haunting, shmaunting

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
haunting, shmaunting
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2019 18:15:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
Francie circled the area on her Aerodactyl, Tilly's, back. Once she saw the haunted cabin she was supposed to be dealing with, she gave her Aerodactyl a tap and asked for her to land. They landed near the peir that lead off toward Mt. Pyre. She returned Tilly and started off into the words in the direction that the haunted cabin was.

Rumor had it some stupid kids got lost up in the cabin and only one returned, ranting and raving stupid and horrific stories about sacrifices from the local rabid trainers and a bunch of other freaky ... stuff.

Just in case, and mostly because it was night time, Francie released Lyonel, her midnight Lycanroc. "Keep alert, please. I don't want to get sacrificed."

As if on cue, the Lycanroc threw his head back and let out an eerie howl before snorting and catching up to Francie, then moving in front of her to keep alert. She'd be safe, he'd make sure of it.

mission
open to anyone!

[newclass=.francie] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.francie b]color:#DEA20C;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.francie i]color:#DEA20C;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.francie a]font:bold 11px roboto!important;color:#aaa;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
haunting, shmaunting
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 17:03:04 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
”Ya know this place would make for one hell of a horror movie set, don’t ya think?” Adam was speaking to his Lucario; the Pokémon nodded in agreement though wasn’t as enamored with the building as much as his trainer was. They had a job to do, they weren’t here to check out the viability of this place as a set for their next horror movie.

Though that didn’t sound like a bad idea, ditch this whole league stuff to make movies. Adam could see himself a fancy and well renowned director. It would probably pay a hell of a lot more.

He had a brilliant idea for a movie for this place too. Evil spirits haunting the entire place maybe have them communicate through a TV or something. What would he call this? Hmm, maybe poltergeist? No that was a stupid name for a movie. Maybe instead of that, it could be something about someone who gets possessed?

They could turn their head around 360 like and yell random demonic shit. Adam waved his hand dismissively at the thought. He would have time to brainstorm movie ideas later; he was supposed to be looking for some kids? Apparently, a bunch came in and only one came out.

This whole situation sounded like a movie synopsis! And here Adam was the foolish but brave man trying to solve the mystery of the missing kids along with his trusty spirit medium! Can they discover what happened to the kids and save them without losing themselves in the process?

What sorts of horror await them deep inside the walls of the cabin?! Oh, the horror! Oh, the humanity! Can our daring heroes save the day?! ”Check to see if you can find any auras around here. Kids probably got wrapped up in some ghost Pokémon shenanigans.” Adam shrugged as they then started to move around the cabin looking for clues.

A lot of the time whenever people were freaking out over some spooky shit it ended up being a ghost Pokémon problem. Either the Pokémon was pulling pranks on people or some dickhead managed to piss one off and it was taking its anger out on everyone.

Adam wasn’t sure how many times he was called into situations like this and that was one of the causes. You would think that in a world like this people would be smarter about not being fuck-ups and messing around with supernatural creatures but no matter where you are stupid is as stupid does.

The sound of what Adam would assume to be a Lycanroc could be heard coming from outside. ”Oh man you wanna do something funny?” He’d ask his Lucario partner, the Pokémon giving him a curious albeit concerned look.

Adam decided it’d be funny to hide in a closet to spook over it was that was approaching the cabin. It was probably whoever he was supposed to be working with. Hopefully they had a good sense of humor….and didn’t have a heart attack and die.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
haunting, shmaunting
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 1:11:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
Lyonel was the first to enter. He gave the area a sniff or three before turning his muzzle toward the closet. Somebody or something was within, which had him on high alert. A low grow resounded in his throat to warn his trainer as she entered the cabin.

Lyonel's growl had Francie on edge as she entered, moving up to him and placing her hand into the white fur of his back.

"Whoever's in there, it would be wise not to pop out and say 'boo.' I wouldn't want Lyonel to cause you any harm."

As of it prove that they meant business, Lyonel snorted, puffing out air but still maintaining the protective stance in front of his trainer.

[newclass=.francie] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.francie b]color:#DEA20C;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.francie i]color:#DEA20C;[/newclass][newclass=.francie a]font:bold 11px roboto!important;color:#aaa;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
haunting, shmaunting
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 6:49:42 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
It looks like the jig was up, so much for their plan! ”Alright Soul let’s get out of here before she blows us up outta here.” Adam sighed as he went for the door. As soon as he placed his hand on the handle and for a split second something didn’t feel right.

It was suddenly extremely cold, a shiver sent down his spine, the hair on his neck stood up. But it happened so quickly that he didn’t really notice it enough to make him pause. This was the sign for what was to come as when the man opened the door he wasn’t lead to the right place.

Instead, he was in another part of the building, a part that was unfamiliar to him. ”What the hell?!” Both he and his Lucario looked around. Soul hadn’t alerted him to the presence of another Pokémon so what in the world just happened?

They appeared to be in a normal-looking bedroom but of course, no one was in here and the only source of light was a TV that was showing nothing but static. ”Jeez, I was just joking about those movie ideas I didn’t want to actually be tossed into one.” Adam scratched his head, wondering what was going on.

Sticking around here wasn’t going to help, seeing as there wasn’t much else going on outside of shit being creepy as hell the man walked to the door, stepping out of the room. But much to his and probably everyone else’s surprise the man didn’t open the door and step out into a hallway, no, he found himself falling towards the ground outside.

”Oh shit!” Quickly the man released his Noivern who then grabbed a hold on both Adam and Soul, gently taking the two males down the ground below them. ”Okay that was weird. Hey be careful in there! That place might actually be haunted!” He’d yell out to whoever had been warning him about spooking them.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
haunting, shmaunting
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 16:03:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
The sudden cold was enough to make anybody uncomfortable, even the ball of sunshine known as Francie Myrtle. Her hand instictivly moved to her Lycanroc, gripping his fur. His instincts would tell her something was close or dangerous, right? Maybe she shouldn't have made him forget Oder Slueth...

As she opened the door to face the man who had been speaking to her, who had thought it funny to prank her, she found nothing in the space had been.

"I don't like that." Francie mumbled to herself in a high pitch, but then she heard an exclamation. Her body tensed and a shiver traveled from the top of her head to her toes. She whipped around and looked up, spitting hair out of her face that had gotten caught on her lips during her quick turn.

He was falling from the ceiling?! Francie braced herself but a Noivern saved them. One thing was for sure, Francie was already done with this haunting.

"H-hey, do you remember anything about them wanting to conserve the building?!" Because at this point, Francie was ready to demolish the whole thing with her Rampardos and call it even.

[newclass=.francie] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.francie b]color:#DEA20C;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.francie i]color:#DEA20C;[/newclass][newclass=.francie a]font:bold 11px roboto!important;color:#aaa;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
haunting, shmaunting
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2019 4:52:29 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
”As much as I would love to do exactly that.” And honestly that would make so many things easier for them if they could just blow up the place and keep moving, Adam wouldn’t lose any sleep over it. ”I’m starting to think that maybe those other kids really did end up getting sacrificed or whatever.” Adam wasn’t sure if he bought the whole sacrifice thing but something fishes was obviously going on with this place.

What happened to him was proof enough that moving forward they were going to have to be much more careful lest they be the ones that disappear.

Staring at the building, Adam wasn’t even sure where to begin. ”It was weird that Soul didn’t sense anything. He’s been able to catch ghost Pokémon before.” He’d rub his chin as he mulled over the idea. ”Hard to say really if they’re all technically “living” or not so maybe that was the case.” He wouldn’t get any answers just standing around.

”Going to check out that closet again, maybe there are some clues or something.” Going back in there probably seemed like a dumb idea but not only did they have a job to do but his own curiosity was moving him forward.

”Was kind of hoping this was just some dumb prank, be an easy payday.” He sighed.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
haunting, shmaunting
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2019 1:44:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
Francie tensed when she realized there wasn't an easy way out. Truth be told Ghost-type Pokemon had always been something she avoided. There were no Rock/Ghost-types for a reason. And that reason being Ghost types were terrible.... right? Sure. would agree with her.

"Course it's not an easy payday." Francie complained with a huff. "But, I agree. Let's go check out your closet again, and look for clues."

And as always, a sunny side showed itself to their situation; at least, to Francie's mind, it did. A small giggle left her as she nudged her newfound friend-- well, she thought that they were friends anyway.

"We sound like we're some sort of Mystery Gang."

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
haunting, shmaunting
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2019 14:39:21 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
”A Mystery Gang huh?” Adam mused, stroking his chin as he did so. The man looked over to his Lucario, a goofy grin on his face. ”I like that sound of that! What ya think, Soul? Want a Lucario Snack?! You start talking and I’ma lose it!” Adam laughed.

”Ya know I don’t think we’ve had a chance to introduce ourselves!” With all the craziness that was going on it was understandable they wouldn’t have a moment to go through the pleasantries of introductions.

”Name’s Adam Shephard and this here is Soul!” You wouldn’t think the man just had a terrifying experience moments ago with his demeanor but that’s how he is.

Getting closer to the closet sent chills down Adam’s spine, he didn’t want to end up being flung out of the building again. ”Alright here we go.” He took a deep breath before flinging the door open but there was nothing but an empty closet on the other side.

”Well gang it looks like nothing more than a normal closet.” But that’s exactly what the ghosts would want you to think! Adam entered the closet but this time made sure that the door stayed open, none of that teleporting shit today thank you!

”You see anything?” Honestly he was hoping that they didn’t find anything, at least not anything that’d fuck with them.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
haunting, shmaunting
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2019 0:55:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ooc"]

"I mean, it looks all good out here."

Francie had a feeling that wasn't what Adam wanted to hear, but that's all she had to offer. Oh! Speaking of names, and being able to address him by one, Francie gave a charming smile before slowly following Adam in.

"My name is Francie, by the way. And this one here is Louie." Her very best boy. "It's a pleasure to meet you and soul, though I'm sorry the circumstances had to s-"

Before she could explain, suddenly that cold chill cut off her speech. It sent shivers down to her toes and made her immediately cling close to Louie, using him as protection. His hair bristled up and he growled at the eerie feeling not far off.

"Man I hate these sort of missions why is it that I get sent on these sorts of missions what the hell have I gotten myself into?!"

Francie mumbled all of this into Louie's fur before emerging with what she'd call her brave face.

"Right! T-To hell with you, g-ghoulish fiend!"

Whatever that was, it was probably from one of her little dating sim games, and it didn't sound very confident.

[newclass=.ooc] width: 300px; margin: auto; padding-top: 20px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=".ooc b"] font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .4px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
haunting, shmaunting
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2019 18:56:45 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
He wasn’t completely sure how he should be feeling about the fact that they couldn’t find anything in this closet. On the one had it pretty much proved that there was some ghostly other worldly shit going on and they weren’t crazy but at the same time that meant there was some ghostly other worldly shit going and that was anything but good.

Honestly, at this point, he wished it was nothing more than a prank some elaborate shit that was being pulled by some annoying yet craft kids. Hell Adam would give those kids props for it but that didn’t seem to be the case.

Francie, what a nice name! And Adam would tell her that if, just like her, he didn’t feel that cold chill. ”Not again!” This time it wasn’t going down the same way, oh hell no! This time Adam and Soul were going to fight back and take it to these god damn ghosts!

”Soul can you sense anything?!”
The Lucario focused despite the chaos that was going on to try and find some sort of scent to track. Soul let out a bark, signifying that he had something to track down. ”Alright! I’m following you! Let’s do this!” Adam and his Lucario took off.

”Come and get it you ghost bastards!” The man shouted as the duo ran through the building. He wasn’t paying enough attention to where it was he going all he knew was that their trail leads them to a room in the back of the house.

”Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccck.” When they came to a stop they were greeted by a rather “friendly” bunch of ghost Pokémon who all looked ready to beat the shit out of him and his dumb dog.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
haunting, shmaunting
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 15:19:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ooc"]

Francie followed quickly behind Adam. If they got separated it wouldn't do either of them any good. Somebody needed to be there to pinch her to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

As they came to a stop and the ghost-type pokemon started to surround them, Francie felt her blood starting to rush. Like the beginning of a traditional battle, one on one, stakes high. She couldn't help how it made her... grin. Suddenly fear washed away and was replaced with a boldness that she didn't think possible in such an eerie surrounding.

"Alright boys, let's go!"

The two other Lycanrocs popped out of their containment as she tossed out their balls and then caught them upon their return.

"Bare your fangs gentleman! Don't go easy on them! Let's shred some ghosts, boys!"

The tone of something so sweet had turned brutal and ready for the challenge set before them in a snap second. Her three Lycanrocs growled, teeth beginning to glow with energy as they started their 'crunch' attacks, biting and snarling at the ghost-types and shredding through them as commanded.

[newclass=.ooc] width: 300px; margin: auto; padding-top: 20px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=".ooc b"] font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .4px; [/newclass]