francie's plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
francie's plotter
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2019 16:47:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","nashpc"]

francie myrtle

[attr="class","ion-quote"] ♀ | twenty-three | ex-gym leader | hiker | heterosexual

about
Francie's from a little city called Neon Town in Kanto, that's where she started her Pokémon journey at age 12.
She challenged trainers and gyms for three years, then she started to travel through Johto at around fifteen.
For four years she challenged those gyms and trainers before finally going to Hoenn.
She traveled through Hoenn for about three years before taking an interest in the Rocket threat and deciding she wanted to do something about it.
She became Petalburg's Gym Leader only to have her family threatened by Silas Blackwell.
She retired home to protect them until Rocket recently 'disbanded,' which has lead to her coming back to Hoenn in an effort to make sure Rocket didn't revive.
Sadly, home called, and due to a tragedy there and the rebuilding, she was requested home. The way there and back took her about a year, but she's finally back to fight at where he heart longs to be, Hoenn. And she's determined not to step back down until Rocket is finished for good.

friends
Everybody can be her friend. Gym leader, random girl, random guy, that one rocket that was nice. Francie's the beam of sunshine and optimism that nobody asked for.

enemies
It's a touchy subject for her. Enemies are things that can't be forgiven. She's a grudge against what certain Rockets have done, but she tries to keep it to specific people and not generalizing her hate toward the entire group.
I'm sure there are seedy people in the league that she won't like either, if she ever finds out about them.

lovers
When it comes to lovers, Francie's a bit close-minded. Beyond her glass half full exterior, beats the heart of a helpless romantic who falls in love too soon and too fast. She'll convince herself they just want to be her friend though.
Often times, she self-depreciates herself to a point of friend-zoning herself off from any potential love interests. She's also realized that she doesn't find one gender more attractive than the other.
She has also realized, she might love Fernando Silph, but never have him. And that's ... well, has to be alright with her.

@tag

[newclass=.nashpc] font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;line-height:13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.nashpc i]font-size: 25px; font-family: Roboto; font-weight: 900!important;font-style: italic; text-transform:lowercase; color:#DEA02C; [/newclass] [newclass=.nashpc h1]font-size: 40px; font-family: Roboto; font-weight: 900!important;font-style: italic; text-transform:lowercase; color:#DEA02C; border-bottom: solid 1px #242424; padding-bottom: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.nashpc h2] margin-top:-10px; font: bold 10px Roboto Condensed; text-transform: uppercase; margin-left: 10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.nashpc b]color:#DEA02C;font-size:12px;margin-right:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.nashpc a]text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
francie's plotter
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2019 23:20:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
& ravi;
offers you 1 ( one ) rocket who isn't outright evil ( plus he's not even in team rocket because he wants to be ). i want these two to be friends and i don't care how it happens, and i don't think it'll be hard because they both like people and ravi is also someone who you can just look at friendly and suddenly you're his best friend.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
francie's plotter
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2019 0:02:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
Consider him FRIENDED.
I would love for these two to be friends. I think it will be super fun to thread them. We should hit up a mission, or duo wild, with these two in order to get their friendship rolling. Francie has not done any of the missions currently posted so, I’m DOWN. Yes. Please.

@ravi
[newclass=.francie] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.francie b]color:#DEA20C;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.francie i]color:#DEA20C;[/newclass][newclass=.nashh a]color:#DEA20C;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא