[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
I. DESERT RUINS

[attr="class","aname2"]
WELCOME TO THE RAID!

[attr="class","ipad"]
EMERGENCY! SOS![break][break]

five days ago, a mysterious entrance emerged near mauville city that immediately captured the attentions of trainers and explorers all over the region. as they rush to the scene of the incident, they all venture into the cave to see what lies beneath.[break][break]

one day ago, a distress signal emerged from the same location. no other messages came, and no form of communication could be set up. left stranded, the league immediately dispatched their officers and rangers to the scene of the incident, hoping to investigate and potentially save the missing explorers.[break][break]

league, your mission is to enter the ruins, investigate, locate and potentially save the missing explorers.[break][break]

rocket, there has been an anonymous tip that something else is hidden deep within the ruins. why else would that many people rush in at the same time? your mission, straight from the boss, is to find your way in and bring back what's truly hidden in the ruins. you will be greatly rewarded, should you succeed.[break][break]

RULES![break][break]
  • this raid is death-enabled!
  • this raid will last around one week.
  • there will only be one main thread (this one). which means you have to include a notes section of what your character does, where they are, and anything else you can think of. remember to tag who you're interacting with!
  • there is a strict twenty-four hour post rule! it's a fast-paced raid so you have to post or risk getting ejected.
  • staff will post once every twenty-four hours.
  • there is no particular post order but please be mindful not to flood the thread!
  • you can bring up to three pokemon in with you but be careful! they are susceptible to dying.

[googlefont=Montserrat][googlefont=Roboto Condensed]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 4:57:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
MOD POST

[attr="class","aname2"]
READ CAREFULLY

[attr="class","ipad"]
YOU VENTURE FORTH...[break][break]
as the rescue team advances into the maw of the ruins, the dry lungs of the cavern heave forth with a fetid air. although the light from the entrance seeps in several steps, the overwhelming darkness of the cave strips visibility past an early point. it seems like several pokemon may be needed to light the way through the treacherous underground.[break][break]

you swear you can hear the faint voices of the trapped men and women. but they're simply tricks played by the occasional dripping of cave water and the stray echoes of a zubat's cry. faint designs seem to accent the cavern walls, but the dark is greedy and hides them, engulfing the fetid landscape with its sticky tar.[break][break]

but that is not all. the voices of your superiors resonate in the recesses of your minds. among you are allies. and among you are enemies. who can you trust?[break][break]

what do you do?
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat][googlefont=Roboto Condensed]

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 5:17:40 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]
[attr="class","euterpe2"]
[attr="class","euterpetop"]

[attr="class","euterpeline"]

[attr="class","euterpeicon"][attr="class","ion-leaf"]

[attr="class","euterpepost"]

She had no pokemon to provide light--not even a flashlight.[break][break]

Bailey hung in the middle of the pack, listening to the noises that reverberated through the dark caverns. Was it voices? Or was it her mind playing tricks? Anxious to the darkness that closed in from all sides, she kept her head low and flanked close by her partner's side.[break][break]

was the only familiar face. Her team of three pokemon had been assembled in case they encountered resistance within the caverns–not for support. She came with the muscle...and the three orbs were oddly absent from her belt. They were kept close to her chest, tucked in the pocket that was in the inner lining of her jacket.[break][break]

How many people were trapped down here? She wondered. “I'd rather deal with the ghosts.”[break][break]

notes: close to daniel walker. has no pokemon to light up the dark.

[attr="class","euterpeline"]

[attr="class","euterpetag"]FOR THE RAID

[attr="class","euterpenotes"]

oof

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.euterpe]border-left:solid 5px #222222;background-color:#ffffff;color:#222222;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:374px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpe2]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;border-left:none;padding:39px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop]height:70px;margin-bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop div]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop img]height:60px;width:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeline]border-top:double 3px #e5e5e5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeicon]background-color:#ffffff;font-size:20px;color:#e5e5e5;width:40px;text-align:center;margin:-12px auto 0px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;width:150px;text-align:center;margin:-5px auto 0px auto;background-color:#ffffff;text-transform:uppercase;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost]padding:25px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost font]font:14px Montserrat;color:#999999;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpenotes]color:#999999;padding-top:25px;font-size:10px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 5:44:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]
[attr="class","woo2"]一期一会

