ryder1"]

The burnt scarred man found himself moving closer to the primal point despite the thick fog that still lingers. He had a bad feeling that something was about to happen and that feeling had never proved him wrong before. Azula’s, the massive six foot seven hell hound, nostrils flared as they moved through the thick fog, catching the scent of others and emitting a growl when she did. However, Maverick lifted a single finger over his lips, shushing the canine. She let out a displeased rumble, following after her master while still scenting out the area.

Traversing the haze was difficult, the man could hear the whispers of others and their pokemon. A few times he caught glimpses of shadows from people and pokemon all around him, but chose to keep moving unknowingly who was on his side and who wasn’t. That was, until a cry rang out that made the earth beneath his own feet quake with fear. The man cursed under his breath, stumbling slightly only to see that the league wasn’t alone. And in that moment, all hell broke loose on top of mt pyre.

Crimson colored orbs flickered as both fist fights and battles started all around him, feeling the pulse of adrenaline kick start his nerves. A fierce familiar snarl hit his ear drum, forcing Maverick to whip himself around to see what she was angry about. To his surprise, it was masked person () who met his gaze. Azula’s head lowered and body tensed, lips lifted to bare her sharp pearly whites at this misery foe. Maverick, however, remained calm as a cucumber. His expression held its normal emotionless mask, warm orbs burning with intensity as he eyed this stranger up. “I suppose you're with team rocket,” he mumbled darkly at this person, arms folded over his chest, “Well.. unfortunately for you, I can’t let you go any further.”

for @paaaraid at mt pyre. maverick is challenging ! hope this works!

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".ryder"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 b"]font-weight:bold;color:#CA2B14; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ryder1 i"]font-style:italic;color:#CA2B14; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 0:39:51 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
A hellish cry rocked the mountaintop and caused Barnaby to stop in his tracks. In fact, it nearly knocked him off his feet, prompting him to reach out and brace himself on the cliff face nearby. As he took a moment to evaluate what sort of monster could emit such a chilling roar, around him the telltale sounds of battle began to pervade Mt. Pyre

The fog surrounding him unfurled briefly, giving enough clarity for Barnaby to make eye contact with a stranger ( ) amidst the chaos.

"Just try and stop me." Barnaby's voice echoed from behind his mask, digitally distorted and lacking his usual lilting cadence.
• hidden identity (masked)
• locking eyes with
• battle link

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 2:18:46 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

it doesn't look like anyone's noticed them yet. [break][break]

or rather, no one's noticed her. unfortunately, it looks like the fog wasn't kind on the man with a large build; maybe being a bit smaller in stature really does work miracles. either way, she recalls the dusknoir in favour of a gengar who sits in the shadows, a grin as he takes on the casted darkness. her mask is over her lips as she lowers herself a bit, in an attempt to keep herself closer to the ground. what was that saying again? something something advantage to those who knows the enemy's position? no, that wasn't a saying. maybe the whispers are getting to her head. [break][break]

thankfully, she's used to it. [break][break]

one is caught in her vision, not too far away from them - and he's someone she only vaguely recognizes (thanks to the disguise, it makes it a bit more difficult, but she's seen and treated enough rockets in her time). "there." she points, slicking back to the fog. it's already too late to run; not like they should, anyways. they're meant to guard something up on top of the mountain - you can't do that with your tail tucked between your legs. [break][break]

stalk the darkness, marisol. [break]
they won't see it coming.[break][break]

> hanging with leo, stalking the shadows like a creep[break]
> swaps DUSKNOIR for GENGAR. GENGAR is hiding in Mari's shadow[break]
> SURPRISE ATTACK on BOO

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 4:03:47 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
So many people with eyes on a single person, by the look of it.
What a poor soul.

Yet even with his sights set upon , much like others seemed to, he found his brief field of vision swiftly obscured with a sudden Smokescreen that filled the area. A soft, vaguely anxious sigh left his lips as he lifted himself faintly in an attempt to further attain a second glance upon the figure he’d spotted.

There was little time to waste.
There was little time to think.

And with those around him moving without so much of a reprieve, he reasoned that there was no reason to be left behind within the rapidly brewing chaos. His eyes shifted towards as even she seemed to be quick on the draw, watching as she disappeared into the smoke before giving his draconian companion another glance—that time of acknowledgment—before beginning to follow within his friend’s path.

