part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 3:36:27 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

@jonbeck & TYROGUE

if you complete a thread with the character you have rolled within the same showcase's availability period, you and your partner will earn an extra 20 pokedollars. just make sure to indicate this in the moderation request thread when turning your thread in.

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

@simone & LILLIGANT

if you complete a thread with the character you have rolled within the same showcase's availability period, you and your partner will earn an extra 20 pokedollars. just make sure to indicate this in the moderation request thread when turning your thread in.

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& PYROAR

@simone
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,704 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 1:00:50 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& PIPLUP

@dakota
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,704 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 10:00:58 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& VOLCARONA

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,101 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2021 19:10:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
roll pls :bulbababy:
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,704 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 20:44:11 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& UMBREON

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& DELIBIRD

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,704 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2021 23:58:49 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& SHADOW LUGIA

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,704 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 6:33:33 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& SCYTHER

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,704 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2021 5:38:10 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

@matilda & TYPHLOSION

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

@joan & REUNICLUS