5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Hoenn Job Fair [Megathread/O]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2022 15:54:04 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis]
[attr=class,image-divideris]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]
Though he recognises her, she does appreciate the way he goes along with her - Even if he isn't doing it for the same reason that she does. And he's very pragmatic, as he usually is, when it comes to his business, turning her whimsical offers away with facts of the trade.[break][break]

"True... I'll just save up properly for the trip then!"[break][break]

Anything that might help her understand more about the current world that they live in, and maybe even catch a glimpse of what had when she'd met the Lake guardians for the first time. But the thought has to be swept away as Angelo reaches a hand towards the back of his head and in doing so, straight towards a gleeful Mesprit.[break][break]

Dare not touch the Pokémon's body. In but three short days, all emotions will drain away.[break][break]

"Mes, don't." Her voice grows sharp with worry, her left arm extended as she waits for a response.[break][break]

“Brrri?”[break][break]

Once again, she sees that flurry of inexplicable emotions swirling in the little legend's eyes; And she's sure that Mesprit sees the sheer hesitance in her eyes. It hasn't been that long since they've crossed paths and Rosmontis is by no means certain of her capabilities. The legends she's gleaned from book seems to point to unhappy endings for those intertwined with the pink guardian and while she might just be spiteful enough to wish that upon some people, Angelo is one of the rare few that she only wishes happy things for.[break][break]

With a final glance shared between them, Mesprit darts away from Angelo with a pout, slipping away and crawling her way back into Rosmontis' satchel.[break][break]

"A- anyways, if you're getting Lottie back to Locke, I can go and find the missing sandbags in the meantime if it's something secret? Don't wanna interrupt whatever discussions you might have!"

[attr=class,bottom-text]

open to interactions!

[attr=class,erishopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentbgeris]background: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px; padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2022 17:07:53 GMT
ana fell Avatar
Cyg’s engrossed and enamored and liable to pass the fuck out when the other blonde latches onto her words and understands and she’s shot through with a giddy electricity. She doesn’t stop her mouth from dropping open when mentions--

“A Heatran?
she parrots back, astonished. She’d never worked on a Heatran powered ship before. She wondered how much more sensitive that made the water-to-vapor feedback.

“A little, here and there. Cygne. Cygne Bothwell.” She holds out her hand to shake. “Most recently its been motorcycles and sportscars-- small engine stuff. I haven’t done a diesel in a long time but that’s mainly because a lot of people are moving away from it.”

She couldn’t hide the excitement in her voice.

close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
i get by, but it's hard to forget in the smoke of denial and the fog of regret.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2022 17:28:42 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
we're at booth #42! you can't miss it. it has a huge sign at the top with all the fossil pokémon. oh, and we even splurged this year and bought a monitor to play videos in the background!

This was the destination for Museum Director and Morpho his cerulean DITTO, who undulated happily at his side. Looking up from the text on his phone, Gideon scanned the large hall for the booth in question and, upon locating it, strode forward through the lines of represented businesses.

On his way to oversee the Natural History Museum's stall, he'd noticed a few familiar faces. and were given a friendly wave, though he didn't want to impose on their separate conversations with the patrons at their booth ( and a disguised , respectively). He'd catch up with them later when the crowd had thinned a bit.

Passing on, Gideon also happened to catch the eye of an unexpected party, . Noticing that she manned a booth for Fiorelli Floristry, her notes from the library made a little more sense now. His pace slowed but he continued walking, offering her a knowing smirk and acknowledging nod before moving on.

The museum's stall had already been set up at the beginning of the fair; Gideon was simply taking over for his event coordinator, who had other tasks to attend to. She left with a grateful smile and he took her seat at the table.

With the woman gone, Morpho knew it was their time to get to work.

The DITTO immediately took their spot in front of the booth and began transforming into a revolving selection of the museum's fossil Pokémon, albeit on a much smaller scale: KABUTOPS, ARMALDO, RAMPARDOS, ARCHEOPS, AURORUS, TYRANTRUM, and even more besides. The little blue blob was determined to get as many interested fairgoers to the booth as it possibly could.
• open to interaction!
• manning the Natural History Museum booth
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2022 20:55:26 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Right, and once your Spoink bank is full, you can come back and see me.” He says while lifting a hand in return greeting to the familiar face of .

