i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
Vibe's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2019 7:08:33 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","grapes_bg_1"]
[attr="class","grapes_top"]Adam Shepard
25 | Male | League | Senoir Ranger | App
[attr="class","grapes_body"]
[attr="class","grapes_title"]About
Adam Shepard used to be a hot trainer who went from region to region challenging their leagues to prove that he was the best to ever do it and for a while that was all he wanted out of life.

He had garnered for himself a reputation of being fierce and relentless in battle and in his personal life. His career had come to a screeching halt when Rocket took over Kanto and was planning on making Johto their next mark.

He joined the fight against Rocket, be a part of the force that stopped their takeover of Kanto’s sister region. Adam became a much more laid-back and friendly person after this, with a much stronger desire to help those around him and especially Pokémon.

It was part of the reason why he came to Hoenn and decided to become a Ranger, especially given the region was suffering its own Rocket problems.

Now that things are much more peaceful he busies himself with ranger work. He much prefers working out in the wild than having to some dumb desk jockey work or something involving league bureaucracy.

[attr="class","grapes_title"]Likeships
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla tortor dolor, dictum in enim at, convallis ultrices justo. Nunc non diam mauris. Proin sed ligula ut ipsum suscipit dictum. Nullam rhoncus velit et egestas rhoncus. Nullam eleifend rutrum nunc, sit amet rutrum arcu venenatis quis. Donec et felis quis est viverra gravida a in tellus. Aliquam ullamcorper libero quis risus maximus cursus eget non nulla.

[attr="class","grapes_title"]Hateships
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla tortor dolor, dictum in enim at, convallis ultrices justo. Nunc non diam mauris. Proin sed ligula ut ipsum suscipit dictum. Nullam rhoncus velit et egestas rhoncus. Nullam eleifend rutrum nunc, sit amet rutrum arcu venenatis quis. Donec et felis quis est viverra gravida a in tellus. Aliquam ullamcorper libero quis risus maximus cursus eget non nulla.

[attr="class","grapes_title"]Loveships
[attr="class","grapes_bg_2"]
[attr="class","grapes_top"]Eva Dumont
30 | Female | Rocket | Head Scientist | App
Rocket’s aloof Head Scientist, Eva hails from Kalos and specializes in the fields of engineering, biology and astrobiology. Before joining Rocket Eva, using the alias of Pandora, worked freelance and offered her expertise and skills to various different companies and organizations ranging from all sides of the spectrum in terms of legality.

Her talents were eventually noticed by a man named Desmond Kelly, the previous head scientist of Rocket. She had come on as an assistant but eventually was promoted to replace her employer as he rose to the rank of Underboss. Despite her change of position and the responsibility that came with it Eva has not changed much in her ways.

Unless directed to by Cadis or a proxy of his she spends most of her time in one of her labs working on different projects, some for rocket and some for her own. This was part of why she decided to join rocket and why she’s stuck around for as long as she has, the ability to do as she pleases.

No committee, no overbearing boss, or any other moron to stop her from doing what sort of research she wants. Most people within Rocket have not met her and only know her by her alias. The common conception of Rocket’s Head Scientist is that she’s cold, blunt, and doesn’t like to be bothered much.

[attr="class","grapes_bg_3"]
[attr="class","grapes_top"]Shin Ríos
29 | Male | Rocket | Grunt | App
tbd

[attr="class","grapes_bg_4"]
[attr="class","grapes_top"]June Fair
21 | Female | League | Cadet | App
TBD

[googlefont=Fira Sans:300][googlefont=Open Sans][newclass=".grapes_bg_1"]width:250px;height:250px;background:url('https://images2.imgbox.com/52/15/3efmJaDO_o.png');padding:25px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_2"]width:250px;height:250px;background:url('https://images2.imgbox.com/58/c0/8qAb2klz_o.png');padding:25px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_3"]width:250px;height:250px;background:url('https://images2.imgbox.com/fc/fa/0DL0CTOA_o.png');padding:25px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_bg_4"]width:250px;height:250px;background:url('https://images2.imgbox.com/70/1e/3MFESVh3_o.png');padding:25px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".grapes_top"]width:260px;height:30px;background-color:#fafcfd;padding:10px 20px 10px 20px;opacity:0.9;margin-top:100px;margin-left:-25px;font-family:Fira Sans;line-height:15px;transition:ease-in-out 0.5s; -webkit-transition:ease-in-out 0.5s; -moz-transition:ease-in-out 0.5s; -o-transition:ease-in-out 0.5s; -ms-transition:ease-in-out 0.5s;[/newclass][newclass=".grapes_body"]width:250px;height:200px;padding:25px;margin-top:300px;margin-left:-25px;background-color:#fafcfd;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;font-family:Open Sans;transition:ease-in-out 0.5s; -webkit-transition:ease-in-out 0.5s; -moz-transition:ease-in-out 0.5s; -o-transition:ease-in-out 0.5s; -ms-transition:ease-in-out 0.5s;[/newclass][newclass=".grapes_title"]padding-left:5px;border-left:3px solid #818181;font-size:12px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=".grapes_bg_1:hover .grapes_top"]margin-top:-25px;[/newclass][newclass=".grapes_bg_2:hover .grapes_top"]margin-top:-25px;[/newclass][newclass=".grapes_bg_3:hover .grapes_top"]margin-top:-25px;[/newclass][newclass=".grapes_bg_4:hover .grapes_top"]margin-top:-25px;[/newclass][newclass=".grapes_bg_1:hover .grapes_body"]margin-top:0px;[/newclass][newclass=".grapes_bg_2:hover .grapes_body"]margin-top:0px;[/newclass][newclass=".grapes_bg_3:hover .grapes_body"]margin-top:0px;[/newclass][newclass=".grapes_bg_4:hover .grapes_body"]margin-top:0px;[/newclass][newclass=".grapes_body::-webkit-scrollbar"]width:3px;background-color:#fafcfd;[/newclass][newclass=".grapes_body::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]width:3px;background-color:#818181;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Vibe's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2019 20:04:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","sammy"]

