jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2023 15:19:48 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jackpost"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

As Aurelie's hand gripped his and pulled him onward through the chaos, Jack's heart raced at the excitement of it even as his shoulder jostled Xiura as she was pulled along beside him. Glimmora were tossed away, slamming into walls or spinning wildly away from the force of their dual-psychic force. "Nice teamwork," he said gratefully as they passed into the relative safety of the enormous chamber, squeezing Aurelie's hand gently before letting go.[break][break]

Glancing around the chamber, he was awestruck by the sheer size of it. Sensing no immediate danger, Jack returned Mismagius to her pokeball and released Togekiss. Noticing one of the children () walking over to examine something, Jack followed after her. The strange herbs caught his attention and he knelt to examine them with interest. Jack wasn't a botanist or scientist but he had done enough field work to see that these plants were definitely different than any he had encountered before. Carefully, he took a samples of each color with the intent to send them back to a League lab at the end of the expedition. He glanced back over to the kid near him just as she popped one of the herbs into her mouth and fed one to her Comfey.[break][break]

"Hey, hey," Jack fought to keep from shouting in a panic as he rushed over to her side, "Are you okay?" Mystical droplets of Life Dew splashed across Jack, Eris, Comfey, and the surrounding herbs as Togekiss responded to her trainer's concern.

VWcMl6E8

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

On Path 2.[break]
Jack follows Eris and examines the herba mystica.[break]
Togekiss uses Life Dew on Jack, Eris, Comfey, and the nearby herba mystica.[break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.jackpost]--accent:#00ffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jackpost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,705 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 4:28:08 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the faces of apparitions still lingered in her mind as they made it to the other side. she noted all in their company seemed alright, more or less. alive, at least.[break][break]

no more water, please.[break][break]

when they reached the campfire, the skewered limb was not as surprising as survivors. however, while sympathetic, she was also wary of the caged people. it occurred to her that this could also be a trap. what if the posters had been references for megalopolan transformations via shiny machines, into the missing people?[break][break]

she left the decision of rescue up to and the league. her eyes then fell upon what she could only guess was the quaestor lucis ii. a chill of excitement prickled across her neck and her eyes went wide.[break][break]

”holy shit,” she breathed.[break][break]

she had dreamed of this for years. it wasn’t wreckage. it looked ready for a journey into ultra space, or perhaps even the ascended hall of origin.[break][break]

as ’s evolved lucario attempted to create a pathway, she reluctantly pulled her gaze away to look for anything else she wouldn’t want to leave behind. on the ground, she noticed shards. are they megalopolan material? she wondered, and went to collect one. then, noticing more on the ground like notes and journals, she scrambled to gather what she could.[break][break]

”will you help them make a path?” she asked her alakazam. ”i’ve been waiting so long for this.” they needed to get out, so team rocket could lay claim to the place—but she wanted a good look first.[break][break]

her shadow alakazam obliged, psychic helping place a few rocks for a safer trip down. as it did, she felt a bitter longing begin to creep in. only months ago, she’d been able to clear such obstacles. if only her powers had remained, she could be in the ship’s shadow in no time, poking around unseen.[break][break]

if only.[break][break]
LIT1EJ|K

[attr="class","ooc"]
tldr:[break]
• on path 1[break]
• war of prisoners, could be megalopolans
• excited about spaceship[break]
• longs for her old avatar powers[break]
• attempts to pick up a shard and journals/notes[break]
shadow alakazam uses psychic to help with ’s lucario’s rock slide[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-genesect"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-alakazam"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

newt

samsa, kafka, nika
they/them
august 26
slateport city
bisexual
researcher
associate
by the time i awoke, i had become a poisonous insect
awards
117 posts
NIKOLA SAMSA DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nikola
NIKOLA SAMSA
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 15:42:39 GMT
NIKOLA SAMSA Avatar
golly gee there sure is a lot to look at here!! too bad nikola can't really see any of it!!

through blurry vision, they manage to spot the cages, since they're much larger and more imposing than the herba mystica here. there's people inside, people they can't see clearly enough to determine if they're the ones they've been looking for. it doesn't matter; whoever they are, they shouldn't be kept in cages anyway. since there's likely no key around (this isn't a video game, after all, as much as it's been like a survival horror game recently), the only way to free them is to destroy their cages.