He pulled himself atop a patch of slightly disheveled terrain, continuing to peer through the smoke before finding a speck of movement once more, eyes locking upon him through a lapse within the smoke.

He whistled for his beloved companion, nodding over.

”Let's go, buddy.”

TL;DR:

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 15:29:02 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Following the skirmish with , Barnaby once again found himself lost within the thickening fog surrounding Mt. Pyre. He could hear the sounds of battle echoing around him and see flashes of light bouncing off the mist - all of which only served to confuse his senses further.

Who - or what - was lingering in the shadows? It was incredibly difficult to tell.

This difficulty was likely why he didn't notice until they were within feet of one another. Or why he hadn't seen skulking in the periphery, using her hidden position to her advantage.

Their two-sided attack would prove to be devastating for .
• hidden identity (masked)
• locking eyes with
• getting dunked on by
• battle link
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 20:54:53 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","ttrbase"]
[attr="class","border1"]

[attr="class","box1"]
[attr="class","box2"]
[attr="class","box3"]

The monument had once been a statue of a Gardevoir with its hands held together in prayer. Its head is now gone, and what had once been beautiful alabaster lies dulled by the presence of dirt and moss. Atop of it, the masked man stands, his gaze fixed north.
[break][break]
Before him there is only fog.
[break][break]
Around him there is only the cacophony of a battle.
[break][break]
Above him there is only an Unown, red with the blood of ’s pokémon.
[break][break][break]

[break][break]
The Primal Point lies north. Their objective. Their goal. Their mission. To the east, however, lies a sight much different, and this is the sight that is shown to a disguised Mars by the bloodied symbol.

’s UNOWN can act as his sensory familiars, which means he can PSYCHICALLY LINK with any of his UNOWN on the field to see what they are seeing like a spy camera.

wandering alone amongst mist and smoke, oblivious to the two figures that approach. and a vaguely familiar woman (). They send their pokémon to attack him. Barnaby’s Gallade intervenes. Blood is spilled.
[break][break]
That just won’t do.
[break][break]
From above, the bloodied Unown stares at Barnaby’s assailants, and by extension, its avatar does too.
[break][break]
In a split second, he disappears, the headless statue being left abandoned once more.

[break][break]

MASK / DISGUISE

[break]+ Mars stands on a statue after his battle against
[break]+ Plans on heading the primal point but his Unown sees being attacked
[break]+ UNOWN LOCKS EYES WITH & !
[break]+ MP Spin-off Thread: INTO THE KNIGHT

[attr="class","bot1"]

[attr="class","credit1"]AZUL

[newclass=.ttrbase] --accent: #AC4555; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase] width:500px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .border1]color: #a6abad; text-align:justify; padding-bottom:20px; background-image: url(https://img.nickpic.host/6RZHpQ.png); background-color:#000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ttrbase .box1] padding:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .box2] background-color:#242424; font: 11px Poppins; text-align:justify; padding:25px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.ttrbase .box3] height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .box3 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12.5px; font-family: Roboto; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .box3 a] font-size: 11px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .box3 u] color: var(--accent); text-decoration: none; border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .box3 hr] margin-bottom: 10px; border: solid 4px var(--accent); border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .box3 img] border: solid 1px #222;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ttrbase .bot1] background-color: #242424; text-align: center; padding: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .bot1 img] padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .bot1 .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .bot1 .grey1 img] padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px; filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.ttrbase .credit1] margin-top: 5px; background-color: #242424; width: 60px; padding: 7px 0px 5px 0px; float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ttrbase .credit1 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: Roboto; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 23:40:38 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]per aspera ad astra
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]mt pyre
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]Ice colours the battlefield, a golden gaze piercing through the chaos as she tries to pick out any oncoming threats. But before she sees it, the world erupts into a storm of fire, her Glastrier rearing from the sheer heat passing over her flank.

The past had come for her.