So I was thinking about the fact that they're the same age and that Sam and Adam have traveled around a lot. Sam's in Rocket to pay off his mother's medical bills, really. It's not a loyalty thing simply because he doesn't believe in being loyal to anybody who isn't worth his time.... so basically anybody but close friends and his mother. 'Factions' and 'League vs Rocket' rivalry means little to nothing to him.

I was thinking, since they both traveled, maybe they could be childhood pals? Maybe in the traveling they did they ran into each other and had a battle? Sam def would have lost because he really hasn't gotten good at battling until recently. His mother was more the 'I wanna be the very best' type than he was back in the day. But he would have admired how much Adam had done and accomplished even at a younger age, might have inspired Sam to be the not so much a pansy that he is now?

I think a reunion in Hoenn between the two would be cool. Could make it a random mission because I'm infamy THIRSTY or it could be a social because I'm also money THORSTIE. Up to you! Feel free to shoot me a DM.
[newclass=.sammy] font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;line-height:13px; [/newclass][newclass=.sammy b]color:#765D75;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.sammy i]color:#765D75;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.sammy a]color:#765D75;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Vibe's Plotter
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2019 16:44:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Gemma &

Hi! I’m finally hitting up plotters~ I think that Gemma and Adam would get on well, though. I was thinking perhaps they could be childhood friends? Since they’re both from Johto (Gemma is from Goldenrod), maybe they knew each other way back in the day! Now that she’s been transferred to Hoenn to help with things here, perhaps they could reconnect?

Feel free to suggest something else, though! I’m up for anything, you can reach me on my plot page or through PM’s. :3
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Vibe's Plotter
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2019 7:50:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
& Rose would get along well I think, and she really needs someone to teach her how to train and battle her babies-- she would happily just let them mooch off of her and that would mean so much lost potential! Open to any other suggestions you have for her, an extremely sweet, rather odd, but very well meaning Ranger.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Vibe's Plotter
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 21:37:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

flirt with len she'll just take it as niceness and probably end up doing the same back without realizing it. i feel like adam is one of those people who can actually tolerate lenora's personality and so they'd get along pretty decently because of it. she'll enjoy hearing about adam's travels and idk buy him things to win his friendship
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
Vibe's Plotter
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2019 15:00:55 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
@poufkin
Ah yes, welcome to the Shepard dojo! You must refer to Adam now as Sensei and bow whenever you meet him! Having Adam teach someone the ropes will be a lot of fun so I’m def down for this. Outside of battling and training, he can give plenty of tips and advice on how to be a better ranger and maybe drag her into his shenanigans.

@lenora

Yes spoil this man and he’ll be your friend for life! I mean erm he’ll value her friendship through her personality and shared hobbies! Joking aside I’m really down for these two to interact, I think it’ll be a lot of fun to have someone play off of Adam’s flirty nature. Let’s do it.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Vibe's Plotter
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2019 13:29:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar

plot where adam mistakes monty as a girl and flirts and monty flirts back and then monty realizes what's happening but says nothing until adam figures it out maybe swimming or something in a mission and then adam gets extremely uncomfortable while monty laughs and is like 'it's good bro' and they become friends

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
Vibe's Plotter
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 3:13:01 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

I'm looking to get some battle training for Lucas. I saw you were training Noelle and was wondering if you'd be up for that with Lucas since he's terribly inexperienced. Maybe Noelle could have referred Adam to Lucas as a good teacher :thinking:
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
Vibe's Plotter
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 19:29:47 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

Where would you want the training to go down? It could be more private with Lucas inviting Adam to his house for the (paid?) lessons or vice versa.
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
Vibe's Plotter
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 1:27:29 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

Sounds like a plan. I'll make a thread at Lucas' home sometime this weekend. He's got a batttling area.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Vibe's Plotter
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2020 4:05:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
+ eileen
diplomat and the fighter, where the fighter wants to mess things up and the quiet diplomat has to go along with it because it's too late to talk about peaceful solutions.

i am definitely in for their rocky start! eileen's calm nature and adam's explosion would definitely help these two in any scenario. the two learning from one another, adam to find diplomacy and eileen to know when it's time to take action and attack instead of talking things out.

that's all i have, but anymore we can definitely talk it out in discord or you can reply to mine/your plotter!