Angelo, honestly, doesn't expect to have her really show up requesting his services. Much like how a parent doesn't buy it when their child promises they'll clean out the Dedenne cage they really, really want. If her pocket change did ever cover his fees, well, they'll see.

It's then, as the tickling sensation in his hair disappears, that he notices the unfamiliar pink sprite. Its strange form sailing past his head to dive into 's satchel. 

Just business talk but hey, before you go.” Crouching down to her height with the loose braid still in his hair, Angelo reaches out to drop a hand on the girl's small shoulder. Slowly, for he didn't fancy getting bitten by a tetchy Luxray at the job fair. “You tell Pinkie I'll give it a hairstyle to really be embarrassed about if I catch it in the act next time, okay?

There's a smile on his face but the threat of consequence that hangs in the air is sincere. How embarrassing? Only the sharp glimmer in Angelo's narrowed eye knows. 

If you need help with the sandbags, you know where to find us.

Standing up, it's Angelo's turn to reach towards his partner, roles switching as he becomes the one eager to venture into the fair. Lightly squeezing 's shoulder, he mouths an 'I'll be back' so as to not interrupt her conversation with , before leaving her to cover the Nautica booth. 

There's been an unexpected delay in sandbag deliveries,” he calls to as he approaches the stall garbed in a familiar red logo, Latias in tow. “Got a minute while we wait?” 

notes;

- manning a nautica stall with  
- now expanding business internationally 
- exploration services available for the wilds 
- looking for partnerships/business partners
- looking for clients and potential employees
- open to interaction
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,212 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2022 22:56:34 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]Here for the job
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]When Zev mentioned wanting a new set of knives for private use, rather than for his business, Aurelie couldn't help glancing at him sharply for a moment. With a man like him, she couldn't help internally wondering if he wanted a knife to carve a turkey or, well, carve a path through a person's ribs to their heart. Given that she and Zev were on the same side, though, it hardly mattered which type of knife he wanted or what use he put it to, but she couldn't help being curious.

"Sure, that'd be fine with me," she agreed when he mentioned stopping by her shop later. "Now that the barrier around Hoenn is gone, I've ordered some promising new alloys for both high-carbon and stainless steel from Unova, made using powder metallurgy." Breaking into an infectious grin, the red-haired smith rubbed her hands together with eager anticipation.

"I've heard the toughness, corrosion resistance, and edge retention are absolutely outstanding. They should be just the thing for a knife enthusiast like you, Zev. Well," she added with a matter-of-fact shrug, "assuming you don't faint from sticker shock, that is."

At that moment, a brisk autumn breeze billowed through the tent, prompting Aurelie to press her hands hurriedly atop her piles of brochures and leaflets to make sure they didn't blow away. The breeze also wafted the delicious scents of hot cocoa and fried potatoes to her nostrils, causing her mouth to salivate and her thought processes to slow down. The rumble of her stomach reminded her that she hadn't had anything since breakfast but some water and Zev's cup of beer, and the idea of food was irresistible.

"In the meantime, I think I'm due for a lunch break," she went on, still looking at Zev but also raising her voice slightly to reach the handful of people milling about in front of her booth. With quick, efficient motions, she placed some heavy paperweights atop her brochures and leaflets and hung up a "Be Back Soon" sign underneath the Iron Lady Forge banner above the booth. "I hope you enjoy the fair, and please feel free to come by my shop anytime if you have a commission."

Rising from her chair, Aurelie snapped closed her samples case and slung it over her shoulder as she went looking for some food. No need to have her favorite creations swiped from her booth while she was gone, after all! Following her nose, she strode with purpose away from her booth toward the food vendors nearby.