Tl;dr -
MP THREAD with
[attr="class","hanatags"]till the stars burn out
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #232425;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:20px;color:#cfcfcf;margin:0px 230px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/AW4Gbzt.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/nhU4tHn.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#000;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#cfcfcf[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#cfcfcf[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#2b2b2b;border:solid 5px #585858;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,542 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 2:33:51 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
LESS HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
LESS HUM[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

It was eeriely quiet, as many of the league's personel began to set up terrain that would be advantageous to them. [break][break]

However suddenly, a force comes from behind Melody and shoves her forward a few feet alongside her Smeargle and her allies. Her smeargle is quick to help her up, still brimming with energy from the earlier TAKE HEART. [break][break]

As soon as the fighting breaks out Melody also sees several rocket grunts coming out of their hiding spots and moving towards the primal point "No!" she shouts as she looks to her smeargle "Burn em!" she orders as Smeargle nods its head before unleash a burning cloud of steam over the primal point some rocket grunts backed up and away from it. [break][break]

She turned on her comms "Navy! I need back up!" she said requesting aid from her hired muscle.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

TLDR[break]
Pushed off the point by explosion[break]
Has smeargle use Steam Eruption on the point to create a cloud of hot steam over it[break]
Runs back towards the point while Melody and lock eyes with rocket grunts
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 2:47:05 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for PAAA: MT. PYRE
[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]born under a bad sign [break] with a blue moon in my eyes
[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]They reemerge at the border of a TRICK ROOM, visible to the naked eye at this proximity. Below the ridge there, hears speaking to another ( ). Neither take notice of his presence, or that of the Dragapult he mounts. So, deciding to engage, they swoop down with great SURPRISE.[break][break]

CHARACTERS WHO HAVE BEEN HIDDEN can redeem 10 MP for a SURPRISE ATTACK against a character.
[break]

He spots Mars. He spots his opponent, too. Rather than be TOXIC and aid his compatriot in striking down the enemy fast, however, Remiel suddenly steers his Dragapult away before entering another shadowy portal (PHANTOM FORCE). The situation didn't seem that dire here. Mars appeared to have handle on things anyway. Meanwhile, there's another matter to attend to: reaching and looting the PRIMAL POINT.[break][break]

Unbeknownst to him, they're about to have a run-in with a familiar face... .
[break]

MP GAUGE: 10[break][break]

[break][break]

📝 TLDR[break][break]

swoops out to SURPRISE and (no actual attack made)[break]
SHADOW DRAGAPULT uses PHANTOM FORCE once more to disappear and inadvertently reappear at the coordinates occupies[break]
and will carry on in a SEPARATE MP THREAD (link pending)

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]
[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick
[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"][newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #546A95; --skybase: #efefef; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: rgba(0, 0, 0, .8); font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass][newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass][newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,957 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 2:51:51 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege-light"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

An unseen force blew Navy back several feet. His heart thrummed like the beat of a drum in his chest. Flashes of what his brother must have seen in Sootopolis ran through his mind. For a moment, he felt like he was going to crumple and fall. The moment past. He stood tall. His brother was watching from the other side. He couldn't fall here. Not for his own sake, not for Melody's or for Hoenn's, but for a kid who believed in him. Navy withdrew Ironsides. The middle-aged Skarmory's part in this was done for now. There'd be time for him to shine later. There'd probably be an occasion for an epic clash in the skies above the point or something.[break][break]

A shame he'd never managed to snag a Honedge. That'd make for one cool entrance. Walking in, brandishing a sword like a knight of old. Oh well. There were more practical concerns. The fog concealed him. Releasing Fafnir, he started moving through the fog, listening to the sounds of combat going on all around him. Fafnir looked at Navy, expecting orders. Less than a month ago, this Pokemon had been a mere Gabite wandering the wilds. He hungered to unleash his newfound power, like a beast that had finally grown into its full strength.[break][break]

Who was he, to deny his Pokemon the opportunity to let loose a little bit?[break][break]

"Here's the plan." Navy whispered. "Dig. Follow me. Be as quiet as you can. Burst out when I've got their attention. Grunts. Their Pokemon. Doesn't matter to me. These guys aren't the merciful types. I won't ask you to be merciful, either." Fafnir nodded and tore into the ground with his powerful claws, covering up the hole he made. Navy rushed off through the fog to Melody's side.[break][break]

Beneath him, unseen, a raging monster swam through a stone ocean.[break][break]

tl;dr:[break]
Navy switched Skarmory for Garchomp[break]
Garchomp used dig and is trailing under Navy.[break]
Navy is moving through the fog, ready to jump some Grunts.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]NAVY

[attr="class","subtxt"]Another day older

and deeper in debt

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

milky

[newclass=.siege-light] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light] --accent:#FFFFFF; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .name b] color:#000080; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:1px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -2px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .name] font:50px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Poppins:600]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times