light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
light's garden
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 8:43:10 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

outside of his garden alongside gallade and zoroark. the pair would watch as began to plant a seed. with the aid of a friendly benefactor, he was given a nice treat due to rocket's recent assistance. he was told to plant these seeds with the promise of something interesting to sprout from his short work. he wondered as to what this mystery surprise was.

notes: ----

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
light's garden
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2020 19:42:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.gardenBG]--gardenColor:#65C498[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","gardenBG"]
[attr="class","gardenHead"]
a floette

arrives!

[attr="class","gardenCut"]
[attr="class","gardenCutIn"]
[attr="class","gardenCutBG"]

[attr="class","gardenIMG"]

[attr="class","gardenText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
stats

female - flower veil[break]
light of ruin / moonblast / petal dance /[break]aromatherapy / wish / misty terrain

AFTER PLANTING THE SEED, nothing occurs. despite the curious make of the seed, its bloody colour, almost reminiscent to that of a heart or organ, cadis finds that there is little drama in the planting. how unfortunate. how daft. for the famous coordinator, twilight, dawn grandier, something as anticlimactic as this is worse than disappointing.[break][break]

but it is the sight that arrives on the morrow that startles. from that one planted seed, from one day's passing, a mysterious flower has grown to full size. it is comparable to the flowers floette love, but this one is different. this plant has six petals rather than five, and the stem, so vibrantly red, is naked. no leaves. nothing to mar the shape. oddly enough, the flower seems to resonate with an energy... but one can not place the sensation on anything analogous to present day.[break][break]

a floette wanders close, having hid from cadis upon his arrival. it waltzes around the flower, and is able to pluck it from the ground. there is no harm done to the plant, it seems. seemingly thankful to you, it extends a hand to cadis, while the other swings the plant sweetly. innocently.[break][break]

for a moment, the flower glows with pink-purplish light before fading.[break][break]

will you take this floette?

[attr="class","gardenTag"]

[break]
post to accept this unique eternal flower floette & unique event move only this floette can learn!

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
light's garden
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 1:38:18 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"what are you..." cadis inquired with curiosity. the pokemon hovered before him in wait of their acceptance. "your color, i've never seen your kind l---" it was then that something odd happen; he was fascinated by the floette. so, with his trustful grin, cadis would extend his hand to greet the floette as he'd welcome it into his ranks. with an delusive expression, he'd say, "welcome to my sanctuary, i hope we can prove to be great friends." this floette held potential value and cadis was going to uncover as to what hidden value was.

notes: accepting the floette.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
light's garden
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 2:10:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

e-f floette

was caught!

stats

female - flower veil[break]
light of ruin / moonblast / petal dance /[break]aromatherapy / wish / misty terrain

CHARMED BY THE COORDINATOR, the eternal flower floette complies. accepting cadis' offer of friendship, the fairy pokemon enters the man's ranks, its hidden potential hidden by its startling hues. however, the boss would sense that there is some incredible vigor to this plant. to this pokemon. it seems to pull on vitality... and exude it at the same time...[break][break]

cadis would soon find out that the flower it has plucked shows no sign of withering. it remains healthy, pristine and immortal.[break][break]

[break]
you caught the eternal flower floette!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
light's garden
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 22:49:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

lunatone

attacks the garden!

stats

genderless - levitate[break]
moonlight / moonblast / stone edge / hypnosis / harden

AT NIGHT, a Lunatone may stray far from its ancient home. It hovers around your berry trees— but the question has to be asked: do Lunatone even eat?

[break]
post by apr 24 to catch or fend off the pokemon!

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
light's garden
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2021 21:23:42 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"]it was too late.

one of his three berries had been eaten by the lunatone. the moon-faced bitch proceeded to run off in the night scampering as mateo chased it in his underwear. "get back here, idjit!" he would exclaim. "my berries!? don't you know how long it takes to grow these!?" he half a mind to start carrying the bucky.

note: claiming two berries, one got eaten hehe.

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.light b]color: #dea02c[/newclass]