august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
in 'n out [ mission | open ]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2019 1:07:36 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","firetop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
seasons die one after another

[attr="class","starrytext"]outside of an old bank. there were many people of different shapes, sizes, and shady fashion entering it. the place was practically half beaten up, why were so many people out and about visiting the bank at night? weren't all the bank tellers evacuated with the citizens anyway?! mateo, dressed in all black. watched from afar. black shades were seen placed over his eyes, a leather biker jacket to match. his usual stomach brace was around his stomach and, as per usual, he wore no shirt. he adorned a pair of black leather pants and knee-high combat boots; his pants leg could be seen tucked into them.

placing on his fingerless gloves. he'd casually look the part of someone who belonged here. "thanks to that league official giving us the details, it should be an easy in-n-out situation! we just have to get into that underground fight ring, find the owner's office, and search high and low for whatever the client wanted us to get. he said we'd know when we see it?" sighing, he'd lean against the wall and scratch the side of his head.

"like that's anything to go off on though. just search the office and we'll see? first off, why have a fight club in a bank? that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard of. either way, the owner of the bank said that we just need to get into his office. which should be easy, right? most banks only have one level." or so mateo thought. having forgotten an important detail that there was a hidden bunker found inside. which is probably where they're fighting. "we just have to seem like we're apart of security and sneak off to the office when we get the chance." mateo spoke to his partner(s?).

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]@open
MISSION: [ MISSION DETAILS ]
let's do something crazy. i have no idea what i wrote.
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext b]color:#81b4ee;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]