"use leaf blade on the bars," nikola commands, pointing at a cage that isn't already being worked on by somebody else. their serperior slithers over effortlessly and lashes out with its tail, slashing the bars of the cage expertly. meanwhile, nikola tries to figure out how to clean their glasses... everyone here is probably just as muddy as they are, meaning they can't use their shirt or other fabrics to clean anything. they look around, hoping against hope there's some clean fabric here or, against all odds, clean water they can use.
nikola is on PATH 1.
they're using LEAF BLADE on one of the cages!
they're looking for something they can use to clean their glasses.

8RMJElLX

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 18:26:12 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Despite the protection afforded by Iron Valiant, the strange Ursaluna is still struck by a sneaky Glimmora. To make matters worse, one of them manages to get Vanilla. Thankfully, the Gigaton Ball contained the Ursaluna, sheltering it from further attacks.

"Vanilla!", Thomas calls out, rushing to the side of his apprentice.

Thankfully, Desiree's Hatterene is there to help alleviate the damage done. "I'll get us out of here, I promise.", he told Vanilla, before leaving her to the witch.

Thomas takes in the new surroundings. Herba Mystica growing out of the ground, a Spaceship in the distance. But most strikingly was the Megalopolan corpse slumped over the bowl. Thomas walked over to the corpse, taking note of the magenta chain wrapped around his neck. It bore a striking resemblance to the tendrils the Nihilego from earlier had, and the markings the Glimmora bore.

Thomas studied the large metal bowl. For some reason, it reminded him of the bowl on the head of the Ruinous Beast. The very same beast that clashed with Zaican, and trapped them in that illusory world, for what felt like twenty years.

But was it?

8I58Yw4i

tags:
notes: -Watches in horror as the Ursaluna is struck
-Rushes over to check on Vanilla
-Takes a look around the area
-Notices the bowl, investigates it
-Notices the Toxic Chain around the Megalopolan's neck, realizes it's the same as the special tendril the Nihilego from earlier had
-Thomas suspects it's the Vessel of Ruin
-1 Salac Used

·
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,212 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2023 19:03:50 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]The blood moon rises once again
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Her heart pounding from their frantic race to the end of the trail, Aurelie caught her breath in wonder at the sight of the lush, verdant cave flourishing with wild grass, herbs, and shimmering crystals. It was hard to believe that a few hours ago, they'd all been muddling through a muddy marsh chasing after a supposedly rampaging, bloodthirsty beast. Now...there were Megalopolans, an apparently friendly Ursaluna, Glimmoras, and now a spaceship.

It was a lot to take in, all at once.

Turning her head to catch 's eye, Aurelie pointed down toward the spaceship and called out cheerfully, "Well, you were totally right about the spaceship. If we make it out of here, remind me to ask you later for lottery numbers."

Her smile faded into a grimace as she tried to survey the puzzling scene before them. The metal bowl and mallet in the center of the grove, with the dead Megalopolan draped across them, immediately caught Aurelie's attention. She hastened forward to kneel down beside , , and as they all examined the curious tableau, especially the bowl.

In response to 's many questions—despite them probably being rhetorical or at least not directed toward her—Aurelie mused aloud, "I think you're right. It does look like some kind of ritual. Or an experiment with all these herbs and crystals gone wrong?

"As for the integrity of the bowl..."
The red-haired smith held out two Poke Balls, summoning her Gallade back into its ball with quiet thanks to the Fighting-type Pokemon for its help. Then, releasing her Tinkatuff, Aurelie continued lightly, "Unfortunately, I forgot to pack an infrared microscope, mass spectrometer, or even my angle grinder for spark testing into my backpack this morning. But I do happen to have an expert on metal durability and integrity that I can call upon."

Beckoning to the Tinkatuff, she instructed the Pokemon to lightly tap the bowl with her hammer and study its hardness and luster. "It looks and feels like an iron alloy, but there's something strange about its color... Arceus, why does everything around here look so weirdly magenta?"