[attr="class","woo3"]
she kept a tight grip on the peculiarly angled phone, scanning the flood of individuals gathered before the mysterious cave. taking a moment to capture a breath taking visual of the cave with its mouth wide open ready to accept the masses into its belly before turning the back of the phone to capture her own features.[break][break]

❝ what you have just witnessed is the mysterious cave that appeared a few days ago near mauville city and the enormous amounts of league affiliates going out of their to way to rescue the poor souls who have been trapped within this dreadful abyss. ❞
she paused for a moment to close her eyes in a solemn manner, slowly shaking her head and then slowly opening her eyes to stare right into the camera. ❝ this is fumiko watanabe reporting to you personally at the location of the torrid cave, where i plan to witness this daring rescue and provide my own support. ❞[break][break]

flicking her finger to stop the recording, she took care keep the phone tight in her grip as her blue eyes scanned the people around her. as the call to begin marching their way into the cave resounded in her ears, she followed behind like a curious puppy. her attention was easily caught by the careless comment from a girl most likely around her age. sliding her way through the few people in her way, she sidled right up and leaned into the woman's space. ❝ i wouldn't. i don't know about you, but i'm not interested in getting cursed. besides, everyone knows that real dangers of a cave is the pokemon that'll tear into your flesh and lick your blood clean! ❞[break][break]

she gave emphasis with her claim as she posed for a clawed attack and fake bit in the woman's direction. acting like a small ravenous creature before smoothing out her features to smile sweetly at bailey. she took the time to pull out the small flashlight she had in her bag hung around her torso, flicking it on to make it easier for her to see her immediate surroundings.[break][break]

❝ keep up, rookie, or you'll get eaten! ❞ she pulled out into a small jog to make her way towards the front of the pack. she needed to be were the action is gonna be!!![break][break]

she smells a story....and the blood of rocket crying for her.[break][break]
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo5"]words; 395

[attr="class","woo5"]tags; , @open!

[attr="class","woo5"]notes tldr; took a camera shot of cave and the people, documenting what's happening. talking to , maybe try to scare her. oops. took out flashlight and jogged to the front.

[attr="class","woo6"]

[attr="class","copyright"]new york station

[Googlefont=ubuntu|roboto condensed]
[newclass=.woo1]background-color:#141414;padding:20px;width:400px;height:540px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo2]background-color:#c9327c;margin:-20px -20px 10px -20px;padding:20px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px;font-family:ubuntu;font-size:10px;line-height:50px;color:#141414;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3]text-align:justify;padding:10px;line-height:12px;font:10px roboto condensed;letter-spacing:1px;width:200px;height:350px;overflow:auto;color:#e2dedd;margin:10px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3 b]color:#c9327c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #141414;border-right:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#c9327c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #141414;border-top:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#c9327c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#141414;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo4]padding:10px;border:5px solid #c9327c;height:100px;width:100px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo5]background-color:#c9327c;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;line-height:20px;margin:10px 0px 0px 50px;font:10px roboto condensed;color:#141414;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo5 a]color:#e2dedd!important;font-size:10px!important;text-transform:lowercase!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo6]background-color:#c9327c;margin:10px -20px -20px -20px;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.copyright a]color:#c9327c!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 5:49:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","snowtitle"]→ DESERT RUINS RAID ←

[attr="class","snowscroll"]Ava's gaze trailed downward as she switched on her flashlight, lids weighed heavy over her eyes as her lips weighed soft in a frown. Its light pierced a notable line through the cavern's shadows, bathing only a selected area in stark, artificial light.

Her carefully chosen steps kept her to the edge of the group, the thought of being packed in with shoulders at either side proving too much for the uniformed cadet to bear as she pressed into the cave - Sniper a ready gargoyle at her shoulder as her ever loyal Rockruff pad along at her side, tail bobbing back and forth in contented excitement as the pup stare into the black of the shadows stretched out before them.

