ain't my fault [kanto]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ain't my fault [kanto]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 0:27:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
Francie wasn't the drinking kind of girl... usually, but she felt like one of those sticks-up-the-ass kind of girls if she didn't drink during her friend's bachlorette party! Truth be told, Francie hadn't drank much alcohol, save for a few coolers every once in a while or a girlie drink. So the fact that they were drinking harder drinks was a bit challenging for the tiny blonde.

Yes, five feet of a tiny person means it doesn't take much for her to be a little dizzy and flushed. Or crazy enough to accept the dare she's been given. Most of the girls in the wedding party were married or in 'serious' relationships. Francie seemed to be the odd one out... of this wedding party, anyway. No, most 20-something-year-old wedding parties aren't so fortunate. That's more like 30-something-year-old wedding parties but. Oh well, here she was.

The dare was to ask Mr. Tall-Dark-And-Sexy to take her home for the night. Really, Francie didn't expect anything but a no. Her head felt light, her cheeks were hot, her whole body felt hot kinda, and it was hard to focus straight in front of her. So, she downed a sixteen-ounce bottle of water, visited the bathroom for a quick pee, and then she was back to approaching Mr. Tall-Dark-And-Sexy.

With a deep inhale, she gave the man's shoulder a light tap or three, then hesitated for a moment before withdrawing her finger.

"I'm, um, sorry. But, excuse me?" She could barely even hear herself over the stupid music. Why did it have to be so loud anyway?

@kingsley
[newclass=.francie] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.francie b]color:#DEA20C;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.francie i]color:#DEA20C;[/newclass][newclass=.francie a]font:bold 11px roboto!important;color:#aaa;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ain't my fault [kanto]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 1:53:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff"]
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] In the background, Kingsley half listens to a batch of women giggling and talking, loud enough that it fills up most of the bar. He sits alone at a table, one knee propped against the edge, and drinks from a bottle of cider.

A secret: Kingsley does not like alcohol or the taste of it. He drinks to be social and to fit in and because in some ways, it's what is expected of him. Cider is gentle enough to not make him wince, but the alcohol burn still settles on his tongue and leaves an almost nauseous feeling in his throat.

He plays with his phone, the screen bright in the dim lighting of the bar. His thumb swipes across it and he is, for the most part, content to do just this. has disappeared somewhere - probably to piss, maybe to smoke, possibly to try and get laid or maybe he's doing all three.

Over the music and conversation, Kingsley is not aware of someone approaching until their hand is on his shoulder. Out of instinct, he tenses. Then he turns and he smiles, the kind of smile people like to think is trustworthy. He looks at the girl, small and dainty: a stark contrast to himself.

Kingsley sets his phone down and turns. He gestures with a hand for her to lean closer.

"What's up?" he asks in a low hum.

[newclass=.igglybuff] width: 350px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #272727; background-color: #2e2e2e; background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/3rt55nFV/always-grey.png); margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.igglybuff-wrapper] background:#343434; padding: 30px; font-color: #888; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; border: 1px solid #272727;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ain't my fault [kanto]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 2:32:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
The moment he turns and she meets his eyes she’s suddenly aware of how blindingly and unfairly attractive he is. To the point where now she is intimidated and a little bit embarrassed; so cue the ever wonderful rambling session.

”Well, um... so,” no, she needs to be confident. She can’t let the room be bigger than her voice— which is so easily done it’s nearly painful.

A new determination glimmers in her eyes. Her fists clench and she’s far more confident... in something. It might be herself. It might be the fact that he’s so attractive. Mercy.

”I’m not entirely sure how to go about this. But, uh, do you think you and I could go out back?? Or at least, somewhere a little more quiet?”

@kingsley
[newclass=.francie] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.francie b]color:#DEA20C;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.francie i]color:#DEA20C;[/newclass][newclass=.francie a]font:bold 11px roboto!important;color:#aaa;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ain't my fault [kanto]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 2:41:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] Kingsley doesn't hesitate before he gives a nod. If and when comes back, he can deal with the sudden disappearing act. Kingsley takes his cider and pockets his phone. The smallness of the blonde becomes more prominent when he stands; she barely reaches his shoulder.

"How old are you, love?" he asks, pushing his chair back before finishing off his cider. He looks down at her again, expression kind.

