part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2021 5:12:49 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& GABITE

if you complete a thread with the character you have rolled within the same showcase's availability period, you and your partner will earn an extra 20 pokedollars. just make sure to indicate this in the moderation request thread when turning your thread in.

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& YVELTAL

if you complete a thread with the character you have rolled within the same showcase's availability period, you and your partner will earn an extra 20 pokedollars. just make sure to indicate this in the moderation request thread when turning your thread in.

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& SALANDIT

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& TAPU LELE

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& SKITTY

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2021 20:58:05 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
can i have thoma another roll pls
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2021 4:06:16 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& TAPU BULU

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& DRATINI

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& EKANS

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2021 19:54:50 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& APPLIN

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 20:26:15 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 4:09:04 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& COMFEY

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& SOLGALEO

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& GARCHOMP

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

HALLOWEEN 2021

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& URSHIFU

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& TYRUNT

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing