[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
NEWS ROUND-UP & NEW EVENT PERIOD

[attr="class","aname2"]
availability period: until july 31st

[attr="class","ipad"]

[attr="class","freiwantpkmn"]
HEY EVERYONE! shiv here with several on-site announcements! if you have been following the discord announcement channel, there will be some repeat information, but read on for there are more things you should be aware of. if you haven't joined the discord yet, i encourage you to join! we have an active community- and nitro boosted benefits which are totally worth their money... h-haha! the link can be found beside the "messages" link at the top of the skin.[break][break]

lastly, for your convenience, i've added a news round-up in list form below![break][break][break]

• the summer ddr event has concluded alongside its benefits.
  • the summer dance dance revolution party thread will close july 7th.
  • the summer bingo event is over; those who have achieved a full house should see their special reward!
  • many new missions have been added, including ones for rocket characters, ranger characters. some missions are repeatable monthly as well!
  • a new season of evergrande fantasy (plotting gacha forum game) has released. read the new guidelines for new rules and bonuses!
  • currently, we are going through an activity check. the activity check is stricter than normal this time and will close july 5th's morning, pst.
  • the factions page has been updated with new information, developments and updates to the infamy requirements for rocket member rank ups!
[break][break]

[break]

• the awards page has been updated very slightly in regards to displaying select awards! there are also some new awards such as "green thumb" and "dragalia date". more coming soon.
[break][break][break]

[attr="class","ihead"]SHOCKING SUMMER EVENT PERKS
[break][break]

[break][break]

• this event runs until july 31st (subject to change).
  • electric-type pokemon and pokemon requiring sun stones (shown below) to evolve have their evolutions discounted by 50%.
[break]

[break]

• electric-type pokemon, sun stone pokemon spawns, and solrock spawns have a higher chance of possessing 5 moves, egg moves, hidden abilities, and being shiny.
  • new safari selection coming soon.
[break][break][break]

[attr="class","ihead"]UPCOMING CONTENT
[break][break]

[attr="class","freiwantpkmn"]
WHAT ARE THESE? i guess you'll have to wait and find out... these images simply "emulate" what's to come, so don't think of them as 1-to-1 representations. ohoho. of course, there are no guarantees or promises about what's hinted below. things are always subject to change...[break][break][break]

[attr="class","upcoming1"]
[attr="class","upcomingpic"]
[break][break]
[break][break]
[break][break]

[newclass=.freiwantpkmn]background-color:#222222;border:solid 1px #191919;padding:2px 2px;float:left;margin:0px 5px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
15. SHOCKING SUMMER
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2019 7:46:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
shocking summer event perks have now concluded. stay tuned for the august event, new perks, new swarms, new safari zone selections, and more!

hopefully, it will arrive this week! until then, please sit tight (and enjoy fire emblem).