A few minutes later, the red-haired smith wandered past a row of booths with a savory croque monsieur and a huge cup of steaming hot chocolate in hand. Her eye was immediately caught by a Ditto in front of a booth, metamorphosing into several different fossil Pokemon in rapid succession. Kabutops, Archeops, Tyrantum... She couldn't keep track of all the ones the Ditto was imitating, but she was enjoying trying to put names to them all the same. Aurelie couldn't help but meander closer, mesmerized by both the Ditto and the monitors behind the booth playing eye-catching educational videos.

Managing to pull her gaze away, she read the booth's sign aloud. "'The National Natural History Museum.' Oh, fascinating! I didn't know Slateport City had a natural history museum like this." She paused to smile fondly, thinking back to the many times she'd toured the natural history museum in Lumiose City whenever she'd visited her aunts, uncles, and cousins in the area.

Tilting her head to one side, Aurelie smiled disarmingly at the tall brown-haired man managing the booth. "Good afternoon! Mind if I take one of these brochures? I doubt I will be applying for a position at your fine museum, but I would love to visit sometime. What hours is the museum open?"

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

| | Open to interaction!

TL;DR:
- Has set up a booth for the Iron Lady Forge
- Currently wandering the fair while eating lunch, and stopping by the Natural History Museum stall

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:leftr;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2022 0:10:50 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis]
[attr=class,image-divideris]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]
"You can bet I'll save it up! Then, you'll have to take me to look for something really important!"[break][break]

Really important being left ambiguous because at this point, she isn't too sure whether it's importance means having to deal with unexpected dangers. And well, between the whole minor league gym leader shenanigans, upcoming part-time courier gig and handing her giant bills when she really only needs a dollar to buy an ice cream cone, she's sure that she can scrape enough money together.[break][break]

Oh, and as leans down to give his warning, she notices the leftover braid in his hair and snickers along quietly with Mesprit.[break][break]

"She says that's if you can catch her." Or at least, that's what she thinks Mesprit would have loved to say with all the trouble she's caused thus far. "For now we gotta do our entrance test or Locke's never gonna believe that we can do deliveries!"[break][break]

Which wouldn't be entirely wrong... With Reiner's sharp sense of smell, the sandbags are relatively easy to find amongst the crowd. And while they might seem to be half her size, their weight becomes pretty negligible with a little psychic help from a satchel monster. All she has to do is feign a bit of struggling - Or well, not so much feign when she's practically fighting against Mesprit's little pranks - and she eventually manages to place a few on the Luxray's back.[break][break]

And it's back off to Delibird Delivery's stand! Peeking into her satchel to ensure that the Lake spirit is still there, she only finds herself staring into a pair of heart-shaped shades worn lopsided on a pink head. Wait, why does Mesprit have sunglasses? And bits of tape haphazardly wrapped around her arms?[break][break]

"You stole that from the booth."[break][break]

“Brr!”[break][break]

"I'm gonna have to buy a replacement."[break][break]

“Brri!”[break][break]

Hushed argument into a literal satchel aside, she finds herself pinching the bridge of her nose for a moment. If they're both just as chaotic, how does even get through his days with Latias at times? Maybe she should grab some tips when she gets back...[break][break]

If she gets back, is the deal when she spies a certain stand for a natural history museum? With fossils??[break][break]

"Hold up, slight detour, buddy!" With a few tugs along the path, Reiner's sighs are lost amidst the crowd as he begrudgingly follows. Might as well let her get things out of her system before they end up going overboard, right?[break][break]

"Ooo, that's a Tirtouga! And an Archeops... A Dracozolt?? I have one of those! The thing about them is that they're pretty much chimeras comprising of two different fossils restored together..." She looks to with an ever serious expression, ignoring the way that Mesprit just placed a ring made of tape around her finger. "How many fossils do you have? A- and do you have that cool fossil revival tech??"

[attr=class,bottom-text]

open to interactions!

[attr=class,erishopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentbgeris]background: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px; padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2022 10:44:37 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartmail"]
[attr="class","heartpicmail"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistmail"]

[attr="class","heartpkmnmail"]

[attr="class","hearticonholdermail"]
[attr="class","hearticonmail"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxmail"]
[attr="class","heartnotesmail"]

- setting up a stall for delibird deliveries
[break]
- latias' disguise
[break]
- open to interaction!