"Back-up's here," she called softly, listening to her gentle voice echo off the walls of the ruin. Her request was cool and calm as she continued, taking care not to raise her voice enough that it might disturb potentially dangerous overhanging stones ahead. 
"Stay calm."

"Do your thing Nails," she spoke as she spanned the flashlight to the right, watching the shadows scatter from its path.

The young Rockruff was plenty pleased to comply, her nose setting to the stone floor before wiggling in a leisurely odor sleuth.

"Is it just me or does it smell bad in here?" the cadet questioned in a careless tone, her flashlight drifting to the left as she attempted to make out their surroundings. She rolled her shoulder to adjust the weight of the heavy length of rope coiled there. With any luck they'd be out of there before the thing left her sore.

- @any -

NAILS ♀
KEEN EYE

♂  SNIPER
KEEN EYE

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;border-right:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;background-color:#bcb5c0!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;border-top:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;background-color:#bcb5c0!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#FDFDFD!important;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll a]font-family:verdana!important;font-size:10px!important;text-transform:capitalize!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowtitle a]font-family:georgia!important;font-size:7pt!important;color:#3f283e!important;text-transform:upperrcase!important;[/newclass]

✔ ava keeps to the edge of the group
✔ used a flashlight to look around
✔ rockruff used odor sleuth to search
✔ pidgey is alert at ava's shoulder
✔ brought some rope for the rescue
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 7:08:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar

joey pushes onward with the rest. he wears a black facemask- one more fashionable than practical, but it serves to conceal his face from the familiar folk. but he didn't need to worry much. his affiliations - for the time being - remain murky and unknown, much like the vast expanse of dark before them. to most, he's just a kid. and he is.

the flashlights begin to click on. beams of light from technology and pokemon alike pierce into the uncharted cavern. the reporter worries him. with her camera and meticulous narration, one mistake meant extreme exposure.

he moves out of the way of nails, the rockruff, and wrinkles his nose at ava's utterance.

"just smells old." joey says. he spots the rope. time to play the part of the samaritan. his lips move underneath the fabric like worms. "rope looks heavy. want some help carrying it?"

TLDR: wearing a facemask to make his identity inconspicuous to people like . worries about @fumiko's presence, and offers help with the rope.

@raid
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 7:56:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
nothing about this mission sets ian at ease.

some of their number are allies? some are enemies? ian doesn't know how to make that information useful, so ian does not bother passing that message to his own people. some of his assistants volunteer for the rescue, but he wanders deeper, further than the others. rocket is the bigger prize here, and he would not have dispatched all these resources for the sake of some researchers.

(dahlia makes many decisions that he does not agree with, and she has yet to justify any of them.)

the umbreon walks ahead of him, providing moonlight with the circles on her body. the trainer trusts hecate's eyes before his own, and she wanders freely in the cavern. a couple of false starts later, she finally finds something. ian jogs up to a relatively fresh corpse.

"hey mal, i'll need some light." ian gestures for his husband to come over.

notes: goes up farther + slightly different path from everyone else w/ and ends up finding a body gg
close tab

played by

noodles

who knows
27 height
27 height
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @daniel
DANIEL WALKER
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 9:04:16 GMT
DANIEL WALKER Avatar
[GoogleFont=Old Standard TT]
{}
AND YOU KNOW THAT WE'RE DOOMED, MY DEAR—WE'RE SLOW DANCING IN A BURNING ROOM

[attr="class","monsterexo"]the rescue team is comprised of many faces he doesn't recognize: the majority are league members, which should put him at ease, but the simple fact that there are a select few who aren't league worries him. it's unsettling to look at the faces around him and not be able to put his trust, nor faith, in anyone.

except for his partner, . flashlight in his hand, it comes as no surprise when he learns she doesn't have hers. typical. "sure makes that mission look like a cakewalk, huh?" his words are immediately followed by an interruption that comes from a reporter with stark purple hair; a bit louder than usual, and under the circumstances, he has an excuse for getting startled.

"fuck, where did you—" he mutters under his breath, mostly to himself as @fumiko addresses bailey. he can't help but overhear and chuckle towards the end. "very reassuring. thank you, reporter." his tone is void of any hostility; if anything, he finds the situation amusing.

there are too many entities to focus on, but none of them matter in the moment as his attention is drawn to the faint sounds of distress; is it a trick? he's not too sure anymore.

"do you think they're okay?" he can't stop himself from asking. he turns to bailey cooper. "the missing explorers." 

» close to .
» reacts to @fumiko.
» interacting with .
» flashlight in hand.
MADE BY ★MEULK

[newclass=.monsterexo]line-height:14px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass][newclass=.monsterexo b]color:#f08658;[/newclass][newclass=.monsterexo a]color:#f08658!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 9:13:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar

lucien gazed at all of those around him. it appeared dahlia had scraped the bottom of the barrel with this lot. each one appeared more eager than the last to complete this. perhaps most of them would survive to do so.

perhaps.

lucien, like the rest of them, was informed of traitors in the amidst their ranks. it'd be simple to just have everyone around him killed. dinner for his prized felines. it would be frowned upon, but effective.

the cadet held the idea in his back pocket as he followed the group. his eyes flashed when he recognized , a simple wave giving away his presence to the man. lucien's opinion of him was no different than the day they met.

ordinary.

he stayed on the outskirts of the group, just far enough to still be considered huddled with them, but close enough to not be isolated in the pitch black. confidence was one thing. foolishness, another.

his pyroars took a defensive stance around him. like shadows they never left his side. superior senses at work, discerning threats or obstacle at any turn.

curiously his attention shifted to . she seemed to be the only with a semblance of sense. taking note, he too scowered his surroundings. the mans visage bored, uninterested. the flashlight was warm in his hands.

"perhaps the traitors could simply volunteer to reveal themselves?" his tone amused; his attention elsewhere. it seemed as if lucien wasn't even that interested in rooting them out.

lucien took out his notepad and wrote something down, putting it back into it's pocket. perhaps he'd find what he was looking for here. the thought alone was enough for lucien to smile optimistically.

if this didn't work out... there was always plan B.

» surrounded by his two lions
» position himself near the outside of the group, but not too far.
» waves and then takes a keen interest in , though it doesn't linger.
» asks nicely for the team rocket members to get this over with.
» writes in his notepad and thinks odd thoughts.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 10:22:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Guided by the hand of the guilty

There was strength in numbers, but with each new body came greater potential for stagnation and discord. Alex lets the young cadets move ahead on their own, and avoids the route his fellow council member takes. An overlooked nook in the cave catches his eye. He finds that if he gets on his knees he can crawl through. This is the path he takes.

It’s only a hole, and once he’s on the other side, he can stand up again. Dusting the dirt off his knees and rising, he notes ”Our ultimate priority is finding the explorers...” A sentiment he shared with any cadet that would listen before the start of the mission, he now echoed to the pokemon–mawile and torterra (his gardevoir remained in her ball)–that followed him. ”...But I can’t help but wonder what these designs on the wall are.” The flashlight strapped to his chest illuminates the markings, and Alex slides his hand smoothly across the wall. He rests his eyes on them for a moment too, but has no time to scrutinize more closely. There are lives at stake. He keeps moving.

@open | ### | Alex broke off on his own (main league group was getting big/feel free to follow him), gets momentarily distracted by cave markings, but begins to move on.

[googlefont=Alegreya Sans SC:400]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 10:22:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
arlette’s quickly starting to regret ever signing herself up for this mission. as horrible as it is she was finding it hard to work up the will to play hero and detective in a damp, dark ass cave. she narrows her eyes towards @fumiko during the entirety of her report. temptation had been high to simply shove her middle finger clear into view of the camera in hopes of giving the girl more work if she did choose to use the footage. but she didn’t, instead keeping the idea to herself and turning her flashlight on. they were all fucked if this was all they had.

georgette, her furfrou, sniffs the ground around the crowd, careful to weave its body through it undisturbed. at least her pokemon had some sense of where to go.

"perhaps the traitors could simply volunteer to reveal themselves?" arlette has to focus on not laughing. she doubts @andromeda is serious but the notion is funny regardless. though, it could work if the rockets were as stupid as a boy who wrote things down in the dark. maybe than they’d all get to go home early.

she shone her flashlight towards the walls of the caves, slowly moving it forward to see just how little the artificial light penetrated the dark. everyone was either waiting on someone to take the lead or not caring enough to see what the others were doing. if arlette had to choose one she’d prefer the latter. she leads georgette away from the group, venturing a short distance away from the main party and forward, keeping close to the wall of the cave.

• furfrou (georgette) is out of her pokeball smelling around the cave
• reacts to @fumiko & @andromeda
• relatively close but walks away from the group to go forward a little
• flashlight in hand to light up as much of her path as possible
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 11:15:06 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Lagging fairly behind, a lavender haired man, would send out a Volcarona. “Boo, light.” He would command, the fire moth cloaking part if itself in a dim flame and creating just enough light to guide the man, nothing more or less.

Sure, it would be helpful for the Volcarona to shine more brightly, and yes, it did in fact have the power to (it isn’t known as a sun incarnate for nothing) but what fun would that be for everyone else? Not much if you asked Kim.

So, as the two walked forward, spotting the pack of what he could only assume to be his coworkers, he would spot a familiar figure moving ahead of them, one that he could almost tolerate.

Walking around the group as the Volcarona flew overhead, Kim would put on a smile as he gave a quick on-off pat of the shoulder to Arlette.

Hey there Arla, how about we team up if you’re gonna ditch those squares?

The Volcarona’s flame would burn a bit brighter, attempting to assist where the flashlight couldn’t as well as give a sort of spotlight for the two. Kim has to be the center of attention after all.

@fumiko @joey @yiannis @andromeda @alexander @arlette lol, big dimly lit flame moth flyin around in a dark ass cave
• catches up with @arlette and tries to team up
• make a spotlight on him and arlette

close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
twenty-seven
january 3
saffron, kanto
homosexual
team silph
officer
30 height
30 height
did i close my fist around something delicate?
awards
174 posts
zeke rainey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zeke
zeke rainey
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 13:27:41 GMT
zeke rainey Avatar
[attr="class","dilyrics4"]Glory to the night that shows me what i am as i go to the party on my knees saying take it all please. tell me no, tell me no
[attr="class","dilyric4"]somebody please
[attr="class","dibody4"]This falls out of his jurisdiction as a member of the police force and he knows it. Whether or not it is his moral responsibility to try and take charge of the group is lost on him -- he is no leader. He walks in the middle of the group and stands among the members that were wise enough to bring a flashlight. His hand guides its path slowly over his periphery, his eyes scanning what visible faces were around him to find that all of them are unfamiliar. It doesn't matter -- maybe it's better this way. It gives him liberty to operate without bias as the mixed bag of league and rocket move forward as one, though it is short lived as members start to peel off. To him, it feels silly to go off on one's own, and he lets out a humorless chuckle as several members go off on their own.

"And what happens when they get lost? Do we have to find them too?" the words aren't particularly loud but they're audible to those standing around him. Zeke finds himself standing behind a camera phone attached to a chatty reporter; his eyes fall to the ruinous floor as her piercing voice slices through the mystical air with its shrillness. He is grateful when she distances herself from him. He looks over to the woman walking beside him, . It did smell.

"Yeah, and not that normal moist cavern smell. Almost...I don't know..." his voice trails off, not wanting to bring up rotting flesh. That isn't quite the smell anyways: none of the missing explorers would have been dead long enough. He can't put his finger on it as his Kabuto wriggles, still clinging to the external surface of his backpack like a leech. Zeke continues to pace at the center of the pack, eyes dancing over the other members warily.

- Provides light with a flashlight
- Comments on @alexander, @arlette,
- Interacts with

[attr="class","ditags3"]@ raid

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.dilyrics4]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dilyric4]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#1ab0fe;width:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dibody4 b]color:#1ab0fe; font-size:10px[/newclass]
[newclass=.ditags4]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#999;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ditags4 a]color:#1ab0fe;[/newclass]