[newclass=.igglybuff] width: 350px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #272727; background-color: #2e2e2e; background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/3rt55nFV/always-grey.png); margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.igglybuff-wrapper] background:#343434; padding: 30px; font-color: #888; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; border: 1px solid #272727;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ain't my fault [kanto]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 2:47:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
”Oh wow you’re tall. Hm.”

Francie’s comment is a little bit offhand but it’s only because she herself was caught off guard by just his tall he was. Or more accurately, how much she liked how tall he was.

”Twenty-one.” So she’s a year off, she’s really only twenty, but Kanto is very lax in their drinking rules. Specifically this bar and specifically these days.

Then it dawned on her. ”Why, is um, that an issue??” If she sounds offended it’s not at him, but more at herself for bothering to come over to him in the first place.

@kingsley
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ain't my fault [kanto]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 2:00:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] Kingsley's mouth curves wider and he lets out a laugh. He is tall and the girl before him is very, very small. If he wanted to, he could probably pick her up and throw her to the moon without even trying.

"Oh no, no issue. Just curious," Kingsley assures. It's possible she's lying but the truth of the matter is, Kingsley is not a good enough person to care. That aside, he suspects she's being honest by another glance at her friends. He makes a gesture towards the front door then leads her to it, keeping his pace slow so he can keep at her side.

"Kingsley, by the way. Or Kings if you want."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ain't my fault [kanto]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 2:12:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
When he says his name, Francie feels herself ease up a bit. It's refreshing, hearing him speak and introduce himself. The pace he keeps, knowing his gate is much wider than hers, is appreciated. She shows as much by taking the hem of his shirt between her index finger and thumb.

Also she doesn't want to get lost in the crowd, so attaching to his clothing is a just in case scenario.

"Francie." Her eyes narrow as she thinks over what people call her. Usually, it's just... well, Francie. "Also I'd feel silly calling you Kings. King, maybe. But Kings makes you sound like you have a multiple personality disorder."

Then she slowly lifted her eyes to peer at him curiously. Her expression hinted toward the question, '...do you though?'

@kingsley
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ain't my fault [kanto]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2019 12:37:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] The slight tug at his jacket draws Kingsley's gaze downward, to where the girl's thin fingers pin the leather between them. It's a very subtle thing and if he were anyone else, it'd go unnoticed but life has taught Kingsley to always be aware. Especially of touch.

Kingsley laughs, dropping an arm around Francie's shoulders. It's a loose motion, one she can easily pull away from.

"Guess you'll have to find out, love," he teases. He pushes the door open for them and lets Francie through first and follows after, returning his arm to rest on her. "Francie's a cute name, though."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ain't my fault [kanto]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2019 13:23:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
Now that the buzz of the evening has disappeared, Francie breaths a little softer and doesn't have to yell to have a conversation.

"Thank you." Her eyes drift up and over to Kingsley, who ... honestly was too gorgeous now, in a better light, and maybe the alcohol was leaving her body because she felt like her liquid courage was gone.

"You're more attractive than I anticipated."

Francie then looked like a Stantler or Sawsbuck that had been caught in bright light. A hand slapped over her mouth to shut it up and then she furrowed her brows, beginning to laugh.

So much for that theory about her not having enough alcohol in her system.

@kingsley
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ain't my fault [kanto]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2019 12:40:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","igglybuff-wrapper"] His eyebrows lift at the girl's compliment and he tries to decide whether it's alcohol or her own awkwardness and whether or not she really is as old as she says. "You think?" he asks. "That means a lot coming from someone as pretty as you, doll."

He fits his hands into his pockets and laughs.

"You're totally sure you're twenty-one? Not that alcohol talkin', is it?" he teases, looking down at her with a toothy grin.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ain't my fault [kanto]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2019 17:29:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
The toothy grin is enough to make her melt, but she keeps her ground and nods firmly.

"Don't try and psych me out of this, Kings." A small wink later and Francie's sticking her tongue out, clearly loosening up. "I've made up my mind, I'm going home with you tonight."

@kingsley
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ain't my fault [kanto]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2019 0:36:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rocket test2"]
[attr="class","test2-wrapper"]

Home is a funny word for a man who has never felt as if he had a home. He has a place to live, but it s a baren scrap pile of an apartment, walls mottled grey and old wooden floors scratched full from old tenants. Home is a comfort. A place of safety. Kingsley does not know either of these things.

[break][break]

But he smiles.

[break][break]

"Alright, alright," he says, holding his hands up. "How am I suppose to say no to such confidence?"

[break][break]

Kingsley hooks his thumbs into the pockets of his jacket and heads to the car. He's had a cider the entire time he's been with Dominic. "You know, I could be one of those creepy killer guys. Not afraid of that?"

[break][break]

The car beeps as Kingsley unlocks it. He opens the passenger side for her.

[attr="class","test2-tagged"]

[attr="class","test2-lyrics"]

I've tried to wash you away but you just won't leave

[newclass=.test2] width: 350px; margin: 0 auto; background: #2e2e2e; background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ZqPNs5HT/stardust.png); padding:30px; border: 1px solid #1b1b1b; padding-bottom: 0; padding-bottom: 0; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-wrapper] background: #343434; padding: 30px; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; color: #aaa; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #222; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-lyrics] background: rgba(34,34,34,.8); margin: 0px -30px; margin-top: -1px; padding: 15px; border-top: 1px solid #1b1b1b; text-align: center; font-size: 7px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.5px; color: #777; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-tagged] text-align: right; margin-right: -10px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2 a] color: #aaa; text-decoration: none; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; margin-left: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2 a:before] content:"("; color: #999; margin-right: 3px; font-size: 9px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2 a:after] content:")"; color: #999; margin-left: 3px; font-size: 9px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-lyrics b] color: var(--color); opacity: .8; [/newclass] [newclass=.league] --color: #dea02c; [/newclass] [newclass=.rocket] --color: #716075; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ain't my fault [kanto]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2019 0:42:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ooc"]

Well, she hadn’t been until he said that. A frown formed as she stared at the passenger side. It’s not as if she didn’t have a choice. She could back out... oh, but that’s exactly what her friends would want from her.

How to prove he’s not a killer. Ho-hum. She taps her bottom lip in thought before squinting her eyes and then, she snaps her fingers in victory before pulling out her pokegear.

“Selfie?” She asked before grinning. “I need proof that I’m with you anyway.”

[newclass=.ooc] width: 350px; margin: auto; padding-top: 20px; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=".ooc b"] font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ain't my fault [kanto]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2019 11:53:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rocket test2"]
[attr="class","test2-wrapper"]

Kingsley breathes out a laugh at the suggestion of a selfie. "Sure," he says, slinging an arm back around Francie's shoulders. He leans down, enough to make it easy for her to get them both in the picture. With the arm around Francie, he holds up two fingers in the shape of a V.

[break][break]

"Make sure there's a flash," Kingsley adds, waiting for her to take the picture. As soon as the image is taken, he pulls away.

[break][break]

"All good to go, babe?"

[attr="class","test2-tagged"]

[attr="class","test2-lyrics"]

I've tried to wash you away but you just won't leave

[newclass=.test2] width: 350px; margin: 0 auto; background: #2e2e2e; background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/ZqPNs5HT/stardust.png); padding:30px; border: 1px solid #1b1b1b; padding-bottom: 0; padding-bottom: 0; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-wrapper] background: #343434; padding: 30px; font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; color: #aaa; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #222; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-lyrics] background: rgba(34,34,34,.8); margin: 0px -30px; margin-top: -1px; padding: 15px; border-top: 1px solid #1b1b1b; text-align: center; font-size: 7px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.5px; color: #777; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-tagged] text-align: right; margin-right: -10px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2 a] color: #aaa; text-decoration: none; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; margin-left: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2 a:before] content:"("; color: #999; margin-right: 3px; font-size: 9px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2 a:after] content:")"; color: #999; margin-left: 3px; font-size: 9px; [/newclass] [newclass=.test2-lyrics b] color: var(--color); opacity: .8; [/newclass] [newclass=.league] --color: #dea02c; [/newclass] [newclass=.rocket] --color: #716075; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ain't my fault [kanto]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2019 0:50:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ooc"]

Babe.

Francie feels something in her stomach flip flop around. She liked that, she really did. Being called... well, being called babe. It had her giving a smile and nodding her head in delight.

"Yep..." slowly, her eyes narrowed in thought.

What should she call him? Dude? Bro? No, obviously not. Kings seemed to be what friends called him. But she supposed she'd just have to go with his full name, for now. Who knew what she'd call him by the end of the night.

"Is it okay, or dorky, that I'm excited? Like, nervous excited..." So excited she was nervous? Either way, it was a little strange ... for her anyway.

@kingsley

[newclass=.ooc] width: 300px; margin: auto; padding-top: 20px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify;[/newclass][newclass=".ooc b"] font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .4px; [/newclass]