[attr="class","heartsidemail"]

[attr="class","hearttagmail"]@open

[attr="class","hearttextboxmail"]

[attr="class","hearttextmail"]
Two employees later, and Locke was feeling pretty good about the event so far. Granted, they were both part-time, but it still took a lot of weight off their shoulders in preparation of what would no doubt be their busiest holiday season yet.

[break][break]

And 's approach eased their worries even further.

[break][break]

They looked at their doppelganger behind him, who'd seemingly picked up everything but the sandbags, and was currently being flocked by the Delibirds as they all reached for a piece of the spoils. She upturned the first of her acquired tote bags, dumping a plethora of pens, candy, and business cards onto the ground, which was immediately set upon by the penguins.

[break][break]

"So you got distracted too, huh?" he sighed. Latias tilted his own head at him, before making an 'oh' face and reaching into the pile. After a moment, she procured a small, doughy stress ball filled with sand, which she dropped into Locke's hand with pride.

[break][break]

"…Close enough."

[break][break]

Setting the toy aside, the courier smiled up at Angelo. "Course! I was actually hopin' you'd show up today!"

Nano

[newclass=.heartmail]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#F5EBEB; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicmail] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #F5EBEB, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/wNIShce.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonmail] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/kpVDEBG.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistmail] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnmail] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#F5EBEB; border:solid 1px #B49BA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxmail] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail b] color:#B49BA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidemail] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxmail] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #B49BA5; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesmail] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagmail] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholdermail] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #B49BA5; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B49BA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesmail::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotesmail::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B49BA5; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2022 11:25:58 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevh"]
[attr="class","zevhtitle"]

HOENN JOB FAIR MEGATHREAD

[attr="class","zevhbody"]

Zev chuckled at the mention of sticker shock. Of course, he understood that the latest technologies came with a high price tag. After all, knives weren't the only things he bought for both business and personal use that cost a pretty PokéDollar. But he'd received the last payment from his contract with earlier that month; he could afford a new set of kitchen knives.[break][break]

Still, he adopted the awkward expression of a man with a tight budget and said, "I'm sure we can work out something reasonable. Anyway, enjoy your lunch. I'll see you around, Aurelie."[break][break]

They parted ways, and Zev strolled through the fair in another direction, the map open in his hands once again. He caught sight of at the Nautica booth talking with the people manning it , which likely meant was still working at hers. And sure enough, Zev found the florist at her booth, speaking with a man Zev had never met before.[break][break]

But Zev knew his face. Internal reports from Rocket's latest attack on Littleroot Town circulated 's name and face as the Avatar of Groudon within the organization's intranet.[break][break]

With a pleasant smile, Zev stepped up to the Fiorelli Floristry booth and pretended to admire the bouquets on display as he eavesdropped on what seemed to be the tail end of a conversation.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Open to interaction![break]
- Has set up a booth for his bar, Howling at the Moon[break]
- Leaving Iron Lady Forge and stopping by Fiorelli Floristry

[attr="class","zevhpkmn"]

[attr="class","zevhcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".zevh"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhtitle"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;font:800 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:jutify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2022 19:23:33 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
As Latias dumps the contents of her tote bag, Angelo stands stuck still as the penguins begin to swarm around his legs. Their stocky forms bumping into each other in the mad freebie rush.

It reminded him of bargain hour at the local grocery store as a teenager, when he had to slink through a gaggle of old ladies trying to get bread for small change or risk fighting them.

Reaching down now might result in the loss of a hand.

Instead, he watches with eyebrows raised at the spoils accumulated, impressed.

That was really thoughtful of you.” Angelo grins, amused about 's rather appropriate gift. Leaning close, his shoulder mischievously bumps against where hers should be. “And what did you get me?

He feels an eyeroll from Latios somewhere beside him and a failed swat in the air only furthers the Eon brother's telepathic mirth.

Angelo ignores him.

Funny how things work out then, huh? I've been meaning to talk to you.” In return the pilot smiles down at Locke. “So, me an' Sky are looking into other businesses for Nautica to partner with.. and Delibird Deliveries came up. Basic idea was if you need travel for international or larger shipments. Along those lines.

He pauses, gauging the response. “Would that be something you'd be interested in?

notes;

- manning a nautica stall with  
- now expanding business internationally 
- exploration services available for the wilds 
- looking for partnerships/business partners
- looking for clients and potential employees
- open to interaction
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Number9

Mister Black, Grandpa
He/Him/His
April 22nd
Circhester
Gay
Shop Owner/Forger
Grunt
Widowed
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
12 posts
August Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @augustblack
August Black
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2022 6:16:02 GMT
August Black Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

August sighed and pulled his coat around him tightly. The autumn had a way of making his bones ache in preparation for winter’s coming. That aside, the park was bustling with businesses today. It was a far cry from one week ago, when the region was trapped beneath a dome and a meteor was destined to annihilate them all.

“Seems like we’re all just desperate for some sense of normal around here." He murmured, watching his assistant, Susette, put the final touches on the booth. “It looks good, great job!” He gave the woman a thumbs up.“I’ll be taking a quick walk around the fair and doing some networking.”

August produced a pokeball, sending out his Smeargle. “Alright, Camille! Let’s go network.” The man said, ushering the Smeargle on as they started their lap around the park.

@tag
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
[break][break]
Notes

-Open to interaction
-Taking a walk with Camille, the Smeargle

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2022 8:21:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"yep! a marriage proposal," he says to before she departs.[break][break]

after, would find them finalizing the details of his order. he won't be needing them now but sometime later in the week. though nervous, a feeling matias rarely encounters, he's looking forward to it.[break][break]

for now, he turns to look at the stranger.[break][break]

"hey, if you're looking for flowers, i highly recommend fiorelli floristry."[break][break]

he could be mistaken for one of 's staff at this rate but if it means being able to continue standing there to eat more of the donuts had left, then he's fine with that.[break][break]

NOTES:[break]
- attending on behalf of THE HOENN MILITARY[break]
- chilling at 's tent

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-dodrio"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2022 12:50:53 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartmail"]
[attr="class","heartpicmail"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistmail"]

[attr="class","hearticonholdermail"]
[attr="class","hearticonmail"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxmail"]
[attr="class","heartnotesmail"]

- setting up a stall for delibird deliveries
[break]
- latias' disguise
[break]
- open to interaction!

[attr="class","heartsidemail"]

[attr="class","hearttagmail"]@open

[attr="class","hearttextboxmail"]

[attr="class","hearttextmail"]
Thinking, Latias dumped a second tote bag into the pile and joined the dig. While she was searching, Locke nodded along to 's suggestion enthusiastically.

[break][break]

"I was thinkin' just the same," he said. "Ya really helped me out last year, and even though the border's open again I'm worried post offices in other regions might hesitate to come anywhere near Hoenn-especially after Galar…

[break][break]

"I really dunno how much profit there'll be though," he admitted sheepishly. "I've only ever broken even at best before now, and I know better than to trust a windfall like this to last forever."

[break][break]

Cheering up, they then suggested, "I definitely wouldn't mind partnering up for the holidays again though! We could write up somethin' official to last through the winter, then see where the world's at come spring?"

[break][break]

That would cover Christmas, New Year's, and Valentine's Day-the three biggest moneymakers for any delivery service. On top of that, it seemed unlikely the regular post office would be back to full efficiency again before the majority of orders were sent in, meaning they'd be running without their main competition for just about the whole winter.

[break][break]

In other words-everything's coming up Delibird.

Nano

[newclass=.heartmail]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#F5EBEB; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicmail] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #F5EBEB, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/wNIShce.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonmail] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/kpVDEBG.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistmail] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnmail] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#F5EBEB; border:solid 1px #B49BA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxmail] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail b] color:#B49BA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidemail] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxmail] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #B49BA5; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesmail] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagmail] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholdermail] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #B49BA5; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B49BA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesmail::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotesmail::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B49BA5; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2022 14:57:38 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevh"]
[attr="class","zevhtitle"]

HOENN JOB FAIR MEGATHREAD

[attr="class","zevhbody"]

Since Matias decided to address Zev directly instead of leaving the booth, Zev turned his easy smile on the other man. The assassin's expression remained carefully neutral, suppressing any light of recognition from his eyes.[break][break]

"I have heard they're incomparable," Zev remarked lightly, noting the rose tucked behind Matias' ear but choosing not to comment on it. "I haven't had a chance to visit the shop myself, so I'm glad to see a booth here."[break][break]

He turned then to Elisabeth, who looked completely in her element, framed in the center of the booth by the display bouquets and her Pokémon. The dichotomy between her Rocket persona and public persona continued to amuse him. Based on their last interaction, though, he had started to develop an inkling that her true nature was more like the latter than the former — a pity, if you asked him.[break][break]

As if to remind her of that day, Zev selected a macaron among those set out as free food samples and ate it in one bite. He pretended to contemplate the flavor as he chewed.[break][break]

"Did you bake these yourself, too?" he asked Elisabeth afterward, the awe in his voice coming out naturally. "They're really good."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Open to interaction![break]
- Has set up a booth for his bar, Howling at the Moon[break]
- Currently at the booth for Fiorelli Floristry

[attr="class","zevhpkmn"]

[attr="class","zevhcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".zevh"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhtitle"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;font:800 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:jutify;font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevh .zevhcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 1:09:14 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

hoenn's new normal is much to get used to. although there is no overhanging doom to contend with, the future remains bedazzled with uncertainty.[break][break]

elijah is not here to scout out employees. he already has @soren or to help him, should he require it.[break][break]

rather, he's here to scout out competition. other apothecaries. other florists and botanists. his gogoat catches the scent of one of the aforementioned, but in the process, nearly bumps into 's SMEARGLE.[break][break]

snarling, elijah barks: "watch your dog, old man." he casts the other a sharp glance, the other's coat relatively refined compared to his own, homely clothes. "don't think they have stalls looking for bingo callers here."[break][break]

although elijah may not recognize the man, it is quite possible august has seen him meandering around rocket headquarters...

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"][break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-gogoat"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#99a641; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 22:33:13 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]

's departure left the florist silently disappointed, left to fend for herself with not one, but two dangerous men.

Alas.

"You're very complimentary of my work for someone who hasn't received your flowers yet," Elisabeth said to the first of them, glancing up at with mild amusement as he devoured the donuts. "Not that I mind the preemptive advertising and referrals. We work at weddings as well, you know. Should you see the need for such services soon."

Daffodil the Bellossom took the completed order and handed the receipt to Matias with a bright smile, twirling in place as Elisabeth turned her attention to the new arrival, .

As the fellow Rocket approached her stall, Elisabeth's eyebrows raised ever so faintly despite herself; something about seeing the man in his civilian persona unnerved her deeply. She preferred when the truth of his nature was unmasked, revealed in an interrogation room or with the adrenaline of a battlefield.

Seeing him smile at her as if they hadn't seen one another sink to mutual depths of monstrosity in Rocket was unsettling.

Although there was a hypocrisy in that, given she was doing exactly the same as him. The true difference between them went deeper, unseen: the capacity for empathy, and the complete lack thereof.

"I did bake them," Elisabeth confirmed, nodding at the macarons in the assassin's hands. "My mother and I used to do so together in Kalos." They were a delicate dessert, but once you understood how to complete it, you could make them in as little as five ingredients.

A memory of a Mauville patisserie came to mind, and impishly, she added, "Did you want to purchase some for your lady friend?"

Half of her still didn't believe such a woman existed.

TLDR:
  • We chilling at the flower shop booth with and .
  • Free samples of desserts, tea, perfume spritzes, and flowers available for taking.
  • We have NPC smiles ready and are open to interaction!

[break]
[break]
[break]
Megathread ✿ Fiorelli Floristry Booth ✿ Open to Interaction!
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP