saffron city
silph-sexual
SILPH ACTING PRESIDENT
cadet
you and i
and no one else
54 height
54 height
on the nights I catch you standing, are you waiting for me?
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lillian
LILLIAN GLASS
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 19:28:52 GMT
LILLIAN GLASS Avatar

as the party progresses lillian sticks herself firmly to the side of the group. she makes her way through the darkness assisted by the devon scope that covers her eyes -- its visor revealing the features of the cave and the shapes of the bodies around her. it was initially her intention to stay like this (off to the side, cautious but within range to help if needed) but as the progress of those ahead of her first slows and then halts completely she realizes joining the pack has become somewhat of an inevitability.

the light of the various pokemon and flashlights necessitates she remove her scope, so she slides it up onto her forehead before taking stock of what she's got. aside from the scope she sports a small backpack -- weighty on account of the equipment inside, though none of it will help the party bridge the chasm. not that her assistance appears to be necessary. getting closer to the group she sees the teamwork already on display and figures she'll just have to wait her turn to cross like everyone else. in the meantime she opts to keep to herself.

better to offer no help than disruptive help.

notes: lillian is geared with a devon scope and a small backpack. she's slightly off to the side, near the middle of the pack. she's trying to keep to herself while waiting for her chance to cross the abyss.

active pokemon: none

@raid

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 21:19:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]
Thanks to his Lampent being around Riley wasn't really having any trouble seeing in the ruins as he started to walk into the old place. For perhaps the first time the gym leader was genuinely happy that he had the Lampent on his person, at first it wasn't really a pokemon he was terribly interested in but it was certainly proving its worth as a lamp.

Despite the severity of the situation for the lost explorers inside Riley was actually keeping his cool for the most part, doing his best to try to think of a way to get them out once they were found. Were they able to walk on their own? If not he'd have to have Charizard carry some of them at least, he could probably get another one out on his back or something. Maybe Silvia's Lycanroc could carry one out too? Could dogs even do that..

Whatever train of though was barreling through RIleys mind came to a stop though as he felt Silvia loop her arm around his. Now he wasn't claustrophobic or anything but due to the crush he had on his friend her being that close did cause his cheeks to redden a little bit. Hopefully it wasn't noticeable. The closeness and even the embarrassing blush would soon not be a problem at all as a tremor shook the cave, causing Riley to stop in place.

Was the ceiling gonna come down?

Panicking just a tad bit Riley sped up the pace, gingerly pulling Silvia a long with him just in case. After a little bit of the speed walking the duo caught up to the rest of the group hanging around near the chasm. Trying to fly across it would probably be risky due to all the dumb rocks hanging down from the ceiling, at least someone seemed to of already started working on a solution. A bridge made out of his pokemon's webbing. It was actually a pretty smart idea.

"Hey man, good idea on making the web bridge it'll help a lot." Riley said as he simply stood there patiently with Lampent floating behind him. Of course he planned to cross the bridge to get to the other side but he was gonna wait for his turn instead of just booking it across the webs.
(@raid-time)

[newclass=.echo]width:82px;height:82px;-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.echo:hover]-webkit-transform: scale(0.9, 0.9);transform: scale(0.9, 0.9)-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
Stopped for a second when the tremor happened.
hurried up to catch up with where the rest of the people were by the chasm and brought along cause she's holding his arm still oof
thanked for making the web bridge and waited his turn to go across since its too risky to fly.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 21:34:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Light from the mouth of the cave seems to seize life the further the expedition routes itself in unexplored caverns, the darkness around them seeming to swell more with light and the atmosphere growing more damp as the group trudges deeper into the unknown.

She can sense a tightness in the air though whether it's her own discomfort or not she isn't quite sure. Instead, she chooses to keep to Riley's side with the grip on his arm tightening in the slightest, more so when the cave begins to tremor with a quiet anger.

Her hold on him would only relax when the tremors of the caves stopped and when they reached the main group, a slight sense of relief flooding her as she recognizes a few familiar faces amongst the crowd. However, the feeling seemed fleeting when her attention settles onto the chasm before them and the roaring waters that lied below– a quick death should someone fall victim to the waters.

However, there is some sense of calm when she notices a bridge forged from webs connecting from the pillars in an attempt to cross the chasm with a bit more safety rather than mindless jumping. Alongside everyone else, she chooses to wait her turn to cross though not without proper acknowledgment.

“Thank you for the bridge!” Her voice raises in the slightest as she address a familiar face, Daniel. However, she did acknowledge the valiant efforts of reinforcements from another, “and thank you.” Her address to the purple haired stranger is far more subdued though grateful all the same.

› continues to stick close to
› recognizes and thanks him for the bridge, appreciates that reinforced the bridge.

@raid
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 22:55:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"nothing" ian huffs. "a waste of time, if you ask me. we've overextended our manpower here." he wants a drink. he wants a drink really bad. "we should have barred this place up and put the responsibility on anyone who entered anyway."

either there's nothing, or they're risking over twenty lives for what can't be more than ten. there's a limit to how much the government should perform a facade of concern, and ian thinks that they've breached it. he calls out ahead. "hecate. don't spend more than five more minutes looking, alright?"

the umbreon follows a path that is lined with the stench of rotted flesh. she sees the cave more clearly than she would in the daytime, and she charges in without hesitation.

her ear twitches when she hears movement. the umbreon narrowly dodges a stalactite. something cuts her cheek. as soon as the dust clears, hecate entraps it with a mean look, followed by a feint attack. she strikes something... unexpected. 

the sounds echo back to ian. great. she's actually found something. while he is sure that his umbreon could easily faint a zubat nest, he follows for paternalism's sake.

• responds to malcolm
• umbreon investigates ahead and comes under attack by something/someone
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 0:36:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
@raid
notes
★ looks like this man... was dead in the water
★ YEAAAAAAAAH
★ csi: hoenn as mal checks out that dead body
★ notices the tremour
★ goes deeper down this diff path behind @yiannis + umbreon
the flashlight catches the shine of water on pallid skin. malcolm stills and swallows. a simple observation is in the back of his mind: this corpse is still wet.

ian’s complaints seem quiet. malcolm steps forward, then crouches down to inspect the body. it is clean, but he reaches out a hand to turn the face of the explorer under the severe light of the torch. the chin pivots placidly with the push of his fingers. slack under the slightest touch, the body is both too heavy and too light – as if something is missing.

something is.

the way a corpse moves and weighs is unmistakable. the head lolls because the muscles have no reason to protest, and malcolm’s thumb has to steady its cheek to keep it still. his eyes trail the corners of the mouth, the nostrils, the ears, and he looks for any sign of froth, foam or bloating. malcolm wants to believe this person drowned.

“funerals will have to be organised.” plural. malcolm is a cynical man.

“resources have not been wasted. we need to be here, ian.” when malcolm breaks his attention from the body and looks to ian he is frowning. “the designs on the wall may predate script. they could easily be several thousand years old.”

but there is a dead body that left water on malcolm’s gloves. the figures on the wall were crying.

lifting himself to stand again, malcolm avoids touching his clothes with his hands until the cave trembles. his head spins to ahead of him, and the quake throws his balance. he reaches for ian’s shoulder to steady himself before his aegislash stretches its cloth arm. malcolm’s lips are pursed and his eyes narrow as he looks ahead. his grip is tight on ian’s arm. malcolm does not realise how tight.

the tremor stops. the drag marks lead ahead and ian is already following his umbreon’s path. malcolm follows.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 2:00:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
When one is so young, they will always assume that they know everything. She didn't care for the kid's personal attacks, just the amusement that he would pin her joke on insecurities. lol. As if he hadn't made his own insecurities evident. The fact that he has his giant cats out for no reason was...interesting.

She looks at Leo with a bashful grin, tucking her hands into her pockets before following. "What can I say? I love the attention." She says. Pointing fingers so early in the mission was reckless, and it seemed like people agreed.

