she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
part of your world
POSTED ON May 23, 2019 15:16:02 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tbw"]

[attr="class","line"]
olivia valentine abbiati

[attr="class","tabbox"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=Summary]
[attr="class","scrollbox"]

[attr="class","subtitle"]The Queen

Olivia is a manipulative person with the necessary charisma to get what she needs done; yet, she has the ambition and cruelty of one who doesn't care who she steps on. Her true persona, a woman who craves power and will do anything for it, is hidden behind a public one that is seemingly sympathetic for all and careful of what she says. Her secluded childhood may be to blame for her seemingly dual personalities as she has hidden the power-hungry queen behind the well-spoken educated professor-to-be and gym leader.

[break][break]
[attr="class","subtitle"]Notes

n/a
[break][break]
n/a

[attr="class","sbottom"]
[/PTab]

[PTab=Friends]

Friends are what Olivia consider one of the most valuable things in the world, especially for someone as manipulative as her. People are the currency she deals with, and the more friends you have, the richer you are. If she wants something -- when doesn't she -- Olivia will call a few favors through the many friends she has to make sure she gets what she wants. Plus, the larger her network, the better publicity she can get for her research efforts.

[attr="class","sbottom"]
[/PTab]

[PTab=Enemies]

The sweet and bitter taste Olivia gets from an enemy is different, that's for sure. When one crosses Olivia, they should expect a long and complicated with the woman who plays with people's emotions for fun. She will do everything in her power to manipulate their friends, family, and lovers into detesting them. By the time Olivia is done with someone who dares cross her, they'll be coming to her, begging for a single friend.

[attr="class","sbottom"]
[/PTab]

[PTab=Lovers]

Love is a lie. That's what Olivia has always believed, anyway. She has never truly loved someone, nor has she ever felt that someone loved her. That isn't to say no one has ever told them they love her, or vice versa, but she just did not consider those words real. If the word "love" ever comes out of her mouth, expect it to be a lie. People like to her they're loved, so why not please them to get where she needs to be or what she wants? It's only logical.

[attr="class","sbottom"]
[/PTab]
[/PTabbedContent={tabs:side;tabwidth:200px;}]

[attr="class","line l2"]

TWENTY-EIGHT FEMALE DEMISEXUAL

[attr="class","harjacredit"]harjaww

[newclass=".tbw *::-webkit-scrollbar,.tbw *::-webkit-scrollbar-track,.tbw *::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]border:0!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw *::-webkit-scrollbar"]width:5px;background:#eee;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw *::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]background:#00CCFF;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw,.tbw *"]box-sizing:border-box;vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw"]margin:auto;width:420px;font-family:'libre franklin',arial;color:black;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw .tabbox"]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".PT_table"]border:0[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw table,.tbw tr,.tbw td"]padding:0 !important;margin:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".PT_table > tbody > tr > td:first-of-type"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/eI4m7h8.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw .PT_Tabs_holder"]width:100px!important;position:absolute;left:100px;top:0;color:white;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw .PT_Tabs_holder tbody"]display:flex;align-items:flex-end;justify-content:center;height:350px;flex-direction:column;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw .PT_Tabs_holder td"]padding:15px 10px!important;text-align:right;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic;font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;width:80px;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw .PT_tabs"]background:transparent;border-right:5px solid #00CCFF;color:#111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw .PT_tabs_hover"]background:#212121;border-right:5px solid #212121;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw .PT_tabs_selected"]background:#00CCFF;border-right:5px solid #00CCFF;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw .PT_tabs_selected_hover"]background:#00A3CC;border-right:5px solid #00A3CC;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw .PT_spots"]width:220px;height:350px;background:white[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw .scrollbox"]height:350px;width:220px;padding:10px 10px 0 10px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;font-size:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw .subtitle"]padding:2px 5px;background:#00CCFF;display:inline-block;margin:-2px 5px 0 0;color:white;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold;font-size:11px;font-family:arial;font-style:italic;font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw .sbottom"]height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw .line"]position:relative;padding:15px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;line-height:20px;display:flex;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw .line::before"]content:'';position:absolute;background:url(http://i.imgur.com/1jWmwW8.png);filter:contrast(110%);width:100%;height:100%;top:0;left:0;z-index:4;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw .line div,.tbw .line b,.tbw .line i"]display:block;position:relative;z-index:5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw .line b"]font-size:20px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-1px;margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw .line div"]flex:1;height:1px;margin-top:9px;background:white;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw .line i"]font-size:10px;font-weight:bold;font-family:arial;margin-left:10px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw .l2 div"]margin-top:4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tbw table"]border:0!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".harjacredit"]text-align:center;font-size:8px;font-family:arial;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Libre+Franklin:400,400i,700,700i]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,526 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
part of your world
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2019 10:05:08 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

It's hard to play with the emotions of someone who has effectively cut themselves off of it for years, so I can't see Remy and Olivia becoming true enemies of any sort. Much like her, however, Remiel craves power and control. The advantage she has over him, though, is an understanding that people are more valuable than most may think. Though he's highly educated and well-spoken, he also (likely) doesn't have nearly as much charisma as she does. So where does this leave them? Well, I'm really leaning towards competitive friends, but also a student-mentor kind of relationship that threatens to implode when she realizes he's part of Rocket. How does this sound to you? I can come up with a few different ways for them to meet, but if you have ideas then I'm totally eager to hear them. =]
close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
part of your world
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2020 5:32:27 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

It's hard to play with the emotions of someone who has effectively cut themselves off of it for years, so I can't see Remy and Olivia becoming true enemies of any sort. Much like her, however, Remiel craves power and control. The advantage she has over him, though, is an understanding that people are more valuable than most may think. Though he's highly educated and well-spoken, he also (likely) doesn't have nearly as much charisma as she does. So where does this leave them? Well, I'm really leaning towards competitive friends, but also a student-mentor kind of relationship that threatens to implode when she realizes he's part of Rocket. How does this sound to you? I can come up with a few different ways for them to meet, but if you have ideas then I'm totally eager to hear them. =]

olivia & remmy

olivia is always looking to take on new students or proteges, especially ones that she sees a part of herself in. there's an arc that i've been meaning to get started with that i think remmy could work with. maybe the two of them infiltrate the crown (olivia's group) and even compete for her attention (since river is olivia's son she doesn't know about). let me know your thoughts and we can get something going!
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,526 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
part of your world
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2020 19:05:05 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

That sounds awesome!! I love that idea. I'm gonna read up on your group thread, then I'll probably reach out to you on Discord, too, if that's okay!

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
part of your world
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2020 14:55:29 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar

When I first joined the site, I remember seeing the 'Lorekeeper' attached to your character in a few places. I'm guessing that that was pushed aside in favour of councilwoman duties, but if you ever want a young, uneducated and ever-curious kid to teach lore to, Annie's around! She's not really one for respecting authority, which might put the at odds, but she does have a lot of question about history and gods and what-have-you.