Aurelie shivered as she bent closer for a better look. She winced and twisted away from the dead body, feeling not just uncomfortable but unaccountably afraid of the odd situation. The nervousness and fear grew and deepened inside her, making her feel increasingly weak and inadequate.

I wish I were braver, she thought suddenly, longingly. I wish I had the courage to face...what I need to do. Instead, I've been running away from hard situations all my life. I ran away from Kalos, I ran away from the prospect of war, and I'll...I'll probably run away here and let everyone down.

Without even meaning to, Aurelie looked back toward the other trainers as they all investigated the swamp cave before them. Unerringly, her eye found the strange young man in the middle of the cluster of Rangers and medics, whose build, posture, and gait reminded her strikingly of , if it weren't for the unexpected dark hair. She bit her lip.

I don't even have the courage to...ask if it's him. And if it's true. What I heard on the Rocket news. It…can't be true, right? But what if it is? Arceus, I'm not brave enough to ask! Why am I like this? Why can't I be better?

NcGIuF0i

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

TL;DR:
- On PATH 2
- Zeroes in on the bowl and mallet. Has her TINKATUFF investigate the metal's composition, hardness, and integrity
- Suddenly feels scared and inadequate and starts longing for more courage... Talk about some demoralizing poison. Also, any volunteers to play the Tin Man or the Scarecrow?
- Wearing button-down shirt, cargo pants, boots, and sunglasses (Outfit ref) but lost her machete...but hopefully finds it eventually

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
God General's Wife
There are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 23:18:10 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]
[attr="class","nenet1body"]

Using some of the nearby vegetation, Nenet attempts to brush off some wayward splashes of poison upon her garments before stilling and blinking. She drops the now-ruined plants in her hands and knees to observe some of the herba mystica plants, though she knows nothing about botany to truly appreciate them, save that they're unlike any vegetation she's ever seen before.
[break][break]
She snaps off a sprig of one of the plants and tucks it away in her pack before her attention flicks down towards the spaceship. Recalling her Hatterene, Nenet's Clefable pops out of his pokeball with a little trill.
[break][break]
Nenet tips her chin towards the cliff she says to her Clefable, "Use Gravity and see if you can level down enough of the rocks for a path." Clefable nods and then spins on one little leg before his fingers lift and he chants. The ground shudders as the weight atop it fluctuates.
[break][break]
oQ8zqHBr

NOTES

- Path Two.[break]
- Nenet notices the herba mystica she uses to wipe off her clothing. She takes a sprig for later study and puts it in her pack.[break]
- She spies the spaceship in the distance and Gets Curious.[break]
- Orders her Clefable to use Gravity to try and flatten some sort of path down the side of the cliff to more easily climb down.[break]

[attr="class","nenet1pkmn"]

[attr="class","nenet1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1"]--accent:#EDE574;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 3:36:08 GMT
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"][attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]A cough tore from her mouth as Aubre finally crawled onto solid ground. Now blood-red hair was plastered to her face in filthy rows. Mud now mixing with earlier scrapes and muddying her wounds. For a moment, she just lays there. Her breaths are shallow and rushed. Every heartbeat was a pounding in her ears. Feel that coldness? It’s stone. The smell isn’t of an alley is it, Aubre?

Gradually, she manages to rein in her panic. The voices and circumstances around her move from panicked white noise—a fast-forwarded filler scene—to the intelligible conversation. With a grunt, she pushed herself up. When her eyes lift, it is not the severed limb that draws her attention. Instead, they are glued onto the kindling embers beneath it. With a noise somewhere between a sob and a snarl, the doctor sends a wave of swamp water washing over it. “Nnngh!” likely gets caught in the spray.

With shaking limbs, Aubre rises to her feet. A shaky breath follows as she tries to get her thoughts in order. Frantic green eyes flick across the cave;s occupants, finally coming to rest at an unoccupied wall. It’s not their fault they didn’t notice your mental breakdown. You cannot blame them. Just tell them what you want. But, for her, being assertive was hard.

It was easier to hide.

Especially when it came to acknowledging that night. “Excuse me!” The woman speaks up to those around her—the sounds of tears tint her voice. “I am not trying to be any trouble, I—I know how hard this is for everyone.” Not wanting to look into anyone’s eyes, she wanders toward an unattended cage. As she goes, a few papers and shards are tugged into her arms.

“But if you could refrain from—” Aubre shook her head. “--I would just like a heads-up if any of you plan on setting (me) something on fire. Or, well, using dogs.” Green eyes drifted to the cliff’s edge. Riolu drew no sign of fear as she considered it more human than canid. Even from here, she could see the dim lights of the ship. Please.” Noticing the containers were far too tough for Ricardo’s air attacks, she returned the bird with his blessing.

Sure, this could be a trap. Maybe even another hungry Megalopan a few minutes away from turning her into a hors d’oeuvre. But Aubre stepped forward. Even if this was dangerous, it was better to fall doing the right thing than to live doing nothing. Or, at least, that’s what she told herself as she stumbled away from the container.

“Stay back from the bars, okay?” The Gyarados was called to their position with a sharp whistle. As a creature who’d spent his entire life in a cage—forced to fight and kill friends for fun--the sight of the prison was almost as triggering as the attack itself. “Get them out, Chester. Please.” With a snarl, the water type moved to chomp through the heavy-duty lock.

lCXNS7Ak

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]

NOTES
  • Indulges in self pity for a moment before throwing water over the fire (and @shred)
  • Asks everyone in Path 1 to avoid using/inform her of fire attacks (, , , , )
  • Swaps Oricorio for Gyarados and uses CRUNCH on cage locks
  • Wishes she was more assertive and less caring
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #69A534; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #69A534; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #E0F3FC; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #69A534;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #69A534;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 13:49:56 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"There we go." A small, amused smirk spread across his face as squeaked out the angriest fuck he'd ever heard. "That's your one, so let's hope that got it all out of your system." Alas, poor Eris,,subjected to a classical Isaac ruse![break][break]

They'd made it through the poisoned halls, but barely. The longer Isaac spent there, the more he could feel his throat tighten. There were too many people. All the bodies piled up and pressed together were stifling him. Part of him wanted to just push past everyone, break away, run to the light at the end of the tunnel.[break][break]

Why bother? He knew it'd just be another trap. This whole island was like if Jigsaw fucked Bear Grylls and invited everyone to their screwed up honeymoon. And even if they escaped this island, what was next? The endless bloodshed of their war torn hellhole of a region? Maybe he wouldn't even make it that far. Maybe and and even would drown him in the mud before he could even try to escape. This was his life. Forever hunted, forever hated, for a war he couldn't give a Rattata's ass about.[break][break]

Arceus, how he envied the free.[break][break]

Screw the bear. Screw the pot. Screw the grass that Eris was eating for some reason. What Isaac truly needed was a way out. The edge of the cliff was all too happy to provide, and not in some metaphorical giving up sense. It provided in the very real "look here, free spaceship" sense.[break][break]

"Think it still works?" There wasn't just curiosity in Isaac's voice as he turned to . There was intent. Already, he could imagine blasting off, leaving this little blue marble and its endless parade of woes far, far behind. "Gotta be a way to check. We should-"[break][break]

. The poor girl had fallen once more. Even after being tended to by her own team and 's Hatterene, the poison reasserted itself. It was painful to see, and in it Isaac found the strength to push back this infectious urge to escape. He ran to the girl's side, trying his damndest to help her back up.[break][break]

"We've got to stop meeting like this," he said, trying to keep a light heart to bolster her spirits. He wished so badly that he had a healer on hand, but today was simply a first aid kit. Bandages wouldn't help here, and medicine might react poorly with the poisonm. Instead, he took some food and water from his pack, offering it her way. "Here. If you need energy. Don't push yourself if you can't keep it down."[break][break]

Where he spoke, acted. Already, she tried to use gravity to try and sculpt a path down the cliffside. It was smart, but also risky. There was a long way down, and gravity only pointed one direction. Isaac watched her get to work, cautious and curious, before inspiration hit him. He sent Cambria back to her ball, letting Kilimanjaro the Camerupt out in her wake.[break][break]

"Kili, think you can lend a hand with your mud?" The Camerupt nodded, letting Mud Bombs gently splash at the lip of the cliff. Caught in the gravity well, the mud would naturally roll towards the sculpted land, filling any gaps and cracks in its surface. If it dried as quickly as it did in Pokemon battles, it may end up forming the mortar for Nenet's land bridge.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG — @ [break]
NOTES — Isaac is investigating the cliffs! Kilimanjaro the Camerupt helps make a bridge.[break]
8znKFRJ_

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
[T]
awards
445 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 15:35:32 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
They’d just barely survived the attack from those awful Glimmora, and Howard’s first priority was this dead figure and their tools? The way he worded his future plans put a touch of worry into his older heart as he and Scizor walked up to the archeologist.

This bowl is not going anywhere,” Grigori bent down and scooped the heavy mallet up before anyone else could get their hands on it. Unless it was made of something like lead or tungsten, he’d pick it up with only a slight grunt to show its true weight. What was someone like this doing with such a large bowl? And that magenta chain, the kind they’ve seen numerous times, didn’t bode well either.

Mr. , Ms. , everyone else, I don’t think we should get that close to this corpse,” he said cautiously. He and Scizor went around the chair and behind the individual, hammer hung on his shoulder as they did so. “Best not tempt fate or chance without the proper equipment or people. Or when we’re in this weird cave, with weirder plants, and even weirder people. Don't try to touch it, either.

Why were people eating the leaves?! These people made look like a saint. Although, if he had joined them on this path, he surely would’ve been the first to devour the plants in the hope it’d make him high.

Back to the point though– the fact that they were seemingly capable of playing dead and ambushing gave Grigori enough cause for concern to keep the mallet at the ready. Scizor, too, held its claws directly towards the ‘corpse’. If it so much as twitched, it’d have to then dodge the impossibly sharp pincers or a heavy hammer to the head.

Tl;dr
 - Grigori joins the people at the person doing a ritual, but makes sure to take the hammer before anyone else (or at least try, in case Shiv has it made of the impossible to lift metal)
 - He also says that they should maybe back up and not be so close to the corpse. Or touch the bowl
 - Goes behind the body and is ready to loony toons the bastard the second it moves

itsJ7O|h

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
826 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 18:50:47 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

After a hard fought battle, Noel and the rest of the explorers find themselves in what appears to be a campsite. What would more than likely be a good place to rest is instead a shocking and disturbing sight. The severed limb horrified Noel, what or who could do such a thing and leave it aside as if it were a warning or maybe a sign? His gaze meets upon the captured people inside the strange prisons and he knew that their rescue was his first priority right now. Seeing that his fellow trainers were able to break out everyone, he orders his Whimsicott to lend some assistance.[break][break]

"Whimsicott, see if you can can help calm everyone down."[break][break]

A gust of air starts to fill the room. A pinkish wind could be seen enveloping everyone in the area, this Fairy Wind would hopefully be able to soothe everyone's mentality in the area and maybe even help heal the wounds that any prisoner or fellow trainer may have had. Once his bouncy friend got to work, Noel walks up to Spencer Modell, who he could recognize from their missing posters and begins to question him.[break][break]

"Hey, are you all right? You're safe now, me and everyone else here will make sure you get back home safely. There's nothing to fear now. Is there anything you can tell us about what's been going on here?"

OFFucG|U

[attr="class","notes"]Path One[break][break]
Noel immediately goes to help out the captured people[break][break]
Whimsicott uses Fairy Wind to hopefully soothe and heal everyone[break][break]
Noel tries to calm down Spencer Modell and ask what's been happening

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
Maybe somehow I came off too strong to you~
awards
274 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2023 19:18:45 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

The AURA WHEEL works, much to Victoria's relief. It manages to clear a path forward making it easier for her to catch up with the main group of path two. She figured it'd be better to be around people than possibly be picked off as a straggler on her own. Especially considering her weakened state due to that PURPLE SMOKE.[break][break]

As she managed to catch up with the vanguard she began to spy familiar faces once more like , however he seemed to be a little worse for wear. Perhaps the attack had been worse towards the front than the back. "Hey," Tori makes her presence known to Kouji before placing a hand on his shoulder.[break][break]

She swaps out Tes, her Morkpeko, for Osiris, her Lucario, once more. "Help him out." Tori orders gruffly as she manages to take a rest on the ground for a moment. She felt extremely lethargic, the earlier adrenaline having emptied out of her bloodstream. While Oz works on using LIFE DEW on Kouji and his Umbreon, she begins to take in everything before her. [break][break]

More importantly recounting the events that got her here. Her performance had been awful. All of a sudden she was reminded of her father, 's words. 'i fear hoenn may never be safe, at least not for the considerable future.' Maybe he was right, maybe she didn't belong here.[break][break]

She wasn't strong enough. Her movements were sloppy and it was clear she lacked experience here. Hoenn was just a different ballpark compared to everywhere else. But even still, even knowing all of this she wanted to remain here. She longed to be needed and in order to be needed she must have power. Her desire to amass strength could be likened to a fish needed to stay in water. Weakness was her biggest fear of all.[break][break]

Q_hCKxqp

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]blood, mud, & iron
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 followed group going to path 2[break]
𓆩♡𓆪 tl;dr:[break]
- Tori's Morpeko cleared a path to the vanguard[break]
- Catches up with the rest of the group[break]
- Lucario attempts to heal and his Umbreon with LIFE DEW[break]
- Begins to feel sorry for self. Has intense LONGING for more power and strength.[break]

𓆩♡𓆪 tactical gear w/ hood & mask

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.tori1]--accent:#a882b1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tori1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 2:01:16 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lucinatest3"]
[attr="class","body"]
Tera crystals grew rampant among the grasses of the grove, shedding light onto their surroundings like tinted crystablooms. The Herba Mystica plants in particular caught Xiura’s eye, and she knelt beside , entranced by their colorful, attractive variants. “These herbs… I wonder,” she murmured.
[break][break]
But more important matters demanded her attention, namely, the well-being of her companions. The Glimmora’s foul toxins didn’t leave everyone unscathed. Looking up at Gardevoir, Xiura asked, “Gardevoir, would you please cast Life Dew on everyone?” Gardevoir hummed in acquiescence, wandering around the clusters of people inspecting the bowl, the herbs, and everything else, healing those she found hurt.
[break][break]
Meanwhile, Xiura concentrated on the Herba Mystica plants, inspecting them closely. She wondered if she could propagate them in her garden, and if perhaps they might have health properties if steeped in water as herbal teas. Perhaps her boba cafe could benefit from this discovery. She quickly and efficiently clipped a few sprigs of each type of herb, tucking them away in her pack in a handkerchief.
[break][break]
ZXOh9ms8

[break][break]

NOTES

- On Path Two[break]
- Bewitching Brews: Crystablooms/Infinity Energy[break]
- Xiura's Gardevoir uses Life Dew to heal all allies and help restore energy after the toxins do their work.[break]
- Xiura closely examines and tucks away the Herba Mystica to use in herbal teas in the future.[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lucinatest3"]--accent:#BB7AEB;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lucinatest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Smuggler/Violence
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 2:57:28 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
The poison struck true, it sank into flesh and bone, or so it felt; it was the same as the toxin from before; the intensity of the migraine that shook through his mind forced him to his knees, the rocket gripped his head tightly between both of his hands. It was intense, as the feeling spread across his body, this was intense, he felt like every movement would just hurt so much more the next time.
[break][break]
And then it seemed to lighten up, the pain was there enough to remind him he was not whole, and he looked over to Umbreon who tilted her head to the side, but the twitches in her back legs told him she could feel it too.
[break][break]
But this wasn’t the time to dawdle.
[break][break]
He felt a hand on his shoulder in that moment, and the relief of a healing move not long after, it was enough to give him that strength to push forward, and to his surprise it was , enough to bring a strained smirk forward. ”Oi oi, didn’t think ya’d be here. Good thing ya escaped the worst of the poison, cos it sure does suck.”
[break][break]
Kouji couldn’t help but laugh at that even as he brought himself up to his feet with a struggle, he placed his hand on the head of Umbreon who pushed forward just as well. What was all of this about? Needing help just to be able to get to his feet?
[break][break]
Disgusting, it was disgust that ran through his veins, aimed at himself, if he were more creative he could’ve figured out another path, if he were smarter, he could’ve pushed through, but he always needed someone to dig him out, or else he’d fail…
[break][break]
It made him sick.
[break][break]
”Just one thing for it.”
[break][break]
He tried to convince himself that pushing forward would make the feeling abate like it usually did, headlessly rushing into the next thing. But where did that get him last time? Headless wouldn’t work, it would only fill his mouth with the taste of bile. So engrossed in his head, he couldn’t think of even chasing that ship.
[break][break]
But for everything, he didn’t thank Victoria Beckett, it was the same as admitting to himself that he couldn’t do it without someone.
[break][break]
Instead.
[break][break]
”You look like you’re about to crap yourself.”
[break][break]
OHYML3p8

[attr="class","fakebqooc"]
@tag
[break]

NOTES

Kouji and Umbreon are in pain, Victoria heals them enough to stand.[break]
Gets in his own head about being dug out of problems by others[break]
Throws a verbal jab at Victoria to try and get over himself

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 3:52:54 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
The Safeguard helps to protect; but there's only so much that Akero can do against so many pokemon, from so many different directions. People get doused in poison - falling noticably ill as a result - including the Ursaluna.

El winces a bit - but at the very least, is happy to provide some additional aid to try and treat the wounded. "Life Dew, Akero!" In response, the Togekiss whistles - raining down sparkling waters over everyone.

But with the Glimmora dealt with, there is only onwards - an onwards that reveals a number of curious and grim sights alike. A dead Megalopolan, that strange toxic chain, the herbs... El isn't sure where to look first - but ends up distracted from the sights, blinking owlishly as squeaks out a hearty 'fuck'!

Slowly, their gaze turns to - their brows furrowing and lips pursing into a pout. They reach over to give him a little jab with a pointed finger, on the cheek. "You're not supposed to encourage that, y'know. Even if it's just once." They scold him - even if it's clear that their annoyance is slightly played up.

But, there was something... Maybe off, about him? Something about a shift in how he was carrying himself, or in how he was speaking - they weren't sure, but it nagged at the back of their head as they watched their brother. They follow him to 's side, helping him get her back onto her feet. But as he's giving her some water, they glance to him - asking softly "Are you feeling okay, too, Isaac?"
TLDR:
- Togekiss uses Life Dew to heal as many people as possible
- El scolds for encouraging to curse, but also notices that something seems off with Isaac.
- Helps Isaac help up, asks Isaac if he's okay too.
- brainmush, weh-
SCrT1Efb
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
591 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
BLOOD, MUD & IRON
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2023 4:44:28 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
by some miraculous stroke of luck, aaron scrambles onto dry land without issue. he glances back to see his waterlogged xatu following after him, unscathed. he instinctively moves towards the light and warmth emanating off the campfire, but stops short once he sees the rotisserie limb roasting above the flame.
[break][break]
"that's nasty as fuck."
[break][break]
others take initiative by heading toward the alien cages surrounding the camp, but he hesitates to lend a hand after watching those zombie people turn into alien people earlier. nearby, a woman ( ), makes a wet-sounding request. he frowns in her direction, brow furrowed with pity, and complies with an "uh, yeah, sure."
[break][break]
he moves away from the campfire and approaches the cliffside. the ship in the cavern below reminds him of the one he explored in ultra desert — which doesn't make sense because why the fuck would there be another one all the way down here?
[break][break]
as he sidles closer to the edge, he feels a strange sensation wash over him. like gnawing hunger, the desire to be smarter sinks its teeth into him. it pressures him to reach out for his xatu, to command her to teleport them both into the yawning gloom below.
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + path 1 [break]
+ wet n cold but not injured by vines[break]
+ agrees to 's request[break]
+ goes to cliff[break]
+ suddenly wishes he was smarter[break]
+ xatu tries to use teleport to the bottom of the cliff [break]

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]
[break][break]
poCasIFs

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times