The sound of rushing water contrasts against their crowds steps and garbled mumble. They stop at the edge of a cliff, pillars jut from the river like spears, and there's a dilapidated bridge too far gone to recover. The thought falling into such rushing water, especially within a cave, is so dangerous that she expects the mob to turn back.

But they're too far in to leave now.

Webs may seem like a terrible idea, but in hindsight it was probably the best way to cross the bridge; its flexibility and strength would be a reliable mode of transportation, granted that the pillars didn't fall first.

"Circe, reinforce the stone with ice." She says, pointing at the columns. The Froslass ducks underneath the web bridge and uses BLIZZARD to entrap the rock in a slight layer of ice; filling cracks and structural weaknesses. It should be enough to prevent any immediate breakage.

tldr; ignores @andromeda . follows and gets froslass to reinforce the pillars with ice (the ones underneath the bridge that they're building) in case it starts to break.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 3:48:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
morally arlette knew this all needed to be done. missing explorers, worried families ; the league was supposed to be their support and return with something. but god did this feel like a shit show. she’d overheard the loud rumble of rapids and, upon careful investigation, stared at the abyss separating everyone from the other side. the reminiscences of what used to be a bridge left a weird feeling. could the explorers have even went down this path? there were no other ways for them to get across (nor any signs, from what arlette could make out, of them making a makeshift path), so was this the right way?

arlette turns to voice her concerns as @satori steps forwards. she stands, stunned silent, as she watches the guy run forward and jump onto the pillars. maybe @fumiko was right to film this considering nothing happening right now was real. this was a dream, or some elaborate set up for the new season of american ninja warrior. was she on nbc? she must have been.

she recalls georgette back to her pokeball, tucking it safely away before her attention is brought to kim. her puzzled expression and lingering question wash away with the sensation of being lifted up and over the chasm. convenient, sure, if they were even going the right way.

this made her feel uncomfortable but she’d be lying if she didn’t enjoy the thrill just a little. “would it be rude if i said i didn’t want that little bald motherfucker to join us?” arlette started, eyeing the others and the makeshift web bridge they created. she wished she had a notepad to write all the names of the people crossing in just in case they died. maybe she’d ask @andromeda for a page from his. “because i'm having second thoughts.” though she guessed if he were to tag along it may be useful. he could break a rock or fight a bear ... or astral plane himself over to the missing explores.

she figures this small moment to themselves is fine enough to speak to of her concerns. “do you think we’re going in the right direction? the bridge was broken, so either something had destroyed it after the explorers went across or they didn’t even go this way.” she quiets, pondering her own thoughts as they get closer to the other side. “maybe i’m thinking too much about it … i just don’t want to get stuck in a cave with all these lunatics. you’re the only one i could handle but i think after a few hours we’d probably try to kill each other too. you know, once everyone else is dead that is.” arlette glances over at kim before looking back down to where they’re to land, “and thank you, for helping me across.

• watches @satori be a ninja
• returns her furfrou back to its pokeball
• gets yeet'd to the other side with and talks to him while they're taking that sweet first class trip to certain death
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 4:15:22 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]
[attr="class","euterpe2"]
[attr="class","euterpetop"]

[attr="class","euterpeline"]

[attr="class","euterpeicon"][attr="class","ion-leaf"]

[attr="class","euterpepost"]

had a good idea.[break][break]

When the ground quaked and the foundations before them shuddered, the sight of a net-bridge was a relief; the reinforcements only made it better. Bailey Cooper drew in a low breath, watching as some daringly made their way across... and knew that those methods would be right up her alley, if the bridge was not already available.[break][break]

With a tap on the waist, Bailey released her Togekiss. “Might be too tight for you to really stretch out and fly properly,” Tink landed on her shoulders, recognizing what her trainer wanted–if the flight would be difficult, then at least the Togekiss could use her wings just to assist in case something went wrong.[break][break]

With the fairy-typed hand-glider attached to her shoulder, Bailey felt no worries as she made her attempt to cross. “Coulda' just had Kapow fling me across,” but that would have been... too stupid.[break][break]

notes: crosses 's bridge after all these ppl work their magic. Has her togekiss on her shoulders just as a precaution as she attempts to cross.

[attr="class","euterpeline"]

[attr="class","euterpetag"]FOR THE RAID

[attr="class","euterpenotes"]

oof

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.euterpe]border-left:solid 5px #222222;background-color:#ffffff;color:#222222;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:374px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpe2]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;border-left:none;padding:39px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop]height:70px;margin-bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop div]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop img]height:60px;width:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeline]border-top:double 3px #e5e5e5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeicon]background-color:#ffffff;font-size:20px;color:#e5e5e5;width:40px;text-align:center;margin:-12px auto 0px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;width:150px;text-align:center;margin:-5px auto 0px auto;background-color:#ffffff;text-transform:uppercase;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost]padding:25px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost font]font:14px Montserrat;color:#999999;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpenotes]color:#999999;padding-top:25px;font-size:10px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

who knows
27 height
27 height
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @daniel
DANIEL WALKER
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 5:09:55 GMT
DANIEL WALKER Avatar
[GoogleFont=Old Standard TT]
{}
AND YOU KNOW THAT WE'RE DOOMED, MY DEAR—WE'RE SLOW DANCING IN A BURNING ROOM

[attr="class","monsterexo"]his idea attracts attention and suddenly he's responsible for more lives than he's willing to look after. the spider webs are reinforced by volcorona's STRING SHOT; he nods his gratitude towards , but doesn't spare him a word. taking his flashlight back from , he points it at the makeshift bridge.

"that looks even more dangerous." he gestures towards the three floating across with their psychic-types. with a chuckle, he turns to and nods. "i don't mind at all. just be careful, please." 

his heart thumps in his chest as he watches take a step onto the bridge; surprisingly, it holds well enough to fill him with a sense of relief. "okay, one at a time should work." at her request, he shakes his head. "bit too late for that!" she makes it to the first pillar just fine.

@ken approaches him with an idea which he has to unfortunately turn down. he shakes his head. "i think that's too much work, sorry. the webbing should be strong enough to support us." should, being the key word. oh, the guilt he'd have to live with if one of them died because of it.

up next: and . the sight of the gym leader brings a soft smile to his face. "thanks." not much else needs to be said as they too start crossing.

from off to the side comes a chilly BLIZZARD that makes him shiver. "good thinking." he says to , and sends her an appreciative nod.

finally, it's his turn. he sticks close to and watches as she starts crossing. "don't trust me?" he jokes at the appearance of the togekiss; regardless, she makes it across to one of the pillars.

with all the others scattered across various pillars, he knows he has to play catch-up. he'd hate to be left behind to fend for himself. so, he takes a step forward and begins his journey across.

» thanks for the STRING SHOT.
» watches as , , , , and start making their way across; in that order.
» galvantula continues to spin more SPIDER WEBS across pillars.
» he starts his journey across.
MADE BY ★MEULK

[newclass=.monsterexo]line-height:14px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass][newclass=.monsterexo b]color:#f08658;[/newclass][newclass=.monsterexo a]color:#f08658!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 5:15:15 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

there's not much to do. i got to get this in before nood posts. so, typically, fernando continues to observe. the cut off of the abyss forces him to catch up to the group. he skirts toward the back, close enough to involve the group but far enough not to be swallowed by it. something small stays by his side, invisible in such low visibility. kirlia stays by his side, eyes closed, taking this chance to gander at a FUTURE SIGHT. there's no glow, no color, just closed eyes in the darkness, a sure feign of annoyance at the ruckus behind them.

that ruckus would be none other than  himself. always yapping, always useless.  it'd be a shame if anything unfortunate would befallen him. 

@raid
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 5:17:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar

joey's offer for help is refused—but his mind is already on to other things. the objective satisfied. knows of his charity—or at least, she should.

joey goes on. he summons his swoobat as the abyss is challenged by the party, he spots away from the rest.

"hey. so uh, y'wanna ride?" joey tugs at his shirt. "i'm not too heavy. think my swoobat can carry both of us if we grab its legs."

he sounds like he's smiling. but the facemask hides the calculated look.

"don't need to go fast anyway."

TL;DR - acknowledges ava's refusal of rope help; asks lillian if she wants to take a ride with his swoobat over the abyss!

@raid
close tab

played by

LIGHT

LEAGUE HEAD SCIENTIST
13 height
13 height
awards
13 posts
part of
TAG WITH @niklaus
Niklaus Lagusa
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 5:50:38 GMT
Niklaus Lagusa Avatar
[attr="class","dfbase"]
[attr="class","dftop"]
[attr="class","dficon"]
[attr="class","dfboxbase"]
little lion man
[attr="class","dfbox"]if fashion were illegal then takeaway his freedom. a white lab-coat for this nerd was but a foreign profession. his lab coat had instead been a fur coat and white in all the right places. his hair stood high-like a man who sweat, ate, and cried "cool" as it stood--yes--stood as tall as his confidence. this was his everyday look, his style: the cool professor.

underneath the white coat he wore a black, short-sleeved shirt; whereas, for pants, he adorned a pair of khaki beige shorts. his footwear were a pair of simple, white slides. "waaaaaah!? so many different types of pokemon!" the professor exclaimed like a child. a camera in one hand, the other tightly clung to the back of . "hey, hey! we should go further in with the others, they all have amazing pokemon! ahhh, i love pokemon." the dumbfounded professor, literally, drooled over. the pokemon were just too cute to ignore, and everyone in front of the duo just had wonderful pokemon.

ooc: will do better. still getting an understanding of the scenery and what's all happening!
[attr="class","dfnotes"]
@azmot

come say hi.
[attr="class","sumcreds"]KOJIHIME

[Googlefont=Montserrat|Noto Sans|Ubuntu]
[newclass=.dfbase]width:320px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dftop]padding:10px;border-top:#2e2e2e 5px solid;background:#ff0033;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dficon]width:105px;height:105px;padding:3px;border-left:#fafafa 4px solid;border-top:#fafafa 4px solid;border-right:#2e2e2e 4px solid;border-bottom:#2e2e2e 4px solid;background:#ff6666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfboxbase]background:#2e2e2e;padding:5px;border-bottom:#ff0033 5px solid[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfbox]color:#fcfcfc;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;margin:30px 45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfbox b]color:#ff6666;font:bold 11px arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfbox a]font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#6ab2eb!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfnotes]height:0px;width:320px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:7px;text-align:justify;color:#ffffff;background-color:#2e2e2e;overflow:hidden;transition:500ms;-webkit-transition:500ms;-moz-transition:500ms;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfnotes a]font-family:century gothic;font-size:10px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#fff!important[/newclass]
[newclass=.dfbase:hover .dfnotes]height:60px;transition:500ms;-webkit-transition:500ms;-moz-transition:500ms;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sumcreds]font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#000000;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:-150px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 6:15:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
300 for RAID
While it did sound like a lot of work, work was what got results. You didn't survive against the elements placing bets on bare minimum effort. That said, Ken didn't too much care what the decision was. His idea was just that, an idea and if it wasn't accepted so be it, he wasn't the one who'd have to carry corpses when all was said and done.

"Alright, but I hope you're not the type to stake everything on should. Because if this goes south you should be the one to do the paperwork to account for whoever we lose. I'll help ya fish for bodies though." he cracked a smile, it was his idea of a joke. A pick me up! It was an effort to ease up the situation if anything! seemed tense about the idea that he could be responsible for the deaths of everyone in the group and if he managed to be the lone survivor oh the guilt that would mount-- He'd lose everything, probably be treated like a pariah with all of that blood on his hands and would have to live the rest of his life as hermit at the risks of any vengeful loved ones of the fallen would be out for blood. Hell of a life.

"You got this kid." he chuckled. With that, he'd give the male one last piece of encouragement, a stern pat on the back.

As for ' request of holding on to the slowpoke, he would do so with care. Once he caught the Pokeball he held it in hand and nodded to the owner.

"I'll be going last, you know, just in case." more of a precaution because of his weight, spider web was strong but it wasn't as strong as wood, steel or even glass if it was thick enough. Putting lives on literal threads didn't sit well with him, but there wasn't much he could say he was still just a cadet in a league of heroes.

NOTES: KEN accepts the Pokeball and returns to the back of the pack. He decides he'll be the last to cross. He also tries to cheer up to not think about the prospect of losing anyone.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#ffb733; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#ffb733; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 7:05:14 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
MOD POST

[attr="class","aname2"]
READ CAREFULLY

[attr="class","ipad"]
EXPOSITION[break][break]

intuition leads the way as 's galvantula spins webs across the various pillars, forming a makeshift bridge for the rescue team to cross, should they so wish. cohesion seems to be lacking as the team splits up into different groups; strength in unity is apparently not taught in the league. as various members of the rescue team start to make their way across, there are some that choose to linger behind.[break][break][break][break]

[break][break]

[/b][/font][break][break]
    [li]@alexander and : the floor panel glows brightly only to have the entrance collapse behind you. there is only one way: forward. soft sounds leak out from deeper within; what will you do?[/li][break][break]
    [li] and @yiannis: as the two of you branch further away from the group, you, unfortunately, do not escape the bad fortune that comes their way (oopsies spoiler). the sound echoes and grows until, from the murky depths of the cave, comes a GIGALITH. please use the roll once in your post if you choose to engage it.[/li][/ul]

[break][break]

[break][break]
    THE ABYSS - CONTINUED[break][break]

those who chose to cross by the web bridge: congratulations, you live for now. the web holds up surprisingly well as it allows you to venture across, crossing pillar to pillar. though, with some of the group now separated; isolated on separate pillars; was it the right decision? note that you haven't crossed to the other side yet; you're still on the pillars scattered across the abyss.[break][break]

those who chose to cross by using PSYCHIC: unfortunately, you aren't as lucky. this includes and @arlette. as you float across the halfway point there's a flicker in the air; a spark that can't quite be described. the PSYCHIC that once engulfed you dissipates, leaving you with the only option: to fall.[break][break]

monk boy @satori: sorry. your kadabra's TELEPORT is interrupted by something, causing it to malfunction. you TELEPORT way too high up and hit your head on one of the stalactites. if the impact wasn't enough to knock you out, the impact from your free fall onto a pillar should do the trick. will someone save you?[break][break]

those who still haven't crossed (especially you, ): the disruption in the air snaps the webbing off the side of the cliff, leaving you stranded at the start.[break][break]

what do you do?
    [break][break]

[break][break][break][break]
    SUMMARY OF OTHER ACTIONS TAKEN:[break][break]

[/div]
    [googlefont=Montserrat][googlefont=Roboto Condensed]
    close tab

played by

spiral

silph
    SIR
    twenty-nine
    august 12th
    saffron
    oppressive
    silph co. ceo
    council member
    POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
    awards
    8,735 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @silph
    FERNANDO SILPH
    I. DESERT RUINS RAID
    POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 7:44:46 GMT
    FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

patience pays off-- it always does. what idiot does flips in a wet, dark environment? a dead one. at least he makes himself useful and reveals the folly of using TELEPORT. that was fernando's initial plan but something seems to suppress all PSYCHIC powers. he has no clue what it can be which only merits stricter vigilance.

"don't be rash," gruff silence. "look what happened." ferando keeps his comment between them, too low to be audible to those farther away. everything else remains the same. the phenomenon however is acutely recorded. he plays it again and again, slowing down the capture to try and spot the instance their failures. he's looking for the cause-- or anything suspicious.

"be careful."

a black, hidden ear piece reminds her to keep her guard. it's good to come prepared. simple comments like those can be applied to his current company, allowing fernando to avoid suspicion of something more.

- watches events unfold
    - whisper scolds light to calm tf down
    - watch replay of psychic / teleport failure to see if anything special happens
    - remind sunshine to be careful from ear piece

|